Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

Bởi lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... Xem Thêm

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

14. Answers

355 26 0
Bởi lostbeanchild

"What? You will continue to keep her by your side?" Hye Sun asks surprised.

"Are you serious?" I ask him but he just stared at us. "Keeping her by your side will put her in more danger. The victims were women around you."

"Until I get a grasp of what's going on, she'll be safer by my side. Besides, if anything happens, I'm the only person who can keep her safe." Woo Yeo tells us.

"But there's one thing I don't get. If you think about it, the kid's been much closer to you than those victims have. Why is it that she's been safe?" Hye Sun asks.

"I also have no idea, although I'm relieved that she's safe. Anyway, both of you please keep a close eye on Dam. Do this for me." Woo Yeo asks us.

"I'm surprised. You never ask us for favors." Hye Sun tells him.

"Because I trust your intuition." He tells Hye Sun while I snickered.

"Do you?" Hye Sun ask surprised. "trust me?"

"We'll see," I tell him. "If we have time on our hands, we'll try to keep an eye on her," I reassured him, and with that, he left, leaving Hye Sun and me alone. Hye Sun and I walked down the stairs of the roof together and went to find Lee Dam so that we can protect her from any danger.

"I had another dream," I tell her.

"What? What was it about?" She asks me curiously.

"Nothing special, just that some kid was annoying me in that dream and I erased his memory after that," I tell her. "I don't think that dream means anything." I always tell Hye Sun everything but I didn't want to mention to her that I was crying the whole night as I didn't want her to worry so much about me as we already have to worry about Woo Yeo becoming an evil spirit if he doesn't manage to become human.

"Oh, yea that doesn't make sense. Why would you dream about a kid? Some more his face was not blurry." She tells me and we both shrugged it off but what we didn't know is that it was another major clue that would lead me to become fully human.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

I was currently walking with Lee Dam, Soo Kyung, and Hye Sun to head to our next class. The walk was very awkward as Soo Kyung and Lee Dam were wondering why Hye Sun was sticking so close to Lee Dam as she never walked together with us.

"Hye Sun. The street isn't crowded, why are you walking right next to me?" Lee Dam asks.

"Just think of me as gum." Hye Sun tells her. Once we reached our classroom and Hye Sun sat with us and kept on staring at Lee Dam. This made Lee Dam very uncomfortable. Lee Dam then moved her body forward and backward, but Hye Sun's eyes were still glued to Lee Dam.

"Hye Sun, why do you keep staring at me?" Lee Dam asks her.

"I know, right? She's like a surveillance camera." Soo Kyung says awkwardly.

Suddenly a hand slowly reached forward and tried to touch Lee Dam. I saw it and thought that it was someone that was dangerous, so I grab that person's hand and twist it. This caused Lee Dam and Soo Kyung to look at me in shock.

"Yah, Jae Jin, are you okay?" Lee Dam asks him before staring at me in shock.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were trying to attack Dam." I tell him before turning around to face the front.

"What do you mean? I just trying to surprise her." Jae Jin tells me.

"We don't have much time, so let's skip the roll call today and begin right away ." Our professor tells us. "Next week is going to be important. You all know right?"

"What's going on next week?" Hye Sun asks us and Lee Dam finally realized that our exams are next week and she hasn't started studying yet.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

I was currently in the library studying with Lee Dam, Soo Kyung, and Jae Jin. Jae Jin was chewing his candy very loudly which annoyed Soo Kyung.

"Hey, can you stop chewing so loudly? I can't concentrate." Soo Kyung scolds Jae Jin.

"You always become really sensitive during exam periods." Jae Jin tells her off.

"My sensitivity and competitiveness are what made me the top student." She tells him before rolling her eyes. "I'm going to get vending machine coffee so I can concentrate."

"Gosh, she's overdoing it. Why can't she be like Mi Young, she's always so chill when she's studying for her exams and always comes out as one of the top students." He tells Lee Dam as he sees me calmly reading my notes.

"Hey." Lee Dam asks Jae Jin.

"Fine, I'll chew more quietly." He tells her.

"No, it's not that. What does first love mean to a guy?" She ask Jae Jin and this caused me to look up at her.

"First love? Why would you ask that all of a sudden?" He asks Lee Dam.

"I'm just curious." She says suspiciously.

"I think you pick the wrong guy to ask," I tell her and Jae Jin looked at me a bit offended. "Guys usually become sad and sentimental just by thinking of their first love."

"She's right. I had my first love when I was in middle school. It was really heartbreaking when we first broke up. She was terminally ill." Jae Jin tells Lee Dam and she really believed it.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"No, she lied. She cheated on me with one of my close friends." He tells us. "But even though she lied to me, I can't forget her because she was my first love. You know what they say. Guys have a special room in their hearts that last forever. The room where they cherish their first love until the day they die."

"So their first love stays in there forever?" Lee Dam asks him.

"That's right. Once they are check-in, they can never check out. The room is off-limited to another woman no matter how much he falls for her." Jae Jin tells Lee Dam while I just stared in disbelief at what we had just heard.

"Yah, stop scaring her," I tell him as I smack his head. "Dam don't listen to Jae Jin's nonsense. He doesn't love his first love anymore. It's been a long time since he liked her so he has already moved on like the rest of us." I reassure her and I could tell she was less tense after I told her that.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The next day, I had finished studying in the library and was about to leave school when Hye Sun texted me saying that I needed to go to the roof as sansin was here in the school. As I was walking, I just had to bump into Seon Woo again for the dunno how many times this week already. "This school is so big and out of everyone, why did I have to also bump into him." I thought to myself.

Seon Woo was shocked to also bump into me. He took out his lollipop and wanted to talk to me but I don't have the time to talk to him as sansin likes to come and go anytime he wants, so I cannot waste any time as I really need to talk to him about my problems.

"Hey." He says as he blocks my path to get my attention. "How are your studies going? Exams start tomorrow, right?"

"Why do you care?" I ask him in a piss-off manner as I really have no time to deal with him right now.

"I just wanted to wish you good luck." He tells me. "Hey, I quit smoking. Because you hate the smell."

Just as I was about to say something, Jae Jin came to my rescue and he stood beside me. "Mi Young, let's go eat lunch together."

"Yea sure," I tell him.

"Let's get away from here." Jae Jin tells me and holds my hand before glaring at Seon Woo. Instead of quitting smoking, quit being so interested in her." And with that, Jae Jin and I quickly left the building. I thanked Jae Jin for helping me and I told him that I will repay him back but not now as I had to do something and he just nodded before the both of us left to go our separate ways.

I finally manage to reach the roof on time to see that the sansin was still there. "Thank god you are here," I tell him as I tried to catch my breath.

"Ah, Mi Young, glad to see you. Have you been crying?" He asks me.

"Yea, wait. How do you know." I ask him. "Gosh is he some kind of detective or something?" I thought to myself

"Firstly, I'm not a detective. Secondly, your eyes are still red and puffy no matter how much amount of makeup you wear, and your voice sounds weak." He tells me. "Hye Sun and Woo Yeo, please leave us alone," Sansin tells them Hye Sun was about to step in and say no but Woo Yeo stopped her in time.

"Don't." Woo Yeo tells her and Hye Sun scoffed and she walked off along with Woo Yeo.

"So, what do you want to talk about," I ask him.

"How have you been doing?" He asks me.

"Fine?" I say. "Why do I keep on having weird dreams," I ask him as I have so many goddamn questions.

"Those are not dreams, these are your memories from your past before you completely erased them. He tells me. "You are almost going to be fully human soon."

"What?" I ask as I didn't expect him to give me a clue about me becoming fully human as we had to usually figure out stuff on our own.

"You heard me. You are very close to finding out you answer that you have been looking for to become a human." He tells me but I was so confused about what he meant.

"Okay? But at least tell me who this mysterious guy that keeps on appearing in my dreams is." I ask him.

"He's your soulmate. The two of you were meant to be even though one of you is a human and the other is a gumiho. His fate was a very tragic one that we couldn't prevent." He tells me.

"First of all, you are not making sense to me at all. Soulmate? I need to find my past soulmate who is dead and who I have no recollection of him at all." I say a bit pissed as I am very annoyed that just when I thought I can be a human all this time, a stupid mistake that I had made in the past now lead me not to become fully human.

"I know you are irritated, but what makes Hye Sun different from you is because that guy from your past that you erased all traces of memories of him is your soulmate, so you just have to remember all your memories with him. You could have actually become a human back then when you are with him." He says but I still look at him confusedly as it cannot be that easy. "Okay, I cannot help you anymore but I am going to give you one more clue. Have you ever heard the red string of fate?"

"Yea, what about it," I ask him.

"Back then, the two of you had a very strong connection and somehow the red string appeared on your finger and you could see it. So when you see the red string on your finger start to appear again, you will have to follow the string and you will find your answers at the very end of the string." He tells me. Just as I was about to ask him more questions, he suddenly disappeared.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

884K 40.9K 101
TW- SENSITIVE CONTENT The fun, yet annoying, thing about psychology is that you can choose what to believe and there will be a whole disorder dedicat...
6.7K 305 16
"maybe in another life... the story is ours." ahn aeri • suddenly one day she just disappears to no one knows who. as soon as she woke up she found h...
50.9K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
454K 22.3K 44
- in which a girl shares an apartment with a boy who can't sleep at night due to night terrors ✎: 19/07/20 ✐: 19/12/23 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌: #1 wo...