trapped | catra

By sherasfailsafe

ꜱʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ - After Horde Pri... More

TRAPPED
1 | Band Of Rats
2 | Terrible Organization
3 | Trickery
4 | Days that are Numbered
5 | Honesty Wins the Game
6 | The Newly Improved Rebellion
7 | No time
8 | Taking Action
9 | Princess Y/N
10 | Just Getting By
11 | New Perspectives
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ➜ 𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ➜ 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬... 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 ➜ 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 ➜ 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 ➜ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
17 | Partly Successful
18 | Parallels
19 | For Catra
20 | Searching
21 | The Boy With Arrows
22 | This is... Good, Right?
23 | New Alliances

17.5 | Reborn

127 8 4
By sherasfailsafe

Catra

An unknown force pushes me towards the green pool of water. It's like I want this to happen. Reborn? Wouldn't that make things easier for everyone? I won't remember anyone and they'll probably forget me in some time. Might as well happen now and not later.

I step into the green pool. Then I die? I have no idea but all I see is white. Then a few figures appear. One of them has blonde hair. Adora. Another has h/c. Y/N. Are they here to watch me be reborn? How kind.

They begin to approach me as if they're chasing after me. But they only get farther and farther into the distance. They reach their arms out for me. But now they're too far for me to reach them.

Now I see green. Now the evil eyes of Horde Prime.

"Welcome to my empire sister."

The chanting stops. The distant screams stop. The pain stops. And soon enough, I don't know who I am anymore. But I'm definitely alive. More alive then I've ever been before.

Goodbye blonde girl I don't seem to remember. Good bye princesses. Goodbye Etheria. Goodbye cruel world.

Hello painless life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 166 3
Your name is Kanine and you have been apart of the horde for as long as you can remember. Unfortunately you can't remember anything from the age of 1...
483K 14.2K 71
Catra x Fem reader (Y/n) is a old childhood friend of Catra and Adora and is forced back to the fright zone after running away years ago and Catra i...
5.8K 274 16
Adora is princess of the horde she is next in line to be queen but the strange thing is her adoptive mother light spinner makes it hard for her. Ador...
496 23 13
Months after the end of the war with Horde Prime, a new entity has awakened and found its way to Etheria. But is this entity friend, foe...or somethi...