Pinn Oneshots🤍

By tns_pinn

Obsessed with Pinn💕 Just a bunch of different random stories based of Piper and Finn. Love Pinn with my whol... More

First Date
Positive
Dancemania downs
Wedding
Cuddles and Comfort
Happiness
Finals
Welcome To The Family
Step Inside
Flight
Mole
Bouquet Toss
Dancemania
Dream
Long Distance
Anxiety Attack
Sunset
Christmas Decorating
Reunion
Goodbye
Prom
One Last Time
Surprise
Red Valentines
Regionals Celebration
Holiday
Reunited
Auditions
Falling For You
I Love You
Holding Back
Fruity Moons
Death
Hospital Feels
Tour Disaster

Headcanons

263 6 41
By tns_pinn

🧸🤍1🤍🧸

After 2 years of friendship, Piper and Finn finally got together even with some bumps in the road, and that taught him a lesson to never cheat on anyone's best friend or even anyone. But it worked out in the end Piper's happy and Finn is happy and that is all they need. They couldn't be more happier and couldn't stop gazing into each others eyes.

💟💕2💕💟

When Piper and Finn got engaged, Amy was the most happiest more than Piper because she's been dreaming of this day since she met Piper and was thrilled for the both of them and couldn't be more happy for them to be spending the rest of their lives together. And all Amy wanted from the beginning of their friendship was for her to have someone who cares and loves her, and that's what she exactly got.

😚💜3💜😚

Now that each of their best friends are in relationships now, they always go on double dates each month and they love spending time with their best friends and at the end of the night Piper and Amy are hangover with too many cocktails and Henry and Finn with loads of beers, and then they have to drag their drunken girlfriends home.

🧡4🧡

When Piper and Finn got together she told Finn to never make the mistake what he did to Amy, and he promised her he would never do it again, It's been 5 years and has kept his promise.

💛5💛

Piper and Finn both have a signature duet they dance to, and that's 'Fix You' by Coldplay and Finn falls more in love with her each more.

💗6💗

Finally after a year of a long engagement, Piper and Finn got married beside the beach along with her close friends and family and the people she loves the most. And it was the most incredible and magical day ever.

🥰❤7❤🥰

When Piper gets sick, Finn does everything he can do for it to go away, they always have a Netflix marathon and watches all of their favourite shows and films together while cuddled on the couch together with her favourite chocolate, and he goes to the shops and buys her favourite flowers and food to make it all go away.

💘8💘

Piper and Finn love dancing together. They always win first place in duets because they are that amazing and have so much chemistry together.

🤑💚9💚🤑

Even though people say high school relationships never work, a-troupe and especially Amy knows in her head that Piper and Finn will last together forever, you can just see it from the first day they got together. But everyone has seen it from the first time they met each other.

🖤10🖤

When Finn was going through his parents divorce, Piper was there for Finn every single day comforting him whenever he needed her and didn't leave his sight all day. She couldn't even imagine what he was going through, but she kept on telling him on the hard days that he was so strong and that's why she loves him so much.

😍💜11💜😍

During the summer when the studio was getting done, Piper and Finn flew to New York to visit her brother and Riley and when they got there, James saw the both of them together and he looked at them in awe, how in love she looked with him. He could see it with his eyes and Riley could see it, he just knew he was never going to let go of her.

🥳🤞12🤞🥳

It was Piper and Finn's wedding day and it was the most happiest day of their lives. They had amazing bridesmaids and groomsmen and they were as follow, Amy was the maid of honour, the bridesmaids were Richelle, Summer, Lily, Kenzie and Riley. Henry was the best man, the groomsmen were Ozzy, Kingston, Heath and James. The flower girl was James and Riley's daughter as the ring bearer was Richelle and Ozzy's son.

💍🤍13🤍💍

After 5 years of dating Finn proposed to Piper on the Eiffel Tower in Paris one sunny evening. It was a magical night they'll never forget.

🎄💚14💚🎄

When Piper and Finn moved into together and their first Christmas was a day they will never forget, Piper bought matching pyjamas for them to wear each Christmas and they put the Christmas tree up in their matching pyjamas and decorate the house together and dance together. Now It's a tradition they do each year now.

♾🙏15🙏♾

Even the whole of Piper's family knows Finn was her soulmate and is the one for her, from the first moment they met, he gets her and she gets him.

🎂❤16❤🎂

Finn never forgets Piper's birthday, he goes all out for it, a big date and presents for her and loads of kisses and cuddles at the end of the day.

😻🤎17🤎😻

When Piper and Finn did long-distance made up a name called 'forever' and then it showed no matter where they are that they'll always be together even if they are thousands of miles apart from each other and nothing can change that.

🧡18🧡

On Finn's first year at TNS, and when both of them became friends, whenever Piper was stressed about regionals he would always invite her to his house and they would have a pizza night and watch all the movies of Hotel Dystopia.

💞💖19💖💞

This time again Emily hosted a prom this year and obviously Piper and Finn came as dates this time, and at the end of the night, they got Prom queen and Prom King.

🤍⭐20⭐🤍

On Finn's 23rd birthday he opened one of his presents from Piper and she told him that she was pregnant for the second time and he cried of happiness. It was the best birthday ever.

🌌🥺21🥺🌌

Every summer they'd both go down to the beach and watch the sunset go down together and it makes their love for each other even stronger.

💖🧸22🧸💖

When Finn missed his flight to dancemania, he promised her to never do that again, so when they have a competition, he always sleeps over at Piper's so they don't have another argument like before.

🎬🖤23🖤🎬

Back before Finn started dancing, he was always interested at filming and acting and always entered in the school performances in high school. His mom was a proud mother.

💚♾24♾💚

Piper and Finn promise to be together forever and they'd always imagined growing old together eighty years old and still madly in love with each other.

❣❤25❤❣

When one of them achieves something, it always works out with a date night or a cinema night or a chilled night in, or gets a treat they've been looking forward for a while it even outs in the end.

💟💞26💞💟

During when they were doing long-distance, they would both sent each other 'i love you' messages when they both wake up in the morning, and even though the time distance absolutely sucked, it made their entire day seeing that message light up on their phones as soon they woke up.

😇💙27💙😇

When they were doing Step Inside, this was when both of them finally felt it themselves that this will probably their last time dancing together, and when Finn finished his dance with the guys Piper waited for him outside and he span her around when he saw her. And this was the moment he knew she was finally going to New York, but not only that was that he was madly in love with her.

✨🖤28🖤✨

Piper's anxiety got really bad the lead up to regionals and Finn was worrying for her, but it has shown during rehearsals, he just hoped that whenever she was ready to talk he'd be there. And he always was when she finally had the talk with her.

⚡🤍29🤍⚡

Miss Angela coming back to the studio after embarrassing Piper in front of her friends the other year killed her and then found out that she was the coach for dancemania, she was not okay and then had a real bad panic attack in the locker rooms with Finn in her arms.

🥺💌30🥺💌

When Piper admitted her feelings to Finn the day they got onto dancemania, all she wanted was to celebrate with her, but then all of the words came out that day about how she felt about him. He knew it was wrong but all he wanted to do was to kiss her and just go back to what they used to be.

💝💒31💒💝

On Piper's 21st birthday, they were in the middle of looking for houses and Finn bought her dream house in Canada, she was so speechless. He was the best boyfriend.

❤🥰32🥰❤

Piper loves Finn, and Finn loves Piper.

💕🙊33🙊💕

Their first date was magical, he brought her to the movies to see their favourite movie and Finn was stunned of how Piper looked the whole night and called her beautiful and got choked up, it meant the world to her. They talked in car for hours and had ice cream to end the night. It was an amazing night.

💋😍34😍💋

The dinner with the parents as a couple for the first time was something.. James being an protective little sister and her older sisters embarrassing her which sums up her whole family, but they could tell that Finn was high over heels for Piper.

🤫🖤35🖤🤫

New York was hard for them, when Finn found out, he wasn't too happy mostly because it took her ages to tell him, at the start he wasn't supportive as Finn was upset she didn't tell him sooner and walked away from the conversation, but he came back later and apologized and told her he'll support her whatever she picks, she was so grateful for him.

❣💫36💫❣

During dancemania, Finn told Piper he loved her during his song and dance for her to win her back after the flight incident, she knew she had to tell her boyfriend her feelings, so she did in his bedroom one evening as they were on holidays from the studio. She looked into him and smiled and told him she loved him and it was the best feeling ever. She never thought it was this easy to be in love with somebody.

💖🌌37🌌💖

When Piper's first child was born, she cried so hard while Finn beside her was crying as well of happiness, but they couldn't treasure it for the world. Their relationship became even more stronger.

🎄❤38❤🎄

Piper and Finn's first Christmas was amazing, the studio was on lockdown, and he gave her tickets to her favourite band Coldplay as she loves singing to their music in the car as he caught her one day and was amazed of her singing and now they sing together and they love it.

💟💜39💜💟

And when Piper and Finn made up they kissed and made up and after they talked, they ended up in bed together by the end of the night so in love with each other.

🤯💛40💛🤯

While Piper was in New York, she was missing Finn very much, missed his hugs, kisses and his voice all she wanted was him in his arms, until one day she was working on her work and felt warm hands wrap around her and kissed her cheek and turned around and saw Finn right in front of her, she cried so much.

😚💗41💗😚

Deborah just loves Finn, she sees the way he looks at her. Just two teens madly in love.

🧸😇42😇🧸

When Finn first joined the studio, she thought he would be this annoying guy that follows her around the place, but no he turned into an sweet and supportive boyfriend that would do anything for her.

💚💫43💫💚

At regionals when Piper fell out of her aerial, he chased her around the whole venue to find her crying as she was looking at the scoreboard and saw that they dropped to fifth place. He sang the fruity moons commercial in public in front of everyone and she smiled so much, the biggest smile she's ever done in her life.

💕44💕

Finn's has always been there for Piper.

💟💝45💝💟

Their last day at The Next Step was such an emotional day until they danced a even sadder duet together before leaving the studio and to achieve their dreams. But their so proud of each other, they will always be together no matter how far apart they are.

🤍46🤍

On Piper's 19th birthday, Finn gave her a promise ring to show her how much he loves her, and will go on forever.

🥺❤47❤🥺

They absolutely love taking photos together, and since they've been together, they always take photos and then would look back and show how much they've grown and how in love they are with each other. And they both have a photo album of all of their photos together.

🤧💙48💙🤧

Whenever Piper falls asleep with her makeup on, Finn takes it off with her skin care routine and moisturises it and then kisses her lips.

💌💖49💖💌

Piper and Finn both moved in together when they were 21, yes that might of been too young for other people, but for them it was so right and it was the best decision ever. They were still so in love with each other, but it grew even stronger.

💞50💞

After doing long-distance for a year, and when tour ended for Finn, Piper was so excited to see him again, she waited for him in the airport and when she saw him enter in the airport she ran into his arms as he span her around and kissed her passionately. Even with being apart for a year, being in his arms felt so right, and they were still so in love with each other and will always be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 967 21
Just a collection of imagines Please read because it makes me happy *Complete*
65.4K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...
13.4K 297 26
Basically what the title says but I'm going to include some other characters in some one shots but the mains will be Piper and Finn because I'm obses...
56.2K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...