Where The Hornets Nest

By Luv4_Ava

(SLENDER PROXIES X GenderNeutral READER) --------------------------------------------------------- The human... More

P R O L A U G E : Infected
P A R T O N E : Planted Stinger.
// Listener //
// Name Of The Game //
// Soul Secret //
// Internally Intoxicated //
// Bloodied Bond //
// Bitter Bite //
// We Call Reality //
// Deadly Disgust //
// Porcelain Pitty //
// Mommy Issues //
// Find My Will //
// Key Of Life //
// Freedom //
// Find Me Guilty, Love //
P A R T T W O : Unwanted Disturbance
// Not Off Punishment //
// Carved Reunion //
// Weak Legs //
// Words For Death //
// Forget Me //
// Let Me See You //
// Don't Hang Up On Me, Please //
// Gettin' Dirty //
P A R T T H R E E : The Other Man
// Young, (platonic), Love //
// You'll Get Better Soon, Love //
// You're Bad, I'm bad, We're Good //
// The Revengeful Child Of a Father //
Manic at 10 : 01 pm be like
FACE REVEAL ?!🧍
Art and A/n
// The Author and Her Characters //
// It Seems To, Speed Up //
// You Never Change, Do You ? //
E P I L O G U E ; Cured
What Is A Vacire?

// My Rules Your-a-fool //

981 35 35
By Luv4_Ava

_______

Take off today.

Why? Do you want me to lose my job?

No, I feel uneasy.

I didn't know thoughts had their own emotions.

Listen to me for once.

Please.

You never listen to me.

So I won't listen to you.

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

What about hornets nesting?

YOUR STORY TO LIVE

?...

__________

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story To Live

November 15th, 2019
...

7: 30 am

...

// YOUR POV //
____________________

I toy with the soggy cereal that rests in my glass bowl, listening to Mom argue with someone on the phone.

"Cut the shit! - Oh my fucking God, it's to early for this." Is all I get out of the phone call before she slams her phone down onto the kitchen counter, with her back turned to me.

My eyes stay glued on her back, her skinny dark blue shirt makes her spine show. She was insecure, and found something else to be insecure about.

"...Are you o-" "What are you still doing here? You wanna lose your job?!" Moms snaps at me, only turning her face to glare at me. She's the only person I'm scared of, the only person that I shouldn't be scared of.

I don't argue with her, I push myself off of the stool and grab my coat that rests on the back of my chair.

As I reach the door, I turn to look back at her.

She's at the fridge, pouring herself a glass of crimson addiction.

I can't help myself but to grow angered, a pit in my chest growls in annoyance. A bit of the child in me can't stands to see her like this, and turns to walk out.

I stuff my hands into my pockets as I make my way through the halls, the smell of pot is familiar in my senses.

"Today's going to be just swell." I smile to myself.

....

12 : 32 pm

....

With a sigh I push open the glass doors that lead a outside, my break has now started.

As I walk out, I reach in my pockets searching for my pack of Marlboros. "Shit." I curse, coming up empty.

I eye the teen that's leaned against the brick wall to my left, talking to someone on his flip phone who's taking a long drag of a cigarette. I bite down on my bottom lip, 's been awhile since I've had to ask someone for a cigarette.

"Uh, hey, man, Can I borrow one?" I walk up to him, gesturing to his cigarette. He hangs up the phone, and reaches into his pocket for his pack.
I watch him neatly slide a paper roll out with the precious tobacco inside, and watch him set the tip to flames with his red lighter.

"Here." He passes it to me, nodding towards it.

It takes me a moment to recognize him as I lean besides him on the wall, taking in the stress relief.

"I, uh, was wondering if I c-could...ask you a favor." He speaks up, pausing mid scentence to hide his stutters. I glance over at him, stuffing my free hand into my pocket. "What would that be?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Your Toby, correct?" I question once more, tilting my head slightly.

"Yeah, Yeah that's me." He licks his lips, trying to get at his point. "Um, Anyways. I was wondering if you could give me any...haunted locations? I've been trying to get into the paranormal but I just don't have any good places...or people to start with." Toby silently fidgets, avoiding eye contact.

My mood lightens up, finally someone recognizes me for the paranormal!

"Oh! I could help you with that actually, Me and my buddy were thinking of going down to Winchester farms next Saturday to get some more evidence!" I smile a little to quickly, but Toby smiles too.

...

// TICCI TOBY'S POV //
_______________________

Brian must be loving what he's hearing right now, ofcourse this dumbass kid would open up!

I shift slightly against the brick wall, making sure not to shut my phone that still lays on call with Brian in my sleeve.

"Huh, do you think I could tag along?" I try my best to sound interested, keeping my smile high on my face. "Yeah I'm sure BSF/N wouldn't mind, plus, it'll be nice teaching a new investigator." They sigh, taking in a drag of their cigarette.

I can already see Tim's ugly fucking face when he hears that this plan is actually going to work.

"Hm, so, Next Saturday on the 23rd?" I ask, "Yup! Probably around six pm we'll head out." They shake their head at their words. I watch them dig in their pockets for a crumbled up paper, and a dented pen. They lean the paper against the glass of the window and begin to write numbers;

YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

"Meet here around Six P.M on Saturday. Me 'n BSF/N will pick you up, so make sure to look up it for a f/c car brand. Also, call my number if you have any other questions." Y/n nods, handing me the paper. I hold it with the tips of my fingers, going over each number maybe five times.

"Welp, gotta head back to work." Y/n sighs, dropping their cigarette to the pavement and stomps on the butt to put it out. "See you around!" They call out before walking in, "See you around." I whisper, before they can hear me as they walk back into the busy diner.

I now hold the crumbled up paper in my palm, it feels hot even from the outside of my gloves. I don't actually feel the heat, but my mind makes it seem as if it's on fire.

"You coming back or you going to stand there like a school boy all day?!" I hear Brian laugh on call, making the phone vibrate against my bare arm.
"Uh, yeah I'm coming." I shake away the thought, slipping my phone out of my sleeve and shut my phone.

Even as I walk to the van that's parked in the way back, with Brian waiting to mock me.

I still feel the fire in my palm, and in my chest.

___________________________

I know I said I was taking a break, but I got three am energy last night and decided to write this...

I just had a dream about me being a rockstar except laughing Jack was out to get me. It was a whole ass Laughing Jack x Reader IRL LMAO

Is Ticci Toby still a bitch? Or is he falling bitch for some hot ass Reader? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Idk

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT AHAHAH

How y'all like the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.3K 68
[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen accident that catches the attention of Masky...
1.4K 40 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
376 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
132K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...