A Whole New World

Por Izzayy_k

Celeste Faye Whitlock is the simple innocent girl that lives with her Grandmother. she is the kind if a girl... Más

A/N
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38(last)

chapter 37

336 18 0
Por Izzayy_k

I was only warning you but now that you seem to not getting it you will solely be responsible for what's going to happen." I said and clutch my hand around the pendant and pull hard as it came in my hand I throw it down on the ground beside me and can feels surge of power inside me

I raised my hand in air as he looked at me with amusement, he thinks that I am joking but he will know soon enough.

"Ohh you are scaring me with that little hand" he mocked belittling me but I only smirk in return. I closed my eyes feeling the power inside me compiling all my emotions in a giant wave. Then I opened my eyes and looked straight at him, I felt Andrea stiffen beside me and she took a step away from me as she looked at me warily more precisely my red glowing eyes but my eyed focused on Cyrus who also seemed to get out of his amusement as his face turn serious and I saw a little fear cross his eyes but then he swallowed it and went back to his usual cocky self.

"Oh so you are not human, too bad. I thought I finally had a taste of a human" he said shaking his head. He tried to sniff as if trying to know what I am.

"Do you want to know who I am?" I asked him and he frowned at me.

"A fae! Not just an ordinary fae" my grin widens as I saw color vanishing from his face.

"You thought you had wiped all of them. Huh?" I asked my voice filled with anger and he tensed. I an sure he is thinking about his fate, how a peacemaker would come and wipe him.

"No that ... can't be possible!" He whispered almost to himself but I am sure everyone heard because of their strong hearing sense.

"Really? Keep telling that to yourself" I tsked as I chuckled at him. This brings anger out of him and he makes a move towards me.

"I am going to end you for once and all" he said as he took big steps towards me, I heard footsteps behind me as well but I don't want Atticus to come between us so I open our mindlink.

"Atticus stop" I said my voice soft yet firm. He stopped instantly, I could sense his disapproval but I paid no attention for the time being. I focused my attention back on him as he was only few steps close to me.

I twist my raised hand a little with a little smirk still grazing my lips and the next moment with a whoosh of air his body was thrown back few miles away. His people stepping away giving way for him to fell down on the ground.

He was taken aback for a moment and looked at me with his glowing eyes which told me he is beyond piss. But do I care? No, absolutely not! He has to pay for what he had done to those people, my family, my people!

"You piece of shit!" He growled loudly as he stood up and was about to make a run towards me, baring his fangs at me, with his vampiric speed. But I didn't let him come close to me, I twist my hand once again and then his body freezed and he was lifted in air.

"Put. Me. Down" he growled.

"Why?" I said tilting my head a little.

"You!" He seethe in anger and them he looked back at his so called army, they move towards me at his order but with my other hand I lit up a fire barrier across the middle of the ground, the barrier now separating both sides. The demons and Vampires step away in fear of the fire. They are scared of fire that much I know!

Then I focused back at cyrus who looked shocked but was trying to contain it, then I looked at the tree lining the field on the corners. I raised my hand and a root came sprouting from the ground and twist its way around Cyrus's body like a snake holding him in the place.

"Your powers!" He stated in shock. Yes I have control on all four things. Fire, water earth and air. Loud murmurs erupted around me as everyone was shocked. The enemies were scared of the revelation but my people were relieved to have a strong ally on their side.

I looked at his army, I know most of them are with him out of fear.

"I am giving all of you a chance to back out of this or join me whatever you want and your lives will be spared but If you would stay with him then I can promise you are not going to make it out of this" my voice held such power that for a moment I was amazed too of myself. Some Vampires and demons looked at each other as if contemplating what to do.

For demons it was an easy choice, they were stuck with him without their will. So some of them stepped ahead.

"We want to join you!" One of them said who was a little older. I nodded and with a flick of my finger, the fire was put out with the water form one side, they start moving towards me form the little space. I followed them with my gaze, I sensed some tension behind me. Atticus doesn't trust them neither do I but I have to give them a chance.  Some Vampires also came and stood on our side, but then when I saw a vampire who was clearly on Cyrus's side galred at me and make a run. I blocked the way with the fire again this time it was few feets higher than before.

I looked at cyrus who was cursing at me and was trying hard to get rid of the roots. He was using his long nails but they weren't of any use. As I was looking at him I didn't saw the slight movement from my left when a vampire that was on our side attacked me. I heard a voice calling my name telling me of the upcoming danger but it was too late and in a second ibwas being choked by a filthy vampire who eyes glower at me as he looked at me with mirth.

"No" a growl came from somewhere behind and then I listened to the footsteps running towards me and it happened in seconds as the body of a vampire was pushed away from me and was thrown on the ground with Atticus beating him to pulp and he only stopped when he twist his head killing him in the process. Then the next moment he was beside me clutching me to his side with such gentleness.

"Are you okay? Is it hurting?" He asked looking at the fingerprints on my neck. I only managed to shake my head and this seems to put him at ease. I gave him a reassuring look and then turned my hard gaze towards cyrus and I saw him being freed by some of his Vampires. He was looking at me with anger.

I have to end it now. This has been prolonged for longer than I expected.

"Attack!" He ordered his men and they start running towards us, the fire was almost gone as my attention shifted away from my powers. Atticus starightened and he pushed me behind him in order to protect me but I stood firm in my place and give him a scowl.

"I can handle this...." He tried to cut me off but I put my hand out silencing him.

"Alone" I said and then I moved my attention back on the upcoming danger.

"Back away... Now!" I ordered both Andrea and Atticus and all the other demons and Vampires that were close to me. They do that in instant the only one taking the time was Atticus. With a huff he stepped away but still close enough to me. I wanted to glare at him but I don't have much time.

I stomped hard on the ground and felt the ground shaking hard under me and then the it start opening up from ahead the ground where I stomped. It start opening towards them as some Vampires who weren't fast enough feel into the deep pit that opened. Some started backing away cyrus being the first one to run away. Such a coward!

Then the ground start closing up with my next move burying all those Vampires inside. Then I flicked my wrist and the fire erupted around the Vampires burning some of them in it. I could hear their screams and begging but I ignored it, they chose their path. Then the roots erupted from under the ground clutching around the necks of Vampires. Snapping theirs necks in the process and taking away their last breaths as they die.

It seems like I am on a haze the only thing in mind is to kill all of them. Only few of them are left behind, those who left are scared to death, they are on their knees crying, some even tries to fled away but the roots followed them not letting them  leave.

Now my whole attention turn to cyrus who was breathing heavily, his wide eyes taking in the view around him. He didn't expect that, he has been winning from decades and now in an instant he is losing. He had been doing this for century destroying the lives of so many innocent people and now everything is going away from him. His army is disappearing leaving him behind to fend for him.

With a growl I stepped towards him leaving all those Vampires that were begging to be spared, I sensed werewolves making their towards them taking care of them as I put my whole attention on cyrus who was seething in anger and disappointment.

"Look up!" I orders him, he looked at me.

"Do you now feel now is it like? You killed so many innocent lives just to gain something that wasn't forever, that wasn't yours" I yelled loudly.

"You killed so many families, you killed my family" I roared in anger at the thought of my parents whom he killed with no remorse.

I put a circle of fire around him when I felt him stepping away in order to run.

"You can't leave!" I growled.

"You have to pay" I seethed.

"No please.. let me go .. I am sorry... I apologize" he said but his words doesn't seem genuine.

"You think I will believe you" I scoffed at him as I raised my hand and a wooden stake came in my hand with its one pointed side, pointed enough to slice through his heart.

His eyes widen in fear at its sight.

"No... no...no!" He begged. I could feel exhaustion coming through me. My breath getting heavy as dark spots moving infront of me. I know I am overusing my powers but this was suppose to happen. I was suppose to die and I knew it since the beginning. I knew what I am going in for and I don't regret it. With my whatever power left inside me I moved the stake across his heart taking his breath away in an instant as his wide hollow eyes looked at me and then he fell down in the fire. The fire burning his body on to ashes, I stood their finally taking revenge of my family. Finally completing my task. Finally!

And then I start falling down but a body held me cushioning my fall with his. I opened my eyes and looked at the one person that would always take my breath away in a good sense. I smiled at him!.

"I love you Atticus, I love you my king!" I said with a smile on my face, my eyes hazy about to close any moment now.

"No no.... no fucking way are you leaving me again. I will burn this world If you leave me again. I am telling you" he said, his voice hard yet his eyes betrayed him as few turns fell down his eyes.

"Please save our baby... please, I am trying to stay alive a little longer for him but... I don't think I can make it" I said as I felt my breath hitched.

"No Celeste, you can't leave me. I will make sure of it" he said as he picked me up and start running towards the castle. I looked at his face memorising his face for the last time. I thinks I can never get enough of him. His long pointed nose which held an air of arrogance all the time minus when he is with me. Only then I can see him, the real him that is only for me. The soft, gentle, caring and loving Atticus. I touched his scar lightly grazing my fingers on it, my most favourite part of him. I frown when I thought I never asked him how he got that.

"How you get that?" I asked him, he gave me a look as if not believing what am I saying.

"I will tell you once you will wake up" he said with firmness glaring me in the eyes with a hidden promise telling me he will not let me die. But who am I kidding, I know it I will die. But I let him think whatever he want to think. I feel like I am close so I looked at him one last time taking in all his features.

"I am sorry" I croaked out, just am sorry for leaving him behind alone.

"Please take care of yourself and our baby. He will need you" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me still running with me in his arms.

"Sorry" I said one last time and closed my eyes giving up to stay awake for a little more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 10 6
Erika Parker, this totally normal girl living a totally normal life in her totally normal town. That was until her totally normal life is turned upsi...
1.5M 43.5K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
423K 11.3K 34
People called him brave and skilled but also called him cruel and heartless. An alpha who had it all except for a mate. And he also never yearned for...
1.5M 54.9K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...