Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

Door lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... Meer

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

19. Drunk

357 29 3
Door lostbeanchild

Both Lee Dam and I went to the convenience store to get some drinks for our classmates and friends as today is quite cold.

"Guys, we got you some warm coffee," I tell them.

"Just coffee? No bread?" Soo Kyung asks us and we just ignore her. "Seon Woo and Sunghoon are amazing."

"Why?" Lee Dam asks.

"I think they are making more money than our pub. It's like a two-man business." Soo Kyung tells us and we turned to see a long line of girls lining up at their booth. "I kind of feel bad that they haven't been able to sit down for hours, but they are making so much money."

"Hey, Mi Young, Dam. I heard the two of them are doing it for you guys. Why would they do that." Jae Jin asks us.

"I'm not sure." Lee Dam says.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Both Lee Dam and I saw that Seon Woo and Sunghoon were taking a break, so we walk towards them and gave them some warm coffee.

"Have this." Mi Young tells him as she gave him the coffee.

"I know this doesn't mean anything, but I want to believe it means something." Seon Woo thought to himself. "I guess my hard work paid off."

"If you don't want it, give it back..." Mi Young tells him and tried to take the coffee back as he didn't say anything to her the whole time, but he grabs the coffee away from Mi Young's reach.

"I do. I'm just saving it." He tells her.

"You don't need to though." She tells him.

"I can tell your fortune..." A random guy comes up to us while holding a big poster. "Hey, Seon Woo, Sunghoon." He looked at us and was shocked. "Are these two your girlfriends?"

"We're not dating them," I tell him bluntly which made Seon Woo a bit sad when he heard it.

"Oh, I see. Do you guys want to see your future?" He asks us. "You guys should join. I'll give you a discount.

"We're busy." Lee Dam says.

"Let's try. Just for fun." Sunghoon tells us.

"Good. Come on." The guy tells us.

"I need to go..." Lee Dam tells the guy but he was insistent, so both girls had no choice but to follow him.

Seon Woo and Mi Young waited at the side of the booth as they let Mi Young and Sunghoon take their fortune together. After a while, Jae Jin suddenly came and dragged Lee Dam away from Sunghoon.

"Is that Woo Yeo dressing up as Jae Jin?" I thought to myself. "Gosh, I guess he's the jealous type."

After Woo Yeo dragged Lee Dam away, it was Mi Young and Seon Woo's turn. Mi Young asks about her future but the lady talked to her about her past love life.

"Gosh, you guys are a match made in heaven." She tells us. "You are so meant to be. It's like the whole universe wants you to be together."

"I said I wanted to know about my future," I tell her.

"I'm not lying. It's just the way it is." She continues on.

"Our relationship is nothing like..." I tell her but she interrupted me.

"You are having trouble finding your past lover. This seems to happen about more than 100 years ago and you're still not over it. The two of you were meant to be, you've even met him a couple of times when he got reborn, but the recent time when he was born, he was killed because of what you are." She tells me and Mi Young started freaking out as there was no way this person is the real deal.

"What are you talking about." Mi Young asks her.

"You know what I am talking about." She tells me before staring at me. I was about to say something, but we heard a loud gasp. Both Seon Woo and I turned around to see that it was Hye Sun.

"Gosh, Hye Sun. You scared me." I tell her.

"Sorry. I thought I saw something." She tells me. "Let's go, I need to talk to you." She then drags me which left Seon Woo very confused about what is going on.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"I know I can't tell you who is your soulmate but I saw the red string being connected to your pinky." She tells me.

"Wait what," I ask in shock and went to look at my pinkies but there was no red string tied to them. "I don't see it."

"That's strange. Then how come I could see it just now." She tells me.

"I'm not too sure," I tell her. "I think sansin is playing tricks with me."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Lee Dam, Jae Jin, Hye Sun, and I were packing our booth up and we arrive at the after-party later than we had expected. We walked into the shop to see most of our classmates inside already. We took whatever seats were empty and sat down.

"3 soju and 2 beers. please." Jae Jin shouts.

"Okay." The owner says.

Sunghoon moved seats and sat beside Lee Dam while I sat in between Jae Jin and Seon Woo.

Soon a girl ask if Lee Dam and Sunghoon were dating. Lee Dam was pissed after hearing that and she suddenly say that she has a boyfriend which shocked both Jae Jin and Sunghoon.

"You have a boyfriend? Since when? Who is he? Where did you meet him? Is he a student here? Why haven't you told us." Jae Jin started asking.

"I'm saying it now. I'm seeing someone. I'll introduce him to you one day." She says and I could see Sunghoon's face change when he heard that Lee Dam has a boyfriend. "Right now, the situation isn't so good.

What do you mean by, the situation isn't good? How could you have a boyfriend? You weren't dating anyone." Jae Jin asks protectively and bombarding her with many questions. I couldn't take it and stuff lettuce into his mouth to shut him up.

After that, the girl still has the audacity to ask if Seon Woo and I are dating. "Then, what about the two of you? Are you guys dating?" She turns in front and asks Seon Woo and me.

"No," I tell her bluntly. "If I hear you speak again, I'll kill you," I tell her and this made her shut up.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

After Seon Woo was rejected indirectly, he started to drink his sorrows away along with Sunghoon as he got rejected by Mi Young, for god knows how many times already. After an hour, both Seon Woo and Sunghoon were wasted. Sunghoon then left and a while later, Lee Dam also left as she needed to go back home.

"So tell me. How did you meet him? I want the whole story. Do you have a photo of him?" Jae Jin asks Lee Dam drunkenly.

"Come on. I said we should go home." Lee Dam tells him.

"No, I want to drink some more." He says.

"If you're busy, just go. We'll take him home today." Hye Sun tells her.

"Are you sure? He's horrible with alcohol." Lee Dam tells her.

"Don't worry about it," I reassure Lee Dam.

"Then please take care of him, thank you Hye Sun and Mi Young." Lee Dam tells us and left the store.

As Hye Sun and Jae Jin were talking, I saw Seon Woo drinking more alcohol than he can handle. He looked really drunk, and none of his friends seems to be paying attention to him as they were all too busy talking and drinking happily with each other. After a while, Seon Woo stood up and walked out of the store, but he stumbled on the way.

"Hye Sun, I'll go bring the car in front," I tell her and she nodded.

I kept a distance away from Seon Woo as he was walking because I wanted to make sure that he doesn't injured himself or anything. Once he sat down, I decided to go bring the car so that Hye Sun doesn't have to walk with Jae Jin to the car park as it is quite a distance. As I was walking, Seon Woo noticed me walking past him and he called out my name.

"Mi Young." Seon Woo says and I turn around to face him. "Are you going home? I'll take you home." He says drunkenly. He started walking towards me but he squats down as his head started to hurt due to drinking a lot of alcohol.

"You're not taking me anywhere. You're almost crawling." I tell him before walking away from him. But I suddenly stopped in my tracks. I tried to move but I couldn't. It was like something was pulling me back to help Seon Woo. I gave up and just walked toward him.

"You drove here, right? Do you want me to call you a chauffeur?" I ask him.

"No," he says cutely. "I'll walk home.

"You can't walk to Seocho-dong like this," I tell him. He looked at me and started smiling.

"You remember where I live." He says.

"You're drunk. How about I drive you back home." I tell him, but he suddenly rested his head on my shoulder. I wanted to push him off but I couldn't bring myself to push him away for some reason.

"It's a free hug. It's free for you." He tells me. I didn't know how long we were squatting down but Hye Sun came out with a drunk and wasted Jae Jin.

"Oh, Mi Young! I thought you went to bring the car?" She asks me.

"I was but I saw Seon Woo too drunk to go back home by himself," I tell her. "Ah, how about this, you bring Jae Jin back to our apartment while I bring Seon Woo home.

"Are you sure?" Hye Sun asks me.

"Yes, if you bring Jae Jin back home, his brother will kill him if he sees him this drunk again," I tell her and carried Seon Woo toward his car.

We finally found his car after a while. I put him in his car and drove him back home. When we arrived, I parked his car and had to drag him out of his house as he had passed out during the ride. Just as we were about to go into the elevator, I realize I have no idea which floor he is staying on. I tried to ask him, but he was just smiling at me and saying how pretty I looked today.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Oh, oppa?" A girl's voice appeared out of nowhere. Mi Young then turns behind to see a girl who looked like Seon Woo.

"Hello." Mi Young greeted her. "Are you his sister by any chance?"

"I'm so sorry for my brother's behavior." She tells Mi Young as she sees her struggling to carry Seon Woo.

"No worries," Mi Young tells her and she helped Mi Young bring Seon Woo back home. They put him on his bed and walked out of his room. "I should get going." Mi Young tells the girl.

"Why don't you stay here for the night? It's quite late for a girl like you to be going home at this time." His sister tells Mi Young.

"No, I don't think it is a good idea, I don't want to trouble you guys, especially your parents." Mi Young tells her.

"Please, it's the least I can do. Plus you help me bring my useless brother back home safely." She says. "My parents are on a business trip and will only be back this weekend." Mi Young finally agreed and Seo Woo led her to a guest room where she can stay for the night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.4K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...
3.2K 513 17
"هەموو شتێک لە تولەسەندنەوەیێک دەستی پێکرد" {KIM TAEHYUNG} Start:2023/9/1 End:?????
90.2K 2.2K 21
Hee Young grew up without her father, who was always away on a journey for the King. Her father was Lord Moon, known as the Scholarly Lord, and as a...
672 51 15
WARNING: None of these characters belong to me(except for Piper) Notice: There is a small amount of anger, and a small bit of blood. Alice's life has...