My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Boss Encounter- Demon Tide

23 1 0
By DioMcBrando

As you and Mary Jane prepare to continue, as you jump up into the rafters, you notice something. A small purple orb floating near the corner.

You tilt your head as you get curious "hmm. What's that?" as you balance across the teams toward it, you get close as you reach for it. But then as your hand gets close, the orb explodes out with purple energy as a massive demon tide merges and begins to fly around.

You fell off the beams and dropped your keyblade as you landed on your back and roll to recover. Mary Jane runs to you "Y/n! What happened?!" you push her away as you stand up. "I had enough of this damn thing. Ice killed it more times than I care to count!"

You then look up as the demon tide begins to destiny the museum as it swirls around rapidly and crashes through objects.

Mary Jane grabs your keyblade and throws it to you as you catch it. You then point it up toward the Demon tide as golden chains swirl around your keyblade "DOWSING CHAIN!" You shout as the golden chains shoot toward the demon tide as a light flashes.

The demon tide is now stuck as a giant ball of heartless as you struggle to hold it. But you yell as you swing your keyblade and throw it up I to the sky.

Then you cast a magic spell as look at Mary Jane "stay here! They bashed this place up pretty good! Check to see if anyone is hurt!"

You then began to finish your teleport spell. But a heartless appeared behind you as it ran to you.

Mary Jane saw it "Y/N!" she yells. She runs to you and holds out her hand as a light flashes.

She opens her eyes as the heartless body fades away. But she gasps. Not at the heartless, but at the keyblade in her hand.

"WHAT?!" you shouted as you turned and saw it. Then mary Jane stumbles as the keyblade tanks her forward and points toward another heartless rising from the ground.

But you quickly grab her and twist your keyblade like a lock as you vanish with her.

///

You suddenly fall from an org in the sky as you and Mady Jane land on a massive Glyph you created. The demon tide was still locked in chains, But as Mary Jane looked around, she saw you were above New York. Right beside the Empire state building.

"Why are we here?! What's going on?!"

Mary can't yelled as she looked up at the Demon Tide. It began to break the chains as you sphn your keyblade around "No time!" you then entered your combat stance "I don't k now how you got a keyblade! But now is the time to use it!"

Mary Jane looks down at her keyblade and seems nervous. But then she looked up at the demon tide as she nodded "Ok!"

She entered her own stance as you and her got ready. And just that moment, the demon tide broke free of it's restraints and dashed straight for you.

Battle commence!

The camera spun around Mary Jane as she spoke

"I'm ready!"

Then it focused around you

"Let's wrap this shit up!"

Then an option appeared. Allowing you to select who you begin the fight as. The cursor quickly selects Mary Jane as the camera focused behind her.

"Follow my lead!" you shout as you run forward.

Mary Jane ran forward too as the demon side circled above the two of you.

Your AI was kinda stupid as you just slowly walked around waiting. Mary Jane ran past you as she jumped and delivered an Attack combo.

Her swings were broad and very wide open as she's never used a weapon before. But she dealt decent damage for her 3 strikes.

The Demon tide then flew down and hit you as you jumped back. Then it sunk into the ground as it disappeared.

Mary Jane landed and ran to you then she stopped.

You again just stood there before you took 4 steps forward. But then Mary Jane was hit as she stumbled forward. The Demon Tide rose up from the ground as it began to fly around. But this time multiple heartless began to drop from the tide as they landed and raced toward the two of you.

You attacked first as you delivered your basic Combo attack. But then you jumped back and cast Thundaga as multiple thunder strikes hit the ground around the heartless.

Mady Jane also attacked as she swung her keyblade.

She swung it like one would swing a great sword. Large sweeps and slams on the ground. Then as the heartless swarmed you 2, a green reaction command appeared

"MJ! Yo!" you shout as it's triggered.

A cinematic begins as Mady Jane jumps beside you as you raise your hand and cast Reflect. A 360 barrier of glass formed around you two as you blocked the heartless attack.

Then Mary Jane yelled as you crouched down as she swung her keyblade with a double spin.

The glass carrier shattered and sent shards everywhere. Stabbing and piercing the heartless around you.

Then the right resumes.

"Let's go!" Mary Jane shouts as she ran forward again. But the demon tide flew at her and hit her as it flew past her. It turned around and flew back as she took more damage. Then she jumped as she delivered another attack combo.

When she landed the demon tide exposed its inner core as it floated around slowly. That's when your AI became smart and actually attacked the Orb. You used your jump slash as you swung upward and back flipped dealing damage, then while in the air, you did a double soon to the right as you slashed twice, then you trusted forward.

As you combo was interested as the orb pulsed and did damage, you fell back down and landed as Mary Jane then attacked. She yelled and spun as she heaved her keyblade and threw it. It spun like a bayblade as it flew forward and slices through the orb before it returned to her. She caught it but she stepped back as she did.

Your AI became stupid again as the Demon Tide flew back into the Glyph as it vanished.

But then the sky turned dark red as the sun turned purple. And the utter edge of the Glyph became coated with purple smoke.

As the demon tides Emerged from the ground, it was no longer a snake form, instead, its eyes turned blood red as it grew and became a massive tornado-like form.

Mary Jane was being pushed back by the force if the wind it was giving off. then the demon tide's orb turned red too as it launched itself from its tornado eye and flew at Mary Jane.

She was slow as it slammed into her and absorbed her as it flew off the side of the glyph as the ring disappeared. The other heartless vanished as well.

You look at where it flew off and yelled "HOLD ON!"

You then broke into a full sprint as you clenched your left hand into a fist as your Gauntlet began to glow like you were equipping your armor.

You jump off the side of the Glyph as it too disappears. I read your Gauntlet flashes as it turned into an orb of light that shot toward the Orb of heartless.

And after a moment, it caught up and entered the orb before it exploded. Inside was Mary Jane as your armor covered her and it took in a feminine form.

You then threw your keyblade as well as it turned into your jet pack glider and connected to her back. It then charged as its propulsion jet triggered and began to slow Mary Jane down.

After a moment you fell far enough that you caught her and grabbed her as the jet pack then flew backwards as the two of you crash land onto the helipad for stark tower.

As you land, your armor breaks apart and flies everywhere as you land on your back. Holding MJ in your arms. You then gently roll her off you as she is unconscious.

As you stand up, your armor vanished and returned to your arm in its gauntlet form. Then your Keyblade manifests back in your hand as you look up.

The demon Tide reforms as you roll your eyes "Man...Come on..." you You sigh and get ready once again "I just wanna go home."

The battle resumes as you are now standing in stark tower. Mary Jane is outside the Arena as she lays unconscious but visible behind the invisible barrier.

Phase 2 is began with you immediately triggering a Command Style as your body glows with an Aura.

A high pitch charging noise is heard as you charge for a second, then your body flashes white as you yell "ENOUGH!"

Your command Menu changes to a stained Glass style as Aqua's Body lays over the top of the commands like she's laying down. And at the Bottom are Blue and (your favorite color) Wayfinders with their Strings tied to eachother.

Your command style changes names too, from simple "commands" to saying "Lover's Valor"

And as your style changes, a Ghost of Aqua manifests beside you as she enters her combat stance.

"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! YOUR FUCKED!" As you yell this, the demon tides eyes turn red as it flies down to finish you.

But you hood up your hand as you cast reflect. The demon tide slams into it as the shield cracks heavily, but then you hold up your keyblade as you explode the barrier and throw the demon tide back.

Then as the orb becomes exposed and floats down by the ground, you and Aqua's spirit race toward it as you both perform your basic combos together.

Then a reaction is triggered as Aqua's spirit shifts into Spell Weaver as you charge up Lover's Valor into Level 2.

You then backflip as Aqua's phantom attacks with Spell weaver as you cast thunder "STIRKE!!" You shout as multiple thunder strikes connect with the orb.

Then Aqua's spirit cartwheels backwards as you dash forward with your attack combo.

After this, the demon Tide orb raises back into the sky, and then you hold the charge button as you put a hand on your chest and close your eyes as a Glyph forms beneath you. The command gauge charging.

Aqua's Phantom appears behind you as it wraps its arms around you and hugs you, her head resting beside yours.

And after a moment, the demon tide orb begins to grow to massive sized as the sky turns blood red again.

You reach Lovers Valor level 3 as a metallic clink sound plays as your gauntlet begins to glow radiantly.

Aqua's phantom vanished as you opened your eyes and triggered a Legendary Limit Break.

Guiding Moonlight.

Cinematic

The sky turns into a night sky with thousands of stars sitting it.

The demon tide orb rises high above you as the ground vanished as you ran forward in this air.

However, as the Demon Tide flew down at you as it became almost the size of the moon itself. You snapped your fingers

"TIMES UP!"

a massive spectral clock appeared in the sky as everything froze.

Then the demon ride orb was vulnerable as you sprinted forward. Your keyblade turned into a large great-sword with a bluish green hue.

Aqua's phantom appeared behind the orb with the same weapon as you screamed and flew toward it with sparkles behind you.

You screamed as the sliced through it with zanetsuken as Aqua came out the other side where you were, but you turned as the sword changed into a different weapon.

The same kind but just a different style as you hood it tightly.

You then scream as you perform zanetsuken once again as Aqua copied you. Then you turned to face the orb once again as you switched to another greatsword

However this one Resembled a regular silver sword, but then as you drug your hand across the flax part of the blade. It flowed and revealed another moonlight blade.

This time, Aqua's phantom vanished as the orb rose up into the stars, but you flew up and chased it

"WE END THIS NOW! WE SETTLE THIS SCORE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!" you scream as you release one last battle cry as you zipped at light speed and slices straight up, right through the center of the Heartless orb as it suddenly began to break apart as your Time stop ended.

The world returned to normal as the heartless orb vanished in a flash of white light. Then as everything came back, and time resumed, the moonlight sword vanished from your hand as you fell unconscious. Falling face first onto the ground of stark tower. A few feet away from Mary Jane.

But before you lose complete consciousness, that voice speaks again.

Hero of Elicio. The Plainsgorger creeps ever closer...

*boss defeated, final mission will commence when you return*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 3 50
Enjoy the ride!