Pray For Me ➳ T'Challa Udaku

By w00dss

❝ ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴏɴ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍ... More

PART 1 SUMMARY
PROLOUGE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
PART 2
TRAILER
PART 2 SUMMARY
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
PART 3
SPECIAL INSIDE
NOT AN UPDATE
SPECIAL CLIPS #1
TRAILER 2
IT IS TIME
PART THREE SUMMARY
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
EPILOUGE 1
EPILOUGE 2
tragic news(r.i.p)
UPDATE
PART 3
"LONG LIVE THE KING"
THE CEREMONY
ONE YEAR LATER
SHE KNOWS
GIVE ME STRENGTH
UNDER THE WORLD
"WELCOME" BACK
SO FAR
SOS
VEGENENCE
ON MY LIFE
FINAL BREATH
CAN'T STOP ME
COMFORTING
BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE
TRUCE
END CREDIT SCENE
NOVA FURY: DEATH STAR TRAILER
NEW BOOK

GET AWAY

611 35 0
By w00dss

Nova's head hung low as she walked through the Golden City. The hood of her cloak covered her well enough. No one could hear her mindful pleas. Living this life so patiently no longer seemed like an option. Mercy was all she asked for.

"Nova!"

Of course, she should've known someone would find her. Universe, why do you do this to me? The spy turned around already wiping her tears dry away. Okoye rushed to Nova. The frown on her face dropped into a tearful smile. "Okoye" she hugged the general with joy. "It's great to see you again."

The pair pulled away from each other. She released a half hearted laugh, "thank you for rescuing her"

"Of course" Nova nodded, trying hard to push the pessimistic thoughts. Okoyes pulled away. It was then Nova recognized she was not in uniform. Was she really stripped of her title? She heard the elders whisper of the Dora Milaje. Hesitant to ask about it, Nova kept her mouth shut. Okoye was loyal to the throne and that was all that mattered to her.

"Princess" M'Baku clucked his to tongue, approaching the three woman. "Congratulations to you and Nakia saving Shuri. Perhaps the Queen will reward you both with a lifetime of banishment."

Unamused by this jokes, Nova shook her head "It's always a pleasure to see you, M'Baku" she sarcastically implied, "Please, walk with me. There are things to discuss."

M'Baku huffed, obeying her. Nova held a composed posture. Her eyes narrowed at the tribe leader, careful that the children and adults walking around did not capture a single word she said, "How are they?" She questioned.

"Do not worry, they are safe under my men's protection. That fish man will not touch them. You are welcome to join them if you wish. The mountains are far better than that little shack you live in."

Nova chuckled. "I guess so." she halted, staring up at him. T'Challa's decision to place M'Baku on the council always reassured her that he was not going to fail the royal family. Someone had to be there to make things right. "Although I can't thank you enough, I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your offer. Once this is all over I plan on leaving Wakanda for good."

"It does not have to be this way" the skin of his forehead tightened into a deep line as the frown pulling at his lips intensified, "He would not want you to be alone."

Nova didn't want to repeat this conversation again. Her mouth hung open as she became distracted by the sound of children hushing each other. She looked to an alley nearby. Two heads peaked at her.

M'Baku followed her eyes. Nova tilted her head, growing suspicious. She walked over crossing her arms, walking over to the alley. "Shh! I think we lost her" a familiar voice whispered, hiding behind the stacked woven baskets.

"Boo!" M'Baku screamed. Njari came out of hiding petrified. Nailah fell straight to her lap bashful.

"Oh, look it's mom! Hi, mom! I wasn't expecting to see you here" Njari exaggerated her smile. Nailah scratched her neck nervously.

Nova looked over her shoulder before dragging her children further away from the crowded streets. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"We wanted to come and visit the city" Njari replied, "dad always talked about how much you loved it here." Nova took a deep breath. Clearly she was being punished for her sins because there was no way she just happened to have the worst luck today.

"Mom, we didn't mean..."

"No, no, no, I don't wanna hear it. You deliberately disobeyed me, Njari. What happened to looking out for your sister and brother!?" Nova shut her eyes trying to collect herself. The pressure of her palms pressing against each other allowed her to focus on her thoughts. T'Challa give me the strength to not pluck out our children's eyes. "As a matter of fact where is your brother?"

"We left him with the nurses. Sorta used him as a distraction to get away" Njari explained, lowering her head ashamed.

Nova's eyes hardened. M'Baku blocked her view. With one look they were already having a conversation. He was encouraging her to drop this and not get so worked up about it. Yet his big brain did not know her daughters connection to Namor. If the God infiltrated the city, Nova had no way of getting them out in time.

"M'Baku will take you back. And as of this moment you are grounded, both of you."

Nailah shook her head, pleading with Nova. "Mommy, please" she sniffed her nose. Njari sharply inhaled. They stepped out of the alley when Njari tugged at her mothers hand. "Their heartbeat...it's close" M'Baku was perplexed. His mind raced with millions of questions. Nova did not have the time to detail the words she registered.

"Get them out of here, now" Nova panicked. Another catastrophe was coming to take place. Only this time they weren't going to be the only ones drowning in the Gods wrath. They paused watching the water rising to their ankles. Chatter amongst the villages became louder by the second. M'Baku matched her concerned. They were too late.

"Shit."

Water blasted through the wall. Pieces of cement shattered around across the street. Nova collapsed nearly blinded by the impact. Nailah screamed. "Mom!" M'Baku grabbed a hold of them, dragging the spy to her feet, yet another blast shook the earth, tumbling them all down.

"Protect the princess!" Okoye screeched.
Nova shook her head, pulling back at M'Baku's arms. The streets that began to flood made her panic for the lives of others. She couldn't just leave them. "Take my babies, please M'Baku, go!"

"No, mom, where are you going!?" Njari inquired, afraid to let go of her.

"You have to trust me, Njari. Promise me you will protect your brother and sister" Nova looked at her pleadingly.

Njari swallowing around the lump in her throat. Her hazel eyes glossy with tears. "Yes, I promise." Nova pulled Nailah and Njari into a bone crushing hug. Their nails dug into her skin afraid to let her go. No brave face could fool them. She too was petrified of letting go of her little birds. Prayers could only do so little. Nakia was right. She had to trust that their wings could take them far away from here. 

Nakia pulled Nailah away with Okoye carrying Njari to safety. "Wait, mom!" Njari cried, reaching out to her. Nova forced her heels to turn around. Her teeth grit, struggling to escape the pain that dug at her heart. Nova tussled through the crowd throwing a little boy and man onto a nearby bus. The people on board aided her.

"Nova, where are you!?" Queen Ramonda demanded through T'Challa's kimoyo beads. Nova unwrapping them from her wrist, completely forgetting that they were in her possession.

"I'm in the city!" She shouted through the commotion.

"Get out of there that is an order!"

The bus lost its hold on the ground as it now rocked them in the water. Nova gripped onto the metallic pole struggling to keep her feet on the chair. A water breathing being came up behind. The man clutching onto the bus wheel pleaded for mercy.

"I'm a little busy right now!" Nova cut the connection off. She hurled herself at the enemy, pushing them deep into sea water. Her body jerked side to side, struggling to beat the waters immense pressure. Nova gripped onto a totaled boat, frantically searching for the water being. The world spun in circles. Her head ached terribly. Everything doubled in size with her blurred vision. There was no way to focus in the chaos that surrounded. She laid down weak on the broken wood. Thank Bast her children were not here.

"So this is it?"

Nova panted, slowly raising her face up from the boat. She shook her head, "Unbelievable" she cursed under her breath. First, she was hearing T'Challa's voice in her head and now she was imagining Natasha here of all places. What a perfect way to say she was slowly going mad. "This isn't real. You're not here"

"If that's what you want to believe" Natasha shrugged, moving her dry red painted locks out the way. Her emerald eyes searched Nova's cool toned eyes. "Either way your stuck with me on this piece of crap."

"Go away" Nova sighed, not wanting to feed into her delusions. "Let me wallow."

Natasha raised her eyebrow. Her menacing chuckles haunted her. "Oh, you know I can't do that. I promised your dad I'd always look out for you" Nova's fist curled.

"Trust me, he won't know. I haven't spoken to him in the last three years" the words burned like a iron stick. Stepping into his world meant you were always on go. Eventually Nova stopped keeping up and was left behind. "Besides your dead" Nova bitterly stated.

Natasha sighed, dropping her hand over her cheek, "Yeah, we'll, there's a reason why you're the one who made it out alive."

Suddenly, her body jerked awake. Her stomach contracted at her burning chest. She rolled to her side, coughing out the excess sea salt water that had blocked her airway. M'Baku pulled back relieved to see her breathing again.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, spy" M'Baku paddled the boat using his knobkerrie.

Sitting up straight, Nova rubbing her head immediately
spotting a group of water beings kneeling down to a man that did not match their blue skin tone complexion. He was sepia beige covered in vibranium jewels head to toe. The green shorts around his waist tightened the muscles on his back and thighs. "The fish man is there!" M'Baku pointed.

"No, don't engage" Nova shook her head. His people were strong. For Christ sake, she just died less than a minute ago. Wakanda was not ready to fight this battle yet. "M'Baku don't!" She watched him jumped out the boat. He swung the knobkerrie to attack, but Namor stretched his arm, shattering the thick stick. Fear was obvious in his wide eyes. Namor turned around, shoving his fist against M'Baku's armor. In disbelief, M'Baku flew back crashing into a tavern.

Nova rapidly searched the boat for anything. An axe...well, now was the time to fuck shit up and not die. Sounded like a solid plan if you asked her. Her knuckles lightened around it. A water being raised their arrow at M'Baku ready to fire. Her dressed heaved as she approached land.

Her arm reared back, swinging the axe forward. A trail of blood made her mentally smile. Nova grit her teeth, swiping the woman's head off. She doesn't back off startled by the blood splattering on her face. Even if the smell made her want to gag disgust. "M'Baku" Nova kneeled down to his side. He was passed out from the blow.

Flipping her wet hair over, a hand yanked her off the ground. Nova yelped, coming face to face with the God. She shot a warning glare ready to give it her all. She thrashed in his hold, thrusting the axe back, but he caught it at ease. Confusion consumed him. He tossed the axe to the side, speaking his native tongue. Nova was unable to understand a word he said. Though, she was ninth nine percent sure it had something to do with her kids. That made her blood boil.

A hand wrapped around her mouth from behind. Nova struggled against their hold. Her punches and kicks were nothing to them. "Let go of me!" Her voice came out muffled. Right when her vision darkened, Nova stared up at the flying talon fighter. Shuri gripped into the controls with fear. Namor flew up, blasting the engine away. Unable to do anything, Nova screamed into their palms, watching her go down in flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 80 39
The heroes are in for the fight of their lives. A Mad Titan has threatened to wipe out half of all life. And despite all they do, he wins. Years l...
632K 19.8K 70
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. [Natash...
23K 494 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
471K 16.7K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...