Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 10(The people in me)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)

2.2K 105 5
By cloverkeeper

The tower of the Grimoires stood tall and aloof from the village of the elves as nightfall approaches. The stars twinkled with beauty, along with the moon bathing its light to the nature of the world. As peaceful as it seemed, it did not do anything to calm the nerves of a lone elf, who stood in front of the tower, gazing at it with wonder and concern. The slender elf with a long braid blinked slowly as he looks upon the tower. With a sigh, he begins to approach the tower's interiors.

He opened the door, half of his form entering to see if anyone else was present, "Hello? Anyone here?"

"Ah Licht! Come inside my boy." An elderly elf spoke, gesturing him to come inside. He was standing on at the center, staring above at the ceiling, in front of him.

The younger elf fully entered into the tower, closing the door with a soft clip. He approached the elder elf.

"You called sir?"

The elder looks at the younger elf with a tranquil look, "Yes, I have some very urgent news to tell you." He diverted his attention, "Although, I myself am not sure of how to describe this. Whether this connected to you directly or indirectly... only time will tell."

"Pardon me?"

The elder looks back at the sword mage once more, "My boy, have you ever heard of the universal Grimoire?

"The universal Grimoire?" The younger elf blinked in surprise, he indeed heard of it, "Yes, it is the Mother of all Grimoires. It is said to be God's Grimoire as it was the first Grimoire ever made by God themselves. Through that very Grimoire, other Grimoires and other form of magic was born."

"Yes, that is the basic knowledge that very one has heard of... but there is something else about this Grimoire that no one else has any idea of..."

This made the holder of the four leaf clover perplexed, "Another fact? What is that if I may interject?"

The elder turned his entire form towards Licht, looking straight into the younger's eyes, "There was a prophesy regarding this Grimoire. According to the prophesy, there will be a time when this Grimoire would be blessed to a mortal being of this world. It was revealed that the mortal being who would be bestowed of the universal Grimoire would be deeply loved by mana and the people around them. Legend has it, that this Grimoire would one day be given to a certain mortal being, who would bring peace among everyone around them. They will have immense power to do anything. Whatever they wish."

Hearing that made Licht awe, "That's sound like really tough responsibility to whomever receives this Grimoire. But what do I have to do with this...?

The elder laughed, "Youthful boy, I called you here because all the signs matches you!"

"W-W-What?"

"Yes! Yes! all of it!"

"But elder! I already have a Grimoire." Licht presented his Grimoire as he took it out of his waist bag, "Surely you must be mistaken regarding this. This sounds all so blasphemy!"

"Hmm perhaps... or it could possibly mean that universal Grimoire doesn't wish to reveal your true identity." The elder began to roam around, "There have been many legends regarding this particular Grimoire. It's been once stated that this legend can come in any forms if it wishes too. And that doesn't mean only in a form of a book. Perhaps a person or another form of object. Though, those things can be considered a way to summon the Grimoire itself."

"But... I feel completely fine. Plus, my Grimoire doesn't feel any strange..."

The elder stopped in his track. He then slowly turned around, giving a hard but an examining look to the braided elf, who couldn't help but feel shrink in his scrutinizing gaze. Just what was he thinking?

"Hmm..." the elder approached Licht, "Perhaps... it has to do something with the fact... that they should never be born..."

"What?"

"The holder of the Grimoire has many mysteries. One is to say... is that they shouldn't even exist. And yet they are born..."

Licht frowned at this, "What are you suggesting, sir?"

The elder stared at Licht with wide eyes for another minute until he turned his heels, walking away from the younger of the two. Licht can hear small muttering from the elder, thinking and talking to himself out loud. Something wasn't sitting well with him.

Licht took a long breath, calming himself. He knows full well that when the elder's heart is set on something, he makes sure he's always right. A stubborn old man he was. A thought shared by Rhya.

"Elder, all I know for now... is that I am no holder of this Grimoire." Licht began, "I did not felt any... divine powers from the time when I hold onto my Grimoire. All I felt was myself reflecting within my own Grimoire. And I am happy to have the Grimoire within my hands that I wouldn't trade for anything. Just look how beautiful it is." The elf lifted the Grimoire to his face, "Just looking at it, I feel the protective aura around me."

The elder give a long look. His eyes wide and unmoving from the four lead clover elf.

The younger elf sighed and approaches the old man placing a hand on his shoulder, "If it means to you so much, I promise I'll protect whoever this holder is. If the holder is someone directly from me or whatever you think, I'll do whatever I can to protect them. My Grimoire and I...

"Together we will protect..."

************

Once the glow was over, at specific places, light shot out. Yami watched in aggravation, while Isabella simply dazed at the corpse of the Wizard King. She was watching at how the color and patterns began to fade from the deceased man who just saved their entire kingdom from a country wide massacre. If anything, she was simply blaming herself for not protecting the king. How useless and pathetic she felt for not shielding him, keeping him away from the darkness. She was supposed to be strong.

No. This was not the time to grieve. This was time to protect. Something the kingdom's Wizard King would want. She thinks to herself as she holds on to the lifeless hand of the Wizard King. If anything, to her and everyone in this kingdom, he was the real king of the Clover Kingdom. She set his hand gently to his side. She stood up, letting out an exhausting sigh. Yami turned to notice her, the light show still going on.

She rubbed her eyes, already feeling tired from all the crying and distress she was feeling herself. She needed to move on. Grieve can come later. But first things first...

"Mr. Sukihiro." Yami perked as Isabella addressed him, "I'm going to take lord Julius somewhere save. Somewhere, where no one could ever find him... or even think of going."

This perplexed Yami. The stupefied look on his face was an evident to it, "Wait, what are yo-"

"Right now I can't say much. But there has been a huge shift in mana throughout the entire kingdom. All of the mana that we are feeling are nothing but dark, malicious and indisputably malevolent. Please trust me on this. I will protect Lord Julius. Please take care of yourself. They all must be on their way."

The light show stopped. The sky finally darkening.

Some of the mages can be heard talking.

Soon a crash was heard, along with the screams of the other mages below.

Yami then picked the Qis' he was feeling, "Wait, these Qis'..."

Isabella gave a sad smile, "Please be careful. I'll be taking Lord Julius out of here. I'll join you later." A gold barrier surrounded Julius as he was being lifted from the crumbled ground, with Isabella bring her hand out towards the barrier. She turned to Yami, "Take care." With that, she vanished in an instant, taking Julius' corpse with her.

Yami sighed, it's not like he had a choice. His attention shifted towards the mana approaching his way. Soon a huge foam creature with Marx and the Dr. Owen riding on it were seen. They both had strange red markings on their faces. It was quiet similar to the eye of the Midnight Sun's Leader and the Third Eye.

"So you finally made it here..." Yami snarled, he was getting tired of this.

**********

Inside the dungeon, Mimosa stood with astonishment and fright as she felt the shift of mana from her allies. Her team mates were still here in front of her. But there manas... it felt so different. So strong, invincible, deadly.... And evil. This was not her friends.

Though, the optimism and positive feeling that she still holds onto her dearly, starts to play its role in her. She did not wanted to give up on them. Just like Asta and Isabella would never give up to it.

"My friends... my team mate... what's wrong? Klaus? Hamon? Yuno?"

'Klaus' adjusted his glasses, "Sorry, to whom are you speaking?"

"You of course." Mimosa meekly spoke.

"Don't use that familiar tone." 'Klaus' retorted, making Mimosa's heart ache. This was not like something for Klaus to say, "You should know, we aren't your teammates or your friends."

"What are you saying?" Mimosa was perplexed. What was wrong with her team?

"She royalty..." 'Hamon' finally spoke after his moment of silence.

"Indeed. It appears that way." 'Klaus' confirmed, "Humans destroyed the elven people. We will never forgive you."

With that, 'Klaus' unleashed his steel magic, throwing a huge drill of steel onto the royal princess, who barely dodged, letting out a cry in pain.

The fact she was attacked by friends made tears form in her eyes. But she knew she can't give up now, I should focus on defense for now.

Using one of her spells to cover herself with her healing abilities and other combat, she stayed on guard for any possible attacks

'Hamon' hummed, concentrating. Soon Mimosa was thrown from the ground as crystal spikes instantly appeared to where she once stood. She winced, crying out in pain and landing nearby. With new bruises on her body, she felt weaker.

Not giving up at all, she got up and made a run for it, "Plant Recovery Magic: Princess Healing Final Robe."

"Don't bother..." Klaus spoke in a monotone tune as he let loose another drill onto the royal mage, who glanced in fear as the drill land on her once more. With yelp she land again. She felt powerless and weak.

"I'm not done with you." 'Klaus' crotch down, touching the ground.

Mimosa looks with fright and anxiety for what he was about to do. She then felt herself lifted from the ground, with new binds restraining her and a surface of steel right behind her, pinning her tightly. Her hand were bonded to her side and soon realized, she was being hanged in a cross.

'Klaus' hummed, "Better, yes! I much prefer this look on you."

Mimosa stares at them with a defeated look, They are not who they were before. Their magic... and their personalities are completely different now. Even Yuno...

Though, it felt quite eerie to the elves who were with Yuno to see he had not responded yet. In fact, since their awakening, he had not said a single word.

"He's awfully quite." 'Hamon', now with so much seriousness in his voice, spoke while turning to check on the young mage, "I don't think he's fully awaken to his true identity yet."

"Perhaps, but no matter." 'Klaus' spoke, "He should understand what he is in due time- huh?"

Soon a black portal or a spatial magic was used above the ceiling, with Asta dropping off with a scream, along with Rhya frantically calling out to him.

"I said hold still! What a pain!" Rhya yelped as he hold his head in frustration.

Asta landed on his feet, looking around.

"Asta!"

He turned to see Mimosa hanging in a cross.

"Mimosa?"

Tear of relief began to form at the corner of the princess's eyes, "Thank goodness..."

Asta immediately rushed to her, "Are you okay? Who did this to you? Just a sec. I'll get you down." He pulled his anti-magic sword from his Grimoire.

"Wait."

The magic less boy turned with a gasp hearing Klaus calling out to him.

"We will not allow you to rescue a descendant of the criminals."

Asta completely turned his attention to the possessed Golden Dawn mages, fully understanding the situation at hand. It seems like they had shared the same fate as the rest of the royal knights that were with them.

"That's Klaus... and the chubby guy from the Golden Dawn. Seriously? You guys too?"

This made Mimosa distressed, "You mean the others are acting the same way?"

Asta did not give a reply as he gritted his teeth, looking away from the female's miserable stare.

Mimosa then gasped, looking forward, "Oh no!"

Asta followed her gaze, only to realize that he was being attack by 'Klaus' magic. The boy dodged the drills trying to pierce him to the walls

"CUT IT OUT! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT MY FRIENDS! JUST WAKE UP!

They remained motionless and unfazed.

"WHAY ARE YOU- HUH?"

There behind the two possessed nobles stood his childhood friend and foster brother staring at him with such coldness, devoid of any emotions within those empty eyes. Sure he had his foster brother staring at him with absolute calm and bored looks. Perhaps even emotionless looks too. But never this... cold and empty.

"Wha- what... no..." He took a few steps forward, "Wait- how can... there's no way this is really happening. I don't believe it!" He gritted his teeth, "YUNO!"

***********

There stood the great tree of promises with all its beautiful glory. The night sky just made it more majestic as the moonlight shun above it. The leaves glowing with the light, showing its clarity and details.

In an instant, a light formed, revealing Isabella appearing with Julius' corpse. She looks ups at the tree. The tree was big and the branches were dense, almost covering a lot of portion of the ground around it. She then walked near the tree, underneath the canopy. Soon she began to form what seems to be like a coffin with light magic. The coffin seemed decorated but was simple too. She then placed Julius within the soft bedding of the coffin, closing the case, attach to it. For now, Julius was save. No one can reach him.

"This tree can hide the mana or presence of anyone who is underneath it." She spoke to herself, "No one can reach him. If any circumstances were to occur... well, it's up to the tree then." She then smiled as she looks up at the branches, small shed of light bathed on her form and her surroundings, "After all, it is the tree of the universal Grimoire...."

She then backs off as she turns her gaze away from the slumbering Wizard King to a direction where she can feel dense mana emitting from. She frowned, feeling the oddity from the magic she was feeling.

Through her own eyes she can see the white and grey color turning dark green. Though, only a little amount of white and grey can be seen. It seems like many humans have turned to elves. And most of them were from the royal knights.

She can see familiar color and patterns turning dark green as well. Including her squad members.

She can see the patterns of a certain mage with stars and swords in their dark green silhouette.

She could also see a single wavy pattern in white struggling relentlessly too.

They were not gonna give up...

Without a single word spoken, the blind girl began to glow in white, her white gold wings forming behind. She took a leap and with a speed of light, dashed towards the source of mana, which she soon would come to know, who it belongs to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 248 25
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
83.2K 2.9K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
11.2K 190 14
Sequel/pt2 of Walking On The Wrong Path. If you haven't read that book please go and read it now. A few months later, it was supposed to be a peacefu...
3.5K 168 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...