Chiaki's OP Little Sister (Sl...

Por ArtVampire

A Danganronpa x My Hero Academia x Pokemon Legends Arceus crossover fanfiction where Chiaki has a little sist... Más

Character Info
Kickstarter
The Deal & Back to Hisui
(Slight) Training Montage & Hope's Peak Academy Orientation
The Dreaded Entrance Exam & Chifuyu's Hustle
The Killing Field Trip (USJ Edition)
Dealing with Heroic Idiots & Making New Friends
How to Ruin the Sports Festival In Just a Few Easy Steps
Dealing with Serial Killers For Dummies
Gamma Gym Fiasco & End of the Year Terms
Shopping Trip Filler Before More Canon Crap Happens
Everyone Do The I-Island Flop!
Aftermath of I-Expo
Chifuyu's Pokemon (before summer vacation)
Interlude before Summer Begins
Chifuyu's Pokemon (UPDATED & EDITED)
Feliz Navidad From Paldea (Holiday Special)
Chifuyu's Abilities (UP TO DATE)
Persona Information
Flashback Time: The Mementos
Some things to ask....
Welcome Home and A New Ally?
The Awakening of the Beast
Confrontation and Revelations
Of Nen and Long Lost Relatives
Some New Furry Friends Enter the Scene....
Special: The Delicious Last Course
Cat-astrophe at the Provisional License Exams
F*CK Nighteye! All My Homies Hate Nighteye!
Overhauling Overhaul
The Eight Plagues of the Eight Bullets
Incorrect Quotes to Cure Your Sadness
Episode Mobius
Chifuyu's Return and Kokoro's Resignation

A Bit of Filler Before We Get Back to the Grind...

309 2 11
Por ArtVampire

1st Person POV Chifuyu

Thankfully before things got too crazy I had Mew teleport the whole lot of us out of the tower to a location outside of Deika City.

We had left just as Heatran used Magma Storm underground, thus beginning to bathe the entire city in lava. Groudon unleashed Precipice Blades throughout the city, piercing buildings and cars with his signature attack. Any of Re-Destro's followers were either petrified into stone by Yveltal's Oblivion Wing or had been caught by Marshadow so Giratina can take both them and the ones turned into stone into the Reverse World.

"Well Giratina was looking for some decorations in the Reverse World, so I guess they got their wish..." I thought dryly.

"That's a bit morbid," Kokoro commented to me. I just shrugged in response even as fatigue began to crawl over me. She gave me a concerned look but I merely shook my head at her.

The other girls and the pink creature next to one of them only watched with morbid awe as the city was bathed in lava and disrupted by the earthquake caused by Groudon's Precipice Blades. Kyogre then began to use Origin Pulse to bring down a downpour, which began to drench us in the process.

I turned to the lot of them as rain poured down on us. "I think it may be best that we should part ways." I said, sensing that we were about to have company.

Machi, the girl with strings, raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"I rather not be around for that." I said just as sirens were heard in the distance. She seemed to catch on before she said, "You guys get going, I'll stick around to see if they try to trace it back to you."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "What are you-?"

"Just trust me.." She sounded a bit irritated but I get the feeling she meant well.

Kokoro touched the back of my hand. "We can trust her. Now let's go!"

"What about them?!" Ritsu, the one with the pink zipper-mouthed creature and odd bracelet pointed to the ones brought by Hoopa's rings.

I shook my head. "Don't worry, they have an escape route. See?" I pointed to the rings just as the Pokemon summoned had returned through them, leaving no trace behind for the authorities to pick up on.

"Now let's go!" I said urgently as the sirens were getting closer. I then summoned Koraidon, who seemed to thankfully catch on that we needed a quick getaway let the four of us (including the unconscious little girl in Ritsu's arms) on board as Vivijey ran beside us.

Timeskip

We managed to put some distance between us and Deika city. We stuck to the backroads and alleys so to avoid the cops heading that way and the unwanted attention that could come from a live dragon/motorcycle creature and a pink alien (Ritsu explained a bit about her ability on the way) running alongside us.

Eventually my fatigue was reaching a climax so I had to dismount from Koraidon and return him before he too had to suffer my drawbacks.

"Chifuyu?" Kokoro called out to me concerned as I staggered on the sidewalk.

"Miss?!" the small girl, who had woke up at one point during the ride and was actually loving it, was concerned as she and Ritsu ran over to me as I dropped to the ground.

"Ughh..." I groaned, a pulsing sensation inside my head making me clench my eyes shut. "That's a bad move on my end..."

Kokoro's shouts of worry faded into black as did my consciousness.

POV Switch Kokoro

I knew I should have said something when I first saw the signs of her fatigue. Now we are in a shady part of a neighborhood with no idea of where to go or get help without having to explain what happened. And me carrying Chifuyu was a no-go as despite my power I am not good strength-wise.

Just before I could begin to panic, I heard a deep barking nearby.

This caught the attention of both Anya and Ritsu as they seemed to recognize it.

"Momma! Papa!" Anya called out.

"Anya?!" A female voice responded back, full of worry and hope. "Is that you?!"

A couple with a big white dog, probably standing at Vivijey's torso, if not higher.

"Tou-san! Kaa-san!" Ritsu called out to them.

"Ritsu!" The man called out, his face drawn with concern for both of his... adopted daughters, I noted when I looked into his mind.

The big white dog got loose from the man's hold on his leash and bounded over to us, sniffing over Anya and Ritsu as the man, who I found out is named Loid aka Special Agent Twilight, and the woman, who is named Yor aka the notorious assassin Thorn Princess, ran over to the two of them. Despite their positions, they seem to care genuinely for their adopted daughters.

I was broken from my musings when I saw the dog, who I found out is named Bond, walk over to the unconscious Chifuyu. He licked her cheek whining slightly.

"Hey!" I held her protectively, accidentally drawing the attention of the two parents to us. I nearly shrunk back at their gazes, but held onto Chifuyu regardless.

"Are you girls okay?" Yor asked us.

"I..." I swallowed, beginning to feel stressed out at this point. "I don't know..."

Anya then stepped in. "Big Sis Chifuyu helped us get away from the bad guys that took me and Big Sis Ritsu," she stated pointing at Chifuyu.

"She must have tired herself out..." Loid stated seeing her unconscious form. "But how come she has-"

"Those are from her Quirk," I stepped in before he could ask about her odd markings. "They are permanent so they don't go away."

"I see," the man nodded. "Let's get you kids out of here. This neighborhood is not friendly..."

In the end, we ended up hailing a cab back to Ritsu's and Anya's place.

I held Chifuyu against me. "Please be okay.... You're the only one who truly understands me...."

First Person POV Chifuyu

When I finally awoke, the first thing I saw was a big white dog's face hovering over mine. I noted this wasn't my aunt's place nor one of the spare rooms in Colress's lab. Though I could sense Kokoro nearby so I calmed down a little.

In the next room I could hear a TV blaring.

"As you can see, the damages in Kamino Ward are much more extensive than what was thought at first look last night...."

I shifted slightly, hoping to hear more. I could sense others nearby, none of them with a malicious aura, but that didn't mean anything....

"And it seems like this was the final fight for All Might's longstanding career, now looking at these scenes, you can see the figures of random children, now found out to be from UA's students from the hero course, jump into the fray to rescue the student that was kidnapped recently..."

It took a moment to realize that it was apparent that Eraserhead did not take the "anonymous" tip seriously about his errant students going to attempt at playing heroes again.

"You'd think they learn after I-Island..." I grumbled as I sat up, ignoring the slight head rush that came with it. "Wonder how Nedzu plans to deal with this mess now that everyone knows that they went and tried to do the trained heroes' job again right in the middle of the warzone..."

"You have seen worse though," Kokoro's voice nearly made me jump out of my skin. She was holding a coffee mug with some steam rolling off of it.

"Chick, don't do that." I clutched the area where my heart is.

She offered the cup to me. "Here. This should help with the fatigue and possible headache. I also made sure no one added anything into it." She gave me a meaningful look, knowing that I do not trust anyone with making my food or drinks after an incident years ago.

"Thanks," I said taking the cup and let the aroma fill my nostrils. Apple cider.

"But back to the UA thing..." Kokoro began.

"They're gonna get the book thrown at them for this whole incident since I had some of my Maushold record their plan before they dropped it into Baggy-Eyes's lap while dealing with the media circus." I took a sip of the warm drink before we tuned back to the news.

"In a shocking development, the authorities and the police are trying to get answers on what on earth happened in Deika City, as many have reported to have relatives not answer their calls or texts or an amount of people haven't reported for work, and when left to investigate they found the city in a pool of lava along with buildings destroyed as if an earthquake had occured, and many have noted several destroyed statues of what used to be someone who was reported missing.... here's what the chief of police said:"

We are trying to cool down the lava but nothing had worked so far. The moment we find out who was behind this insidious deed we will bring the villain to justice for killing so many innocent people...

I snorted at this; "innocent" my Hisuian ass.

"Looks like Yveltal had fun with the Medusa treatment... I guess Giratina couldn't grab all of the statues before the authorities showed up. By the way, how is everyone holding up?"

"The entire squad is resting, including Hoopa, who went back into his confined forme after the whole thing was over." Gardevoir reported. "And Meowzie already told Meowth what happened and he already told your aunt about your current whereabouts and she and the rest of the family are on their way."

"Anything else?"

"You should probably check your phone at some point..." Gardevoir added. "Miu had been going ballistic and so have the others from both Hope's Peak and UA when they noted your absence."

"You mean that one of you tipped off Miu and now she's going bat-shit crazy with worry." I thought back with a bit of sass.

"Gallade did it!" Gardevoir immediately sold him out.

"Gardevoir! We had a deal!" Gallade whined.

"Ugh..." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

A dark haired woman with red eyes appeared. For a moment I thought she was a grown-up Maki with black hair.

"Are you alright?" She asked rushing over. I noticed the small girl and the other pink-haired girl from yesterday standing just around the corner.

"I've been better, but I'm fine for the most part," I responded to her honestly.

"You've been unconscious for most of the day," a male voice broke in, making me look to the left to see a blonde man with a mysterious and guarded aura around him.

I got to my feet and bowed. "Sorry for imposing."

"Don't apologize," the dark-haired woman spoke up. "Thank you for saving our daughters!"

I froze. "Um, I don't know what you-"

Kokoro put a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. They already know."

My eyes widened.

"And we are not going to tell anyone," the blonde man added. "My name is Loid Forger. I figure since we are going to honest with another, we should be forthcoming at the start. I am an special agent that goes by Twilight." My eyes widened further at this; I have heard of Twilight but to think I would meet him myself...

"And I'm Yor, Thorn Princess." My eyes might as well have become dinner plates by this point; Maki had told me about the notorious assassin Thorn Princess and she had admitted to me that if there was one person for her to fear it would be her.

To think I would be meeting the two of the most infamous names in the underground world in one place.

"We met during separate assignments and got married some time down the road, and along the way we adopted these two," He gestured to the two girls in the next room.

"That's the long and short of it at least," Yor added, wringing her wrists nervously.

"So what-" I was cut off midsentence by Loid.

"We have a request," Loid spoke in a professional tone. "A proposition if you will."

I looked over to Kokoro, who gave me a nod, signalling to me that it is okay.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Will you allow us to hire you as a babysitter to Anya and as a cook for us? And also as a bodyguard to Ritsu?"

That threw me for a loop.

Of all the things to expect this was not one of them.

"How-"

"Your friend told us how you are experienced in culinary arts and after your, erm, performance with those kidnappers, I cannot think of anyone more appropriate to help my daughters." Loid explained, making me look at Kokoro with a raised eyebrow. While I wasn't mad that she told them this, I rather she gave me something of a heads-up for when this happened.

"Sorry," she mouthed. I just shrugged, deciding that this is fine.

"And I saw your GPA from your school and also a teaching assistant to one of the staff in your school, so if it is not too much, can you also become Anya's tutor?" Loid added.

Admittedly, this is a tall order, especially on top of all the other things I have going on, like liberating my entire school from Nedzu's greedy clutches, schoolwork, the kids, my class and senpais, among other things.

However, I know an opportunity when I smelled one....

Just one thing....

"Will I be allowed to bring in some... help on this job? Like with my ability?" I asked.

Loid nodded. "As long it does not involve destroying the place like they did in Deika City then I'll allow it."

That settles it.

"Okay," I decided to go for it. "I'll take the offer. When do I start?" I ask.

"Will two weeks time suffice?" Yor asked. "We understand that you perhaps need time to recover and prepare, especially in light of... recent events."

"And with this drama with Kamino Ward and all," Loid added, "You may need time to take care of some things, am I right."

I nodded. "Yes. And I have to clear things with my aunt and uncle. Speaking of which, I'm sure she is-"

The door in the front room was flung open, making Kokoro, Ritsu, and Anya jump as the door smacked into the wall loudly.

"Uh-oh..." I managed to say before Aunt Chichi strode into the room, her sharp gaze piercing into mine. Miaya was right behind her with Kota in tow, though she looked very nervous. Kota looked a bit scared himself, no doubt because my aunt was in "demon mode".

"You got some explaining to do, young lady." It took every fiber of my being to not shake in her presence.

I could hear several of my Pokemon, both veteran and new, gulp nervously.

Timeskip

In the end, Aunt Chichi was fine with my job offer. As a matter of fact, she was quite cheerful once we managed to clear things up before Yor could try to use any of the knives in the kitchen on anyone.

Though after we left, she informed me that I was in for a long talk for practically nuking an entire city just for kidnapping me. Turns out she found me thanks to the Rotom informing her, Uncle Taichi, and Uncle Colress about my whereabouts from the time we got kidnapped up until we were found at the Forgers' house.

Though she did cut me some slack when I gave her information about our kidnappers. Apparently the Meta-Liberation Army were a subject in the HPSC and the fact that they are still around is going to shake them up.

So after we dropped off Kokoro with Miaya and Kota (who I promised the former that we will meet up in the near future to meet my other friends), we went home, where Miu was waiting with Kiibo and Chihiro.

The second the Ultimate Inventor saw me she all but tackled me in a hug.

"There you are, you crazy kimono skank!" She nearly shouted in my ear, causing me to bonk her head as I was not sure if the kids were nearby to hear her crass words.

"Chill out," I hissed at her. "And watch your mouth."

"Oh shut it, the kids are not here. Maki is currently keeping them distracted. Why the hell weren't you answering your damn phone?! We all thought you got taken and sold off to the slave trade!"

"Oh knock it off! You and I both know that lightning will strike me dead before that can happen!" I retorted. "Now what is it that got your panties in a bunch you had to come up here yourself with Kiibo?!"

She got a feral/smug look in her eye as she cackled haughtily. "Well if you were checking your messages on your phone you would know!"

I was getting fed up with Miu by this point. And given recent events it is a wonder I haven't taken anyone's head off so far.

"Miu I swear to all things holy, if you do not get to the point I'll-"

I was cut off by a new voice.

"Hello. Is it perhaps time for me to show myself?"

I whipped around to see...

"Nana?!" I gasped, recognizing the face of my AI, only now she has a physical body.

"Might I introduce you to," Miu began in a smug voice, "the newly adopted sister of Kiibo, Nana the Navigator."

The pink-haired... robot? bowed to me. "Hello, Chifuyu-sama. It is nice to officially meet you..."

Timeskip

"Really?"

I sat in my room on a video call with Nonon, Mine, Lucy, Rico, Ichigo, and Amu.

I sighed. "Yeah. So that's why it is practically Haiti and Pompeii put together over at Deika City. So I suggest that you guys avoid that place for awhile..."

"Dang girl," Nonon whistled a bit impressed. "I knew you got the skills to kill but on this scale..."

I huffed. "Don't go spreading it around. I got a feeling that some shit is about to hit the fan because of this..." And I got enough on my plate as it is.

"So what is everyone's thoughts on All Might's retirement?" Rico decided to change the subject, which I can appreciate.

My answer is immediate. "Good fucking riddance."

"Wow, that did not take long." Lucy spoke in a dry tone.

I shot her a look. "Given what I had to put up with, I could use some good news in general."

"What about the idiots who tried to play hero again?" Mine asked in a snide tone.

"Probably gonna get a slap on the wrist given that I gave a tip to Baggy Eyes that they were gonna pull another stunt." I responded. "And I don't expect any of them to learn from it."

"That's to be expected." Amu commented. "They go from scolding them and then turn around and coddle them like a bunch of kindergartners."

"And I don't understand why they went out of their way for that guy," Ichigo added. "I mean, I don't know them personally, and Kami forbid, but from what I see, the guy doesn't care much for them so why bother risking their hides by breaking the rules to go save him?"

I rolled my eyes. "The reasons vary. Some may say it is because it was personal for them, some may say he is their friend, yadda yadda yadda. All of them are asinine no matter how you slice it."

"So how do you think this is gonna affect everyone?" Rico asked.

"Well, word on the grapevine is that the dorms are now going to be official," I stated making everyone in the call groan.

"Why is that we all have to pay for the consequences brought on by one class when the others have nothing to do with it?" Lucy groaned.

I gave her a pointed look. "You all know why. Favoritism."

Everyone groaned but did not argue.

Mine gave an agitated sigh. "Since a lot of us are gonna be dealing with many annoyances like Hatsume and Hitoshi, let's all agree that we will be everyone's alibi should a murder happen."

I chimed in. "Here here. And I happen to know a few choice places where you can hide the bodies and nobody will be able to find them."

Amu chuckled. "Well at least that is something to cheer up about."

"What about you guys?" Nonon asked. "I doubt you guys are gonna take this lying down.."

I shot her a smug look. "We already got that covered. My crew had already got apartments rented and are ready to fight in court should Nedzu try to give us lip over it. I even got a place of my own in the works, though it is more of a place to go over plans and the like. As I can't always go to Titty Typhoon everytime... Though if you guys need a place to cool off, just ping me and I'll get you over in no time. Literally. Just don't tell anyone."

Lucy laughed. "I believe that. And I'm pretty sure we will be taking you up on that offer. And your secret is safe with us."

"Sweet. By the way, how's the Rotom phones treating you guys?" I asked, remembering the little Christmas gift my friends and I delivered some time back.

Nonon grinned. "Love it. Though mine doesn't like Inumuta, as he keeps trying to, how do I say it, analyze the poor guy..."

"Same," Lucy piped up. "Mine is awesome though I have to keep it hidden from certain people..."

I nodded, knowing who she meant. "Gotcha. I'm glad everyone likes their new phone. Now if you guys will excuse me I have a thing to go to..."

"Where you going?" Ichigo asked.

"Well in light of All Might's retirement," I grinned, "some of my classmates decided that a celebration is in order. So I got an invitation to go to one, and I have to dress accordingly. By the way, you guys can come if you like."

"Really?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. My host said we can invite anyone we like, and it is casual wear so don't sweat the attire thing."

"Who is your host, exactly?" Nonon asked.

"Junko-senpai." I responded.

"Okay, I'm in." She said.

"Same." Rico piped in.

"Guess I'll go too," Amu added.

"If you're going then I'm going too."

"What time do we have to be there?" Mine asked.

"Be there before midnight, preferably. This is probably going to be a long one, so perhaps a change of clothes is needed just in case." I replied.

"Where is it going to be?" Nonon asked.

"One of Junko's summer homes. I'll send you the address in the group chat later after this. And just a heads-up, I may have someone for you guys to meet. Assuming she accepts the invite."

This got their interest. "You'll find out once you get there. Also if you wanna bring a guest or date, then go for it. Junko is fine with just about anything. And I trust me when I mean what I say." Hell, if we don't watch her she would probably blow up the house we're partying in just for the hell of it.

"Okay. Then see you there." Lucy said, before we all logged off.

"Alright, that takes care of that," I pulled out my Arc Phone to message Kokoro. "Now to see if she is game..."

Timeskip

In the end, Kokoro accepted, though she had to make sure that Kota was settled in and in bed before she could come up. With Miaya there to make sure that Kota will be fine in her absence, things went smoothly enough for me to come get her with Koraidon.

So now we were in front of Junko's mansion, ready to enter the house and join in the festivities.

As we walked up the drive, we were met with my friends from the General Course and Support Course.

"There you are," Ichigo exclaimed.

"Yeah, had to make a pit stop before getting here," I stated. I then gestured to the gold-eyed brunette next to me. "This here is Kokoro Mitsume."

Rico's eyes widened. "Hey I recognize you! You are-"

Whatever Rico was about to say must have upset her as she suddenly cut him off, "Please don't say it! I rather not think of them right now..."

Rico looked slightly guilty. "Sorry..."

She exhaled before looking back at him. "It is fine. I just don't like being remembered as the 'coveted one' by 1-A.... especially with that Shinso guy also harrassing me about it."

Lucy pinched the bridge of her nose. "That jerk's jealousy knows no bounds..."

Kokoro nodded to her. "You said it."

"Okay enough chatting," I nearly jumped when Junko's voice sounded close to my ear.

"Dammit senpai," I chuffed at her. "Don't go doing that shit! I could have backhanded you if not worse had I not looked!"

She laughed. "Oh come on! Loosen up, hun! And get your ass and your friends inside already! The fun is about to start!" Before any of us had anything to offer in response, she had already taken off, heading inside.

We sweatdropped at her chaotic energy. I turned to the others. "Well, you heard her. Let's go in."

The Next Week...

It had been a few days since Junko's "All Might's Despair of Retirement Party" and I have had plenty of time to recover from the event. As it turned out, Kokoro and the rest of the Azalea Squad had been welcomed into the circle of students from Hope's Peak Academy. Suffice to say she made an impression on everyone, even Junko herself.

But enough on that.

Currently I was standing in Principal Kirigiri's office in his home, with Mustard next to me (as he had recovered enough from his little mission at the traning camp to come with me as a means to get out of the house for a bit) waiting for him to find the object I have requested.

Finally finding it, he pressed the skeleton key and a remote with one giant red button in th middle.

He gave me a serious look.

"Please use the facility with utmost responsibility. As your principal I do not have to remind you that even with your reasoning, that this can become risky should anyone find out."

I gave him a level look. "Who do you think you are talking to?" I asked rhetorically. "I'm not unaware of the risks, which is why should anything happen let it befall on me so you don't lose anything of importance." Importance being his daughter.

He nodded. "Just as long we are on the same page."

I nodded. "And we are, I assure you." I then took my leave, my destination already decided..

Getting on the back of Koraidon with Mustard hanging onto me, we took to the sky, not wanting to chance taking the roads in case we get spotted by the wrong people. Mustard was in awe, as this is more than likely his first time flying. Unfortunately for him, there wasn't time to enjoy the majestic view as there was a lot of work to be done.

We landed on the other side of the gates of the old campus of Hope's Peak Academy. The campus had been renovated into a bunker of sorts back during the days when Quirks were on the rise and sparked civil wars off and on. So this school, in an effort to save their "beacons of hope" had turned the place into a safe haven for refugees who were enrolled and/or caught in the crossfire of the fights that constantly broke out which resulted in many casualties and collateral damage, meaning families were lost and homes were destroyed.

Nowadays the old campus is merely a place for some students to hang out in during lunch and breaks between classes. The facilities, like the greenhouse and the rec room inside the old school building remained open to the student body and faculty.

The building has a total of sixteen dorm rooms, a nurse's office that is (or was, since that is yet to be seen) fully stocked should any students be injured while on the old campus grounds, a gymnasium, a cafeteria and dining hall, art room, storage building, the whole kit and kaboodle.

"Wow..." Mustard commented, as this was his first time seeing this.

I took a deep breath before exhaling, a grin crawling up my face as I shouldered my bags. "All righty then," I handed Mustard one of my bags, filled with many items meant for this place.

"Let's get to work."

-------------------------------------------------

Greenhouse/Botanical Garden

"All righty, let's see what we have here." I lead Mudsdale along as he and Gogoat pulled a couple of wagons full of gardening supplies and tools, with Machamp carrying some lumber and a tool box. Kingambit and Kleavor followed behind, carrying a worktable so they can cut wood for building additional supply sheds for tools and harvests.

Swinging the door open, I was shocked to see the inside.

I let out a low whistle. "Santa Shikiba-senpai, thank you for this!" To think this had been here and thriving ever since his time during the Quirk Civil Wars...

"Holy crap," Mustard was gobsmacked. "This place had been sitting here for how long?! And what is with that huge flower?!"

"Ever since the Quirk Wars if not before then, and the giant plant is the magnum opus of Santa Shikiba himself." I brought out a lot of Pokeballs.

"All right," I summoned my Kanto and all three variants of Paldean Tauros, Meganium, a lot of my Maushold, my shiny Oinkologne Hawk, Blastoise, both Unova and Hisuian Samurott, and Ursaluna.

"Let's get this started."

And with that, the renovation plan began.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Botanical Garden

"C'mon, Mudsdale," I called out encouragingly as we tilled the soil with the plow we found in the storage. "I've seen you pull the weight of three Garchomps and still have energy to spare." Even though it was rusty when we found the old tool, with some Pawniard blades I have collected throughout my time exploring the Paldea region, we cleaned and repurposed the plow and it was good as new.

Mustard (who was having to use another plow with Ursaluna at the front) and I were plowing some soil so we could grow a garden for herbs, medicine, apricorns, mushrooms, berries, mints, and for Herba Mystica each. With these handy, I can supply the army that is known as Hope's Peak students when it comes time to literally fight for our freedom. Even though we try to convince Nedzu with words and actions, I knew it was gonna take more than that to get us out from under him.

So much that it may take a war to make him let us go.

Well, if it is a fight he wants we will give it to him.

And what good is an army without provisions?

And with my Pokemon, renovating this greenhouse would be a cinch. And I've been given free reign with the place thanks to Principal Kirigiri granting me permission, just as long I don't get caught by Nedzu or anyone else in cahoots with him.

And with the ability to get from one place to another without being found out, this should be very easy.

Though I admit the thrill of doing something supposedly forbidden and under the rat's nose does give me something of a thrill. Mustard seemed to share my sentiments as well as he had a vendetta against UA as well, even though it differs from mine.

With some hours passed, the gardens were tilled, seeded, fertilized (I had saved the many bags accumulated from my travels in Hoenn and modern-day Sinnoh) and watered.

With some help from the Electric-type Pokemon, we even installed some solar panels and managed to make a windmill to go green (if you pardon the pun).

With that, I left the Grass-type and garden-oriented Pokemon in charge of the greenhouse. I left Revavroom near the storage building if only to guard it when nothing is going on.

With them resting after working so hard, I decided to move on to the next part of the place.

Right after we get cleaned up....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sauna

Not much to say here other than it was a bit tiresome to climb all of those stairs back down to the first floor and it being a new method for me to use to get clean. Good thing we both brought a change of clothes before I came here. Though I personally prefer soaking in a tub to get clean. But that is just me.

Mustard seemed to cool with it; I daresay he looked amazed by it so probably a first time for him. Eh, let him have his fun.

Now just a quick trip to the laundry room and get right back to it....

Laundry Room

Well at least we know it is still functional. On the plus side, there was some leftover detergent that I got to use to so we could wash our clothes in, and with a couple of Rotom, we got the washer and dryer working.

With that out of the way, we set off to see the next area of interest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AV Room

A lot of my Rotom just burst out the second we set foot inside the room.

I decided to let them do their thing and leave them be, dragging a gobsmacked Mustard behind me as we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gym

There wasn't much to do here.

So I sent out my Fighting-types and more of my Maushold to clean the place up as there were some boxes of old equipment and a thick layer of dust all over the place.

With them busy, we moved onto the next area, if only to avoid having to sneeze my head off with the dust flying everywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bathrooms

Not much here either. Just sent Mustard to deal with the boys' side as I dealt with the girls' side.

Just a bit of cleaning up the place with the Maushold and Indeedee on both sides and it was good to go. And the toilets and sinks still had running water so nothing to worry there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classrooms

Not a whole lot here.

Aside from a thick layer of dust.

So naturally I sicced another hoard of Maushold onto both places.

When they were done, I then used the Lustrous Globe to pull some books from my room to store in here in case someone is dumb enough to try and raid my room for anything to use against me.

I even brought my tomes and other items from my bedroom so I can find a more secure place to hide them.

Moving onto the next area...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dining Hall/Cafeteria

"Now this is more my territory..." I thought to myself gleefully. I'm pretty sure if Arven were here he'd think he had died and gone to heaven. I released all of my Dachsbun, Appletun, Alcremie, Slurpuff, and Arboliva into the place, assigning them to kitchen duty right away.

"You look happy," Mustard commented as we headed for the pantry.

"Well of course," I chirped as I skipped over to the door. "This feels more like my territory."

"Gotta try some of your cooking." Mustard grinned at me.

"Stick with me and you might." I responded. "Now let's see what we have here."

There were some non-perishable items, and, after sorting through the stuff and checking the expiration dates, a good lot of it was salvageable.

After getting that organized, I summoned the Lustrous Globe to enter my pocket dimension where I kept a lot of my excess items when I entered a new region and had to get rid of "dead weight" to avoid trouble at customs.

A lot of those items being food items including Pokepuffs, Poffins, Pokeblock, Pokebeans, curry ingredients, sandwich ingredients (not including the Herba Mystica as I am using what I have to grow and harvest some of my own), sushi, some choice Berries and Apricorns, Aprijuice, Big Malasadas, Honey, Lumiose gallettes, Jubilife muffins, Casteliacones, Lava cookies, Shalour Sables, Moomoo milk, Berry Juice, Tea, Lemonade, Fresh Water, and Soda Pop.

"Whew!" I wiped the back of my head as Mustard and I stood back to admire our work.

"I'll say," he grunted as he popped his back before we sat down. "Think you are stretching out my forgotten muscles with working me here."

"Well at least you aren't whining about it." I said to him before handing him a cup of Tea and a simple Sandwich. "And let me be the first to tell you how much I appreciate that."

"Thanks." He nodded to me. "It is the least I could do since you helped me out of that tight spot at that camp."

"No problem." I shrugged. "Though I hope Toga-chan and Dabi gets out of there soon, because the way Shiggy's going with or without his master, he is sure to bring whatever plan he has for society to ruin before it really takes off."

Mustard remained silent, but I could tell he agreed with me.

Swallowing the last of my Fresh Water I stood back up. "All right break time is over. Onto the next area."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse's Office

With my healers, namely Audino, Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Musharna, and Altaria, we set to stock up the cabinets.

I used the Lustrous Globe again to bring out all of my healing items; all forms of Potions including Full Restores; variety of Wings/Feathers; Calcium, Protein, Zinc, Revives of both forms, Antidotes, Awakenings, Burn Heals, Ice Heals, Paralyze Heals, Full Heals; Revival and White Herbs; Energy and Heal Powders; more Tea, Fresh Water, Moomoo milk, and Berry Juice; some berries such as Lum, Sitrus, Pecha, Rawst, Oran, Cheri, and Leppa; a jar of Rage Candy Bars (similar to how some doctors have lollipops in their office for patients); Max Elixirs and Ethers; Energy Roots, Secret Potion, PP Ups and Max, and finally the Sacred Ash, which is strictly for life or death emergencies.

There was enough bandages, syringes (I daresay there was an overabundance of those), IV supplies, and the like already in here, just had to check the labels to make sure none of the supplies have expired.

Mikan-senpai takes her role as a nurse very seriously.....

With the nurse's office situated, we were ready to move on the next place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pool

With this area, it was best left to the Water-types in my roster so Mustard and I were promptly kicked out of here to do their thing.

We just sweatdropped at them before we just decided to left them be and move onto another area.

Guess we'll check out the classrooms on this floor...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Library and Archives

Aside from hiding some of my books from my travels in Sinnoh, Unova, Alola, and Paldea within the Archives, not a whole lot was said here.

Though I had to release another gang of Maushold to clean the place up before Mustard and I moved on to the next stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School Shop

A part of me is kind of ashamed of myself to say I let the "merchant" in me take over and went nuts with restocking the inventory.

Mustard was kind of afraid of me so he wisely chose to let me handle this, handing me items when I called for it.

I brought out whole TM's and HM's, along with materials to make the TM's with (installed my own version of the TM machine with another one of my Rotom handling it), Rare & EXP Candy of all shapes, Pewter Crunchies (though those are more complimentary than a purchasable item), Evolution items (even Dragon Scales, Metal Coats, Sweet/Tart Apples, Black Augurites, Peat Blocks, King's Rocks, Leader's Crests, Up-grades/Dubious Discs, Auspicious/Malicious Armors, Razor Claws, Chipped/Cracked Pots, Electirizers, Magmarizers, Nectars, Deep Sea Scales/Teeth, Alcremie Sweets, Linking Cords, Reaper Cloths, Galarica Twigs/Cuffs/Wreaths, Sachets, and Whipped Dreams); Ability Patches/Capsules/Urges; Gems, Everstones, Cake Lures of all varieties, Grassy/Electric/Misty/Psychic Seeds, Pokeballs (in case any of them have to go to the Pokemon world to get more allies), Poke Dolls/Toys, the usual Battle Items, by this point you should all the gist of what angle I'm going for.

By the time I was finished, Mustard was staring at me like I was a monster ready to tear his head off.

"Sorry..." I apologize, running a hand through my hair. "I'm not sure what came over me..."

Moving on.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physics Room

"What the hell is that?" Mustard asked with awe on his face.

I grinned deciding to mess with him. "A time machine."

He gave me a look. "Get real."

I laughed. "Okay fine you got me, that's an air purifier. It hadn't been in use since the end of the wars but it is said to still be functional."

"So how will this help us?"

I shrugged. "Hadn't really thought on it, honestly. Just figured we might as well get a look at it before moving on."

"Fair enough."

"Let's go check out the Art and Rec rooms," I stated before we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth Floor, Locked Door

Not a whole lot to say about the Rec Room, Art room, and the Storage areas for the Physics and Art rooms. Same with the Classrooms on the third floor. We just tidied it up with a few more droves of Maushold before we found ourselves on the Fourth Floor.

We have examined the Faculty Office, where I decided to place some of my other items inside with some of my Pokemon ordered to guard the place.

Now we stood in front of the locked door on the first floor.

I held the second key I was given by Principal Kirigiri, the one that was the only one to unlock this very door.

"Well let's not waste any time.." I said before I shoved the key into the door, unlocking it almost instantly.

Inside... well let's just say that the Rotom that weren't already occupied were just ready to burst out without my calling them out.

Seeing no point in holding them all back, I went ahead and let them out.

The inside of the place was a state-of-the-art security room.

I thought the AV room and the computer rooms were a piece of heaven for my Rotom but man did they go buck wild in here.

It was then that I could totally confirm that my Rotom realy love their job as the "hacker support team."

"Best leave it to them," I told him.

"Just how many of those do you have?" He asked. "I thought the mice were a lot, but this.."

"Enough." I answered cryptically. "Same with the Maushold. Now come on, let's go check out the dojo."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dojo

My fighting-types had a field day with this place.

As we watched them spar/clean up the place, Mustard and I struck up some small talk.

"So.... how many of these guys can you summon?"

I answered easily. "More than enough without getting tired. Though when I whip out the Legendaries or Mythicals is when things start to take a toll on me. So I gotta pick my battles sometimes..."

He shot me a dry look, as he remembered what happened at Deika City.

"Don't look at me like that. If you were there you would know why I did what I did. But let's not dwell on it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took some doing, but after clearing the last of the classrooms, scoping out the Biology and Chem labs, and checking out the dormitory, we have finally finished what we have set out to do.

As we walked out the doors, Mustard gaped at the position the sun was in.

"What the-? We had to have been in there for hours! How is this possible?"

I grinned at him mischievously, bringing out my Adamant Crystal for him to see.

"What would you say that I froze time out here before we got inside here?"

"i don't whether to be mad or be impressed with you," he responded.

I just laughed as we walked away from the place.

AAAANNDDD SCENE!

I know this may not have a lot of action but there's a reason that it is called filler.

And not to worry there will be a bit more action next chapter as somebody (not gonna name names) will be accusing Chifuyu about the Deika City incident.

This is ArtVampire signing off!

Ja ne!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.2K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
45.8K 935 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
977 42 8
Being the weirdo I am, I stared watching 'Danny Phantom' again. But now I'm thinking of a weird/odd fanfiction crossover. Well I guess not really a c...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...