lost love

بواسطة surferboypizza

"and she disappeared just as fast as she appeared." eleven hopper x fem reader المزيد

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
end of season 1
chapter 25
start of season 2
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
end of season 2
start of season 3
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
end of season 3
start of season 4
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
end of season 4

chapter 36

580 24 5
بواسطة surferboypizza

-november 4th 1984-

-357 days without eleven-

-reader's pov-

steve continued to playfully swing his nailed bat as he waited for the
mini-demogorgons to jump out at him.

until a familiar one that had a yellow pattern on it's back stood before him, it growled and scowled as it's back arched in a similar motion to a cat.

"STEVE!" lucas shouted from the roof, "WATCH OUT! THREE O'CLOCK! THREE O'CLOCK!"

more and more of the dog-like creatures stalked over to the centre of the junkyard, where steve stood.

"STEVE! ABORT! ABORT!" dustin yelled as he pulled the bus doors open.

two of the creatures suddenly pounced at steve and he darted out of the way just in time. after this near escape, I decided there was no way steve could take on all of these animals alone so I barged my way past dustin and through the open bus doors.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" dustin screeched as he watched me bravely storm my way over to steve.

"GET BACK IN THE BUS!" steve ordered but I wasn't planning on following his rules, "NOW!"

suddenly, another mini-demogorgon leapt up from behind steve, he spun around to find the creature hovering right in his face.

"you sure that you want me to go back in the bus?" I rhetorically asked, steve just turned and showed me a blank facial expression. meaning that he didn't want me to stay out here but he knew that I had to. his expression quickly changed to disgusted when the creature's head imploded and monster blood and brains sprayed all over his face.

"nice job, wheeler." he sarcastically muttered whilst wiping a few specs of blood off his face.

"you're welcome." I sassed before we parted our separate ways in attempt to kick some mini-demogorgon ass.

whilst steve barrel-rolled over car bonnets and swung his nailed bat into the beast's open faces, I took a different approach.

two of the nightmarish animals were hurtling towards me from either side, so I lifted out two arms and they began to levitate. my eyebrows furrowed in concentration before I balled my hands into fists and the two animals exploded, causing blood and guts to go everywhere.

"Y/N! DUCK!" lucas screeched.

"wait, where??" I called back before realising 'duck' had two meanings, I ducked down in the nick of time to see one of the animals skid to the ground in front of me.

the little bastard had just jumped over my head, I jerked my neck to the side and the next thing I knew was that a dismembered
mini-demogorgon was limp on the grass in front of me.

"alright, show time's over now n/n." steve grunted before pulling me by the collar of my shirt, back to the bus. at first, only one of the creatures thumped into the metallic door until pretty much all of them decided to join in and do this.

"SHIT!" dustin cried out whilst steve pressed his feet up against the door so they couldn't get in. it seemed to do the trick until one of the
little-shits got in through the back, steve leapt up to go deal with the issue.

"is anyone there?! mike? will? god! anyone!" dustin yelled into his walkie.

another bang caused us all to scream in fear, despite me growing more and more tired by the second.

"we're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!" dustin continued to rapidly talk into the walkie.

max slowly turned to look up through the hole that the ladder went through, I could tell by how her eyes widened and her lips parted to scream that something was up there. 3 loud thuds from the roof caused the whole vehicle to rustle until one of the creatures peered down, it was right above max.

max let out a bone-chilling scream before I carefully shoved her out of the way, I glared up at the animal with fury gleaming in my tired eyes.

"well, who fed you after midnight, hm?" I said in a teasing voice to the monster, now I know it couldn't understand english but that doesn't mean it wasn't pissed because the next thing it did was roar and get it's slobber all over my face, "bitch." I muttered before lazily making it's head burst open, there now also being specs of blood sprayed on my face along with the saliva.

but then all of the other
mini-demogorgons stopped banging at the bus. they all turned to a different direction in sync, before sprinting off into the dark, misty night.

max and lucas tightly clenched onto the other's hand before they realised and awkwardly let go. we still all remained in total silence as steve went out to check if the dogs had disappeared or not.

"what happened?" lucas asked, his voice still sounding frightened.

"I don't know.." max replied.

"steve and n/n scared 'em off?" dustin offered.

"no." steve plainly said, "no way, they're going somewhere."

————————————————

-dustin's pov-

"steve, I'm tired," y/n whined as we trailed along the old railroad.

"y/n, I know you've just killed like, what, 5 inter-dimensional monsters and I understand how drained you are but could you please zip it for one second-" steve started but was cut off by a loud thudding noise, we all turned around to find y/n face-flat on the floor, snoring.

"you've gotta be kidding me." steve groaned whilst turning around and kneeling down to put y/n over his shoulder as if she was in a body-bag.

light snores whistled through her lips as she bounced up and down on steve's shoulder due to him taking big strides.

"so.. one of those things was definitely dart?" lucas inquired.

"yes, it had the same exact pattern on it's butt and that one didn't die." I answered him, "meaning that dart has molted three times already in the past day."

"well, when's he gonna molt again?" steve asked.

"it's gotta be soon." I told him, "and when he does, he'll be fully grown, and so will his friends."

"oh, whoopy-doo." steve sarcastically cheered, "he'll definitely be eating more than just cats then."

"wait, a cat?!" lucas exclaimed, "dart ate a cat?!"

"um yeah, he ate mews." steve blindly replied.

"mews? who's mews?" max pondered, completely baffled.

"it's dustin's cat." steve responded.

"steve!" I snapped.

"I knew it! you kept him!" lucas spat, "I honestly can't believe you!-" we carried on arguing until steve pulled all of our attention's to him.

"GUYS!" he snapped before ushering us along to follow the familiar growling sound.

"guys! why are you following the sound?!" max cried out, "hello? hello?.. oh for crying out loud!" she then quickly jogged after us.

————————————

we all trekked on through the woods after steve to discover that the demodogs (what I named them) were going back home. so of course because we all love jumping head first into danger, made our way towards the lab.

——————

it took about 20 minutes to get to the lab but when we did a familiar voice shouted something out.

"hello?" the voice said, "who's there?"

we all shone our flashlights at the two figures that were calling out stuff to find nancy and jonathan.

"steve?" they both exclaimed in unison.

"nancy? jonathan?" steve replied before we all walked over to them.

"what are you doing here? and why is my sister on your shoulder like that?! is she dead?!" nancy bombarded steve with questions.

"she's asleep, okay?" steve answered.

"why the heck is she sleeping?! it's only like 9pm and-" nancy began but was cut off by steve.

"look, we just had some huge fight with these mini-demogorgons and she was drained after killing a bunch of them, alright?" steve told her, "now, what are you doing here?"

"we're looking for mike and will." nancy replied.

"they're not in the lab, are they?" I asked.

"we're not sure." nancy said.

a loud screech erupted from inside the lab, this caused y/n to stir a little before falling off steve's shoulder.

"ah, shit." she groaned whilst standing up and rubbing her eyes. as soon as she removed her hands from her eyes, she looked to the lab where multiple growls now came from.

"mike.. will.. they're in danger." she stuttered as a fair stream of blood flowed out of her nose.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.8K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
107K 3K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
36K 503 60
❝just know that if you hide... it doesn't go away ❞ mike wheeler x fem!oc
649 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...