Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

07. Complicated

477 26 0
By lostbeanchild

"What? Buy your own food?" I tell Soo Kyung as she kept on eyeing my food as I ate.

"No, it's not that. What's going on between you and Seon Woo Sunbaenim?" Soo Kyung questions me.

"There's nothing going on. We just ate together once." I tell them.

"What? You ate with him? Just the two of you? Why? He seems like the bad boy type." Jae Jin says concernedly.

"Relax. They just ate together. She can take care of herself." Lee Dam says as she tries to calm Jae Jin down.

"Well, I bet you're surprised that it isn't me that he's after." Soo Kyung says as she rested her hands on Jae Jin's shoulder. "But I'm totally okay with you dating him."

"Gosh, it's not what you think. We literally just ate together. I don't even like him." I tell them. Suddenly my phone vibrated and the three of them shared a look with each other.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

15:04 | Playboy

Don't forget to text me when you are free. We should hang out again sometime.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Jae Jin then picked up my phone and looked at the message that Seon Woo had just sent to me. "Gosh, are you sure you guys are not dating? He's literally asking you to hang out with him." Jae Jin says in shock.

"You can't call this 'nothing'. He eats with you, sits next to you in class, and asks Lee Dam and me to leave the two of you alone. And now, he wants to hang out with you." Soo Kyung says.

"He's definitely interested in you." Lee Dam says.

"It may seem that way. I know that I'm very pretty and beautiful. But, look at my personality, I scare off every guy that has confessed to me. Not only that, I'll start questioning them like why they like me back, and when they usually give me an answer like we would look good together or you're very pretty, I'll scold them. I give a lot of people the cold shoulder and my aura gives off a very scary vibe. Obviously, you would want to avoid me, right?" I explain to them.

"Yes." Jae Jin says as he backs away from me a bit.

"So why me? Why would he be interested in me out of all the other girls in our school? There are many rumors about me with guys getting rejected, if I were him, I would not even talk to me." I tell them.

"Well, you can't avoid him. He's basically everywhere." Lee Dam chimes in.

"I need to put an end to this before things get out of hand. I know. I'll tell him I have a boyfriend." I say.

"But... where are you going to find a boyfriend." Jae Jin questions me.

I looked at him and he started to get the memo that I wanted him to be my fake boyfriend. "No, no, I can't do that." He says.

"Gosh, ahh please help me out. I beg of you." I begged him.

"How about you become so unlikeable that he'll want nothing to do with you." Lee Dam says.

"You might as well ask her to be honest with him and tell him that she's uncomfortable." Jae Jin says.

"He might think I'm playing hard to get. Most girls in our department are on his side. What if he gets upset and maliciously spreads more bad rumors about me?" I tell them.

"Good point." Jae Jin says.

"Lee Dam is right, the best way is to make him lose interest in me," I say before turning back to them. "Jae Jin, what's your secret? What did you do to make all your exes dump you?" I ask him.

"They all hated that I was so clingy and obsessive." Jae Jin says.

"Clingy?" I say as I start thinking of a plan.

"Ask someone else." Soo Kyung says. "He always gets dumped. Ask someone who's dated a lot of girls. A guy who knows women well and can give you a lot of good tips."

"Ah, never mind. I know what I should do already." I say.

"You do?" The three of them ask.

"Yes," I tell them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Mi Young, where do you want to go next?" Hye Sun ask me as we had just finished shopping for new clothes.

"We should go to a cafe and rest for a while," I tell Hye Sun. "There's a new cafe that just opened. I heard their cakes are really good there." I told her and we both walked to the cafe which was a few shops down.

"Woah, this cafe is so spacious." Hye Sun says as we walked up the stairs. Suddenly, my phone rang, and when I looked to see who was calling me, it was none other than Seon Woo calling me.

"Gosh, what does he want now." I thought to myself.

"Mi Young, aren't you going to pick that up?" Hye Sun asks me.

"It's that guy from my class that keeps on bothering me," I tell her before answering the call.

"Hello?" I say. "What? I can't hear you." The group behind me started talking very loudly which make it difficult for me to hear what he is saying.

"I'm right here." He says. Hye Sun suddenly grabbed me and pulled me towards her. I was about to say something, but I realize that she was preventing him from touching me.

"Sunbae, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was with my friends and I saw you." He says.

"Oh, I see," I say awkwardly. Both Hye Sun and Seon Woo started glaring at each other and soon it became quite awkward between us.

"Hello," Hye Sun says while looking at Seon Woo coldly, but he ignored Hye Sun.

"You didn't reply to my messages. Where do you want to go this weekend." He asks me.

"I'm not too sure," I tell him.

"Then, I'll just buy the tickets for the movie." He says.

"I'm sorry. But we need to go somewhere else right now. Why don't you talk to her some other time?" Hye Sun says as she saw that I was getting uncomfortable.

"Is it urgent?" He asks.

"Yes, it is. Let's talk about this via text." I tell him.

"You rarely reply to my texts." He says.

"That is true," I say while looking down at the floor.

"I'll leave if you promise to text me back." He says.

"Okay, I will," I say.

"Okay. I'll see you this weekend then." Seon Woo says while smiling at me. He then pats my head before walking out of the cafe.

"Oh Mi Young, are you okay? Which part of your body is in pain? Let's hurry to go see Woo Yeo just in case it gets worse." Hye Sun says while trying to rush me out of the cafe.

"Hye Sun, I'm fine," I tell her.

"Oh really. You're not having any headaches or stomach pain?" She asks.

"No," I tell her. " Wait, why aren't I in pain," I asked her.

"I don't know." She says and saw how confused I was. "It's okay, maybe he didn't really touch you."

"Maybe," I say but I was pretty sure that he patted me on my head. I shrugged my thoughts off and both Hye Sun and I decided to head back home.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Good going. I told you to do your best to treat her as nicely as you can. But instead of treating her with care, you had an argument? And she's way younger than you. What will you do if she doesn't return?" Hye Sun asks Woo Yeo.

"She won't be so reckless over something so small." Woo Yeo tells her but she just scoffs.

"You should've dealt with it better. You should've kept her close thinking she is your last hope, but look what you did. Don't you want to become a human like Mi Young and me as soon as possible?" Hye Sun asks him. "My life has changed 360 degrees, and I'm paving my own path. Don't you envy me?"

"Then you're back to square one." Woo Yeo says.

"You're really annoying. Good for you for being so smart. But if you're so smart, why aren't you human yet? What's the use of being smart when you can't even control a human? Stop accumulating common sense and knowledge and studying how to stop yourself from offending women." Hye Sun says while trying to prove her point of Woo Yeo.

"Watch it." He tells her.

"I'm saying this because I'm worried she might leave at this rate. Actually, she might not even come back tonight." Hye Sun tells him which makes him worried a little. "Anyways, before you go, I saw him today."

"Saw who?" Woo Yeo asked.

"Remember the boy that Mi Young cried over when he died and we had to erase every trace of memory of him because we couldn't bare to see her in pain and she didn't want to be reminded of him." Hye Sun tells him. "Well, we bumped into him, and it turns out, he's the guy that is born in the year of a tiger that keeps on bothering Mi Young."

"Wait, he got reincarnated?" Woo Yeo asks in shock. "Are you sure that it is him?"

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure that it is him. I saw the way he looked at Mi Young, it's like how he looked at her last time. He's the only guy that ever looked at her with so much love in his eyes. It scares me a lot." Hye Sun says. "But this doesn't make sense, is it cause she..ugh why is this so confusing."

"I think he's the missing piece Mi Young is supposed to find. To think about it, we erased every single memory of him and she doesn't have any recollection about him whatsoever." Woo Yeo explains.

"Wait, so if he's the missing piece and she found him, shouldn't she be human by now." Hye Sun asks.

"I don't think so. Remember how the mountain spirit told the 3 of us that someone from her past will be reborn again in order for her to find the answers that she is looking for and we are supposed to help her if we recognize the person but we cannot tell Mi Young about it as it would ruin the process of her becoming a human." Woo Yeo explains but Hye Sun was still confused and Woo Yeo just sighs. "She's supposed to either fall in love with him or remember her past memories with him. You just have to make sure the both of them fall in love with each other."

"Oh, that's it. If it is that simple, then leave it to me then." Hye Sun says confidently and with that, Woo Yeo left her apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 21
"You are the Empress of China. Never ever forget who you are. From the day you were born, your fate has already been written. To rise as a Phoenix." ...
15.3K 419 14
..a simple love story "it all started with a date, in spring..." • Jo Yeong x Myeong Seung Ah • « FANFICTION/ROMANCE » highest rank: #2 in thekingete...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
29.5K 853 27
Disclaimer: This fan fiction does not follow the true history of Goryeo Dynasty. ~Returning back to the love story of King Taejo and Court Lady Oh...