~Enemies To Lovers~ (Shu Kure...

By Inshira_Nisshoku

A story between a white-haired male and (h/c) haired female were an enemy since 11 years old till they meet a... More

Prologue
Chapter 2- Enemy again
Chapter 3- Breaking Up
Chapter 4- No more enemy?
Chapter 5- Gain a trust
Chapter 6- Forgiveness
Chapter 7: She's pregnant?!
Chapter 8: Forgiven or not
Chapter 9: A stalker
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: Found a clue
Chapter 12: Save (Y/N)
Chapter Finale: Shu's Dead?!
Chapter Finale 2: Back from the dead
Epilogue

Chapter 1- Meet him again

351 21 14
By Inshira_Nisshoku

New chapter had published😊. I just too tired to correct some words or grammar and have some cringe story :'). So, hope you enjoy!! ;)

~~~~

Present

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Times for the work and now it's 8.30 a.m.!!" A woman said, knocking the door to wake you up. You groaned.

"Ok, mom. I'm awake." You get up from sleeping head. Eyes still tired and yawned.

"I..better get showet first, mom." At the outside of your bedroom, your mother sighed and heard you said.

"Alright, you better get ready."

"Yes, mom." Your mother went downstairs to prepared some breakfast for her daughter. (Y/N)'s father already went to his work at Tokyo while you work at Beigoma.

You're now 23 years old after the university and finished your study at the collage.

You were now work as a company a.k.a clerk for the females like (Y/N).

After you showered, soap around your body and brushed your teeth, you wore a simple clothes.

You wear a (f/c) blouse & had a long/short sleeves and wore long black palazo's.

After that, you went downstairs and saw your mother prepared some breakfast. On the table had some pancakes with a caramel and honey on the top with berries.

You sat on the chair and started eating the caramel pancakes while your mother, (M/N), eats honey fruits pancakes.

"Thanks for the food!!" You then eat it as quickly as possible before you late for your work.

After you ate, you grab your handbag as you gave your mother goodbye as she greeted you back. You went out from your house and to go to the work place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Nishiro's Company

"*sighed* Finally, I made it on the right time." You walked around inside of the building, went to the elevator as you pushed the button of 19th floor.

As you waited, the elevator made a 'ding' sound as it opened. You walked out from the elevator and on your way to your clerk'x room.

~~~~

In your clerk's room

(Your place on the left place or anywhere you want to use for your work^^)

As sat on the chair, putting your handbag at besides you and continued doing your paperworks from yesterday.

You write on the papers as a certain light blue haired female entered into your and the others office with an innocent smiled.

"Hi, Miss (Y/N). Have you done your work?" She asked very kind to you. She was the owner of this building, Nya Nishiro.

You smiled at her and said..

"It's almost done, boss. Just too tired." You said sheepishly. Nya frowned at you because you keep calling her 'boss'.

"Alright. Also, you can call me Nya it's fine. Beside, this company was my family only. I'm just guard here since my family was busy with other things." You 'ooo' at her explaination.

"Ok, then. Miss Nya." She giggled.

"Ok, after you done, bring those to the boss office."

"You mean, your office." You said in dumbfounded. Nya sweatdropped at you.

"Yeah, but put it on my father's table." You nodded as you continued do the works after Nya left from your office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In somewhere else

"Hey, babe. Where are you gonna take me to?" A 22-years-old female asked at her boyfriend. He smiled at her.

"I'm taking you to Japan because I want to spend time with you in honeymoon." She smiled happily.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much." He then kissed her on the forehead.

"Anything for you, darling." The airport went down to the destination to Japan. A male had a small flashbacked and had a grumpy face.

'I finally got my hometown for her spending our honeymoon. I hope I won't be able see her again from 12 years ago.'

He thought in his mind as he hold his lover, relax his head on her shoulder. She didn't mind it as she rest on his as well.

"I can't wait to go to your hometown." He hummed with a small smiled.

"Yeah."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N), on evening

You finished do your paperworks and send it to the boss office as you gave it to Nya's father, a.k.a the owner of this company.

"Here, boss. I've finishing my paperworks." He then take the paperworks and check every paper.

You waited for a minute as he glanced at you with a small smiled and hummed.

"You're doing good job, Miss (L/N). Like always." You chuckled.

"Thank you, sir." He nodded at you.

"Anyway, your job become very good than last time when you start to work here. How come you be so good than the others in this building?" You make a curly hair in playful while chuckled softly.

"I just like work, that's all. It was my talented."

"I see. Anyway, you may leave and go back home now."

"Alright, thanks again sir." With that, you walked out from the office and went back to your house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You were walking through the street with a tired on your face. You the went to the small market and buy a mineral water.

After you bought it, you drank some to get energy back from walking through the street and the company.

You drank while walking until.....

~~~~

Earlier

"Hey, darling. Do you wanna ice cream after our homeymoon?" He asked at his girlfriend. She nodded at him with a smiled on her face.

"Yeah, I really want it and you didn't buy it when we were on honeymoon earlier." She pouted at him. He chuckled.

"I'm very sorry, darling. Wait here, I'll go buy at the other place. Don't go anywhere, ok?" She nodded once again as he walked off.

"I better hurry and buy it for her." He then went to the ice cream truck and buy her favourite flavour while him buy his starwberry flavour.

"Alright, I better hurry. She must be wait so long." He then walk through the street and find his grilfriend.

Not until.....he bumped into someone as the ice creams got falls into the floor. A female got a little ice cream on a blouse and pouted angrily.

"Hey! Watch where you goi-" A female eyes widened and saw someone who wished to never meet him again.

He then apologized to (e/c) eyed-female and then saw.....

You. A person that he also want to see you again as their eyes widened and surprised they met again.

"Wait you?!! We meet again!!" They said in loud tone and shocked they were enemy from 12 years ago.

~~~~

Finally done! This story is not that short, but still long. But on the next chapter will be long, I hope.

See you next chapter!! Sayonara!!👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 92 13
This fanfic is a character x female reader story No manga spoilers! ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ‼️I do not own any of the...
25.9K 746 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...
29.1K 169 50
This story is another y/n story but this time y/n is the person they used to be after what had happened ⚠️THIS ISNT THE STORY FROM THE ANIME/MANGA T...
425 53 16
This is a KilluGon story Killua was born into a family of assassins. He didn't have the best childhood, and he has a lot of trauma. Just when Killua...