Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

18. Separation

329 23 0
By lostbeanchild

Mi Young is currently drinking her 5th bottle of soju and was drunk out of her mind. Soo Kyung had already passed out beside her due to the amount of soju she also drink. She felt very tired and decided to walk back to her tent, but that didn't go as planned as she quickly sat back down due to her vision being blurry. She tried to stand up again, but this time, she lost her balance and nearly fell onto the floor. Just as she was getting ready to feel the impact of the ground, someone grabbed onto her and when she look to see who it was, it was none other than Seon Woo.

"Thank you. I can handle myself." Mi Young tells him and proceeded to walk away, but that didn't work as she lost her balance again.

"You're drunk, let me at least bring you back to your tent." He tells me and holds onto me as we walked back to my tent.

"Hey, just get on my back." Seon Woo tells Mi Young as they were both walking very slowly.

"NOOOOooo, I'm not drunk, I can walk," Mi Young tells him and push him off her. Mi Young stumbled on the way but Seon Woo grab her in time as she was about to fall again. Mi Young's head felt heavy, so she rested her head on Seon Woo's chest and they stayed like that for a while.

"Mi Young ah, don't you want to lie down on your bed instead of lying down on me." He tells me.

"But, it's so comfortable here." Mi Young tells him as she hugs him. He smiled when she hugged him tightly. Sure he felt bad for taking advantage of her but he couldn't help but feel happy that she is drunk out of her mind.

Seon Woo manages to bring Mi Young back to her room. He put her on her bed and was about to leave when she grabbed onto him. "Please, don't leave me again like the last time." She says with her eyes shut. Seon Woo bent down and patted her on the head.

"I'm not going to leave, I'll always be by your side even though you like someone else." He tells her.

"I'm sorry." She tells him and this made him confused. "It was my fault that you die. It was my fault for being so careless. Why couldn't I be a normal human being, but I ended up being a gumiho." A tear escaped from her eye.

"Gumiho? Wait was she a gumiho?" He thought to himself. "Probably not, she's just drunk."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Hye Sun and I were sitting in class, but after a while, we got a text that Woo Yeo is not feeling well and that today's class is cancelled. We quickly rushed to his office as we saw Lee Dam going into his office. We had to get her out of there as soon as possible as it is really dangerous for her to visit him as he's not in the right state of mind.

"Lee Dam, you should get out here right now," I tell her as I opened Woo Yeo's office door.

"Mi Young? Hye Sun?" Lee Dam asks surprised as she did not expect us to be here.

"Let's go." Hye Sun tells her and drags her out of Woo Yeo's office.

"Wait, I...Hey." Lee Dam tells us but we just drag her out of his office as he might hurt Lee Dam. We brought her outside and then we ask Lee Dam to sit down on a bench as we went to get a drink for her.

"You must be startled. Drink this." Hye Sun tells Lee Dam as she passes her a bottle of water.

"Thanks." She tells her. "I heard that you're a gumiho too." Lee Dam tells Hye Sun. "I heard it from sir."

"Sir? Is that what you call Woo Yeo? Sir?" Hye Sun asks her in shock.

"Yes." Lee Dam says.

"My gosh." Hye Sun laughs.

"Woo Yeo finally met his match," I say.

"You're a funny girl." Hye Sun tells Lee Dam.

"Anyways, what's going on?" Lee Dam asks us. 'Something seemed serious. You guys know what's happening, right?"

"We're not sure. Even if we explained it to you, would a human like you understand? But what I do know is that you don't even know half of who he is or what we're like." Hye Sun tells Lee Dam.

Hye Sun and I left Lee Dam alone and decided to find Woo Yeo again. We went outside of his office to talk about what had happened.

"Why don't you try getting energy from other women? Then she won't have to see you as a threat, and if you get lucky, you may become a human too." Hye Sun tells him.

"Well, there's no way an upright man like you would do that," I say.

"Then he should try to do something I suggest." Hye Sun says. "Try stuffing yourself to quench..."

"I tried." Woo Yeo tells us.

"What?" Hye Sun asks.

"I tried everything I can." He says.

"Really? Yet you couldn't control yourself?" I ask surprised.

"I don't get it." Hye Sun says before she gasps. "Could it be, because of that?" This made Woo Yeo and I confused as we had no idea what she is talking about.

"Because of what?" He asks her.

"If it's because of that, then I wouldn't be too worried." Hye Sun says. "You know. Sexual desire" Woo Yeo was not expecting her to say that and he nearly slipped from the railing as he was shocked that she actually said it.

"She's right. I think there's definitely a chance. We recently saw a movie where the male lead was in your spot. He couldn't restrain himself, so he'd get up in the middle of a meal and wipe out the table..." I explained in detail.

"That's enough." He tells me. "It's not that I can't restrain myself. I can't control myself. And what's more important is the Marble is somehow gathering energy."

"What? How does that make any sense?" Hye Sun asks.

"I don't know, but I go settle something else." Woo Yeo tells us before leaving us alone.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Both Lee Dam and I were running late for our meeting with the rest of the students as there is a carnival project that we had to do as Lee Dam and I are the president and vice president.

"Then what about Dam and Mi Young?" Da Young asks.

"They can do this for coming late." Her friend says. "You two can do the free hugs campaign.

"Free hug campaign?" I ask in disgust.

"Yes." She says.

"You were late, and we already chose what we're going to do. You don't have a job yet." Da Young says.

"We're too busy." Her friend says.

"Then I'll do it for Mi Young." Seon Woo says out of nowhere.

"I'll fill in for Lee Dam," Sunghoon says.

"We'll do it, so leave them out of this," Sunghoon tells the committee.

"Hey, what's going on?" Moo Guen says.

"A knight in shining armor?" Dae Huen teased them.

"They're making my heart flutter." Moo Guen says. After the meeting, we all left the room. I followed Seon Woo to his car. I knocked on his car door to get his attention. He then opened the door and got out.

"Hey, what's up." He asks me.

"Thank you for what you did earlier." I thanked him.

"Then let me ask you something." He ask me and I nodded. "You said before that you had a crush on someone. Who is it?"

"Don't ask me," I tell him.

"I already did." He says. "Come on and tell me. I got you out of the free hugs campaign. Give and take, you know."

"That's not fair," I tell him.

"That confession I made might have been lame, but I was serious. I had feelings for you, and I still do." He says but I kept quiet as I know that I am supposed to push the feelings I have for him until I find out who is my soulmate at least. "Is it Jae Jin?"

"Please, don't make me laugh," I tell him and I walked away from him.

"By the way, the other day during the school trip. You said something to me about I should not leave you and it was your fault that I die. What is that about." He asks me.

I froze when he told me, "When did I say it? Was I dreaming about the guy when I was drunk?" I thought to myself. "Sunbae, I was drunk out of my mind that day, so I was just spitting out nonsense. Please, forget that even happen." I tell him and I quickly walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.1K 438 20
"I can provide you with some help, but it'll cost you." He said out of the blue. I looked up at him, confused. "Help? What do you mean?" He smirked. ...
672 51 15
WARNING: None of these characters belong to me(except for Piper) Notice: There is a small amount of anger, and a small bit of blood. Alice's life has...
32.4K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...