Creepypasta Boyfriend Senari...

By Killer_Diva666

Title says it all! Have a relationship with your favorite creepypastas character!!! More

Hello!
When you two meet
His thoughts on you!
When he asks you to be his!
When you get hurt
When he wakes you from a nightmare
When you tell him what happened
Dark Link: when he wakes you from a nightmare
When you're bored / First kiss?
When you get drunk
Please Help!!
When You Get Sick
Break up!!
Without him
When You Make Up!!
A/N
When You leave Part One
When You Leave Part Two
First Real Date.
BENs Back Baby!!!!
Sorry! another A/N
Authors Note
Out of the blue
Anniversary
When He Meets Your Parents
Sorry, Another A/N!
When He Gets You A Pet!
When He takes you with him and he gets scared (Speacial)
Thank you so much!
When You're Asleep (Another Speacial!)
I Am So So Sorry
I also wanna add....
My BIG mistake
Awesome News!!!!!!
When He Gets Hurt
Sorry, Not An Update
His Speacial surprise!
anything?
When Its That Time Of Month (Speacial)
When He Leaves
Welcome Eyeless Jack!
Sorry
Next Update is...
Please Dont Hate me!!!
ok...
Eyeless Jack
The final Goodbye
Good News

Ben Scenarios

8K 125 71
By Killer_Diva666

A/N Hi guys. So until I can come up with some more scenarios for the others BEN with keep you entertained for the time being. Thank you for being patient guys it means a lot to me.

When he asks you to be his:

After months when BEN and you had met he's been coming around a lot and you loved hanging out with him. After so long, you loved having BEN as your best friend. You suddenly snapped out out your thoughts when your screen went completely blue.

A pop up popped on your screen with a question.

'Y/N, will you be my girlfriend? Check yes or no'

Your cheeks went crimson red and you clicked yes. BEN suddenly merged out of your TVs screen and wrapped you in a tight hug.

"I love you Y/N, you have no idea how long I wanted to say that to you" you giggled and returned his hug.

"I love you too BEN" you said and kissed his cheek. He blushed for a second before smiling again and then playing games with you the rest of the day.

When you get hurt

Your stupid game council crashed and you grew upset with it doing that all the figging time. You went to check it out and saw that all the wires. You let out an annoyed sigh and went to mess around with other so you could fix it until a sharp shock stung your hand and you jumped back After giving out a short but loud shriek. BEN came in and saw you and bent down to look.

"Council again?" He asked and you nodded. He kissed your hand and looked at your game.

"I think you need a new one" he said and you nodded.

"BEN my hand still hurts. Will you kiss it again?" You asked. He smiled and rolled his eyes at your childness voice and kissed it again.

"Better?" He asked. "You should probably do it  again one more time...to make sure" you said and he chuckled after  doing it a third time.

"Much better. Thank you BEN" you said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and rolled his eyes as he got up and sat down on the sofa and went back to watching TV with you snuggling next to him.

When he wake you from a nightmare:

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You screamed almost at the top of your lungs. Ben merged quickly from the tv downstairs in your gameing room and rushed up to your room. He flung the door open and shook your shoulders trying to wake you up.

"Y/N! Wake up! Y/N!!" He yeld . Tears poured down your eyes and your eyes shot open and you bolted from your bed almost knocking ben of the bed. Ben sat infront of you and looked into your eyes only to see so much fear. Your body trembled in his hands and he pulled you in a tight hug as you cried and cried and cried.

"Shh. Im right here. Your safe, I promise" he said while rocking you side to side tightly in his arms.

"It was horrible! BEN I'm so scared right now!" You cried and his embrace got tighter holding you closer to him. It pained him to see you so upset and so scared. He never saw this side of you and to be honest it frightened him too.

"Shh, I'm right here Y/N. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore" he said "tell me what happen"

When you tell him what happened

BEN stayed by your side as you cried the entire night, you cried yourself to sleep in his arms and he laid down next you just incase you had another nightmare again.

The next morning BEN sat you on the sofa down stairs and asked what you dreamt about that made you so scared; you were hesitant but you told him.

"I was playing my games when you popped out of my TV and grabbed my wrist forcefully. You pulled me in and before I knew it I wasn't in my house but in my game. Even before I could even turn around there you were. You looked like you didn't know who I was or that you even cared. You looked like you had no emotions what so ever. After that I ran and ran and ran but you would always appear in front of me out of no where. I remember crying before you came at me and I blacked out"

You had tears pouring down your face crying once again and BEN embraced you tightly in his arms.

"I would never do that to you Y/N. I love you more than all the games in the world. I would never do that to you'' he said gently holding you closer and tighter.

When you bored/ first kiss?:

"Oh come on not again!!" BEN complained, messing up his hair in frustration. You couldn't help but just bust out Laughing. You had just beat him in a game that you've played so many  times and it was the 47th time you've beaten him.

"How are so good at this. No one is better than me!" He said and pouted like a child.

"BEN I've played this game over a million times and I know every cheat and every shortcut on this game. No matter how many times you challenge me to beat me in my game you will always lose" you said and he just glared at you. You turned off the tv and stood leaving BEN to his pout-for-an-hour-until-you-break thing.

After two hours you heard a knock on you door and BEN came in and plopped down on your bed next to you.

"I'm bored!" BEN whined and you just kinda looked at him.

"Well I don't know what else-" before you even finished what you were going to say. BEN had pinned you to the bed, your arms above your head. You stared at him surprised and your face turned into a deep crimson.

"W-What are you doing?" You said nervously but he just kept looking into your eyes.

Before you could say anything more his lips locked onto yours. Your were still shocked for a second but returned his kiss.

Saying nothing more BEN got off you and left the room. You heard one of your games being turned on down stairs and you just layed there still in shock but happy.

When your drunk:

BEN swung the door open With you almost passed out in his arms. "Now Why did you have to have so much to drink?" BEN complained.

"I dont know what your talking about. I only had like 10 shots" You said, you voice slurred.

"Yeah, that was way too much and then you get thrown out and you ran up to an old man yelling 'Dumbledore, your alive!!'

A/N Sorry its short but it was all I could come up with.

When you get sick:

BEN merged from your tv and opened the door to your room seeing you lay there curled up in your blankets. He sat down next to you and saw that you haven't touched your soup.

"Come on Y/N, you have to eat" BEN said as you sat up and just stared at the bowl of soup. BEN grabbed the bowl and started feedng you like a parent would their toddler.

You hated the fact of being sick but you loved it when BEN would take care of you.

Break up

You were on your way into your room to lay down from walking around all day, but when you walked in you saw BEN and some other girl ontop of him making out on your floor.

You were filled with so much emotion all at once. "BEN!" You yelled and he looked up at you. "Y-Y/N! Its not what it lookes like"

You glared at the woman on top of him and she quickly got up and ran out of the house. You heard the door shut and then glared back at the back stabbing cheater BEN.

"Get out" was all you said. BEN knew that you weren't going to be reasoned with and he got up and left through your tv.

Tears finally taking over you  move quickly and unplug the tv and put away anything that showed BEN coming back.

You slid to the floor and huggedn your knees close to your chest and cried at the heartbreak.

Without him

It had been three months since you broke up with BEN and ever since then you haven't once plugged in your tv or turned it on.

The house was quiet and lonely. You missed BEN but you knew that he deserved what he got. You loved BEN so much that you didnt even think that he would do such a thing to you. You thought he loved you too, but apparently that was a mistake.

However, you missed playing video games with someone.

Make up

You were on your bed almost half asleep thanks to the headphones in your ears and the music on full blast. You felt a hand on your left and you gasped as you bolted straight up seeing BEN at the foot of your bed with red tears rapidly streaming down is face. You've never seen him so upset before it twisted your stomach tightly in guilt.

"Please, she came on to me, I-I don't even like her. P-Please, give me another c-chance!" he said his voice trembling from the crying.

You wrapped your arms tightly around him and hugged him. "I forgive you" you whispered in his elf-like ear and he hugged you tighter.

You took your headphones and put them on BEN then you both layed down wrapped in each others arms and went to sleep.

A/N OK so that's all I can do for Ben's scenarios. the other two, I'm completely wiped out of ideas. so this all. but at least now I can update on more scenarios for u guys. I hope you enjoy.

p.s sorry I haven't been updating. my tablet broke and now I'm using a phone so it's gonna be a little difficult writing now. but III hope you guys enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.3K 21
So, you've got yourself in a situation. You've met the creepypastas and they've fallen for you! Read these short stories and get whisked away to ano...
104 1 7
So, yes, this is a Creepypasta fandom fanfiction, so it will have all, or just some, of the Creepypastas/horror characters. So, it's a Laughing Jack...
220K 2.2K 29
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!!