Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

09. Partners

437 26 1
By lostbeanchild

Hye Sun, don't be late for school okay." I reminded her before leaving the house. We couldn't go to school together as we don't want Lee Dam to get suspicious and know that Hye Sun used to be a gumiho.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"This is Yang Hye Sun." Jae Jin introduced us to her while Lee Dam and Soo Kyung were looking at her up and down. "She's an overseas Korean and here as an exchange student."

"Hi, I'm Seogwa University's, Kim Tae Hee. I'm the top history major student." Soo Kyung says nervously as she shakes Hye Sun's hand tightly.

"Hi, I'm Lee Dam." Lee Dam introduces herself as Hye Sun stares at her before shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Let's be good friends." Hye Sun says while examining Lee Dam before softly smiling at her.

"Okay." Lee Dam replies.

"Hello, I'm Kim Mi Young. Nice to meet you Hye Sun." I say as I shake Hye Sun's hand. We smiled at each other and nodded our heads before the five of us headed to class together.

We are currently in the classroom and there were no seats beside Jae Jin, Lee Dam, and Soo Kyung, so I decided to sit next to Hye Sun which pissed Soo Kyung off as she was jealous of Hye Sun looks and how fast the two of us became friends when in reality we actually already know each other for many years.

"What is communication? Exchanging information? Understanding each other? Psychological interaction? It can be interpreted from several perspectives. This course is 50% practical. You'll experience various virtual relationships and write a report together, And the first assignment is on romantic relationships," Our teacher says and everyone started cheering excitedly."You'll be paired up and go on a date once a week, and each person will write a communication report. And I've paired you up randomly." He says and everyone started booing. "All right. Here's the list. Check your partners."

Yang Hye-Sun = Do Jae Jin

Lee Dam = Cho Sunghoon (A random name I made up. He's going to replace Seon Woo scenes with Lee Dam cause Idk how to write. He's not like Seon Woo in any way just that he had a crush on her since high school. He's only like Seon Woo in the part where he likes lee dam and confesses to her so yea.)

Kim Mi-young = Gye Seon Woo

When I saw that I was Seon Woo's partner I nearly wanted to cry. I buried my face into my hands while Hye Sun tries to console me. "Damn, I can't believe Seon Woo is really Mi Young's partner in this project. I guess they are fated no matter what. Hopefully, this project will help her fall in love with him." Hye Sun thought to herself happily as she couldn't wait for Mi Young to become a human.

For the whole entire lesson, I didn't even pay attention to anything the teacher was saying, I just stared into space like a zombie. When the teacher called my name to answer a question, I just stare at him blankly which made everyone look at me weirdly as I usually know the answer to everything. After class had finished, I was the first one to walk out of the classroom as I didn't want Seon Woo to talk to me after class.

"Mi Young, wait." Seon Woo calls out and I sigh before turning around to face him.

"Hey, Mi Young. Those are some cute shoes you got there." Moo Guen says.

"Did you get them for like 100,000 won?" Dae Hun added while I just stared at them with a resting bitch face.

"No, I got them for 1,000,000 won," I say which made him shut his dumbass mouth up.

"You should go first." Seon Woo tell his friends and they left us alone.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"We'll, we've been paired up. So we need to talk about the dates to meet up to work on our project.

"I'm not free on the weekdays, but weekends should be fine," I tell him.

"How about Saturday?" He says.

"Well, yes," I say.

"I'll text you the time and place." He says before walking away.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Tae Jin, did you see the exchange student? She's got a hot body." Moo Guen says.

"Not only that, she's as pretty as a celebrity." Tae Jin says.

"I know, right?" Moo Guen agrees with him.

"Should I move on her?" Tae Jin asks.

"Shall we ask her out for a drink?" Dae Hun asks. "She'll probably say yes."

"I don't know about that. She looks pretty standoffish." Moo Guen says.

"Why is it so hard to find an easy target?" Tae Jin asks.

"There are some if you look carefully." Dae Hun says.

"Mi Young also has a smoking hot body like the exchange student." Moo Guen says. "Can't she make grade A?" Asked Seon Woo who looked pissed at them.

"That's enough." Seon Woo tells them.

"Come on. Grade A+ is too generous." Dae Hun says. "She is very pretty like the exchange student, but she lacks something. Maybe a grade A-."

"Geez." Seon Woo muttered to himself.

"Hey, Mi Young is a A- plus? Are you kidding me? Sure, she's got a pretty face. But what about her cold-ass personality." Tae Jin says.

"What? Tae Jin. Are you still upset that Mi Young turned you down? I get that she's pretty but just get over it." Moo Guen says.

"Bullshit. I wouldn't have her even if she threw herself at me. Just because her clothes looked super expensive doesn't mean that it is the real thing, she's just a poor and fake ass bitch." Tae Jin says.

"Hey." Jung Seok says, and the group of boys turned their attention to him. "What are you doing?" Lee Dam, Mi Young, and Hye Sun then stood beside Jung Seok.

"I'm not an object. Why do you talk about me like I'm a thing?" Mi Young says as Tae Jin took out a cigarette and put it into his mouth.

"You should apologize." Lee Dam tells Tae Jin.

"Why should I? We were just kidding." Tae Jin asks. Lee Dam and Jung Seok looked at him in shock while I just sigh to calm myself down.

"Kidding?" I scoffed. "Sorry, your highness but if you were just kidding and think that it's okay is just bullshit. Anyone who's been brought up properly would know that. If you don't want to apologize, then it's okay. I'll just think that your parents forgot to teach you manners." Mi Young tells them off before slowly walking off.

"That little..." One of them says and Mi Young stopped walking.

"Oh yea, dick head I forgot to tell you. Maybe the reason why you don't have manners is that your parents don't love you enough." Mi Young tells Tae Jin and dumped her drink onto his head before walking away from them and not sparing any look at any of Seon Woo's friends.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Mi Young" Seon Woo calls out and I turned back. "Wait. Can I talk to you?"

"Okay," I tell him and he looks at Hye Sun.

"Can I talk to her alone?" He tells her and Hye Sun looks at me for confirmation.

"Don't worry, I can handle him. See you at home." I tell her and she left.

"I didn't say anything," he says.

"Right. You didn't say anything at all." I tell him.

"Are you mad?" He asks and I just walked away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." He says as he tries to stop me, "You can't just--" I ignored him and walked past him again. He then runs after me again and tried stopping me from walking away.

"Hit me until you feel better. I'll take it." He says.

"All right," I tell him and he was shocked that I agreed.

"What?" He asks in shock.

"Stick your face out then. If you don't before I count to three, I'll hit you anywhere." I say before clenching my fist. "One. Two."

"Hey wait." He says.

"Three," I say and bring up my hand to slap him but I stopped mid-way. He looked at me when he felt nothing. "You're aren't the one to apologize. But, you shouldn't have turned a blind eye to them saying such things." I walked away from him again and headed to my next class.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Did you hear? Da Young asks her friend.

"Hear about what?" Her friend asks curiously.

"The senior guys rated Mi Young by her looks." Da Young tells her.

"I did." Her friend says. "They said they didn't want her. I even heard that Seon-Woo sunbae was there too.

"I know. She should've known her place. But I still can't believe that Sunghoon sunbae is partnered up with Lee Dam though." Da Young says.

"Yea, I am so jealous. I should be the one getting Sunghoon as my partner. Lee Dam is so not his type, I think she'll fall for his looks and maybe seduce him" Her friend says. "I can't wait to see him rejecting her. Gosh, it's going to be so embarrassing." Before laughing out loud.

"Keep it down. They'll hear us." Da Young says before the both of them headed out of the lift.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

After my classes, I decided to head to the library to borrow some books for my upcoming project but I saw Lee Dam sitting all alone with a bunch of books surrounding her. I walked towards her and saw that she was working on a project that involved Tae Jin Sunbae and other people. I felt bad for her and decided to sit beside her to help her out.

"Dam, let me help you," I say as I take out my laptop to help her do some research.

"No, it's fine. Plus you don't even take this class and you're not in my group."

"Let me," I tell her as I sat down beside her and started doing research on her project.

After some time, both of us manage to finish the project before it got very late. Lee Dam thanked me for helping her but then again I couldn't bare to see her suffer like this. We said our goodbyes before going on our own separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...
1.1M 30K 25
Sabrina Harrison and Josh Parker have been best friends since the beginning of freshman year. During high school, they began dating and planned to co...
3.2K 513 17
"هەموو شتێک لە تولەسەندنەوەیێک دەستی پێکرد" {KIM TAEHYUNG} Start:2023/9/1 End:?????
484 66 10
A Rebellious witch. Hidden powers. A Forbidden Night. the discovery of Cursed decks of Divination, will throw our poor Hayuka witch into a dark whirl...