The Devils Of Harvard

By AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Devils Series} Nathanial Winters' move to Boston for university, states away from his family... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Forty Two

69 5 1
By AidinWhite

As the plane landed in Marbella I got a true sense of the person I'd come to Spain with. Outside the hanger was an all black, as suspected, Huracan Evo Spyder. Two Escalades were parked on either end of the car their respective suited PPO's cross armed while around them scanning the area.

He's cautious, but definitely not afraid of a statement.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs of the plane I looked around at Spain a place I'd never been but one I could now say that I had seen, and it was absolutely amazing to look at.

"Just so you know love" Nathan says coming out of his private jet with his sleeves rolled to his elbows and sunglasses on despite us having landed at two in the morning. The person in front of me made me laugh because I couldn't imagine having the confidence to be dressed like I was in the mafia, and do it at night.

Silly but the most loyal guy I've ever met.

"What?" I call back and he walks over to me fiddling with the key fob by tossing it up in the air and catching it with the same hand with ease.

"We're in Gibraltar, also I drank Mont-Saint-Père on the jet. So you're driving, please don't crash my car" he finishes handing me the fob to the car behind us and I go wide eyed.

"Nathan that's a Lamborghini" I gasp as he walked to the passenger side and got in.

"I certainly hope so, I paid good money for this car".

Dry humour, I should have known.

Walking around the car to the handle and getting in though being careful not to slam the door at all I looked around and pushed the starting button through the black painted piece to match the stitching against the caramel leather. Rumbling to life behind my head I looked around the interior until I noticed it was is Strada mode and I stared over at Nathan".

"No one is allowed to drive in Sports mode except you hmm" I tease and he shrugs.

"It's a safety so that no one crashes my cars because of the vehicle being too powerful. You can change it if you want".

"It's going in Corsa because it's a sports car what can it do" I smile brightly before I pulled out from between the cars and sped off taking Nathan's directions until we got onto a normal highway along the coast of Spain and the Riviera area of the Mediterranean.

The ocean reflected white patches against the inky surface that the night gave, white bleached sandy beaches lined the coast escaping from the cobbled walls that separated the roads from the beaches where families and kids would indulge in the Spanish sun and heat through the day. On the hillside were winding roads that passed luxurious compounds that wealthy people snapped up like grandmother does coupons.

"Which one is yours" I half joke as we pass the marina and Nathan casually points to a black hulled vessel with white superstructure though the black pieces covered the glass, and writing on the superstructure, along with the antenna's and were artfully done to make the hull look sharp. The damn boat was also the largest in the harbour.

This family and their yachts.

"Thought we could use it since it doesn't get any colder then twelve degrees in Marbella this time of year, and can get up to eighteen. That changes with humidity though" Nathan says.

"I'm going to be the only naturally tanned white bitch in Harvard when we go back" I muse looking over at him to see a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Change lanes the coming left, take it" he says and I follow his directions off of the highway and up into the hills that over looked Marbella all the while I looked around at the homes and tried to guess which one was owned by Nathan.

"Quinta De Sierra Blanca, this is where you live" I say once again looking over at him.

"Yes, I wanted to live in a nice area of Marbella, my parents bought a villa that over looks all of this. I just wanted a nice place to call mine on the Spanish coast" Nathan shrugs pointing to a gate up ahead.

"You know, you don't have to compare yourself to your father. Take what he's done, and see everything you've been doing, or will do as the next stage of the legacy your family has left on the world" I say looking at him, and switching the car back into Sports mode which Nathan would prefer his cars be in.

"That's an optimistic way of looking at it".

"Just from someone who has always had to improve themselves to not disappoint".

"You don't have to change for me" Nathan says as I pull through the gate of his home.

The single poured driveway with marble lining it along with steel, and a low hedge while palm trees made the whole property secluded along with extremely well manicured gardens that went well with the stucco and marble modern Mediterranean home that Nathan owned.

As I got to a large four door garage I looked to Nathan for instructions.

"Press the button under the center mirror" he says and I do so before the doors open and I'm met by another selection of expensive cars owned by the being who sat in the passenger seat.

"Does the Winters Family fuel off of putting people in their place on every level of luxury".

"Some let their ego rule so when we arrive, we are known for making it clear that no matter who you are someone will always be better".

"And the reason for all of you being so confident makes more sense now. You know everyone else knows where they stand in comparison to you".

"A little, we also don't care what people think of us" Nathan adds as I back in the car and put the top up.

"Stop" he says calmly looking into the mirror and I plant my foot on the brake and park before both of us got out. Nathan didn't seem concerned for where I parked the car; me on the other hand moved to the back immediately merely to be relieved there was a foot behind the car between the concrete wall.

"You must have a skill because all your cars are parked with exactly one foot behind each car".

"As you tap the brake the taillights turn on its also good to use when parallel parking, especially in winter".

"Explains the speed that you can parallel park regardless of conditions".

"I refuse to parallel park in winter" he remarks accepting the key from me as we walked towards the house and inside.

The walls were painted a grey beige with dark hardwood flooring. A large bulb chandelier hung gracefully from the ceiling casting clear white light around the space. The stairs were modern in design using a split floor halfway up with black metal railing framing glass panes.

The home felt modern but still warm and comforting, which was a common theme with what I've seen of Nathan's possessions.

There was a peculiarity with Nathan though and I had no one to ask about it. The only person I could was back in New York and I'd not gotten the chance to approach them with it.

He supposedly is the more reactant between his father and him but how was that possible when he's so calm?

I wanted to ask Olivia who if anyone would know exactly why, it was her.

As Nathan took off his shoes he took out his phone and connected it to something before all the lights turned red and he smiled into the crimson light.

Red went well with his features and black hair and clothing. He looked dangerous in the lights associated with hell, but remained beautiful to me.

Maybe that was where it came from. The perpetually dark look of him.

Nathan was beautiful to me though he seemed comforted by the colour red in the night.

Following him as he navigated the house until reaching the kitchen and taking out two wine glasses and wandering into the connected dining room.

"Alcoholic or non-alcoholic. We're both legal age?".

"I'll have a single glass of alcoholic wine, I'm a lightweight" I admit and he comes back holding a bottle with golden scrawlled French lettering.

"To our first foreign trip together. And your first time out of the country" Nathan says filling the glasses evenly before handing me one.

"Thank you" I say accepting it and following him once more out onto the back patio that was by a large pool with a grill and half circle counter where people could sit and drink in the pool along with on the opposite side of the large gazebo.

The gardens also continued framing his hillside property in such a way that it acted as a partial railing though there was a fifteen foot wall on the edge as well.

"Money may not buy happiness, but it buys one hell of a fucking view" Nathan muses walking to the edge of the pool and staring off into the distance at the coastal city.

"It does, but it's more worthwhile with someone to enjoy it with you" I say looking at him and he gives me a soft smile in return.

"The world could burn to ash and as long as I had you I'd be happy" Nathan says and I immediately flush only to look down then back up at him. His eyes stared into mine and in that moment I felt nothing but irrefutable safe and protected.

I had heard his friends exchange stories and Lucian shut them down if they got too personal. The boys all pushed that a little but then would profusely apologize if called on something they shouldn't have done. They were all just a wholesome brotherly group.

The ones I could remember that Nathan wasn't present during but got told was how protective he could be. How he wouldn't back down from challenges. But he could also be generous and kind more then he let on in public.

"Want to go swimming?" Nathan asks looking over at me as he set his glass of wine down and began peeling off his clothing.

"Don't tell me you're skinny dipping?" I laugh.

"You wish miss Hamilton" Nathan quips as he folded his clothing before taking a running leap into the pool as he made an incredibly clean dive into the water before surfacing a few seconds later.

Never expected a billionaire would go swimming in his boxers.

"The water feels amazing" he says and I stare at him while laughing.

"I'm testing this" I say beginning to do the same thing and the second I reached for the bottom of my shirt he'd spun around.

"We've showered together and you still give me privacy" I tease, though I appreciated the sentiment.

"It's called respect love" Nathan says remaining fixed in the direction he faced.

"You treat everyone with it" I comment, carefully getting into the water.

"I was raised to, and in families as old as mine respect is incredibly important. People have been removed from elite parties for breaking that respect".

Moving slowly towards Nathan I wrapped my arms around his wide torso and rested my head against his back.

"Thank you for everything you've given me since day one Nathan" I say and he turns allowing me to keep my hold on him before moving my hair and looking down at me love and compassion mottling his expression.

"No gesture can ever be worth doing if it means nothing. I wanted to get to know you, at least know someone who didn't know who I was just by looking at me, and I got that".

"I also got a close friend, and a lovely girlfriend. Seems like it was more then worthwhile getting go know you Arilynn" Nathan muses and I couldn't help but think about how there was always comfort with one another. Nathan had given me something no other person let alone a guy had ever given me. Unconditional safety, and protection, along with support, without a word ever needing to be spoken.

"I can say the same for you mi amor" I beam up at him and he turns it before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"We should probably drink our wine" he says looking to the two glasses and the bottle.

"Don't want to waste it" I muse letting go of him and swimming over to them, and bringing all three items back to where Nathan was which resulted in him helping and carrying his glass and the bottle to the counter area of the gazebo where we sat and drank late into the night, talking about anything we could think of.

Just them arriving and having a celebratory drink, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 107K 46
Isobel and Nathan must work to keep their romance alive when changes in their circumstances threaten to take a toll on it...
158 3 36
[EDITING] Book 2 in the Trust me -series Kathryn Summers doesn't trust guys anymore. Not after getting hurt by Mikey Coldwell, the boy she loved and...
369 20 32
Melodious Lightening had it all the money, the fame, and the fans. But when her newfound faith is put into the spotlight, and she has to choose betwe...
27.7K 1K 46
A love story between two totally different people. Both from a different world. Will love prevail? or fear and disgust win? 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 I had no se...