Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

Door lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... Meer

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

12. Betrayed

402 29 0
Door lostbeanchild

Seon Woo is at home scrolling through Instagram. As he was scrolling, he stumbled upon Mi Young's Instagram page. He decided to click on her page and followed her. He then went to stalk her account and saw a recent post that she had posted a few days ago.

"Who did she go with?" Seon Woo say out loud to himself as he started feeling jealous and he threw his phone onto the table angrily. He then zones out and thought about what Jae Jin and he talked about a few days ago.

"Oppa." Seo Woo shouted to get Seon Woo's attention. She pulled out the nearest chair and sat down in front of him. "My dear brother, can I have 50, 000 won? From now on, I promise I'll be a kind and obedient sister." She says with a cute voice.

"Do you think I'll give it to you?" Seon Woo asks her.

"No." She says before looking down sadly.

"Then get lost." He says and she pointed him the middle finger. "Are you kidding? I thought you were going to be kind?"

"Only if you give me 50, 000 won." She says before walking off.

"Hey, let me ask you something." He says.

"What?" She asks.

"What does it mean to be a good guy?" Seon Woo asks his sister.

"Probably a guy with good character." She replies.

"What should I do to become one?" He asks.

"In your case...Be born again." She tells him.

"You little...I'm serious." He says a bit pissed off.

"Do you think I'm joking? Let's be honest. You're a player" She tells him honestly.

"What?" He asks. "I'm a player?"

"Yes. That's pretty much who you are. That's a nice verse." She says before standing up and dancing a little. "Being a playboy is who you are-" Seon Woo suddenly threw a pillow at her but luckily, she manages to block it and glared at him. "You think that still works for me? You're the worst. You didn't even give me 50,000 won." And walked away from him.

"You little brat." Seon Woo says before sighing and he starts to think of ways to get Mi Young to fall for him.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The next day, I was walking down the stairs and saw Mi Young very focused on reading her book as she was walking down the hallway. I smiled to myself and thought, "Gosh, why does she make my heart flutter."

Just as Mi Young was walking, I saw that she was about to bump into some boys, so I quickly ran towards her and tugged on her bag which caused her to stop walking and turn towards me. "Watch where you're going," I tell her.

"Oh, right. Thank you." Mi Young tells him. "Is he always this handsome? Wait what am I thinking? No way did I just call him handsome." She thought to herself but her thoughts were cut off by Seon Woo.

"Sorry, I didn't know where to grab it. You don't like people touching you." I say and Mi Young nodded before walking off. I smiled to myself before following her like a lost puppy.

"We still have 2 more dates left. When should we meet?" I ask her as she was taking her books out of her locker.

"Whenever," Mi Young says. "He's kinda cute following me around like a lost puppy." She thought to herself.

"Where should we meet?" I ask her.

"Anywhere is fine." Mi Young says before heading to her class.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Seon Woo, will you give this a read?" Da Young says as she shows Seon Woo the flyer. "We're trying to spread the word." Seon Woo looked at the flyer but walked away as he wasn't interested. "Didn't Dam tell you about it yet?"

"About what?" Seon Woo asks interestedly.

"I asked her to help us promote this to her close friends. I also asked her to tell you since Mi Young is also going to be there." She says before passing him the flyer.

"I see. She's interested in this?" He asked her.

"Well, yes." She says.

"What else is Mi Young interested in?" He asks curiously.

"I'm not too sure." She replies. "But why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious." He says before walking off but was blocked when Jung Seok stood in front of him.

"Did you apologize to Mi Young for rating her by her looks?" Jung Seok asks Seon Woo.

"What do you care?" Seon Woo replies.

"Stop snooping around and apologize to her if you didn't. And stop disgracing the major." Jung Seok tells him off.

"What?" Seon Woo asks a bit pissed off.

"You and Jang Tae Jin are the two guys are people who I don't want to get involved with." He says but Seon Woo just walked away from him in order to not cause a scene. Just as Seon Woo is walking down the stairs, Mi Young seating down and does her homework while he was rethinking about the bet he made with his friends.

"I don't want to break her heart and I will get killed by her friends if they found out that I made a bet over her. They will definitely not approve of me dating her. Gosh, I can't believe I lost the bet and I'm falling head over heels for her." He thought to himself and decided to do the right thing. He walked towards his friends who were sitting together playing video games on their phones.

"Let's end it." Seon Woo tells his friends.

"End what?" Moo Guen asks.

"Let's end the bet." Seon Woo tells the two of them.

"Okay, fine. What? Wait. Are you guys dating already?" Moo Guen asks surprised.

"Gosh, Mi Young fell for you so easily." Dae Hun says.

"I'm ending it because I lost." He says before walking away.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

20:00 | Playboy

You said you were fine whatever. Let's meet up this weekend. I need to tell you something.

20:00 | Mi Youngggg

Okay, you decide.

-

"That's the last thing I care about," I say out loud before lying down on my bed. "Gosh, I get that I am already a human. The only thing I need to do is figure out my past lover which I do not remember as I'm pretty sure my memory got erased or something. What to do. Woo Yeo and Hye Sun can't even help me at this point as I need to remember it myself. To kind of think about it, I only started having these dreams ever since I met Seon Woo. Maybe it's a coincidence. Ugh, whatever, I'm just overthinking this, why would Seon Woo have anything to do with this, I just met him only."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"That's crazy. So? Did Seon Woo really pay you 100,000 won." Tae Jin asks Dae Hun.

"Yes. I earned 100,000 won thanks to Mi Young. Sweet." Dae Hun says happily.

"But honestly, I'm disappointed in Seon Woo. He was confident that Mi Young would fall for him. Why make a bet if he was going to give up so easily?" Moo Guen says.

"Maybe Mi Young has such high standards that Seon Woo called it quits and gave me 100,000 won. Let's go." Dae Hun tells his friends before they left.

Jae Jin who had overheard the conversation was pissed to find out that Seon Woo was actually a jerkface who made a bet on one of his best friends. He slammed his locker before walking around the school block trying to find Seon Woo and confront him about it.

"Jae Jin, you've done enough. You need to make up with Dam." Soo Kyung tells him.

"Have you seen Seon Woo today?" He asks her.

"He's over there." Soo Kyung tells him.

Jae Jin then walked toward Seon Woo and grabbed his shirt, "Have you lost your mind? Let go." Seon Woo asks him.

"Did you make a bet over Mi Young? Answer me, you punk" Jae Jin says angrily before shoving him. Seon Woo shoved his hand away.

"You did what!" Lee Dam says as she was just around the corner and saw what Jae Jin was doing.

"Don't touch me." Seon Woo ignores Lee Dam and tells Jae Jin.

"I guess you did." Jae Jin says and scoffs. "Who are you to decide what she's worth?"

"I realized that it was wrong, so I ended it." Seon Woo tells him. "Don't tell Mi Young. I'll tell--"

"Don't you dare to tell Mi Young," Jae Jin says as he cuts Seon Woo off. "If you know it was wrong, stay away from her."

"Yah, I don't understand though. What are you, her boyfriend? Why are you so protective over her? Who are you to cross the line like this?" Seon Woo asks as he wanted to hear from Jae Jin himself if the two of them are dating since he doesn't believe that Mi Young is telling him the truth the other day when he asks about her and Jae Jin dating.

"You crossed the line first!" Jae Jin says before charging toward Seon Woo. Luckily their friends stopped them from fighting with each other as things could end up worse.

"Don't" Soo Kyung shouted as she, Lee Dam, and Jung Seok stopped Jae Jin from hurting Seon Woo.

"Just talk it out." Jung Seok says.

"Damn it." Jae Jin shouts before kicking the locker. "Make sure no one talks about it. Don't make a fool out of Mi Young."

"What do you mean?" Mi Young says out of nowhere and this causes everyone to look at her. "Why would he make a fool out of me?"

"Darn it." Jae Jin says before turning away from me.

"I see," Mi Young says as she reads the atmosphere around her, she knew that Seon Woo probably made a bet over her. Mi Young then walks towards Seon Woo. She walked past him and hit shoved him away with her shoulder before walking off.

"Mi Young, wait." Soo Kyung says before Lee Dam and her run to her to catch up with her.

The three of them walk in silence. Both Lee Dam and Soo Kyung didn't know what to say as they didn't want to upset Mi Young even more.

"Mi Young." Seon Woo shouted and the three of us turned around to face him.

"Can we talk for a moment?" Seon Woo asks.

"No, in fact, there's nothing to talk about," I tell him.

"I want to apologize for something. Spare me a minute." He says.

"Don't listen to him. Let's go" Soo Kyung tells me. "

"No, wait, I want to hear the pathetic excuse he has to explain," I say sternly. "Okay, go ahead."

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?" I ask him.

"I...I made a bet over you." Seon Woo apologizes. "I should say something else. That I didn't know much about you back then. That I didn't know how I felt around you." He thought to himself but couldn't say it to her.

"To be honest, I felt bad that I had a prejudice against you based on rumors. But, I guess I don't need to feel bad anymore. I don't want anything to do with you." I say before walking away.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Gye Seon Woo, that jerk." Soo Kyung shouts before slamming her cup onto the table, "I feel ashamed that I had a crush on him. Yah, don't answer his calls. That unshapely, ugly bastard! I should beat that asshole up and teach him a lesson!"

"Wow. If there were a test for cursing, you'd get a perfect score." Jae Jin tells her as she eats some meat before seeing that I barely touched my food. "Why do you look so down? And why are you not eating? It's not like you. Why are you still mad? Should I go beat him up? You know I was a judo player up until high school." He asks me concernedly.

"I'll do a shoulder throw on you." Soo Kyung tells him.

"Come on, you got to eat something to keep your energy up." Jae Jin says before giving me some food.

"I'll eat if you do one thing for me," I tell him.

"Anything." He says.

"Stop giving Dam a hard time and talk to her," I tell him and he sighs before speaking.

"I'll be honest. I was a bit upset. The four of us haven't spent time together recently. You never drank with us. You always just went home. Yes, I was upset, but I was also worried that you might be going through something." He says.

"It's nothing like that." Lee Dam reassures him.

"See? You're not telling us anything." Jae Jin says. "I have tons of questions to ask you, but...But I'll just wait. It's frustrating, but I'll wait until you're ready to tell me. That's what a true friend does."

"Gosh, that was so corny." Soo Kyung teases him.

"Just eat kimchi." Jae Jin says to shut her up.

"I was going to. It looks so delicious." Soo Kyung says before eating some kimchi.

"Mi Young, you too. Eat some kimchi also." Jae Jin says.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

After finishing up our food, the four of us went our separate ways back home. I decided to walk home and think about what had happened today.

"It's weird. I never expected much from Seon Woo but I don't really know why I feel a bit hurt. I know just because he thinks I'm worth 100,000 won. It doesn't mean that's actually how much I'm worth. But I'm worried that I might be nothing but a human who is still a gumiho. And it makes me feel down as I really thought that Seon Woo was different from other boys but I guess I was wrong about that.

A/N: Yea I fucking suck at editing. Oh well, never doing this again.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4K 199 15
고백하고 싶어 기다렸다고........ (I've been waiting to confess) The dearest sister of the royal family, Princess Raon. . . . . She is kind, sweet, understandin...
41.5K 1.7K 15
In a world of similarities, Ha-neul crosses paths with a boy who defies the norm. Despite their differences, love blooms, but not everything will be...
24.5K 837 23
"Tell me," She whispers. "Does your heart still long for her?" "Yes." The Shadow Assassin, Nak Su has met an obstacle in the course of doing her miss...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC