~Enemies To Lovers~ (Shu Kure...

By Inshira_Nisshoku

A story between a white-haired male and (h/c) haired female were an enemy since 11 years old till they meet a... More

Chapter 1- Meet him again
Chapter 2- Enemy again
Chapter 3- Breaking Up
Chapter 4- No more enemy?
Chapter 5- Gain a trust
Chapter 6- Forgiveness
Chapter 7: She's pregnant?!
Chapter 8: Forgiven or not
Chapter 9: A stalker
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: Found a clue
Chapter 12: Save (Y/N)
Chapter Finale: Shu's Dead?!
Chapter Finale 2: Back from the dead
Epilogue

Prologue

697 26 14
By Inshira_Nisshoku

Hello, readers-chan^^. Since the old book I removed it all after 'that' stranger said it, so I remade a fanfiction, in different story about 'Enemies to Lovers'. Hope you enjoy!!! ;)

~~~~

12 years ago

A 11-years-old girl named (Y/N) (L/N) was an average girl and you were smart, kind and yet stubborn sometimes.

You had a friend name (Y/B/F/N), she's the one and only your friend in this Beigoma School.

In your class, your enemy was always gave you a cold shoulder whenever you stared at him for 5 seconds. You just gave him a glared and look away.

You and him met when you transfered in Japan and your parents work in here. And you two become enemy because;

When you went to school, you accidently run into him as he almost fall, but luckily he can balanced from falling. He then glared at you.

"Hey, watch where're you going!" You just frowned at his sterned tone.

"I'm sorry, I just in hurry to the office. Now, excuse me." You then rushed off to the principal office. A male scoffed at you.

"Yeah, right. She just not be careful when she was in hurried." He was about to walk to class until a loud voice call him.

"Hey, Shu!! Wait for me!" Yup, that bluenette was his best friend since they were kindergarten at the preschooled.

"Hey, you seems not late today." He said in calmed tone, and yet kind. The bluenette grinned at him.

"Well, of course I am. I just don't want to get punish by the teacher or get detention." He said in sheepishly. A white-hair maled sighed at him.

"Thank goodness you're not late today. Now, let's to the class before teacher came." The bluenette nodded at him as they went to class and the teacher came in and began the lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright, class. Today we have a new student. Please, come in." Then, you came in class 1-A in nervous look.

An albino boy recognized you and the calmed face turn to serious face at your apperiance.

"Alright, please introduce yourself." The math teacher said, smiled at (h/c) girl. You then introducing to the classmates.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." He get noted at your name. Many students smiled at you, except him.

'Oh, so that's her name. Not even interested. She was an annoying person to me'

"Alright, miss (L/N). Please sat beside (Y/B/F/N). Please raise your hand." A girl named (Y/B/F/N) raised her hand as you went to the desk student and sat beside.

"Now, continued the lesson students." Many students groaned because they don't like math subject.

Except (Y/N), you really like that subject since you were pro at that subject. (A/N: Unlike me, I maybe like Math, but grade B or C🥲)

"Hello, (Y/N)." (Y/B/FN) greeted at you. You glanced at beside and saw she smiled at you.

"My name is (Y/B/FN). Hope we can be friend." You smiled at her back.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/B/F/N). Sure we can, more like best friend." She was excited.

"Yeah!" Then, both of girls do the math lesson. While they were doing a math, Shu glared at you that you get same class as him.

"Ugh! I can't believe that girl got same class here." Valt heard he said with annoyed tone.

"But Shu, she was nice to me and very friendly." He said to his best friend. Shu glanced at him with a glared.

"Yeah, right. Earlier she just bumped into me and I almost fall. She then apologized to me and then ran like that."

"Oh, it's just an accident. You don't have to be mad at her." He scoffed at his kind respond.

"Whatever." Then, he contined do the math question while Valt just can't make it and think for how long since he can't do a math.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip in canteen

You and your new bestfriend was carried their favourite food until....you almost fall to the ground after you crashed into someone's leg.

But it wasn't you who crash it, only Shu who do that because he want to teach you a lesson after what happened tha last time.

You were about to fall, luckily (Y/B/F/N) caught you after she put the food tray on the table. But, your food got fall into the ground.

(Y/N) eyes widened after your food got ruined at the floor as you glared at the white-haired male who was smirking at you.

"Hey! Why would you do that?!" He just rolled his eyes at you.

"I waw just teach your lesson after what have you done to me. This is my revenge." He mocked at you as he walked off.

(Y/B/F/N) lifted you up as you dust it off of your clothes and glared at him. Your food was dirty. (Y/B/F/N) then gave you a food to share as you two sat on the chair and eat.

"How dare he! It's just an accident and he want to do that back at me!!" You said, she looks at you, nodded agreeing.

"Yeah, he always like that, (Y/N). He actually don't like any girls in this school." You look at her, surprising.

"Wait, really?" She chewed a little and nodded.

"Yeah, the truth is....Shu was the most popular in Beigoma School and many girls want to ask him to date and be his grilfriend, including me." You jaw dropped at her.

"What?! You like him before?!" You asked, she nodded in sadly.

"Yeah, but....every girls got rejected, and so do I. I then feel heartbroken after I got rejected." You stared at her in pity.

"I feel sorry at you." She then smiled at you.

"It's a past and I don't like him anymore, but for you...you seems very different from the other girls." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, yeah, I don't have any interested on many males because I'm not very talkative with the boys, except girls." She 'ooo' at your explaination.

"I see." You chuckled.

"Yeah, it is."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On everyday in school (Y/N) and Shu had a small fight after the incident before, like:

(Y/N) just 'accidently' bumped him with your shoulder while walking and gave him with a fake apologize.

"Sorry, it was an accident." And then, you walked off along with your best friend. Shu growled at your attitude.

"How dare she...just you wait!"

~~~~

With Shu, he pretend that he got slippery as the water got hitted to (Y/N)'s clothes as it wets. Your clothes were wet as you gave him in disbelief what he had done to you. Shu gave you a smug look.

"I just got slippery. Sorry for that." He was trying to hold his laughed as he went off, leave you alone from the outside of female toilet.

You groaned as you rest on the bench to cleaned and then went back to the class.

"When can I live in peaceful."
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all the enemies thing from the duo, Shu got skipped the class because his parents told him to moved to America for hin to work after the end of school.

You and the rest of the classmates heard it from the teacher and she said he already move to that country since last week.

You, on the other hand, was joyful that he wasn't in Japan anymore, but inside of your heart had a littlest miss him. You just forget about him.

"Hey, (Y/B/F/N)." She glanced at you.

"Yes?"

"I can't believe he moved to America. Was it because of me doing something wrong?" She rolled her eyes.

"No, it wasn't your fault. He may be had another reason after he and his parents went to America." You nodded.

"Ok, I guess." You finally get live in peaceful.

But....in the future, you won't be live in peaceful like the other years ago.

~~~~~~

I think that's all for the prologue and yeah, you and him are enemies until now. He may be at America, but you-

Hehe, forget it. I won't spoil at you😌. Maybe on the next chapter and see what happen if you meet him again and being enemy again.

See you on the next chapter. Sayonara!!👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.2K 37
They can't take it anymore The Bullying, Critism, And hurtful thing they've heard from their team. If they won't respect them then they don't need th...
18.4K 864 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
26.2K 746 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...
420K 12.9K 34
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 ■□■□■ 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏...