Forever United |A MahiRohiRat...

By Messy_bird

Three brothers living the same dream..tied by beautiful relation of utmost respect, selfless love and trust... More

Characters
Prologue
~1~
Cover Credit
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
🙏
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
EPILOGUE 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
THANK YOU!!
Important Notice
Grateful 🙏

~15~

1.2K 95 53
By Messy_bird

Shower me with your votes..!! Last chapter got very less response, making me wonder if it's turning boring!! :( Plss fill my comment box with your reviews 💬 and Press the start 🌟 button below!!

"Wake up Kiddo!! Cheeku!! Wake up!!", It was uptieth time Mahi was trying to wake up his little Cheeku who was stubborn enough to move.

"Bhai!! I don't wanna go!!", He whined making Mahi awed at his little brother expression.

"But Cheeks!! You need to wake up..!! Remember... it's first day of your school!!", He said while sitting on the edge beside his sleeping brother.

Virat shifts his head on his brother's lap making him kissed his forehead.

Virat snuggles into his warmth.

"But..I don't want to go!!", he whined again the same thing.

"And why does Cheeku think that I will give into his demand!?", He asked little sternly, getting into his elder brother mode.

Virat gulped knowing his brother is getting angry at him now.

"Why...are you getting angry?", He pouted before continuing.

"I don't like schools...and also those plus minus things..they annoy me to another core!!", he grumble making Mahi chuckle lightly.

"That's called calculation Cheeku!!", Mahi interrupted making Virat frown at him.

"Sorry!! Continue!!", Mahi Apologizes since Virat hate when his brother doesn't listen him properly, which happens rarely.

"The point is I don't like them!! I hate them!! Also, I need to remember which place is where!! What happened yesterday, they asks that also!!", Mahi shakes his head at his brother's drama.

"Ohh!! It's such a big deal!! How will Cheeku remember so many things in his chhotu-sa brain!! Right!!?", He asked teasingly, making Virat glare at him adorably.

"I won't talk to you!! You are making fun of Cheeku!! Kuchh nahi samajhte aap!!", He said while sitting and then folds his hand in his chest, while puffing his cheeks looking other side.

Mahi chuckled silently..and prepare his bag. He again sit beside his little bear and starts.

"Umm!! I thought..Cheeku will accompany me in school as well..and we will spend more time,playing and learning things with each other!! But..Cheeku doesn't want so!! It's okay!!", Mahi says with a fake sad expression.

Virat turns toward him slowly and looks at his brother.

He gets sad looking at his brother...!! And moves to his lap trying to wrap his little arms around his neck.

"Aap gussa ho gaye?", He asked tilting his head looking at Mahi who didn't answer.

"Bhai!!", Mahi didn't answer to the call of Virat.

"Bhai!!", He again called shaking him but turns more sad after getting no response.

"Bhaiya!!", Mahi instantly turned towards his little Cheeku, who for the first time called him as Bhaiya.

"Aap gussa mat karo!! I will come!!", Mahi composed his emotions and chuckled.

"Pakka!! No drama now?", He asked to Virat making him frown.

"Mai drama nahi kar raha!! But...I will come...just because I don't want to make Bhaiya sad!!", He ended in small voice, thus started getting ready for his first day in school reluctantly..whereas Mahi smiles at him.

"Bhaiiii!!", Listening his extra sweet tone, Mahi knew he needs to ask something.

"Bhai!! Suno naa!!", He called again when Mahi started combing his messy hair.

"I am listening Cheeku!!", He answered calmly still focusing on his hair.

"Aap nahi sun rahe Bhai!!", Irritatingly Virat messes his own hair, making Mahi eyes widen while his mouth wasleft open.

"Cheeks!! What did you do!!? You messed up your own hair!! You know it's hell of a task to comb them..!! I am not going to comb it again...Handle your extra wavy hair for today!!", Mahi was tensed since it was his final exam starting after a week..and that somehow led him burst out his anger at his little brother.

He soon realised his mistake and looked at Cheeku. He hated nothing at that moment than himself..as he saw his welled up eyes.

"Cheeku!!"

"Jaao!! I don't want to talk to you!! Bhaiya is bad!!", He said while sobbing while wiping his teary eyes himself.

"Cheeku!! I am sorry Bacha!!", He tried to hold his hand with which Virat was rubbing his eyes.

"Bhaiya is so bad!! How can he yell at his Cheeku!! Cheeku!! Mahi is sorry!! Please forgive me this time!! It won't happen again!!"

"First of all!! I don't want to go to school!! Aap mujhe blackmail kalke vej lahe!! Aul fil mujhe dant v lahe!! This is so bad Bhaiya!!", He complained in his own language.

Mahi just hugged him..!!
"Sorry Cheeku!!It won't happen again!!Pakka wala promise!!", Mahi sighed when Virat hugged him back.

"But why are you talking like this!!?", Asked Mahi to Virat while wiping his eyes.

"Because Bhai loves me more, when I talk like a small kid!!", Mahi chuckled at his explanation.

"And who told you so?", He asked pulling his cheeks and kissing him thereafter.

"Noone!! But..you are so busy nowadays!! You do not spend time with Cheeku!! Most of the time you are studying or spending times with friends!!", He answered innocently making Mahi feel extremely guilty.

Mahi looks at him and smiles sadly.

"It was nothing as such Virat!! Noone is more important to me than you!! It's just that...I have exam and I was busy in that only!! But still...I am sorry!! Never think so...okay!?", Cheeku smiles and wrap his hand around his neck snuggling to his brother who picks him up and move downstairs to have dinner.

"It's okay Bhaiya!! Study is important..Cheeku understand that!! Cheeku is a big boy!!", he says in the hug only making Mahi ruffle his head... silently promising to himself that he will not disappoint his little bear again.

"Okay Cheeks!! Now have your breakfast Jaldi!! Otherwise we will be late for school!!", He ordered while making him sit and serving his plate.

"Wow!! My favourite Pancakes!!", He exclaimed looking at something new in his plate which otherwise are always filled with green leafy vegetables.

"Hmm!! And Cheeku!! It is not made by your Mumma today!!", Said Manini while giving him milk.

"Who made this Mom!?", He asked while taking a bite.

"It is awesome Mom!!", He said while munching on his food happily, swinging his left back and forth.

"Cheeku!! Eat properly!!",says Mahi wiping the stain from his tie instantly.

"Mahi made this.... especially for his little bear!!", Manini said making Virat smile widely...who hugged his brother tightly.

"Cheeku loves you Bhaiya!!", He says before separating from the hug..and again started munching the food happily, leaving a wide smile on his big brother's lips.

"Mahi!! What are you preparing?? Never saw this dish before!!", Mahi comes out of the past hearing the voice of Sakshi, who has taken a day off as requested by Mahi..and came to help him in his restaurant.

"We are asking the same!! But he is just saying that we will like it!!", Said the old man making Mahi chuckle.

"Sakshi!! They aren't from India!! So I didn't hope anything from them!! But you too...!!", Sakshi pouted on his exclaim.

They never talked whatever happened at night...like everytime!!

Mahi knew that he got panick attack but that's it!! And Sakshi, like everytime, behaved as if nothing happened!!

"Tell me Mahi!! Half of the time, you experiment things..!!How will I know what you are preparing this time!! This dish seems weird as well!!", she commented making a confuse face looking at the half cooked dish.

Mahi chuckles and says..."It is PATRODE..!! It is more famous in western northern India!! Maybe that's why you haven't tried it yet!! Ever heard about Arvi leaves!?", He asked to which she nodded in yes.

"Hmm!! We actually take those leaves, cover it with gramflour paste and roll it!! After rolling it perfectly, it should not open...for that you can bind it for time being with thread!! And then just put them in to boil!!", He said while preparing it!!

"Now you can fry them either in oil, or in spices... it's your choice!!", He said further, making Sakshi awed.

"But...it needs lots of hardwork to prepare it!! How did you come to know about it!!?", She asked when he served the fried PATRODE in a plate looking crispy and mouth watering.

"Once I went to Jharkhand for one of the tour!! There, I came to know about it!! I searched fir the recipe and tried it at home... everyone liked it!! And Cheeku....he was like...Bhai!!Make it again!!", He chuckled saying so, making Sakshi smiles little.

"It's his birthday today....!! So thought to try it once!!", He said making Sakshi smile and she started helping him.

No matter, Mahi never stopped talking about them!! He never saw them, but that doesn't stop him from doing anything else for his heart content.

"Hmm!! Going to orphanage today!?", Asked Sakshi tasting the curry he prepared making Mahi shake his head.

"Ofcourse!!", He said and serves the food for his customers.

"Make Ziva eat!!", He said making Sakshi nods her head.

He was serving his customers, when he reached on one of the table occupied with an Indian guy. It somehow brings smile on his lips.

He turns around after giving him his food, who was very much immersed in his phone. But, hearing the voice from the small device of that guy made him stop on his tracks.

The voice he never dared to hear from last 10 years.

"I don't think anyone gets happy after he hasn't performed well!!"

"But Virat!! It's somehow same throughout the test..!! What will you say about the controversial remark of Sanjay!?",asked the reporter.

"Well..all I can say is..I will try harder to not disappoint anyone in my next innings!!"

"I will kill that Sanjay!!", The guy said switching off the video.

"Have your food atleast Dude!! It's just a game, and you are hell angry on that guy for his comment!! It's been four years for that incident as you said earlier!!", The Korean guy replied to his friend's anger.

"Ahh!! But he is sprouting the same nonsense again!! You know Virat is my hero!! I can't see him sprouting nonsense against my hero!! He even...was on verge of Depression!! You won't understand.. because you do not know a thing about cricket and the craze of this game in India", The floor slipped underneath Mahi, who did not hear anything else after the big revelation. He just turned around and left from there.

On the other hand...

Manini was sitting quietly in her room looking out of the window, when Anushka enters the room.

"Mom!! Have your medicine!!", She said forwarding her medicine which Manini took silently.

"Take rest Mom!! Don't overthink!!", She said and started to move out but stops hearing Manini.

"If I have believed Mahi..and my own upbringing, rather than his real Lineage...IF ONLY I HAVEN'T MET YASH and believed his words..Maybe, everything would have been fine!!", the words were said aloud... something even Mahi was unaware of...or maybe they think so!!

________________________________________

Here is the next update...!!In next 3-4 chapter, I will make them meet!! Also the past...Are you guys excited to know the real reason why Manini asked him to move out!!

Votes are getting less :( guys..is it getting boring? Plss tell me..if you won't tell, how would I know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
102K 7.8K 74
The story of a girl Nandani Murthy who has faced a lot of troubles in her life. From losing her parents and sibling at a young age of 12 to loosing h...
510K 30.5K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
274K 16.5K 107
The story of brothers who never thought that their closed ones will betray them !! Whom they considered as their family ! Will they ever forgive th...