๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By Coffee_core_conan

"๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง... More

๐‡๐ข!!!
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ซ๐ค, ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ
๐’๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐๐ž
๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ:๐Ÿ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐“๐ฎ๐›๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ;)
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐ ๐จ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ

๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก

316 13 2
By Coffee_core_conan

Athena's POV

"Cone! You're up in an hour, start getting ready dude" me and Conan got up from the couch. We had been watching TikTok for the past hour leading up to this. "Soo, what's the inspo for today?" He pulled up a picture on his phone. "I was thinking red...to match my outfit with um, maybe a wing?" I looked up at him with a smile. "You can definitely pull off a wing" we went over to the vanity and I started setting things up.

"Athena I'm actually so scared" "It's okay to be nervous, this is your first show back you should be excited." I started prepping his skin, toner, and primer. "yea but this is different" he sighed, "it's my first show back I don't know what people are expecting"

"You'll exceed their expectations, don't worry. Look at your outfit" I giggled, the rose-detailed pants and vest hanging on the rack."The scary thing is I don't know what they're expecting. My set isn't as extra as others, my voice has been off lately" he rambled about a bunch of unimportant nonsense.

"All of what you just said, it doesn't matter. None of it does, people are here to see you" I leaned in closer to start on his eyeshadow. When we first started meeting up to try looks he made it clear he hates any kind of skin makeup, so I skipped it.

"I wish I had met you sooner" I felt blush creep up on my cheeks, continuing to apply the loose red powder to his eye. "Me too" we continued to chat about little things, giggling as I did his shadow. "okay I'm gonna do your eyeliner but you can't move! If you move I will get eyeliner in your eyes and shit, it burns" he nodded, our faces just inches apart.

I didn't wanna do an old boring wing, I took it up to the crease of his eye, making a little one below his lashline and adding pencil to that as well. He pulled off makeup so well, I wish I could be feminine the way men are... it's so much prettier, everything they do that is considered feminine is better to me.

"Okay look, I finished one eye" he looked in the mirror, his sharp teeth poking out of his smile. "The way you slayed that" he started getting quiet, I continued to finish his makeup, adding bits of glitter to his inner corner for a pop of shine. "I'm gonna wait for your face to cool down before I add blush since well...you're blushing but besides that, I'm almost done"

"uh...right thanks" "mhm" I added the tiniest bit of shine to his nose, adding the same highlight above his cheeks. I decided to go at it with the blush, just tracing where he was already blushing. it was really cute, he's really cute. As I applied his lipgloss he was looking right at me, soft eyes that could make anyone nervous. I was kinda confused, but my heart let me think past that, beating weirdly fast.

"Hey, Conan's on in 5 get him backstage" we heard yelling from outside the room. "Almost done" I finished up real fast. Time stopped, it all went so fast. One minute I'm smiling at him and the next he's leaning into me. My eyes went wide as his lips made contact with mine. I panicked, and I didn't kiss back. "I- I don't know why I did that I'm sorry" "Conan wait..." he left the room...

I groaned to myself, why didn't I kiss him back?! Now it's gonna be awkward...I hope this doesn't affect how he's on stage.

"What do you mean he kissed you?" "He kissed me and I panicked so I didn't kiss him back, then he ran out of the room" my heart was beating out of my chest, god I feel so stupid. I was talking to Melanie over the phone, everyone is busy on stage or behind so I have no one when Conan performs.

"What do I do? Should I go back to the hotel? Should I wait for him? What do I do Melanie I'm scared" "calm down!" I was on the verge of tears... "Go to the store, buy him ice cream and flowers, go to the hotel and wait for him to come back, then make out!" I scoffed at the last part. But it wasn't such a bad idea, I'm going to do it.

Conan's POV

"My next song is probably my favorite on the album, Footnote is about accepting the fact that somebody that I had feelings for didn't have feelings for me back, and that I was ok with it...It's a little embarrassing realizing you don't really mean anything to someone that you really, really adore and really, really love and want to care about you"

I felt ashamed and kinda hurt. I don't know why I would do that...She was basically all I had on this tour, and the fact that we just started up again and I'm already messing things up? I let my emotions take a hold of me, and now I have to deal with the Icky feeling. I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable.

After the show, I went to look for Athena, but she had left. God, I can't go back to the hotel room. I'm too embarrassed. I changed into pajamas and got escorted out of the car. "Hey Cone, you okay? You've been acting weird even on stage" "yea Renny, I'm okay" I'm not okay.

Athena's POV

I walked back and forth, nervous about Conan. Was he even gonna come to the room? Is he gonna ignore me? He probably thinks I never wanna talk to him again.
I wish I had kissed him back, it went too fast, and I froze. I hope he doesn't think I hate him, or that I didn't wanna kiss him. I did, I'm just stupid. 

I heard the sound of the door popping open, finally...I grabbed the flowers, nervously standing at the door. I feel dumb... "Oh, hey Athena" It was Renny? "Conan asked me to get his pants...he told me about what happened" I sighed...he's gonna ghost me now, isn't he? "Could you send him over here, please? Tell him I'm asleep or something just, I need to talk to him"

She nodded, "I'll try" I thanked her before she left. 10 minutes passed...10 fucking minutes till I finally heard a knock. "Hey, he said he needs some time" I sighed. "Okay...thank you though" "he still needs his pants" "yea- right. Could you also give him these? I handed her the bouquet, she gave me a nod before leaving again.

Well, thank god we don't have a show tomorrow. I need to make up with him, if I don't I would just have to quit, go home and never see him again.

I FaceTimed with Melanie till 3 am, eating Ice-cream and stalking our old high school classmates, it was fun. She takes my mind off things. "I'll call back tomorrow to see how you're doing, don't overthink it okay? You know how he is" do I though?

There was no point in trying to sleep, my brain was flooded with unpleasant scenarios of what could happen tomorrow. "Athena you're fired!" Or maybe "it was just an in-the-moment thing" which at this point would just be worse for me since I confessed my feelings for him...in a stupid letter.

Conan,
I'm sorry I didn't kiss you, If I could go back and change things I would. I like you Cone, a lot. And I don't wanna lose you over a silly thing like this. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Take your time. Just please don't leave me. I don't wanna lose you.
- Athena <3

Now that I'm rereading it in my brain, should I have been more descriptive? Or used fancier words? Should I have sealed it with a kiss mark? God, this is so unnecessarily complicated.

After rolling around in the bed for a couple of minutes I realized I wouldn't be able to sleep. There's no point in trying, my thoughts are too loud. I changed into a pair of sweats, throwing on a hoodie. I might as well go look for something to do instead of being locked in the hotel room.

I put on my headphones and left the hotel room. I think I'm just gonna walk around. Probably not a good idea since I'm a woman...and it's almost 4 am. I ended up going to the gas station, buying random snacks to give me comfort for as long as this lasts.

"Athena?" I turned around, Renny holding a bunch of snacks in her hand just like me. "What are you doing here?" She chewed on her bottom lip. "Conan is...going through it, so I got him snacks to make him feel better" "he's still awake?" She nodded sadly.

He should be sleeping. He has a show tomorrow, he's gonna be complaining all day that he's tired. "Hey, I'm sorry. I know you're not that close with him, at least not yet" she chuckled. What is that supposed to mean...?

"Conan has gone through a lot, I know you know that. He's scared, and I'm trying to convince him to go over there cause I know he likes you. He likes you a lot!" This is all just making me think he hates me...I just nodded, thanking her before we checked out, and walked back to the hotel together.

"You should sneak in there" we got to the front of her hotel room, and I wanted to...but shit is scary. "He likes you!" She shook my body, I still wasn't so convinced. "He kissed you because he likes you, you didn't kiss back and that's why he's all depressed right now" well thank you Renny, I did not need to be reminded!

"Give me your room key, I need somewhere to stay for the night" "right as if I was going in there" I tried to walk away but she pulled me back. "You know you want to" we stood there in silence, the bag and key in her hands. "Fine" I mumbled, grabbing the key.

"Good luck, you don't need it" she smiled before walking away. What am I even doing here? God help me.

I unlocked the door, nervously walking in. Conan was laying down, facing the window, he probably wasn't asleep. I set the bag down by the bed, sitting in the empty spot next to him. "Hi" I played with my hands nervously, waiting for him to respond. "Hi..." oh, good. He wasn't asleep.

"I brought you snacks" "are you trying to bribe me?" "Kinda" he let out a small laugh." I'm sorry, I just kinda froze...I like you a lot if that changes anything" he turned to face me, cuddled up in the blanket with just his eyes peeking out. "I'm sorry that I kissed you, that must've been confusing" he sat up on the bed, his messy hair covering his forehead. It looks so fluffy, I wanna touch it

"I use fancy conditioner" "what?" "You said it looks fluffy? Thank you..?" Did I seriously say that out loud? "Oh yea, it's nice" he nodded, a confused expression on his face. "I liked my makeup by the way" I held back a smile. "You look nice in red"

"Thank you" he blushed before scooting over on the bed, patting the open spot next to him. "Take your ugly shoes off" "come on, crocs are comfy" I scoffed, getting under the blanket. "I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow," I told you.

"You need sleep, I'll come back later" "no- wait" he took my arm into his hand. "Stay?" He looked at me with soft eyes. I couldn't say no. "Okay but you actually need to sleep, you have a show today" "yea I know, I know" I made myself comfortable, facing to turn him under the sheets. "I like you, Athena" he is definitely tired, that was bold.

"I like you too" "so..." "so..?" I shrugged. "So...?" "So you should go to sleep" "don't change the subject" he yawned. He's so pretty, I can't believe I get to be this close to him every day. And I can't believe I didn't catch feelings as soon as I met him.

I raised my hand to touch his hair, his eyes closing as I pushed strands back, he looked so peaceful. I scooted myself closer to him, placing my arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug. "Um, is this okay?" He nodded, eyes closed as we both relaxed. I could get used to sleeping like this every night...

A/n: ahhhh! Finally updated on here and "I used to think I could fly" I really wanna keep updating on there but my ideas are kinda just everywhere lol. I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Word count: 2,190

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
10.2K 120 8
Read the title. By me, for you. Also, these are from my tumblr so please don't report me for copyright.
986 56 9
warning!! kaishin not canon Kid doesnt know conan is shinichi he just thought conan is super intelegent far from normal of his age he also have fee...
181K 756 13
๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...