Miraculous Ladybug Season 5:...

By MiraculouslyGory

Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release... More

Info Page
The Aftermath
Farfalla
Lady Wifi 2.0
Condestructor
TechnoDrome
Blue Bird
Shrieker
The Royal Rumblers
Vanisher 2.0
Hostage
The Temple
Acceptance
Declaration
Persuasion
Manipulation
The Tradegy Part 1
The Tradegy Part 2
Mentality
Torture
Sympathy
The Treacherous Trio
Essence's End
The Aquatic Box
Aquarians
Timetagger 2.0
Ephemeral
The Dark Cupid 2.0
Cinemonster
Treachery
Sandboy 2.0
Mimic
Brute Bully
Impact
Troublemaker 2.0
Astronomical
Sunken Love
Rogercop 2.0
Creative Mind
Gorizilla 2.0
Shardling
Crank Maze
Adrien the Kwamisitter
Mega Gigantitan
Zombizou 2.0
Fragmented Friend
Spiteful Siblings
Snare Scout
Crocoduel 2.0
Pen Pal
Spitfire
Splinter
Ultra Gozen
Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Adrien Agreste
Alya Cesaire
Nino Lahiffe
Chloe Bourgeois
Alix Kubdel
Le Chien Kim
Max Kante
Luka Couffaine
Kagami Tsurugi
Mylene Haprele
Rose Lavillant
Juleka Couffaine
Sabrina Raincomprix
Marc Anciel
Nathaniel Kurtzberg
Ivan Bruel
Lila Rossi
Jack Edgers
The Confession
Hoaxer
Betrayal
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 1
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 2
Avoir, Jack Edgers Part 3
The Big Reveal
Farwell Guys

Dark Blade 2.0

42 3 0
By MiraculouslyGory

Gabriel stand in his tomb, where his wife lays fats asleep.  "Emilie, you know all I have done for you.  I worked endless days in the effort to being you back from the fate you never deserved.  But, now Adrien wants all of this to end.  The akumas.  The villains.  The chaos.  I want to be a better Father for him, and I know Lila nearly put him in danger, but a part of inside keeps on saying,  I want him to have you again.  I'm... not sure what I should do.  No matter what my choice is, I'm going to make it for the sake of our family.  I promise."  Gabriel said.  He walks away, before he goes back into his office.  There, he gets a phone call.  "Sir, Lila is here to see you."  Nathalie said.  "Send her into my office."  Gabriel replied.  There, Lila comes into Gabriel's office.  Once inside, Nooroo flies out.  "Hello you two."  Gabriel said.  "Hello sir.  We just wanted to come over, and ask how our work has been going.  We think we've been going a decent job, despite not getting the miraculous.  It sounds bad, but it will..."  Lila replied.  "Quiet, Lila.  Firstly, you have been doing better with the villains.  Ignoring how you nearly killed my son with Gorizilla, and almost got him hurt with Zombizou, that's not your fault it's mine, you seen to be doing well."  Gabriel said.  "Your not mad at me for what I did?  I am still truly sorry for that."  Lila replied.  "I'm upset, but I'm still giving you a chance.  As long as you don't harm Adrien in any way, I'll allow you to keep Nooroo.  If you do it again, then say goodbye to your akumas."  Gabriel replied.  "I understand sir.  I will do just that."  Lila said.  "Excellent.  If you mind, can I have a chat with Nooroo?  Alone, just the two of us?"  Gabriel asked.  "Uhhh, sure.  Whatever you say, boss."  Lila replied.  Lila leaves the room, as Nooroo says.  "What's the matter sir?"  Nooroo asked.  "Adrien wants these akumatized villains to stop, and I think I should honor his wish."  Gabriel replied.  "[gasp].  You want to stop Lila being Farfalla?"  Nooroo asked shocked.  "Maybe.  It's still debatable.  On one side, I want to save Emilie from what happened.  And on the other, I want to be a good Dad.  If I honor one side, it will affect the other, and... it's so hard for me to choose.  I'm... not sure what I should do exactly."  Gabriel replied.  "Well, maybe let her be Farfalla for a little longer.  Just to see if she can get the miraculous.  If she doesn't, then maybe, you can take her powers away, and honor your son's wish.  [in head].  After what I heard, I should really make the girl happy.  She may be awful, but she's also misunderstood.  [not in head].  That's my recommendation."  Nooroo said.  "Are you sure your ok with that?"  Gabriel asked.  "I am."  Nooroo replied.  "I'll keep your idea in mind, Nooroo.  In the mean time, go continue your work with Lila."  Gabriel said.  "I will, sir."  Nooroo replied, as he leaves.  Gabriel then looks at his paining of Emilie.  Hoping he is making the right choice.

At school, we see the place is entirely empty.  Except for Marinette and Kagami.  There, both are dressed up in fencing gear, and are on the other side of each other.  "So, you choose fencing to be the activity?"  Marinette asked.  "It's my specialty.  Miss Bustier did say this will help us get a better friendship remember."  Kagami replied.  "I know.  And I'm willing to do it."  Marinette said.  "You really seem desperate to be my friend again.  So much, your down to do fencing with me.  Someone who's related to world champion fencers."  Kagami replied.  "Well, when you see the mindset of Marinette, you'll learn she'll do some of the craziest stuff you can think of."  Marinette said.  "That explains a lot then.  Anyway, have you in any way done fencing before?"  Kagami asked.  "I did.  It was a one time thing.  I did it the day you arrived.  Remember, you fought Adrien, and I said he won."  Marinette replied.  "Ohh yeah.  Hold on, why did you want to do fencing in the first place?"  Kagami asked.  "It's obvious.  To get close with Adrien."  Marinette replied.  "Ok, ok.  Quick question.  Are you really this much of a simp?"  Kagami asked.  "Still keeping up with the roast I see."  Marinette replied.  "Just to clarify, I'm not upset with you at all, and I don't intend to seem like a jerk.  I'm just speaking the truth.  I'm positive you yourself can admit your a simp to some degree."  Kagami said.  "I mean, you do have a point."  Marinette replied.  "Exactly.  [puts mask on].  Ok, I'm going to go easy on you."  Kagami said.  "[puts mask on].  Whatever you say.  Let's do this."  Marinette replied.  Soon, Kagami sprints right at Marinette.  Shocked, she blocks her face, before Kagami stabs her in the stomach.  "Come on.  Was that all you got?"  Kagami asked.  "It's been a while, Kagami."  Marinette replied.  "True, but I don't want to hear excuses.  Let's do it again."  Kagami said.  Kagami returns back to her place, as Marinette gets ready once again.  After a few seconds, they fence again.  Marinette once again freaks out over Kagami's speed, who then stabs Marinette again.  "Seriously?  Again?"  Kagami asked.  "Your like a cheetah."  Marinette replied.  "I mean, I am fast, but definitely not a cheater that's for sure."  Kagami said.  "[giggles].  Nice one."  Marinette replied.  Kagami returns back to her spot to do this again.  "This time, actually fight back.  That's what makes fencing so much fun for me."  Kagami said.  "Ok, ok.  I'll try."  Marinette replied.  With that, another Mach commences.  Like the last two, same results.  Marinette is frozen by Kagami's speed, who then stabs her.  "Ok this is just pathetic.  I'm glad you agreed to do this, but it looks like we need to work on your fencing."  Kagami said.  "Or we could try something else you like."  Marinette replied.  "Don't you dare try to sneak your way out of this, Marinette.  We ain't leaving until you beat me."  Kagami said.  "Your joking right?"  Marinette asked.  "Look at my face, and tell me if this a joke."  Kagami replied.  "No."  Marinette said.  "Exactly."  Kagami replied.  So, the two keep on fencing, until Marinette wins in anyway possible.

Now we see what Jack, and his kwamis are up to.  They all seem to be chilling again.  Not watching a horror film to scare the life out of the kwamis.  It's just Jack on his laptop, Duusu getting some blueberry muffins, and the aquatic kwamis all relaxing in the luxury they found themselves in.  "Well, I'm bored out of my mind.  Any suggestions for things we can do?"  Jack asked.  "Ohhh, can you take us out into the real world to explore?"  Bite asked.  "Absolutely not.  We are still playing it safe."  Jack replied.  "Awww, but we really want to see the outside world."  Russtic said.  "You have my balcony.  You can look there, as long as you don't expose yourselves."  Jack replied.  "Yeah, but we want to see the world in person.  Like, you walking with in your pocket."  Zap said.  "You all won't be able to fit, and still no."  Jack replied.  "Well that's not fair.  If we aren't allowed to go out, why does Duusu come along?"  Drackas asked.  "Because she's my main kwami who I use to fight crime, and I need her at all times.  It sounds unfair, but here's the thing, I don't care."  Jack replied.  "Lucky Duusu.  She, along with all the other kwamis have fun, while we are forced to stay home.  Your just like those Aquarians."  Razor said.  "Excuse me?"  Jack asked.  "Ohh, maybe it's time we tell the boy gang."  Melody replied.  The others agree.  "Uhhh, what exactly are you talking about?"  Jack asked.  "Jack Edgers.  The time has come we tell you our... backstory."  Orca replied.  Then all the aquatic kwamis make cringe, but cool actions sounds.  "You guys have a backstory?  Nice."  Jack said.  "I wouldn't say it's nice.  More like, lonely.  [the kwamis make whoo sounds, as we transition into a flashback].  Back when Atlantis was still functional, we spend all of our time there.  It was a great experience when we first arrived.  The Aquarians were so welcoming of us, and treated us right.  However, there leader, Aquatiz, was the worse.  On some occasions, other miraculous were given to the Aquarians, and used for underwater purposes.  These kwamis are like Duusu.  She got to go to Atlantis, and leave whenever she needed to.  We wanted that as well, but Aquatiz hated the idea.  He forced us to stay underwater, and obey his commands.  We wanted to see what the surface world was all about.  How the people were like, how the food tasted, etc.  But ever time we asked, it's the same excuse.  You cannot, because I said so.  So while all the kwamis were at the surface having fun, we soon got bored at the underwater life.  Then it got worse when Plagg accidentally destroyed the place.  We were trapped inside the Aquatic Box, as the place came to pieces.  [the kwamis make whoo sounds, as the flashback ends].  Since then, we spend even more boring days trapped in a single place.  Until, you came to be."  Orca replied.  "Wow!  So, does that explain why you ravaged my apartment the second you came out of the box?"  Jack asked.  "Uhhh, yes."  Orca replied.  "I mean, at least I got some what of an explanation for it."  Jack said.  "Anyway, we may seen chaotic at first sight."  Squatry said.  "But really, we are just kwamis who want to explore more of what Earth has to offer."  Bubbles replied.  "Huh?  Then your in luck you guys.  My holder knows what it's like to feel alone.  [Jack freaks out].  You see, he..."  Duusu said, before Jack covers her mouth.  "I'm sorry you guys, but I need to chat with her for a second.  I'll be right back."  Jack replied, as he runs into the bathroom, and locks the door.  "Hey!  What gives?"  Duusu asked.  "What are you thinking?"  Jack asked back.  "I was just going to tell them about your awful past."  Duusu replied.  "Without my consent?  Duusu, you can't do that to me."  Jack said.  "Why not?  You seemed ok with telling me your backstory.  Maybe they will understand as well."  Duusu replied.  "It's not like that.  [deep breath].  I only told you because not only did you get enough info from what happened with my Dad, but because... I trusted you enough to tell you."  Jack said.  "Wait, that's why you told me?"  Duusu asked.  "Yes.  Because although you annoyed me so much when I first met you, you soon grew on me.  I mean, your cute, funny, say the word awesome in the best way I can imagine, you are just a great friend.  One that I was willing to share my darkest secret with.  Those guys out here, I'm starting to trust them, but it's not at the level where I can tell them my secret."  Jack replied.  "Woah!  First, thank you for opening up how you feel about me.  Second, I can see what you mean."  Duusu said.  "Just, don't ever do that again.  Even when I'm gone, and I have to leave you, don't tell a soul about my life.  Even if they ask you.  Ok?"  Jack asked.  "I understand.  I will respect your privacy."  Duusu replied.  "Thank you, Duusu."  Jack said. 

Back at school, Marinette once again gets her butt whooped by Kagami.  Marinette does manage to do more than just stand there in fear, but Kagami still beats her.  Marinette does run at Kagami, but she front flips over her, and as Marinette turns around, Kagami stabs her in the chest.  "And that's number fifty for dubs."  Kagami said.  "[deep breathes].  God, how are you so good at this?  I mean, you are related to champion fencers, but I didn't know your this good."  Marinette replied.  "Never underestimate your opponent, Marinette."  Kagami said.  "I can see why that quote is so important."  Marinette replied.  "Still doesn't mean we are done.  Even if you are tired."  Kagami said.  "Come on, Kagami.  Can we please end this?"  Marinette begged.  "I mean, we can.  Unless of course, you want to be seen as a... weakling."  Kagami replied.  "What did you call me?"  Marinette asked.  "A weakling.  Someone whose weak, pathetic, etc.  You did say you wanted to quit, so that makes you a weakling."  Kagami replied.  "You really did not just call me a weakling."  Marinette said.  "I did, and I have no regrets to it."  Kagami replied with a smirk on her face.  "Ok, that's it.  Put up your sword.  You say I'm a weakling, ohhhh, you'll wish you didn't say that."  Marinette said.  "Whatever you say, weakling."  Kagami replied.  Thus, another match begins.  Both girls charge at each other, before it's time to fight. Kagami strikes, as Marinette blocks her attack. Marinette is determined to make sure she beats Kagami this time. Kagami keeps on slashing her blade, as Marinette blocks it with hers. Eventually, Kagami starts pushing Marinette backwards. Marinette backs up, as Kagami keeps on swinging her blade. It makes Marinette very worried on what will happen next. However, she refuses to be called a weakling by Kagami. So, after Kagami swings her next strike, Marinette blocks it, and uses all her strength to prevent it from moving.  Kagami then backs up.  She's impressed, but isn't done.  She then runs, and jumps over Marinette.  Landing behind her.  She turns around to hit her, but Marinette ducks underneath her strike.  However, she does accidentally falls over, and off the pat.  "Dang it!  I lost again!"  Marinette yelled.  "Sorry, who said anything about the match being over if you fall off?"  Kagami asked.  Kagami then stabs her sword at Marinette.  Marinette gulps, as Kagami stabs at her some more.  Marinette rolls over, before she gets up.  As for Kagami, she charges at her.  Slashing her blade, as Marinette hits back.  Kagami soon backs Marinette against the wall, before she goes to stab her again.  Marinette moves to her left to avoid another strike.  She takes deep breaths, as Kagami gets back in line.  "I must say, you have some good reflexes Dupain Cheng."  Kagami said.  "Still doesn't mean you've won, Tsurugi."  Marinette replied.  Kagami giggles, before she charges at Marinette.  Marinette dodges Kagami's attack, then goes in to stab her.  Kagami then barrel roll flips over the attack, lands on her feet, and slash at Marinette.  Marinette, with full force, blocks Kagami's attack.  Kagami once again swings her blade at Marinette, as she backs up.  It takes them to the stairs, where Marinette trips, and lands on them.  Kagami goes for the win, but Marinette gets up, and runs upstairs.  Narrowly avoiding Kagami's attack.  Kagami chases her, and Marinette blocks Kagami's attack.  They continue to fence by the upper classrooms.  They continue to cross blades, as they fence.  There, Kagami slams her blade on the ground, so she can make Marinette fall.  She fails, and Marinette once again goes in for the win.  Kagami giggles, and in slow mo, she dodges Marinette's attack.  In normal speed, Marinette falls on the ground.  "Sorry Marinette.  But you should know my now that hesitantion leads to failure.  And I never hesitant."  Kagami said.  Marinette faces Kagami, and sees that her stomach is unprotected.  "Yeah, but you did forgot one thing."  Marinette said.  "Which is?"  Kagami asked.  "Always expect the unexpected."  Marinette replied.  Just like that, Marinette rolls back onto her feet, and successfully stabs Kagami in the stomach.  It makes the pro fencer gasp, as Marinette smiles.  Soon, Kagami smiles, before she begins to clap.  "I have to say.  Not a bad move Marinette."  Kagami said.  "I'm unpredictable.  Never know what kind of treat I'm going to pull out next."  Marinette replied.  "I can name a few treats.  Bread, cupcakes, muffins."  Kagami said.  Marinette giggles, as does Kagami.  "Good one."  Marinette said.  "Isn't it weird how we just casually hanging out.  Not me wanting to slam your face into a desk.  Just, us being postive together."  Kagami asked.  "Yeah, it is weird."  Marinette replied.  "Not as weird as some of your plans.  I joined fencing to get close to Adrien because I'm so lovesick.  Without love, I feel ill."  Kagami said in a joke manner.  "[laughs].  Come on.  I'm getting better with him."  Marinette replied.  "Yeah.  And side note, I didn't mean that as an insult.  Just feel like I had to get that off the table."  Kagami said.  "It's fine."  Marinette replied.  Soon, both of them begin to walk and talk.  Before they both end up leaving the school.

Marinette and Kagami continue their walk and talk on the streets of Paris.  "So your telling me you planned for all his birthdays?"  Kagami asked.  "Not all of them.  Guess you can say your surprised at my methods."  Marinette replied.  "Good one.  But seriously, I wish you stopped doing stuff like that."  Kagami said.  "I did.  And I see the error of my ways.  Nowadays, it's sort of funny to me.  Not because I think stalking, and being obsessed is hilarious.  I just find it funny to how much of a clown I was back then."  Marinette replied.  "Hope that doesn't mean you like making fun of yourself."  Kagami said.  "Oh no.  That was past me.  A part of me that is long gone now."  Marinette replied.  "Almost had me worried for a moment.  Either way, yeah.  You did have some of the most complicated plans.  You had a duffel bag with a dress, fishing rod, heck, a tennis racket.  Granted, that is being prepared for anything, but still.  What drove you to act like this?"  Kagami asked.  "I'm not sure myself.  Natural instincts?  Either way, I'm glad I'm done."  Marinette replied.  "I'm glad that I can actually see you as a... friend this time."  Kagami said.  "Wait, really?"  Marinette asked.  "Yeah, we have been hanging out for two days, but I've seen you actually want to be a better friend with me.  Are you the best friend I've ever had?  Nope!  Are you a decent one?  Yes."  Kagami replied.  "Brutally honest, but better than nothing."  Marinette said.  "But I will say this.  If you did do all of this just to mess with me again, except me whoop your butt so hard, that it won't be black and blue.  You understand me?"  Kagami asked.  "Threatening, yet very understandable."  Marinette replied.  "Sorry if I sounded mean.  I have a tendency for having my anger get the better of me."  Kagami said.  "I get it.  And don't worry Kagami.  I'm going to be a great friend.  The kind of pal you deserve from me."  Marinette replied.  "Thank you, Mar... LOOK OUT!!!"  Kagami screamed, as she pulls Marinette away.  There, a shadow tentacle smashes the ground.  Both girls look, and see where this is coming from.  It's Dark Blade, back in action once again.  This time, he has shadow tentacles coming out his back like some kind of entity.  "Hello Paris.  The loyal, yet ruthless Dark Blade has returned.  This time, not with an army, but with a dark monster to assist me.  Now, let your heroes come to fight me, so I can get their miraculous."  Dark Blade announced.  Marinette grabs Kagami's hand, and pulls her away.  She takes her to a nearby alleyway.  "Stay here.  I'll go find help."  Marinette said.  "Why can't I come with you?  It's better if we don't split up you know."  Kagami asked.  "True, but we got to play it safe.  Just stay here ok."  Marinette replied, as she runs off.  "Suspicious, but I trust her.  Never thought I would say that, but here we are."  Kagami said.  Marinette then runs to a place to transform.  "[flies out].  Not a bad way to get better with Kagami."  Tikki said.  "She has to wait.  We need to stop Dark Blade.  Tikki, spots on."  Marinette replied, as she transforms into Ladybug.

As Ladybug, she flips into the air, before she lands on both her feet.  "[spins her yo-yo].  Ok, Dark Blade.  We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.  You can give us your akuma, or feel the wrath of..."  Ladybug announced, before she stops.  There, she sees that Dark Blade was already taken care of.  All thanks to Blue Bird, and his new senti, Light Eye.  "[looks at LB].  Oh hey, Ladybug.  Sorry that your later, but good news for us.  I got the megakuma.  You can thank me, and my wonderful senti, Light Eye."  Blue Bird said.  "Didn't Light Eye force people to tell the truth?"  Ladybug asked.  "From what I know, yes.  But this time, I designed him to shoot literally light beams.  I fried Dark Blade until his metal melted away."  Blue Bird replied.  "[smiles angrily].  Awesome.  So, awesome."  Ladybug said.  Blue Bird lets the megakuma go, as Ladybug captures it.  Once she frees it, Cat Noir arrives.  "Uhh hey.  Did you guys say there was a villain because it looks like all is good here?"  Cat Noir asked.  "That's on me.  I already took care of the situation.  It's not that hard when you see the villain's powers, and immediately create a being that can crush him or her.  Apologies for not letting you two get in on the action."  Blue Bird replied.  "Normally I would be upset being left out, but it could be worse.  Maybe save some for us next time ok?"  Cat Noir asked.  "I'll keep your words in mind.  Ok, Light Eye.  I'll see you next time."  Blue Bird replied, as he snaps his fingers.  Light Eye disappears.  "So, shall we pound it, and get out of..."  Blue Bird asked, before he's interrupted.  Ladybug is already gone.  "Guess she's busy.  I guess we could pound it then."  Blue Bird said.  "How could I say no to a pound it?  I can't."  Cat Noir replied.  So Cat Noir and Blue Bird pound it.  Ending the battle.

Some time later, Marinette is back home in rage in her room.  "That egotistical peacock is really getting on my nerves.  Oh, I already got the work done.  No need for a lucky charm.  Yeah right.  He needs me."  Marinette yelled.  "Sounds like someone is jealous again."  Tikki replied.  "And for good reason."  Marinette said.  "Not at all.  This is the same case with Cat Noir, Queen Bee, and Ryuko.  Just let others take the spotlight for once.  It's no big deal."  Tikki replied.  "Well it is to me.  Look, I already explained, and I will do it again.  If it was only for a few times.  Let's say, two to three in a row, that's no big deal to me.  If it's more than that, I'm going to get upset.  Because it makes my job useless, and ultimately waste my time.  So seeing Blue Bird waste my time makes me mad."  Marinette said.  "Sounds like your just hiding the fact Blue Bird is getting more attention than you."  Tikki replied.  "And what would you know?"  Marinette asked.  "Because like I said, this is the same thing with Cat, Queen, and Ryuko."  Tikki replied.  Marinette then gets up, and climbs up into her bed.  Not saying a word to Tikki, who signs in frustration.

At Jack's, we see how the young bird hero is doing.  "Then flash, I made his whole shadow form vanish like a magic trick."  Jack explained.  "Wow!"  All the Aquatic kwamis replied.  Soon, Jack's phone rings.  "Sorry gang, it's bed time.  Go back into the box, and catch some Zs."  Jack said.  "Can we sleep outside this time?"  Spike asked.  "Sorry Spike, but as much as I'm enjoying you guys, I don't want to risk getting caught."  Jack replied.  "[sighs].  Fair.  Come on guys."  Spike said.  All the Aquatic kwamis fly there way inside the box.  As Duusu stays with her owner.  "Jack, quick question.  Do you think using sentis all the time is a good idea?"  Duusu asked.  "What's the issue?  I'm just saying the day as always.  Lucky charm or not, I am still doing my job."  Jack replied.  "Well, maybe you should stop hogging the action.  Just a little bit.  You are a good user of the Peacock miraculous, but maybe you can slow it down for a day or two."  Duusu said.  "Well, it doesn't work like that to me."  Jack replied.  "What are you talking about?"  Duusu asked.  "Can you keep a secret?"  Jack asked back.  "Uhhh, sure."  Duusu replied.  "Good.  Look, the real reason why I love making sentis to crush bad guys, isn't because I want spotlight or fame or any of that.  I do so no only because you have one of the best powers I've seen, but because... you mean a lot to me as a friend."  Jack said.  "Excuse me?"  Duusu asked.  "You know I never had friends at home.  Too be honest, you, the kwamis, and everyone at school are the first friends I've ever made.  At first, I saw everyone as annoying jerks that I wanted to beat up, or creatures that freak me out.  However, as time went on, you all accepted me for who I am.  Minus my anger issues.  You like the horror fan who sits in class, makes jokes, gives decent advice, and just acts the way he wants to.  Then the heroes see me as the funny Blue Bird, whose supportive, caring, self aware, and just plain awesome.  Especially you.  Yes I was psycho when we first met, but after some adjusting, we both grew such a strong bond.  One, that would shatter my heart of broken.  My point is, I've never had such genuine friends in my life.  Until now.  And you Duusu, are my favorite.  So, I want to make it up to you for being so good to me.  As in, letting everyone see how awesome your power is.  Do you understand?"  Jack asked.  "I understand, Duusu.  [gets emotional].  I understand your the sweetest boy I've ever meet.  Well, second sweetest, but still.  [hugs his cheek].  I'm glad I ended up meeting you."  Duusu replied, as she cries, and hugs Jack cheeks.  Jack smiles, as he gently places his hand on Duusu.  "Me too, Duusu.  Me too."  Jack said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
331 24 12
(The Magic is Lost at Midnight) *COMPLETE!!!!!!!* This is a first attempt at writing a MLB fanfic! After watching the movie A Cinderella Story: Once...
183 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...
91 23 19
This is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic I wrote before the last few seasons came out. It is still a great story and I like to believe that this happened...