Chapter XIX ~ I'm A Sad Girl

Bea wasn't always aware of the fact that she was a Hyde, she only ever found out much after her fathers death. It was a rainy night when it happened, Bea was twelve years old, not even a teenager yet.

Before we get to that point, note that Bea's mother was fully aware of the fact that Bea may possess her Father's ability, though, similar to a certain small town sheriff, she could only hope it wasn't passed down.

The two had met at Nevermore, and surprisingly enough it was around the same time that Morticia and Gomez attended, as well as Francoise. It was surprising enough that two Hyde's attended the school, and even more so that their children would meet some day.

Nevertheless, Beas mother and father fell in love, skipped all of that sappy outcast talk and raised a child. Though unfortunately Bea's father was a victim of murder after being falsely accused by a mad man claiming that Bea's Father had killed the mad man's daughter. In all actuality the girl had taken her own life, but the mad man believed it was Bea's father since he knew what he was (strangely enough they used to be friends). 

It was an untimely end, and not the best way to go out. Plus the man was killed for being a Hyde, and it was even more unfortunate that he was falsely accused. That's the thing about Hyde's, many often get a bad rap, but some are truly evil, it's those that you have to watch out for.

After Dominic's death (Beas Father), the family was forced to move elsewhere due to press and other issues. Vivienne (Bea's Mother) couldn't stand her own house because it reminded her of her broken family, and Bea was too young to understand how everything had happened, it was better to leave before the truth were to break out.

Back to the rainy night, the night of more troubles and hardships. Vivienne and Bea were returning home when it happened. Someone had trailed after them for reasons unknown, and both were not aware of it until they'd nearly reached their home. Bea's house was deep in the forest, allowing for seclusion and privacy, but also proving to be dangerous, it meant no one could hear their screams.

Bea's mother stood before her daughter, stretching an arm out to protect the girl. The man continued walking towards the women, then reached to grab something from out of his coat pocket.

"Bea, run!" Vivienne shouted, she glared at her daughter, then glanced back at the man. A silver revolver was clenched tightly in his fist, he raised the weapon and began to take aim at Vivienne.

"You raised a child with Dominic Moreau, your daughters blood is stained by that vermon of a being." The man said.

"What does he mean mommy?" Bea asked in confusion, she held her mothers arm tightly, she'd begun to cry now. Bea was in a nearly petrified state, she couldn't move the lower half of her body, only her arms could move, and they stretched forward to embrace her mother.

"What do you want." Vivienne shouted, the man had to be related to the man who had killed Bea's father, it would describe the blind rage and wild accusations.

"I want you dead." The man scoffed, there was the clicking sound signaling that the gun was unlocked and ready to be fired, that's when it began to happen. It was the first time that it had happened to Bea, it was much more painful, not just physically, but for the girls state of mind as well. 

Bea's Hyde stopped the bullet from hitting her mother, and soon her attention turned to the man. Who was dead within a matter of seconds, his death was similar to the victims of the monster in Jericho. He was clawed to death.

It is unclear what happened after the fact, Bea returned to normal, and was without a master. Though that wouldn't last long.

...