PRINCESS [Sarah Cameron] ON H...

By jjsmaybank20

In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic po... More

PRINCESS
PLAYLIST
ACT 1
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
NOT A CHAPTER
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four

One

6.2K 102 7
By jjsmaybank20

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E1)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." 

John B balances on top of the roof of the house that they were hanging out at, sloshing his beer around. "Should I do it?"

Looking up at him, Pope sarcastically replies, "Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." He points a nail gun he found at John B, pretending to shoot him.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks jokingly. "Yep. Pow!" Pope jokes back. Suddenly, Kiara steps out onto the scaffolding, joining the conversation.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She scoffs. JJ glances over at Parker with an incredulous look, both of them saying at the same time, "Of course." 

Kiara glares at them, annoyed at their response. "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Parker nods begrudgingly, but her brother won't give in. "I can't have cold towels."

Kiara then looks over and sees John B standing on one foot on the ledge of the roof. She groans before exclaiming, "Can you please not kill yourself?"

JJ quickly yells after her, "Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." Parker adds on by shouting, "And I'm not giving up mine again!"

John B almost immediately looses his balance, making him drop his drink. Parker and JJ groan, grumbling under their breath. "Of course you did. Right as JJ said it." Parker mutters while JJ adds, "Smooth. A-plus."

Suddenly, the group hears a man yelling up at them. Kiara quickly starts to pack up, exclaiming, "Hey, uh, security's here." Cursing under her breath, Parker scrambles up, then moves to help her brother up. 

"Let's wrap it up." Parker looks over the edge of the scaffolding, seeing a familiar security guard. "Boys are early today." JJ grabs the collar of his sister's shirt, dragging her while climbing down as fast as he can.

Both Parker and JJ catch sight of the security guard again. This time Parker says something. "Gary, is that you? It's me!" Her brother quickly joins in, exclaiming, "Gary, good to see you, man!"

Pope grabs both of their arms, both of them now being dragged. "You're asking for it." Gary shouts at them again, starting to chase them. "Maybanks!"

Gary calls in for backup, causing the lowest floor of the house to quickly be filled with more security. Parker quickly slides under their legs, running towards the fence separating them from The Twinkie. 

She hears her brother slip through the guards, saying, "Not much of a hugger!" making her snicker. Soon, JJ and Pope are caught up with her, sprinting for the fence. Parker easily hops over it, and JJ quickly climbs over. Pope struggles for a second before falling onto the ground.

"Get up. Pope, fatso's coming." Parker laughs at her brother again, and takes off towards the Twinkie. Gary tries to climb over the fence screaming, "Hey! Come here, you little pricks!"

John B honks the horn, and exclaims, "Bus is leaving!" Kiara calls out to them, saying, "Come on, guys! Whoo!"

Parker dives into the van, quickly followed by JJ and Pope. They start driving away, but Pope notices Gary running, trying to catch up with them.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise." Parker slaps his hand at that, a rare comment of his that wasn't weird, morbid, or anxiety-induced.

 Parker saw her brother poke his head out the side of the van, so she quickly moves to join him. "Wait. Slow down." She tells John B, who complies. Both of them begin taunting Gary, much to Kiara's amusement and dismay. 

Parker tosses Gary a beer, and he catches it before the Pogues peel away, leaving him in the dust.

The Outer Banks, Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island. 

Parker looks out her window, seeing all the massive houses that they are passing. She catches sight of her and John B's boss's house. 

All right. This is Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the Kooks. So, guess where we don't live. 

They pass through the rich part of the island, making their way to the only home that they've ever known.

And then, this is the south side or the cut. Home of the working class who make a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of ... drumroll, please... The Pogues. That's us. Pogues, pogies, the throwaway fish. Lowest member of the food chain. Okay. So, the downside of Pogue life is we're ignored and neglected. But the upside of Pogue life? We're ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want, whenever we want. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Parker was sleeping at the the Château when John B bursted in, waking her up. She rubs her eyes, then notices the board under his arm. 

"Wanna go surfing?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"It's a double overhead out there, bro." Pope exclaims. John B somehow looks even more excited. "Double overhang?"

"Those aren't surfable waves, bro." Pope worries. Parker mocks him before sprinting towards the water. She hears John B and Pope running to catch up with her, and they all dive into the water at the same time.

Parker catches multiple amazing waves, making her excited to brag to her brother. As she sits back on her board next to John B, she spots a boat struggling in the water.

Both her and John B mutter at the same time, "What the hell?" They look at each other and let out a laugh. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Parker groans as she wakes up, feeling sore from being tossed around while surfing. She slowly makes her way out into the main room of the Château, seeing John B awake as well.

"Do you have service, Johnny?" She asks him. He shakes his head, replying, "Nah. No power, either." They both start to make their way to the back porch to see the damage. 

Parker sees her brother still asleep on the couch, and she smacks him with a pillow. "Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John B questions.

JJ groans, mumbling into the couch, "I have polio, bro. I can't walk." Parker rolls her eyes at him, laughing. She sits on him, causing him to start trying to hit her.

As they fight, John B makes his way outside, laughing at the twins antics. He looked around, seeing all the damage done.

Parker and JJ approach him, hearing him say to himself, "Oh, man." JJ slings his arm around John B, casually stating, "Agatha did some work, huh?" Parker slaps her brother before saying, "No shit, dumbass."

She then looks over at John B, seeing that he has gotten an idea. "What you thinkin'?" She asks him. John B smiles over at her, saying, "I'm thinkin' that the storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab."

Her brother looks over at him, skeptical. "What about DCS? Wasn't that today?" Parker nods in agreement with JJ, realizing that he was right.

John B shakes his head, grinning. "Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry. Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The twins and John B are now on the HMS Pogue, making their way towards Pope and Kiara. As they drive along, they greet the people working on clearing the docks.

"Hi, Miss Amy! You guys get through it?" Amy nods her head tiredly. "Still here."

They continue driving as JJ claims, "She totally looked at me." Parker nods her head, and John B says, "I saw it."

They continue to chat before they arrive at the Heyward dock. "Well look who we have here." JJ yells over towards their friend. John B then puts his hand over his mouth, mimicking static, "We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory."

Pope shoots them a wishful look, before replying, "I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown." Now it's JJ's turn to mimick static, saying, "Come on, man. Your dad's a pussy. Over." 

Parker smacks her brother, the only one seeing Heyward come out of the house. "Oh I heard that, you little bastard."

Parker then yells over to the man, saying, "We need your son." JJ nods in agreement, adding, "Yeah, and island rules. Day after hurricane's a free day." 

Heyward glares at the blond, questioning, "Who made that up?"

Parker jumps in, saying, "Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card. You know, CIA, FBI." Heyward then aims his glare at the other blonde, saying, "Think I'm stupid?"

Pope then hesitantly starts to put the hose down, turning towards his dad. "I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow."

Heyward starts advancing on him slowly, angrily saying, "You think-- No, no. Hell no. You doin' it right now." 

Parker then whispers at her friend. "Get in the boat." Her brother starts to egg him on, whispering, "Make a run for it."

Heyward yells, "Boy, if you get in that boat--" Pope jumps, landing near John B. JJ claps him on the back, exclaiming, "How does that feel?" 

Pope nervously mutters, "Go, go, go." At John B. Heyward continues yelling at his son as the friends speed away. Parker glances over at Pope, saying, "Dude, I love your dad." Pope looks at her weirdly, while her brother exclaims, "That's only because he loves you. He hates all of us except you and Kiara."

Parker grins up at him from where she is laying down. They quickly make their way toward the Carrera dock, seeing Kiara sitting on the edge waiting for them.

Seeing the cooler, Pope questions, "Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" Parker looks up at her, excited. The girl grins down at the blonde, saying, "You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." 

JJ then asks, "How about my kind of juice box?" Parker nods, hoping for some of those as well. Kiara nods her head, saying, "Yeah." She starts to get into the boat, and Parker grabs her waist and hoists her in, making Kie squeal.

They speed off, going deeper into the marsh.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Imma do a party trick." JJ states, standing up with his beer. "Hey Pope. can you go a little faster?" 

Parker groans, knowing exactly what was about to happen. "Jayje, this never works. I'm moving." JJ rolls his eyes at his sister, getting into position. "I got this. It's gonna work!"

The beer starts pouring out of the bottle and flying backwards. JJ catches a few drops in his mouth, but the majority goes behind him. "You're getting beer in my hair!" Kiara exclaims.

Pope groans, starting to slow the boat down. Parker moves towards her brother, making fun of him as she went. Suddenly, the boat jerks, throwing JJ into the water and Parker onto her back. She hits her head, making her ears start ringing.

"Jesus, Pope!" Kiara groans. Parker slowly sits up, trying to get oriented. JJ surfaces, making John B inquire, "You okay, JJ?" Parker looks over towards her twin.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." He complains. After they check on everyone else, they see that Parker's head is bleeding. They all look over at Pope, who looks as surprised as they are. "Pope, what did you do?" JJ asks while checking to make sure his sister is okay.

"Sandbar. The channel changed." He replies. Parker adjusts herself, groaning. Kiara helps her up with JJ on her other side. "No shit." Pope looks over at Parker, feeling guilty for accidentally hurting the girl.

"I'm really sorry, Parker. I didn't know." Parker shoots him a tight smile, saying, "It's okay, Popeye. You didn't mean to." 

John B starts complaining, voicing, "Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up." JJ then lifts his glass up, before stating, "Hey, I saved the beer, though." Parker slaps her brother, making him fall.

John B rolls his eyes at his best friend, deadpanning, "Congrats, JJ." 

Parker then notices Pope looking over the edge of the HMS Pogue. She walks up to him, trying to spot what he is staring out. "Guys... I think there's a boat down there." Parker starts looking around for what her friend has spotted. Pope tries to point her in the right direction.

The rest of the group voices their skepticism. Parker butts in, exclaiming, "No, no, guys. He's right. There's a boat down there." 

The other Pogues quickly gather around the two, looking into the water. Kiara practically shouts, "Holy shit, he's right. Let's go."

The Pogues quickly shed their layers, leaving them in swimsuits. They jump into the water swimming towards where the sunken boat lay. 

Treading water above it, Parker hears Pope say, "You think there's a dead body down there?" She splashes him before he finally jumps in. 

They dive down, looking around the boat for anything interesting. When they surface, they all gasp for air. "You guys saw that?" Kiara asks. They all murmur various versions of yes. 

Parker climbs back onto the HMS Pogue, turning to help her brother and Kiara. "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." She grunts.

JJ then whistles. "That's a primo rig." John B then looks at Parker, saying, "Yeah. That's the boat we saw when we surfed the surge." Parker nods, realizing the same thing. "Maybe it hit a jetty or something."

Kiara then glares at Parker, angrily asking, "You surfed the surge?" Parker shies away from her, scared. Oblivious, John B replies, "Yeah. Me, Pope, and Parker." 

JJ claps his sister and best friend on their backs. "That's my guys. Pogue style." Kiara then turns to the boys, incredulous. "What the heck?"

Trying to avoid the shorter brunette's wrath, Parker changes the subject back to the boat. "Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" 

John B glances over at her before going to the edge of the Pogue. "No, but we're about to find out." JJ looks at John B like he's stupid. "Dude, it's too deep."

John B tries to look confident, stating, "Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." JJ shrugs his shoulders, lighting a blunt and handing it to his sister.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." Parker laughs at her brother before taking a drag. John B nods, nervously saying, "That's fine." Kiara then stands up, moving in front of John B. 

"John B." John B chuckles, asking, "What?" Pope then exclaims from the driver's seat, "Diver down, fool." John B sighs. "Diver down."

JJ and Parker stand up together, both having the same idea. They shove him in, saying, "Yeah, he is."

After a short amount of time, Pope wonders, "Should we go get him?" As Parker starts to reply, John B finally surfaces. They all gather on the side of the boat, chattering about how worried they were.

Pope then asks him, "Any dead bodies?" While JJ inquires, "Looting potential?" John B shakes his head to the negative for both. "No, no. I found this motel key."

Pope then dryly restates, "A key." Exasperated, John B says, "Yes, a key, Pope."

Parker sarcastically contributes, "Great! We salvaged a motel key." Kiara then looks up at them, saying, "Guys, we should report this wreck to the coast guard. Maybe we'll get a finder's fee." JJ adds, "Yeah, and not work all summer. Thanks, Agatha, ya batch."

John B starts the HMS Pogue, driving them towards the dock where the coast guard is set up. Parker asks, "Hey, Johnny. I can't go talk to the guard with you. Could you drop me off closer to Tannyhill? I told Mr. Cameron I would help clean up after Agatha." 

John B nods, agreeing to do it. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After John B dropped her off, Parker hiked up to Tannyhill, AKA the Cameron household. They were basically the richest of the rich. Parker didn't interact with many people from the family besides Ward Cameron and occasionally Sarah Cameron.

Making her way into the large backyard, Parker spots Ward talking to a woman that she recognized as Scooter Grubbs's wife, Lana. 

She approaches them, and Ward greets her warmly. "Thank you so much for coming, Parker. I know you probably have a lot of your own cleaning up to do, so it means a lot that you could make time to do this." 

Parker nods her head, and asks, "What would you like me to do, Sir?" Ward points her towards the fallen branches near the waterline of their property. Parker makes her way over, grabbing a wheelbarrow to put the debris in.

She glances around, spotting the eldest Cameron daughter waving a net around in the air. She grins, finding the girl adorable.

Ward seems to have noticed his daughter swatting at the air as well, because he yells, "Sarah!" 

Without looking at him, she shouts back, "I'm busy!"

An exasperated Ward makes his way towards her with Lana. "What are you doing?" Sarah finally stops waving the net around, trying to catch her breath. "The burrows filled with water from the surge. The birds are having a field day." 

Parker grins to herself, loving how innocent the girl was. Ward, having dealt with this before, tiredly states, "The birds have to eat too, Sarah." Sarah resumes waving the net around, fending off more birds.

"No, it's a mouse genocide out here. No!" Ward, getting annoyed practically drags Sarah away to talk with Lana. When she finished up and Ward guided Mrs. Grubbs away, she finally spotted the Maybank girl collecting heavy branches in just a sports bra, muscles on full display, which makes her stomach flip for some reason.

She approaches the girl, wondering what she was doing at Tannyhill. Parker suddenly notices her, letting out an out of breath, "Hey! What's up?" Sarah shyly waves and quietly says, "Hey. What're you doing?"

Parker lets out a breathy laugh. "Straight to the point, I see. Your dad asked me to come around and help clean up after Agatha, so here I am." Sarah nods in understanding before noticing the cut on Parker's head.

She frowns at it, leaning up to get a better look. "What happened to your forehead?" Parker touches the cut delicately. "Oh, this? It's nothing. Just a boating accident. I'm fine, Princess."

Sarah tries to ignore the way that the nickname makes her feel. She nods, before realizing that she was causing Parker to not be working. She turns to go, saying, "I should probably let you get to it. Hope your head feels better!" 

Parker yells, "Thanks, Princess!" before getting back to work, not noticing the blush that formed on the Cameron girl's face. 

Parker has been working for the Camerons for a while now. She started before John B, and in the time that she has been employed, she has become friendly with Sarah. In the time that she had gotten to know the Cameron girl, Parker began to develop a crush on her.

Parker had a reputation as a player, but she told herself that if Sarah ever showed an interest in her, she would put all of that aside for good for the Kook princess. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N: First chapter done! I had to write a whole new scene so that I could have Parker and Sarah interact before the kegger. Also, what do you think of Parker's relationship with all the Pogues and Sarah?

She has a nickname for everyone. Pope is Popeye, Kiara is Kiester, JJ is Jayje, John B is Johnny, and Sarah is Princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.9K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...
39K 671 52
venice scarlett get's casted as jj maybank's love interest netflix's new original the outer banks. as a result, she has to now bond with her new cast...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
4.4K 107 11
❝ maybe in another life ? ❞ who knew rory's entire life would change based off of one person? she knew she should've walked out that door the moment...