Teen wolf imagines and prefer...

بواسطة TheDolanGirl

Teen wolf imagines and preferences and some other imagines if u guys request any المزيد

Meeting Daniel Skye (for Valeria Robles)
New girl in Beacon Hills (for me)
Any request?
Stiles imagine
Void stiles
Preferences The alphas hurt you
Healing - Scott Mccall
Abandoning - Stiles Stilinski
Preference - He finds out your a vampire
You have a nightmare - Preference
Issac lahey imagine
He scares you in a fight - Isacc
He scares you in a fight - Derek
He scares you in a fight - stiles
He scares you in a fight - Scott
Supernatural being
Part 2 - Stiles (supernatural being)
hes the bad boy and your the nerd
Brett imagine for @wickeds_mockingjay
Your his sister and you have a crush on one of the pack members
Dating Stiles would include
He cheats on you
You/ He won't get out of bed - preference
Aiden imagine
youre stiles sister and you have magical powers Derek
Your stiles sister and you magical powers Isaac
Youre stiles sister and you have magical powers Stiles
Youre stiles sister and you have magical powers Scott
Stiles imagine
You go the beach Preference
Dating Isaac would involve
Would you rather
Someday you'll be my Anchor -isaac lahey
Stop - Derek Hale + Isaac Lahey
Shaken - Nogitsune Stiles
Avoid - stiles part 1
Avoid part 2
Avoid part 3
Isaac imagine
Finding out - Isaac Lahey imagine
Stars - Isaac imagine You might cry
Jealousy - stiles imagine
Bad timing - Scott imagine
Breathless - Stiles imagine
We were supposed to be forever - Stiles imagine
Couldnt take it anymore - Stiles imagine
Being told about the supernatural
How they protect you
It doesnt hurt - Isaac imagine
Stiles imagine
First time meeting Stiles
Anchor - Isaac imagine
Instagram
Follow me
Guys please follow mah twitter.

Issac imagine

5.7K 74 2
بواسطة TheDolanGirl

I sat down in the middle of the woods as I ran away from home. I couldn't take it anymore. My parents fighting all the time, my dad drinking and abusing me and my siblings calling me names. I was sick of it all. I sat there for what felt like hours until I realised I had no one to go to. Tears streamed down my face like a river. I sat there wondering what could have gone wrong with my life that I was stuck where I am with the worst of parents. I was in deep thinking when I heard the creaking voice of someone stepping over dried leaves and twigs. I stood up to run when I saw a pair of red eyes looking straight into mine but soon I realised it wasn't just one pair of eyes, it was three. I started running as I heard them howl like a wolf.i kept running in circles until I reached beacon hills high. I ran onto the field hoping to run into someone who might help me but instead I found no one. A clear field with me in the middle of the ground with people who had fangs and claws, surrounding me. I opened my mouth to scream but no voice came out. I was dumbstruck. I didn't have the energy to run. I knew my end was near. A woman started walking my way with red eyes, fangs and claws. I took a step behind but tripped and feel. The woman ran towards me as she sat on me and slashed my throat. A loud scream was let out but no use, no one could save me. I heard the woman and the other three people laughing as I was lying there probably breathing my last and suffocating. "Isaac!" I yelled as I took my last breath and lied there numb. "Mackenzie!!" I heard someone shaking me hard as I woke up and saw Isaac sitting up in our bed as I was lying there sweating badly as I ran straight towards the mirror to see myself as I checked my throat and found that I was alright with no slashed marks around my throat. I let out a sigh of relief as I knew I was alive and with Isaac. "It's just a bad dream baby. You are alright. I'm here. I'll protect you." Isaac said as he wrapped his arms around me tightly as my head rested on his chest."I had a horrible dream. I don't wanna lose you. I love you Isaac" I said as he kissed me passionately on the lips and consoled me until I felt okay to sleep again and I knew he will be there for me until death does us apart.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

542K 9.7K 113
Finished writing. Teen wolf imagines of characters and the actors because who doesn't like this show. Don't own any characters of teen wolf.. All r...
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
650K 11.3K 54
requests are closed
43.9K 782 45
Teen wolf preferences/imagines!💜 These include preferences and imagines for: •Stiles •Scott •Isaac •Derek •Liam •Theo (I do not own any of these ch...