Whispers of Love: A Collectio...

By A8163ye

Kpop Imagines Imagine a world of full of imaginations. | Date Published: June 28, 2022 || | Date Finished:... More

Request Page
The Only Exception - Dahyun (Edited)
Pop - Tzuyu (Edited)
Stand by Me - Yeji (Edited)
Glimpse of Us - Mina (Edited)
The Best Thing I Ever Did - Sana (Edited)
Manager-nim! - Yuna (Edited)
Always Happy To Serve You (Part 1)- Sullyoon
Future - Momo
Date - Nayeon
Ran To You - Yujin
Dance Partner - Mina
Jealous Girl - Dahyun
Author's Note #2
Visit - Chaewon
Soulmates - Winter
How Deep is Your Love? (Part 1) - Nako
Take Care of You - Karina
Kiss - Minju
Stuck With You - Winter
Boss Baby - Kazuha
Author's Note #3
Always Happy To Serve You (Part 2) - Sullyoon
ANTIFRAGILE - Sakura
Come Back To You - RosΓ©
Loveable - Yuri
Hype Boy - Minji
My Home - Winter
Noona - Miyeon
Culprit - Seulgi
Author's Note # 4
How Deep is Your Love? (Part 2) - Nako
Ice Meets Fire - Hyewon
Author's Note # 5
Restart - Shuhua
Hug - Minji (Special Oneshot Part 1)
Hug - Minji (Special Oneshot Part 2)
Hug - Minji (Special Oneshot Part 3)
Hug - Minji (Special Oneshot Last Part)
Author's Note # 6
The Best Day of My Life - Chaewon
Change for the Better - Yunjin
I Like You So Much... - Sullyoon
(Jealous) - Yuqi
Sulky - Hanni
What If I Told You That I've Fallen? - Jiheon
Paninindigan Kita - Danielle
Bucket List - Minju
Give Me Your Forever - Roh Yoon-seo
Pout - Chaewon
How Could You? - Haerin
How Could I? - Wonyoung
Annoying - Karina
Love Will Keep Us Alive - Minji (Part 1)
Love Will Keep Us Alive - (Part 2)
Thirsty - Winter
A Happy Day - Yeji
Ditto - Haerin
Important (?) Announcement!
Dancing with My Eyes Closed - Ningning
Authors Note
What is Love? - Dahyun
Spring Fic | A Blooming Piece - Minji
Summer Fic | Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Karina
🐧 Announcement πŸ¦†
Autumn Fic | Raise our Glass... to the Story of Us - Yunjin
Winter Fic | Different - Winter
Announcement + Question!🐧
Yellow - Karina
πŸŽ‰ Future Project πŸŽ‰
Show You What I Have - Yujin
La Vie En Rose - Wonyoung
Huwag Muna Tayong Umuwi - Mikha (BINI) Taglish Ver.
Let's Not Go Home Yet - Mikha (BINI) English Ver.
Unexpected - Aiah (BINI) Taglish Ver.

Beautiful Chance - Taeyeon

2.3K 44 4
By A8163ye

My first time making fanfic like this. Now part of the plot is inspired from an episode of the K-drama series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo".

Requested by: TakSukeBorak

________________

Y/n POV

"Winter! Where are you?" I shouted at my apartment and my little daughter came to me waddling with her cuteness.

"I'm hwere appa!" Winter giggled as she answered. My heart fluttered in her laughs, I scooped Winter making me carry her and Winter giggled with her arms and feet up in the air.

"Aigoo, my daughter is happy huh?" I said with a baby tone as I tickle her. Winter cutely laughs with the actions I gave her and then I stop tickling my baby.

"Appa! I want iwce cream!" Winter said and I playfully pointed my head to make it look to her that I'm thinking.

"Winter wants an ice cream in the middle of winter?" I said and then Winter giggled and furiously nodded.

"Yweah! Ice cream is bwest!" Winter raised her hands with her adorable giggles, I then booped her nose as I give in to her cuteness.

"Okay okay. Let's grab a jacket in your room," I said to Winter and she nodded. I then hold Winter's tiny hand as we walk to her room.

This should also be a good time to introduce myself. I am Lee Y/n, father of Lee Minjeong a.k.a Winter. You might be wondering why Winter? Well aside from her white skin, she is also born as snow fell through the skies.

Winter is now 5 years old and she is a good and cheerful kid. Winter likes to smile and giggle which makes her personality bubbly, she also likes hugs and she could be clingy sometimes.

Winter is a living motivation of my life, she is so precious to me that when I see her smile, she gives me this energy and dedication to make her happy.

Now back to the story, I let Winter pick a jacket from her closet and she picked a sky blue colored jacket. Winter then hands me the jacket she picked as she raises both of her arms giving me the signal to help her put on her jacket. I giggled at her as I put the jacket on her. I also grabbed her gloves and earmuffs to lessen the cold effects on her while we are outside.

Now that Winter and I are dressed up, I carried little Winter in my arms as she hugged me. We left our home and went to my car. I put Winter in her seat and buckled her up to keep her safe, I also gave her her favorite toy which is a bunny plushie that will be her company for a little while.

While thinking of our destination, I remembered my dorky siblings which also loves ice cream. I then turned to my daughter who is playing with her toy and I asked her a question.

"Minjeongie, do you want to see Auntie Jieun?" I asked and Winter accidentally threw her bunny plushie in joy as she clapped and nodded at my question.

"Let's see Auntie Jieun appa!" Winter squealed. I smiled at her reaction as I picked up the bunny plushie she threw, I gave her back the toy and she hugged it.

I then went back to focus on my driving and I put in Jieun's address. Jieun is my older sister and I also have a younger brother who is named Changsub.

Now Minjeong is closer to her Auntie Jieun just because Jieun spoils her with everything. Now Minjeong also loves his Uncle Changsub but Jieun just wants to snatch Minjeong's attention.

°

--- time skip | Jieun's house ---

°

I parked at Jieun's driveway and called Jieun, she didn't know that I am coming so what better way to surprise her than with Winter with me. The phone rings but she answered my call.

°

°

"Yah! Who are you to disturb my precious time?!"

"Yah, your younger brother called you but that's what I get?"

"Yeah yeah right, cut to the chase. What do you want?"

"Winter and I are at your driveway,"

"..."

"*shuffling*"

"*footsteps*"

°

°

As soon I didn't get an answer, I knew what is coming for me so I readied myself as well as Winter who is peacefully sleeping in her seat.

I removed my seatbelt and went to the backseat where Winter's seat is located. I shook her gently and I see her eyes flutter slowly and she smiled at me.

"Are we here appa?" Winter asked in a sleepy tone.

I removed Winter's seatbelt and hugged her. Winter returned the hug and as soon I felt Winter's hug, I carried her out of the car.

Winter was met with cold winds as I feel her hug tightens. I grabbed a blanket from the car and put it around Winter.

Strangely that she still wants ice cream at this coldness but what she wants, she gets.

As I wrap her in the blanket, I heard a scream. I looked in the direction of the scream and I see Jieun noona stomping toward us with happiness radiating around her.

"Where is my Minjeongie?" Jieun noona asked me and I show her Minjeong wrapped up in thick layers to fight the cold.

"ACKKKK!!! So cute!~" Jieun is fawning at Winter's cuteness and I chuckled at my sister's reaction.

Winter looked up and see her Auntie looking at her. Winter wiggles in glee as she sees her auntie.

"Auntie Jieun!," Winter squealed. I gave Winter to Jieun noona and Jieun noona gladly carried Winter. Jieun then played with my daughter in hand and then a man popped out of my vision. I squinted my eyes and I gasped in disbelief.

"Brother! How are you?" Changsub greeted me while laughing. I chuckled at him with still a little bit of shock because Changsub and Jieun noona always bicker.

"Wahhh, am I seeing this right? Changsub visiting Jieun noona?" I said and Changsub and I hugged.

"Nah, I just went out of town but I cannot get to my destination because of thick snow on my way. Coincidentally, Jieun noona is near so I bugged her," I laughed at Changsub's words and nodded. I see Jieun noona and Winter giggling.

We parted at our hug and I called Jieun noona to get inside for Minjeong to be warm.

Now that we are inside, Jieun noona gave Winter back to me as I remove her jacket. Winter then hugged me which made me ask her why.

"Appa, I don't want iwce cream anymore. I'm cold," Winter said while faking a shiver. I chuckled at her little  demonstration and I nodded.

"Then let's not get it. How about we just drink hot chocolate," I said and patted Winter's hair.

"Chwocwolate?" Winter asked as I see her eyes glisten as she heard the word chocolate. I giggled at her and I see Jieun noona coming from the kitchen.

"Noona, can you make us hot chocolate? Minjeong would like some," I asked my older sister and she flicked her hair.

"Of course, that's my specialty," Jieun noona said as she walks away. I chuckled at her actions and Winter looked at me with anticipation on her face.

"Auntie said yes!" I smiled at her and Winter jumps in joy.

After a few minutes, Jieun noona served us the hot chocolate drink. With me, my siblings, and Winter in the living room. My siblings and I decided to play with Winter for her to have fun with the energy she has.

I also made sure Winter's tongue doesn't burn so I used a spoon to make her drink the hot chocolate slowly. After that happiness, Winter slept while hugging me. I held Winter close to me to keep her steady and comfortable.

"She's very energetic huh?" Changsub said and I smiled.

"Yeah. Since the beginning she is always like that," I said and patted the head of my daughter.

"Well it's good that she is happy, I couldn't dare to look at her when she is sad," Jieun noona remarked which made us all chuckle.

"I mean, who wouldn't be sad if the little ball of sunshine would be sad," Changsub answered. We all nodded and then silence followed, it was all good but Jieun noona raised an important matter.

"Y/n," Jieun noona called me and I looked at her.

"What is it noona?" I asked.

"Will you let her see Minjeong?" Jieun asked and I looked at Minjeong sleeping in my hug. Just seeing her brings my heart into happiness, so whatever is better for her, I will do it.

"While I may have doubts, I think Minjeong would like to find out who is her mother," I said and looked at Jieun noona and Changsub.

"Yeah, I do not like that girl but there will be a day that Minjeong will ask who is her mother," Jieun noona said and she leaned closer to pat Minjeong's head.

"I know that it will be hard to explain to Winter," I said and stroked Winter's hair, she snuggled more and I can see Winter smile."But as a mother, I wish that she would face Winter and explain," I said and my siblings just nodded.

"Whatever you will do Y/n, we will support you. But you also know that knowing Winter, she would retaliate when she knew that she is left by her mother,"

"Yeah. You raised Winter well and she is attached to you in all aspects. Knowing that Taeyeon left you and her, she will be planting a grudge against her," Changsub said which made me sigh.

"I know. Minjeong is the type of protective girl for the people she loves, her emotions will be scarred knowing the truth," I said and they nodded in agreement again.

"Well, whatever happens, let us protect her at all costs alright?" Jieun noona said and we smiled at each other.

"Well that been my priority since the beginning," I said and I played with Winter's hair.

"Aigoo, we will help you with that. Also, my niece is the best," Changsub said.

"Well, enough on that. What's your plan for her birthday?" Jieun noona asked and I smiled.

"Well I have an idea in my mind," I said and my siblings listened attentively.

°

--- time skip | Winter's birthday ---

°

"How lucky is Minjeong to be born on the first day," Changsub chuckled as we are preparing the decorations at Jieun noona's house.

"It makes my year since then tho, though I love it this way," Jieun noona said as she put the last balloon on the wall.

Minjeong is now with her grandma and grandpa since we will surprise my little daughter. As the house and the decorations sets in, the doorbell to Jieun noona's house rang.

I and my siblings looked at each other since we are not expecting someone at this time.

"Didn't we say that the party will start at 5 pm?" I said and they nodded.

"I know that I didn't order anything," Jieun noona muttered.

Changsub and I looked at each other and we went to the door to open it together.

Changsub grabbed the handle and as soon as he opened the door, my heart shatters at what I saw. Jieun noona who was behind me suddenly become stoic as she saw the person.

"Kim Taeyeon," Jieun said as we see the woman on the doorstep.

"What pleasure do we owe to see you here?" Changsub said in a monotone voice.

Taeyeon looked at me apologetically as my siblings looked at her in fury. I spoke to cease the tension around.

"What's your business here Taeyeon-ssi?" I asked in a calm manner and she looked at me.

"H-hi Y/n, to you all," Taeyeon bowed infront of us."C-can I see M-Minjeong?" Taeyeon said in a shaky voice, unable to have eye contact with us.

"How dare you say that words?!" Jieun noona shouted which made me flinch. I nudged Changsub to take Jieun noona inside, he sighed and nodded. Jieun noona give in and went inside with Changsub.

My attention then went to the woman who once captured my heart.

"Why?" I asked her and she is surprised by my question.

"W-why? W-what do you mean?" Taeyeon asked while looking down.

"Why do you want to see her?" I said still in a calm tone but inside me, I'm very pissed.

Taeyeon looked at me with sadness as she answers."I know what I did to you was wrong, b-but please j-just let me see her, please? Even if it is one time. I know that I don't have the right to call her my daughter but can I see her once? Please?" Taeyeon bursts into tears as she pleaded to see Minjeong.

I then contemplated if I will let her. As I am thinking on the spot and I see Taeyeon in tears, I think letting her see Minjeong will be okay.

I looked at Taeyeon with tears still evident on her face as she looked at me. I grabbed a hand towel from my pocket and held it infront of her. Taeyeon looked at me, surprised at what I did. She grabbed the towel gently and wipes her face with it.

"I will let you have the chance to see Minjeong, but on one condition," I said and Taeyeon looked at me curiously but was still happy.

"O-okay! W-what is it?" Taeyeon asked and I sighed.

"I will not introduce you as her mother," I said. I can see Taeyeon's lips quiver as I said those words. I know that words like that are a pain, but I am not doing this because I don't want her to be, but because I'm protecting Winter's emotional state.

Back then, Winter is asking me if she could see her mother. Of course, I don't know what to say to her because I just couldn't let her know that her mother left her with me.

You may be asking who left who? Let's take a step backward before we continue the story.

°

°

--- flashback ---

°

°

"Taeyeon, why all of a sudden? I thought we are together with this plan?"

"No buts Y/n! I know I've said that but I changed my mind,"

"Just give me an answer! Why did you have to say that to this point when we are married and expecting a daughter?!"

"I don't know. I'm confused. I want to be alone,"

"Then let me help you. That's what I vowed. For me to help you, our family,"

"Then help me by leaving!"

"What's with you all of a sudden? You're not the Taeyeon that I know,"

"I changed Y/n,"

"Is this because of your career?" I asked and Taeyeon froze. My tears just went out uncontrollably as my sadness is at its peak.

"I'm sorry Y/n,"

"Then what about Minjeong huh? She will be born without a mother?"

"I'm sorry,"

°

--- time skip ---

°

"Mr. Y/n? Miss Taeyeon ordered me to bring you your daughter," Taeyeon's butler gave me Minjeong, my daughter.

Minjeong is the planned birth name of our daughter. I decided to keep the name as her name meant something. Bright and noble.

As soon as I felt Minjeong in my arms, I can see her smile that pierces through my heart. I kissed her forehead and I looked at Taeyeon's butler and I thanked him. The butler left me and I went inside Jieun noona's home where she allowed me to stay until I find a stable job.

Jieun noona also offered to take care of Minjeong as she said that she sees herself with the child. I laughed at her remark and then there, I would begin a new journey in my life.

°

°

--- flashback end ---

°

°

Taeyeon left me wondering why she left. I know that Taeyeon did not leave me just for her career as a singer, she is not the kind of person that will backtrack on her decisions. There is a reason she did that, that's why I still have not removed her from my heart.

I looked at Taeyeon whose tears is escaping her eyes. I hugged the woman which surprised her but eventually, she reciprocated it.

"I know that it hurts for me to say that, but I don't want to give Winter such big news all of a sudden. I hope you understand that," I said. Taeyeon wails harder in my hug and I caressed her back to calm her down.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Taeyeon muttered. We parted from our hug and Taeyeon faced me with her tears. I grabbed the towel on her hands and wiped her face with it.

I looked at her with sympathy even though I am hurt too.

"Look. I know you know that it is her birthday today right?" I said to Taeyeon and she immediately nodded.

"Yes that's right," Taeyeon wiped her tears. "I know what I did, but thank you for letting me meet her," Taeyeon went on her knees which surprised me.

I immediately pulled her up as I don't want to make her beg. Taeyeon burst into tears once again and my heart shatters when I looked at her. Funny that she also broke my heart but there is something within me that says 'don't give up on her'. I clung to this feeling for a long time and now, I may know the answer to why.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" I said to her as Taeyeon just muttered the words "I'm sorry,".

Clearly, in her state, I will not allow her to go home by herself. I am not allowed to be with her either as the party time is nearing. I then thought of a solution involving Jieun noona.

"Jieun noona!" I shouted and noona walked up to me slowly.

"What is it Y/n?" I pointed at Taeyeon which made her look at me in denial. I just pleaded with my eyes and eventually, Jieun noona just sighed and mouthed 'guest room'. I smiled at noona and I helped Taeyeon on the way.

After Taeyeon and I entered the room, Taeyeon calms down and I told her to lie down for a bit. Taeyeon then did what I said and she looked at me once again before dozing off.

"I'm sorry," Taeyeon said before she slept.

I caressed Taeyeon's hair as I miss the feeling of it. I never really planted a grudge against Taeyeon, I know her well probably more than anyone. I know that she always has a reason and until I found out what that reason is, I will still be good to her.

I saw a piece of paper and pen so I made a note containing what she will do and what to expect. Before I closed the door, I looked at Taeyeon again before closing it fully.

I went to the living room where Jieun noona and Changsub are waiting.

"So what? Are gonna let her destroy the party?" Jieun noona grumbled.

"I told her what she must do, knowing her she will do it," I answered.

"You still love her do you Y/n?" Changsub directly asked. I slightly nod at his question and then I expected a groan from them but what surprised me is that my siblings hugged me.

"You really love her huh?" Jieun noona asked.

"I do I really do," I said but now my tears begin to fall. "I want to hate her, be angry at her, but my heart's don't what to hate her. I'm clinging to something that I don't know where it will lead to," I said and clutched my Changsub's clothes as I'm nearing my breaking point.

"Wah, look at my brother still clinging to love," Changsub playfully sighed, and my little emotional moment halts as I chuckled at Changsub's words.

"Yah, I'm having my moment," I retorted. Jieun noona and Changsub giggled with me.

"Okay! Enough of this! Minjeong and our parents should come in less than an hour," I said and my siblings nodded.

"Then come on! Let's finish up!" I shouted and my sibling nodded and we got working again.

°

--- time skip | several minutes passed ----

°

"Is the cake prepared?" I asked Jieun noona and she nodded.

"All the food is displayed at the table right now," Jieun noona answered.

"How about eomma and appa Changsub?" I asked my younger brother.

"Good and they are on the way as we speak," he answered. I nodded as the plan is going well.

I then went to Taeyeon who is still staying in the guest room of Jieun noona's house. I knocked first and Taeyeon peeked first before opening the door fully. I entered and I see Taeyeon in a much calmer state.

"Hey," I said to her and Taeyeon slightly smiled.

"Hi again Y/n," Taeyeon greeted back as I sat on the bed. Taeyeon also sat beside me and then only our breathing is heard across the room.

"So why all of a sudden?" I asked Taeyeon.

I heard Taeyeon sigh deeply before answering me.

"My problem is over," Taeyeon answered in a calm tone but I know that she is hiding her pain.

"What is the problem?" I asked her again calmly and Taeyeon begins to sniffle and little by little, she cries again.

"A sasaeng. The one who threatened me, you, and Minjeong. The one who made me miserable. The one who conquered my mind every single time. The reason why I pushed you two out of my life. The reason why I left Minjeong with you-," Taeyeon rants. I hugged her as she wails her emotions.

I fully understand the situation now. From the start she didn't push me out because she doesn't love me, Taeyeon pushed me out because she wants to protect me. Taeyeon left Minjeong with me because she wants to protect our daughter.

Years of counting and the thoughts of divorce are finally coming to my mind, but I'm glad that I held on to my instincts. I also then realized that Taeyeon did not send an attorney to give divorce papers or such. This solidifies my thoughts and hope, Taeyeon did not want to leave, she just wants to protect.

As Taeyeon bawls, my heart shatters knowing that we are both in pain. Our destiny changed because of love. Sometimes sacrifices are needed to do in order to save someone or in this case, Taeyeon sacrificed herself to protect me and our daughter.

I hugged Taeyeon tighter as my tears escapes too.

Someone knocked at the door and Jieun noona entered the room. I grabbed noona's hand and I also called Changsub.

From there and then, Taeyeon explained her side as she showed us all evidence and police updates from the past until she showed us the picture of the sasaeng in jail and Taeyeon also said that the sasaeng will serve years behind bars with no bail.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry," Jieun noona teared up learning about Taeyeon's past.

"Wow, can't believe that people will cross the line like that," Changsub said who is speechless at what he heard.

*ding dong*

The doorbell rang and we all looked at each other.

"I think that eomma and appa need to know this," Jieun noona said.

"They must know this," Changsub countered.

I looked at Taeyeon with worry plastered on her face. I grabbed her hand and held it tight to calm her down, she looked at me and smiled warmly.

"I will tell them after the party. Also," I paused making the other people in the room look at me.

"I think Minjeong will be happy to see her mother," I said and Taeyeon gasped. I looked at my siblings who nods in agreement, Taeyeon then hugged me tightly again in sobs so I let her calm down for a little bit.

Since the party is planned, my parents would be shocked if they see Taeyeon out of nowhere. I told Taeyeon that she will stay here in the guest room until I enter again.

Taeyeon agreed to my plan without a hint of hesitation. Jieun noona seconded my opinion while Changsub said that whatever my plan is, he will help.

I and my siblings then went out of the guest room but I said my goodbye to Taeyeon before I left. I washed my face to erase traces of tears and to not Winter suspect sadness.

I, Jieun noona, and Changsub went to the entrance door wearing our party hats and I opened it. As soon as I opened the door, the three of us shouted in unison.

"SURPRISE!" we shouted and Winter squealed and claps her tiny hands. Winter then went to me and gave me a big warm hug.

"Appwa! I lwove you!" Winter said. My heart fluttered and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Minjeongie," I said and I carried her to the dining room where the table full of food is located.

Taeyeon POV

As I heard the party happening outside of this room, I smiled to myself knowing that I'd protected them from the danger. It's okay to see that my little sacrifice will not be put in vain.

Though there is still some explaining to do, I am happy that I will have the chance to be with them, him, and most importantly, my daughter.

When Y/n said that he will not introduce me as Minjeong's mother, my heart broke but I understand because Minjeong will be shocked, but now, Y/n will introduce me as Minjeong's mother after knowing my reason.

Y/n is an understanding guy and I know that he just tested me with the introduction thing. Y/n is not the kind of man that will judge you, he waits for the stories of others before he makes a judgment.

You may ask, why I didn't tell Y/n about this? Well, that is because the law enforcement said that. It is like I am being watched where ever I go. My company also prohibits me from receiving gifts from fans.

I was told to isolate myself from my friends and loved ones to avoid implications. I told this about my parents but not Y/n. I am pregnant when I made this decision, I want Minjeong to be safe, and when Y/n knows what I've been doing in the past, he will stay with me. I put my daughter above everything else hence I pushed him away without explaining.

Seeing what I saw today, I couldn't be happier. Firstly, I will be seeing my daughter after years, and second, making up with the Lee family. The Lee's are very understanding when it comes to situations, to be honest, Y/n's parents still greeted me through texts but sadly I cannot answer them since I was told to.

While I'm this little thought of mine, the door opened revealing Y/n and his parents. They were shocked to see me and I bowed at them.

"Eomma and a-appa," I said but they went to me and hugged me. I did not expect such actions but I reciprocated the hug.

Instead of being disappointed in me, they hugged me showing they still care for me after all the years, I teared up again as I said to myself that I'm lucky to have the Lee's in my life.

"My dear, what happened to you?" Mrs. Lee cupped my face which Y/n chuckled at.

I told them to have a seat because I have a lot of explaining to do. I told my reason once again and Y/n's parents appreciated me for thinking about my family first. Y/n hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Can't believe my girl did that," Y/n whispered and I giggled.

"I needed to. I want you all to be safe," I answered back.

Y/n then kissed me. My first kiss in years. I kissed him back as our hearts recognized the love that once passed through. Not a single moment did I want to break the kiss. Y/n then parted which made me pout and he giggled at me.

"I think Minjeong would like her gift," Y/n said. I looked at his parents and they nodded.

The three of them left the room but Y/n whispered something to me.

"Be ready, you will meet her when I come back," Y/n whispered. My excitement easily tops as my energy also begins to rise. After 5 years, I will see my daughter again.

Several minutes have passed, and I'm here still anticipating for the door to open. Excitement turns to anxiety as time goes by, my mind is overthinking right now thinking 'will she accept me as her mother or she will neglect me or–

*knock* *knock*

The door opened and Y/n's sister appeared in my vision.

"Hey, Taeyeon. I'm sorry for what I said earlier," Jieun hold my shoulder as she looked at me."I appreciate what you've done and I'm sorry that I vent my anger at you when you are just protecting your family," Jieun added.

I hugged Jieun as I accepted her apology. I know what she feels like, she just protects her brother like I protect Y/n.

*knock* *knock*

Jieun and I parted and she also whispered to me.

"Don't think much about it, Minjeong will understand," Jieun patted my back before opening the door.

I then saw Y/n and following him was Minjeong. I was in shock when I see my daughter holding her father's hand. She had grown so much, when I first see her, carrying her in my arms, she was so small. I can't imagine the times I'm not by her side, all the birthdays, school events, her first word, her first walk. Even though I didn't see all of those, I'm happy that I see her grow well.

I felt Jieun rubbing my shoulders as I didn't realize that my tears just flows. I wiped my tears and leveled myself to Minjeong's height.

Minjeong waddles to me as I can't control myself from tearing up. I can't believe that this little girl waddling to me is my daughter. As Minjeong is standing in front of me, she puts her tiny hands on my cheeks.

"H-hey~ L-little o-one," I said in a shaky voice, containing my emotions.

"Hwelo! I am Lee Mwinjeong," my daughter cheerfully introduced herself which made me smile.

"Don't cwry, smile!" Minjeong puts her hands on my lips as she curls them upward. I giggled at her actions and I looked at Y/n and Jieun.

Y/n then went beside Minjeong as she touches my face.

"Winter, do you know this lady?" Minjeong looked at Y/n curiously and she cutely shook her head. Y/n looked at me and smiled.

"Minjeong, meet Kim Taeyeon," Minjeong looked at me and Y/n continues. "She is your mother Minjeongie," Y/n said.

By this time I am running out of tears, but the happiness as soon as I heard that Y/n introduced me as Minjeong's mother is irreplaceable, now, it is only up to Minjeong's answer.

My daughter looked at me and she reached her arms to touch my face. I leaned closer for her to reach it and as soon Minjeong touched my face, she squealed and moved up and down as Y/n is hugging her.

"E-eomma?" Minjeong cutely said and I nodded. Y/n released her from his hug and Minjeong came to me.

"Hug!" Minjeong squealed as she raised both of her arms for a hug. The grin on my face widens as I lifted Minjeong and hugged her tightly. A hug that even money can't, I also kissed her crown in glee and Minjeong just giggled at my actions.

"Eomma eomma! I will tell stories! Come eomma!" Minjeong said in our hug. I put her down and I let my body be dragged by her. I looked at Y/n and Jieun with smiles on their face.

I looked forward again to see the excitement of my daughter. I smiled to myself as this would be the day as the best day of my life because I had the chance to reconnect with my family.

Question will be asked in the future and when it comes, I will be ready to answer them. What is important now is that I am with my daughter, on her birthday, and we will live together again.

Y/n POV

"Hey Y/n, where do you think Winter drags her?" Jieun noona asked me.

"Probably with her toys," I said and we both giggled.

"Ahhh, what a great birthday present," Jieun noona muttered.

"No one can top this gift," I said and smiled.

Jieun noona nudged which made me ask her.

"Go with your family Y/n," Jieun noona ordered me. I nodded and walked in the direction of where they go.

Chances like this are rare, but when they come, it will be blissful memory. As I continued to walk, I heard laughs nearby. Going in the direction of the laughs, I saw my two princesses playing and giggling with each other.

I went to them full of joy and I will not waste this kind of beautiful chance.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 1.6K 42
A collection of girl group smuts x male reader. Some one-shots, others sequels. [18+] This is a work of fiction and thus, all characters depicted sho...
99.7K 1.6K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)
37.9K 1.3K 43
This is twice x female reader story so if your not a fan of this kind of story then sorry not sorry better skip it
26.2K 399 31
A CHAOTIC GG ONESHOT BOOK (since I apparently can never finish my stories)