Alike | Tyler Galpin x OC

By OwOSeNpAiiii

โฆ"you're pretty normal for a Nevermore kid." "you have no idea." Beatrix and Tyler seemed as different as the... More

Introductions ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter I ~ Do I Know You?
Chapter II ~ Butterflies in My Stomach
Chapter III ~ When Will I See You Again
Chapter IV ~ Who Cares About Galpin?
Chapter V ~ We're Alike, You and Me
Chapter VI ~ Tensions On the Rise
Chapter VII ~ This Boy
Chapter VIII ~ Presenting Wednesday Addams
Chapter IX ~ Meet Me At the Fair
Chapter X ~ Are We Still Friends?
Chapter XI ~ The Infamous Joseph Crackstone
Chapter XII ~ Honey Me
Chapter XIII ~ Paint It Red
Chapter XIV ~ The Dreaded Parents Day
Chapter XV ~ You Haven't A Clue
Chapter XVI ~ Nothing to Hyde
Chapter XVII ~ A Ring of Truth
Chapter XVIII ~ The Aftermath
Chapter XIX ~ I'm A Sad Girl
Chapter XX ~ Truth Be Told
Chapter XXI ~ Never A Dull Moment With You
Chapter XXII ~ Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe
Chapter XXIII ~ Complete and Utter Terror
Chapter XXIV ~ I Plead the Fifth
Chapter XXV ~ Ode to Bea
Chapter XXVI ~ Out of Time
Chapter XXVII ~ Hyde and Seek
Chapter XXIX ~ The End?

Chapter XXVIII ~ The End Is Near

1.7K 59 10
By OwOSeNpAiiii

A/N: I have been waiting to write this chapter since the moment I started this book, be ready guys its gonna be a lot, also this is the second to last chapter :(

"Tyler?" Bea asked, she noticed a change in the boys face. His eyes had a darkness that was cast over them, and his face seemed unfamiliar again, shadows filled the crevices on his skin, making him appear more ominous and horrific. It was like that night at the Weathervane and like the time near the Gates' mansion. This was no longer Tyler Galpin, this was the monster. 

Bea could only stand and watch in fear as Tyler began to transform before her eyes. She'd only ever seen herself transform, and even then it was in the first person. She had no idea how terrifying it looked, she wondered if she was just as horrific to look at. 

The ground beneath their feet began to shake as the monster slowly stepped towards Bea. She was utterly petrified, paralyzed, and had now begun to break out into a cold sweat. For once in her life she wished that she could transform and protect herself, but luck didn't appear to be on her side. 

Bea knew that if she moved she would only be chased, but it was in her instinct to just run away, maybe she would make it, maybe nothing wrong would happen. The girl didn't dare look away from the Hyde, but then the words of a woman could be heard coming from behind him and the monster began to move. Bea used this small window to allow herself to run away, and that's when the cat and mouse game began. 

The girl ran at what felt like the speed of light, she could hardly see her surroundings, and she knew that one slip up could cost her her life. 

"C'mon c'mon." Bea muttered to herself, she knew the words wouldn't do anything for her, but she thought to at least try. The monster was still hot on her trail, and it was only a matter of time before the thing would manage to catch up to her. 

Of course there had to be a lingering tree branch that managed to trip up the girl, causing her to go stumbling to the floor. Bea gripped her knee tightly and rocked back and forth, she couldn't go much further in this condition, it was no use to keep trying to run away. This fate was inevitable. 

Bea sat and watched as the monster slowly grew nearer and nearer until the thing was practically right on top of her. The creature growled in Bea's face, causing the hair on her body to stand, she had been scared of the creature before, but this was next level fear, it felt as if she were dying. 

Then of course a miracle happened, Bea was spared from death thanks to her ability. The Hyde backed away from the girl, though it is not clear whether it was out of fear or curiosity. Nevertheless, Bea began to transform into her Hyde form, and for once in her life she was thankful that she could do so, because it meant she could protect other people from the monster. 

A/N: Bea is referred to as the Hyde and Tyler is referred to as the monster

The two creatures stared at each other, entering a stand off so to speak. The monster moved first, attempting to scratch the other Hyde. Bea's Hyde moved backwards, almost appearing to be petrified in fear. The full moon loomed over their deformed heads, making the strange encounter a little less freakish, strange things often occurred on full moons.

It is unusual, to see two Hyde's in one place, but more unusual is seeing a Hyde cry. Their bloodshot eyes seem void of all moisture, and therefore seem incapable of the action, perhaps that's why they cry tears of blood.

The Hyde had streaks of red falling down its sunken face, an action never done before, at least for her sake. But the tears seemed to have caused her to lose control, because now she begun attacking in response to the monster in front of her.

The two engaged in a battle similar to the night at the Gates Mansion, though this time it was much more prolonged and was currently a stale mate. Neither one of the creatures could get a good hit in, let alone scratch the surface of the others strange skin.

The fighting continued for a while until Bea's Hyde began to lose, it is unclear whether she was beginning to grow tired, or if she simply did not want to hurt the boy, but nonetheless her movements were less fluid and sloppy.

The monster managed to pin the Hyde to the floor, gazing down as if it were another one of its victims. This time the creature would face a fate unlike no other, something truly terrible was going to happen. 

The Hyde looked up at the distorted creature, its claws slowly sinking into the others skin, causing blood to ooze from the gashes. This was the end of the line for the girl, she'd come to accept it, and as Wednesday Addams said, at least the death would be imaginative, and with good intention.

Though per usual, Bea was once again spared from deaths cold embrace. This time by the likes of a friend, a werewolf.

The monster was tackled by the creature and slammed down onto the floor. The Hyde glanced at the werewolf in confusion, both creatures were fully aware and had consciousness of themselves in these forms, though they did not recognize each other. How could you?

Bea's Hyde was a hideous thing, looking completely different from her, and Enid's werewolf form was more similar to an actual wolf than anything else, the only indicator was the color atop her werewolf's head. It took the Hyde a short while to come to the realization that this was Enid, one of her closest friends.

Enid on the other hand was unsure the identity of the other Hyde, though she had more stressing matters to attend to, like the murderous monster who was breaking free from her grasp.

The other Hyde waited for an opening to team up with the werewolf, but such an opportunity didn't seem to present itself. The creature found difficulty moving because of its wounded shoulders, and therefore was forced to lie down hoping to move somehow.

The monster turned its attention away from the fight with the werewolf and onto the wounded Hyde, which it almost managed to do so before the likes of Enid Sinclair who managed to force back the creatures attempts.

Bright lights slowly began to grow nearer to the destination of the fight, the monster was now in a shape no better than Bea, slowly going back and forth between forms, though still capable of inflicting serious damage.

Enid remained at the scene, only now coming to the realization of the identity of the other Hyde because she noticed certain features on the creature resembling her friend. Plus they had the same smell, even whilst in Hyde form.

There was the sound of sirens and a car door slamming, which Enid took as a sign to leave. Both Hyde's were badly wounded, though the monster was hoping to achieve its goal of killing Bea, it wasn't his fault, he didn't want to go through with the act. The creatures blood soaked eyes were a clear indicator of the fact, and yet the poor thing was helpless against a command from its master.

So the monster drew nearer to Bea, holding up a claw, signaling that it had the intention of slashing the other to death.

"Son, is that you?" Sheriff Galpin asked, he noticed the other Hyde and was very shocked by its appearance, because of the slight resemblance to Franciose.

The monster turned its gaze towards the man, hoping to at least get one murder in tonight. Though the attempt was thwarted by bullets, the bullets coming from his own fathers gun.

By now Bea was slowly returning to normal, the Sheriff was paying attention elsewhere, to Tyler, who was going through the same thing. His cold naked body lay on the forest floor, looking so lifeless and pale.

Bea rushed to the Sheriff's side and began to hold on to his arm.

"Please, Sheriff Galpin, he's innocent." Bea begged, the man looked her in the eyes, there was a mix of terror and sorrow in his expression that was absolutely heartbreaking.

"You're just like her." Galpin said, he turned to look at his son, then back at the girl.

"Please, he was enslaved to that woman, she's the one to blame." Bea cried, the man noticed the wounds on Bea's shoulders, and he felt his stomach turn. It was amazing how much she trusted his son, and he wished he'd done so, perhaps it could have prevented this fate.

"Come here." Galpin said, he embraced Bea, it was what she imagined hugging her father would be like, and for a moment she believed it to be that man rather than Galpin. Bea's crying increased as she let go of the Sheriff, she couldn't stand to see Tyler like this, what if he was dead? 

And what about the Sheriff, it took immense courage to shoot his own son, just to protect her.

"Take this." The sheriff said, he handed the girl his jacket and tended to his son, Bea was lingering in the background.

"Go on, they need you." Galpin sighed, Bea nodded and rushed as quickly as she could towards the illuminated school in the distance. 

Nevermore was in quite the state of disarray, the students were beginning to evacuate in a hurry, and everything was in such a state of panic that it was all so overwhelming. Bea was nearly out of the woods before she managed to trip and fall once again, she was so close, and now this. It took her quite a long time to get up because of her shoulders, which hurt even more so now that she was in human form.

Memories of the fight and Tyler began to flood into the girls mind, and the Sheriff. The man had quite the look of defeat on his face, though not true sorrow, which gave Bea the smallest ounce of hope that the boy might be alive.

The girl was still in such a state of shock that her mind simply could not process the fact that Tyler Galpin might be dead. She was still recalling the intervention from Enid, who had saved her life, as well as the Sheriff, who had also saved her life.

Luckily Bea had managed to reach the edge of the woods, there was a large crowd up ahead consisting of students and teachers. Bea slowly waddled her way through the crowd, attempting to push her way to the front.

"Bea." Xavier cheered, he rushed to the girl and embraced her, holding her closely. Her blood managed to stain his shirt, as well as the Sheriff's jacket.

"Xavier." Bea mumbled, and the tears began to fall once again, most of the other students began to focus on Bea, Enid had said a word, but they had assumed she was alone in the forest. Why was there another student covered in blood, and with Sheriff Galpin's jacket no less.

"Why do you have this, what happened to you?" Xavier asked, Bea wiped her eyes and rest her head on the boys shoulder.

"It's Tyler, Ms. Thornhill asked him to kill me, and then we started fighting, and then Enid came and saved me, then the sheriff came and he had to shoot Tyler and then-." Bea said quickly, she was beginning to run out of breath.

"Woah woah, slow down, you can tell me later. I'm just glad you're alive." Xavier said, he glared at the girls appearance, all she wore was the jacket. Her legs were bruised and covered with leaves, her feet were cut up and sore, and her face looked like that night at the Rave'N, except it wasn't paint this time.

"You fought Tyler? How?" Ajax asked, the others seemed very invested in the topic.

"Leave her alone, she's just gone through hell." Xavier scoffed, Bea thanked the boy but she felt obliged to tell her fellow classmates.

"It's not the first time it's happened." Bea began, even Bianca Barclay raised an eyebrow to show her interest.

"That doesn't explain how you're not dead." Ajax said, he seemed greatly invested in the topic now, and everyone else wanted answers.

"Tyler and I are both Hyde's, but I'm not dead because of Enid, she saved my life, and so did the sheriff." Bea said coldly, she watched as everyone's eyes widened and grew white with fear. She'd never truly experienced something like this, and it felt chilling to see so many people finding out about her.

Before the truth could really sink in, a certain blondie was able to save the day, once again

"Bea!" Enid shouted, she rushed to the girl and hugged her tightly, Bea winced in pain but was glad to see the girl once again. "I'm so glad you're alright." She said, Bea nodded and smiled, she was very grateful to the girl.

"Me too." Bea shrugged, she backed away from Enid and noticed the blood all over her. Everyone's eyes began to divert from the duo to the front of the school, where Wednesday Addams stood and a few others lingering in the background.

Both Bea and Enid rushed towards the girl, their arms opened widely so that they could embrace her. To their surprise, Wednesday didn't try to shy away from their attempts and instead joined in the warm embrace.

It was a peaceful feeling, knowing that everything was going to be alright. Thornhill could no longer taunt Nevermore, and the infamous Joseph Crackstone was put to rest for good. The students of Nevermore were free of the torment and fear of being hunted, an era of peace had swept over both the school and Jericho.

Let's just see how long it will last..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1K 10
{English Version} x SPOILER x Tyler's secret was exposed, but thanks to his father and a few other students, his sentence was lightened. He was heavi...
77K 1.6K 47
you We're a shy person who only had one friend so far who is Enid but your not so friendly and shy to some people most people would be surprised to s...
33.2K 783 28
Wednesday was just getting used to Nevermore. She had actually made a few friends and had her first kiss, though Tyler turned out to be the Hyde. So...
5.9K 107 8
Y/n is a Hyde and Wednesday is a new student at nevermore. "Nobody" Knows that y/n is a Hyde but he can't Hyde it forever.