Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

lostbeanchild tarafından

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... Daha Fazla

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

08. Mission Impossible

471 25 4
lostbeanchild tarafından

"Sunbae, hello." Mi Young says as she runs up to him. "I'm so sorry that I'm late."

"Oh no worries, shall we?" Seon Woo asks her and the two of them started walking to the restaurant that he had picked out. "She made me wait for an hour and didn't even bother texting me. And now she's acting like nothing is wrong, what is wrong with her?" He thought to himself. He was very pissed that she was late but had to remain calm in order for her to like him so that he can win the bet.

"After you." He says as he opened the door for Mi Young and they both head inside the restaurant. We took a seat and decided to order a few dishes as Mi Young is not really familiar with the restaurant that Seon Woo had brought her to as it was a very boujee restaurant.

Once they had ordered their food, Seon Woo left to use the restroom and a random guy came up to their table and asked Mi Young for her number, "Excuse me, miss, I saw you from afar and I thought that you are very pretty, I was wondering if I could have your number." The guy says.

"Sorry, but I'm on a date right now and I'm not interested in you." She says in a monotone voice.

"Well, we can be text buddies too." The guy says and this causes Mi Young to look at the guy in annoyance.

"I already said, I'm not interested in your ugly ass." Mi Young tells the guy off.

"I'm sorry but do you have a problem with my girlfriend." Seon Woo says out of nowhere and this made the guy a bit scared. "Get lost." Seon Woo says and the guy hurriedly went back to his table with his group of friends.

"Sorry, I called you my girlfriend." Seon Woo apologizes to her.

"It's fine." Mi Young says before looking at her phone.

"Do guys usually come up and ask you for your number?" Seon Woo asks curiously.

"Yep. It's very annoying." Mi Young tells him before looking at her phone again.

"Is that why you keep on rejecting me." Seon Woo asks.

"Maybe," Mi Young tell him, and a few minutes later, their food finally came.

Seon Woo took a bit of his pasta and gave some to her on a separate plate to try as she heard from many students that she had only come to Korea about 2 years ago and is still not that familiar with restaurants in Korea.

"Mi Young, have this too, it's really tasty." He says as he puts a side plate beside her as he saw her eating all this food happily.

"Aren't you going to have some too?" Mi Young asked him confusedly as she's not used to guys treating her with that much care when she's on a date with them.

"It's fine, I had enough already." He tells me.

"Alright then." She says before digging into the food. "Why is he so weird." Mi Young thought to herself.

"She's cute when she eats." Seon Woo thought to himself and stared at her for a while before eating his food.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

As we were almost done eating, a girl came out of nowhere and slammed her hands onto our table, and started shouting at us, "Yah, who is she." The girl ask while Seon Woo looked shocked to see who it was. "You broke up with me to go out with this slut."

"What are you doing here? We broke up 2 months ago." Seon Woo tells her.

"So, that doesn't mean we can't be friends right? I have the right to know who you are with." The girl says sweetly before glaring at me. I looked at her before setting down my fork and looked straight at Seon Woo.

"Should we leave? I'm done eating already." I tell him and he just nodded. The both of us got up from our seats and walked past the girl.

"Yah, where do you think you are going? I'm not done talking to you." The girl shouted at us and she grabbed my arm which caused me to stop in my tracks and glare at her. "Oppa who is she?" I shoved her hands off me and walked closer to her.

"Even if he told you who I am, you wouldn't know," I told her.

She scoff in disbelief at what I just said to her and spoke back, "What?"

"You heard me, what's the point of asking?" I tell her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Soojin stop it, you're making a scene." Seon Woo says calmly as he tries to calm his ex-girlfriend down.

"Oppa, you haven't answered my question yet. Who is this slut?" She shouted again.

"Do you want to know who I am? Why? I don't care whether you're Seon Woo's ex or a utility pole. I just want you to know this one thing. He's mine now so back off would you." I say and Seon Woo stared at me in shock and left her speechless. I then walked out of the building along with him, but he quickly paid for the meal before catching up with me.

"Sorry about that." He says.

"No worries, she won't bother you now since I told her that we are 'dating'. But that doesn't mean I like you or anything, I just said those words back there just so that she won't bother me and you ever again. Let's go somewhere else, I'm bored." I tell him. The both of us then entered the shopping mall. Once I saw some stuff that I liked, I decided to shove my handbag into Seon Woo's chest and started looking around the shop and dragging him around and speaking in an annoying voice and whining to him about what I should buy. I even tried on different shoes and clothes to make him bored. I also regretted being rude to the lady that was helping me get the shoes that I wanted to try on, but I had to do it so that Seon Woo will stop being attracted to me.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

It soon started raining out of nowhere as they were walking, but luckily, they manage to find a shelter to take cover.

"I didn't expect it to rain today," I say.

"We should call a cab." Seon Woo says.

"Okay," I tell him.

"Where do you live? I'll pay for your taxi fare." He says as he took out his wallet, "That brat."

"What?" I say.

"My little sister took all my money. She often takes money from my wallet. What do we do?" He asks.

"We'll just have to run. There should be a bus station nearby here." I say.

"Actually, I've never taken the bus before." He says but I just laugh at him.

"Really, I'm just kidding. I won't let you take the bus. I've got enough cash for the both of us to take a cab home." I tell him.

"Sorry, I would have sent you home, but I had to take my car in today to get it fixed." He says.

"I guess we have no choice. There's no cab here so we'll have to run to the taxi stand and flag for a taxi either way. Just trust and follow me." I say before running in the rain. I realized that Seon Woo was still standing in the shade, "Come on," I say as I grabbed his hand and the both of us ran to find the nearest taxi stand.

After a few minutes, we finally reached the taxi stand. I quickly flag for the taxi, "Sunbae, you can take the taxi first since you live further from here. Thank you for today." I tell him as he got into the taxi. I waved goodbye to him before he left.

Thank god I didn't have to wait too long for the next taxi to arrive." I thought to myself and I decided to text him to end off today and hopefully, my attitude today will stop him from disturbing me ever again.

18:08 | Mi Young:

Seon-woo sunbae, hope everything is okay. Get home safely!

18:09 | Playboy:

I had fun today. I'm sorry we had to say goodbye so early

18:10 | Mi Young:

It's okay. Today's dinner is seonji soup, so I was going to go home early anyways.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Mom says the food is ready." Seo Woo tells Seon Woo.

"No thanks." Seon Woo says as he continues looking at his phone.

"Will you eat out? Meeting someone?" She asks him but Seon Woo just continues scrolling through his phone and ignoring his sister's question. "Mom! He doesn't want to answer. I guess he won't eat." But he still doesn't answer her and she just walked away. "Moran. Mom cooked braised short ribs." She says before walking out of his room.

13:09 | Playboy:

Are you free tomorrow? Let's go to the movies

13:10 | Mi Young:

Oh no. I'm good

"She was all over me yesterday. She even acted like we were dating, I even carried her handbag for her for almost the whole date while she just looks at expensive stuff. Now she's playing hard to get? What is wrong with her." Seon Woo says to himself.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Hye Sun was getting ready while Mi Young was waiting for her on the couch as they were both getting ready to visit Woo Yeo to talk about Lee Dam.

"How was yesterday's date?" Hye Sun asks as she was applying makeup on her face.

"It was fun, I tried my best to make sure he find me annoying," I told her as I continued watching my show.

"At least he hasn't texted you for another date." Hye Sun says. Just then my phone suddenly rings and we both look at each other.

"Gosh, don't tell me that he actually texted me," I say as I threw my phone at Hye Sun for her to help me read the message.

She gasps, "He asked you to go to the movies with him."

"What! You mean my plan failed. Ugh, can you help me reply to him? I don't want to go out with him at all" I beg Hye Sun and she agreed.

"I would have texted this Seon Woo guy yes since Woo Yeo says that he is the key to helping Mi Young to become human but she'll kill me if I answer yes." Hye Sun thought to herself and texted, 'Oh no, I'm good.'

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"What do you think about Lee Dam," I asked him as he prepared coffee to drink.

"Well, if you ask me, I think she's a fun girl. She's kind and she's never boring." Woo Yeo says before smiling to himself.

"I see." Hye Sun teased him.

"But never mind about her. I won't see her again after a year." He says as he walks over to Hye Sun and me and sat down.

"How can you be so sure? Some are meant to meet again even if you cut ties." Hye Sun tells Woo Yeo and both of them looked at me while I just stare at them in confusion. "If you actually develop feelings for-" Hye Sun continued on but was cut off by Woo Yeo.

"Stop talking nonsense and tell me why the both of you are here. And I don't appreciate you guys coming here unannounced." He says.

"Don't be so sensitive. We just want to help each other out. We need your help, your powers to be precise." I tell him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, I've had enough fun. And money doesn't interest me anymore. I tried so hard to become a human but there's nothing special to it. So Mi Young and I have decided that I should go to school." Hye Sun tells Woo Yeo.

"School?" He asked.

"Yes. A college." Hye Sun tells him.

"It took you 80 years to master the Thousand Character Text." Woo Yeo tells her.

"Exactly. I'm sick of you looking down on me like that. And I really want to live the rest of my life as an intelligent woman like Mi Young." Hye Sun says.

"This coffee is great." Woo Yeo teased her.

"Is it? Then can I get a cup-" She says before realizing what Woo Yeo meant. "Think about this carefully. It isn't a bad offer. Don't you feel anxious and have trouble sleeping these days? The bead began to turn blue. You must be worried that something bad might happen to it. Don't you need someone to keep a close eye on her? Safely and surely."

"Why would I, Mi Young is in the same school as her. I'm pretty sure Mi Young is strong enough to keep her safe." Woo Yeo says before sipping his coffee.

"Yea, but not all the classes that I am taking are the same as hers," I tell him. "Hmm...I forgot to tell you, there's this guy, Cho Sunghoon, he likes Lee Dam since high school but I overheard him and his friends saying that he is going to ask her out soon on a date, so I would be worried if I were you."

Woo Yeo rolled his eyes at me, "So, I don't like her in that kind of way, I just want the bead out of her." He tells me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, it just so happens that he's born in the year of a tiger," I tell him and he froze in his sit and thought very carefully about the offer that Hye Sun and I had suggested to him.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

21: 30 | Yeou

Let's do it. Safely and surely

21:30 | Mi Younggg

You won't regret it

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

21:31 | Pox

Did Mi Young tell you if she has been having nightmares recently or something?

21: 32 | Dumbass

No, but I can update you if she does. Why are you asking about this?

21: 32 | Pox

I think that if she's starting to remember memories about her past with him, it should be a good sign. If the memories that she has of him line up then, he is the key for Mi Young to become fully human.

21: 32 | Dumbass

I will don't worry. You can count on me

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.4K 1.5K 32
" I'll still like you, even if it hurts. " Seo Aeri rarely likes someone. When she does, she likes them a little too much causing her pain. Will she...
672 51 15
WARNING: None of these characters belong to me(except for Piper) Notice: There is a small amount of anger, and a small bit of blood. Alice's life has...
29.5K 853 27
Disclaimer: This fan fiction does not follow the true history of Goryeo Dynasty. ~Returning back to the love story of King Taejo and Court Lady Oh...
1.1M 30K 25
Sabrina Harrison and Josh Parker have been best friends since the beginning of freshman year. During high school, they began dating and planned to co...