SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

De NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... Mais

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
22 Evil creatures
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

44 Wrathful Arnav and NK

1.5K 144 7
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 44 Wrathful Arnav and NK

NK saw Arnav looking at him with an intensive gaze, having baby Anu in his arms. He had no idea whether Arnav heard his talks or not but his gaze was different that held a lot of questions. NK didn't know how to react to it. He started walking slowly. When he crossed Arnav, he stopped hearing,

"You can ask me if you want any help," Said Arnav.

NK stopped walking and looked at Arnav unbelievably. He knew Arnav didn't like him. He sensed it many times... especially, at the beginning. Then what happened to him all of a sudden? Why was he ready to help him? Was that because he was going to leave Delhi in two days?

Arnav also sensed disbelief in NK's face.

"I wish Anu would have loved you. Then everything would have changed" Arnav added which made NK not only stun but also emotional.

Arnav walked in. He knew that statement was enough for NK to wipe all the hesitations to approach him. NK stood, looking at Arnav's fading figure, gulping down. He silently came in, following Arnav.

That was when Arnav's phone rang. Arnav attended it. the call was from Sub-inspector Gopal.

"Hello, Sir..."

"ASR, I used the technic, keeping the hint given by you and it worked. Kiran spit out the truth" Gopal said.

"What truth?" Arnav asked sharpening his ear.

"Please make yourself up, ASR..."

"Why should I make myself?" Arnav asked doubtfully.

Khushi came out of the room hearing his voice and saw NK also listening to Arnav's phone talks, standing behind Arnav.

"Because the matter is that kind," Gopal said.

"What matter?" Arnav frowned.

"I'm sorry, ASR... your sister didn't commit suicide... she was killed..." Gopal broke the biggest egg of Arnav's life.

"Whaaaaat? Who killed my sister? Tell me inspector" Arnav exclaimed.

NK and Khushi were shocked to the core listening to him. Aman and Manorama also rushed out of their respective rooms, hearing his high pitch tone. They looked at NK shockingly who was gritting his teeth with a reddened face.

"Radhika and Kiran"

"Whaaat? Radhika and Kiran? But why did they kill my sister?"

"She heard their plan of separating your wife from you, sir. That's why"

"Who told you?"

"Bhuvan"

"Bhuvan? But how did he tell the truth so easily?"

"I tricked them, Sir. They confessed everything"

Arnav closed his eyes, tightening his jaws.

"What's next inspector?"

"We are going to surrender them in the court with the recorded statements of them tomorrow, Sir"

"Ok... I will be at the court premise on time"

Arnav disconnected the call and again called someone. Khushi was scared to even get close to him as he looked no less than a beast. But she had no choice other than to take baby Anu from his arms. Arnav passed her to Khushi. Taking Anu from him, Khushi stepped back. Arnav waited, keeping the phone on his ear for the call to attend. The call was attended.

"Hello, ASR" the caller was Mr. Roy, Arnav's lawyer.

"Mr. Roy... my sister Anu was not committed suicide but she was killed."

"What are you saying, ASR?" Roy was also shocked.

"Yes, just now the inspector called me and told me about it. The culprits already confessed"

"Is it?"

"Yes. I want them to die in the prison and should experience hell on earth before their death"

"Mmm"

"I mean it"

"I understood, ASR"

"Block all the ways for them from escaping"

"They could not"

"I don't care whether you will do that legally or illegally"

"Mmmm"

Arnav disconnected the call wrathfully. He left the place without looking at the people around him.

"What is this, Khushi?" Manorama asked fearfully.

"I don't know aunty. This is even new to me" tears rolled down from her eyes.

"It seems they are more dangerous than what we thought," Manorama said.

"Yes, aunty. Thank God, they left RM... or else, don't know what they would have done to us..." Khushi said nervously.

"Their good time, they left RM," said NK furiously.

Khushi spared a glance at Manorama. They could not understand what means he said. Khushi gestured to her something. Manorama nodded yes slightly.

"I can't believe they can even murder someone for their needs," Aman said.

"They got caught at last... they will eventually get their punishment," Manorama said.

"It's not enough for them. They killed the one who allowed them to stay with her. they broke the trust of the man who provided food for them. How could they kill Anu? They are not humans. They should be given the worst punishment" NK said.

Khushi was panicked. She already had doubts about NK in Abhishek's death. Here, he was seething in anger at Radhika and Kiran. Aman noticed restlessness in Khushi's face. He tried to change the topic.

"Massi, shall I arrange your tickets?" Aman asked.

Before Manorama replied to it,

"No need... hold on... do it when I tell you," NK said and left the place.

Khushi and Manorama looked at each other and became worried.

"Nanne is right, Massi. He can't be peaceful in Mumbai if he goes there in this state. He can't concentrate on anything. I'm sure, you too can't be serene, then what's the use of going back?" Aman asked.

"Aman Bhai is right aunty. We didn't think the situation would take a turn all of a sudden. Please be with us, aunty" Khushi asked.

Manorama nodded ok.

"Khushi, go and look after Arnav Bituwa. He is angrier like hell. Handle him carefully. I'm really scared" Manorama said worriedly.

Khushi nodded yes and went to their room. She saw Arnav nowhere in the room. She heard water falling sound from the washroom. He must be standing under the cool water to cool his nerves that were not at all possible. Khushi supposed. She didn't know how to console Arnav. She didn't think he could be consoled.

She made Baby Anu sit on the bed and handed her a toy. Anu took the toy from her as it was her favorite giraffe toy. She liked to bite its long neck portion.

Though Khushi was scared about Arnav she could not stop herself from thinking about Anu. She believed Anu would not have committed suicide as she always kept her promises. Didn't know how hard she struggled for her life when they killed her...! Those ungrateful witches killed her to death. She sobbed silently. Just because of those women, they have faced irreplaceable losses. Compared to Anu, what she lost was not so big. She lost one and half a year and happy motherhood. But Anu lost her precious LIFE itself. Tears flowed from her eyes.

"Anuuuuu" She murmured unknowingly.

She didn't notice Arnav coming out of the washroom. Arnav heard her uttering Anu's name. he came to Khushi and touched her head. In no time, Khushi circled his waist and cried. Arnav reciprocated her, closing his eyes. This was more painful than Anu's death. She was killed and they were unaware of it. Adding to it, he was treating the murderers as his own family. How pathetic...!

"Khushi don't cry. You have already cried enough. I'm not going to leave them. They have to answer me for whatever they did to us." Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him fearfully. She didn't know what he was up to. She understood that Arnav won't be quiet and won't let Radhika and Kiran be at peace.

To be continued... 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
54.5K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
454K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...