Save me (August Alsina)

Par BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 2

19.6K 649 340
Par BJayLove

Olivia POV

"You better be on your best behavior Olivia. I don't want my family knowing our business"

I shot my head in his direction like he was crazy. I looked around the car, checking the back seats and the windows.

"Whatchu doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out who you're talking to." I said before rolling my eyes.

"Liv I'm serious. Just please don't make me look bad alright?"

I was caught off guard by the nickname he gave me years ago. It's been so long since I've heard it.

"Jeremy when have I ever made you look bad?"

He sighed and continued driving.

And hour later we finally pulled up in his parents' driveway.

"we got here quicker than I thought....wake up Olivia" he tapped my thighs twice. I mean mugged him and stretched my arms.

"Let's go sleepyhead" he said before opening his door.

"Alright let me fix my makeup"

He nodded his head and walked towards the front door.

I let down the sun visor thingy that has a mirror. I fixed my eyeliner and re applied my lipgloss.

I reached towards the backseat to grab the Kroger bag. I was interrupted by my phone going off, indicating that I received a text message.

I looked at my phone and my notifications were empty. The sound went off again, directing my attention to the drivers seat, where Jeremy left his phone.

I picked it up and glanced at the screen.

J (3:19 pm): I need it done by Friday

J (3:20 pm): i'm trusting you to get this done Jeremy. Hit me up later.

I scrunched my nose up. I knew Jeremy's password, and I could have easily unlocked it and read previous messages to see what was up. But I trusted my boyfriend, and I wasn't going to violate his privacy. I locked the screen before grabbing the bag, my phone and purse, and heading towards the front door.

*******************

"This peach cobbler is sooo good Mrs. Shannon!" I moaned as I stuck the fork in my mouth. This was my second plate and I've never tasted anything so delicious.

"Keep eating like that and you're gonna lose your figure Olivia"

I rolled my eyes. I don't know what's been up with Jeremy but since we arrived at his parents house he's been throwing some serious shade towards me.

"My figure is fine, thank you." I said before sticking more cobbler in my mouth.

My figure actually is fine. I had a pretty small waist. My tummy was flat, but I did have a little bit of meat that I could grab. My butt was a nice size, it's becoming more firm due to my daily squats. And I was very blessed up top. Maybe a little too blessed, I was a D cup. But it ran in my family, and for the most part, I was happy with my body and deep brown skin.

I made another plate of peach cobbler, purposely making sure Jeremy saw me, before walking out of the room, switching my hips.

I went into the family room and sat with Jeremy's little cousins.

"Hey Ofelia!"

I giggled before waving. "Hey Peter! And it's Olivia by the way" his eyes shot down and he looked defeated.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay! My name can be a little confusing" I giggled.

He was only 5, and I wasn't going to make him feel bad for an honest mistake.

"Are you Jeremy's girlfriend?" Asked Cameron.

"Yes, I am."

"does that mean that you guys kiss and stuff?"

I was a little caught off guard, these 2 little boys knew a lot for their age.

"Yes, we do."

"Ewwww!" They both said in unison, making me laugh.

"Do you like kissing him?" Cameron hopped up and scooted closer to me.

I fed myself some more peach cobbler and ate it before responding

"Ye-"

I was interrupted by Peter yelling out another question. "Are you gonna kiss him tonight?"

I laughed. "Actually,Jeremy won't be getting any kisses tonight."

"Why?" They both asked

"He's being mean to me"

"Want me to talk to him?" Peter stood up and cracked his knuckles. My eyes widened from amusement and I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Oh no, he'll be okay. He can live without my kisses."

Which was true. Me and Jeremy haven't had sex in 3 months. Not only did we both have busy schedules, but whenever I tried, he turned my down. At first, it began messing with my confidence. But I'm over it now.

In walked Jeremy and Peter and Cameron ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

"Heyyy guys! Whatsup? You miss me?"

I couldn't help but smile. Jeremy can be very rude to me, but he was always so nice and sweet when it came to his little cousins.

"We were talking to you're girlfriend"
"Yeah, she's really pretty!" Peter added

"Is she?" He glanced at me and winked. I smiled weakly.

"Duhhhh" Cameron said before wiggling out of Jeremy's arms.

"where's your mom?" They pointed to a bedroom and Jeremy disappeared. I was now alone on the couch enjoying this delicious peach cobbler.

"Olivia, do you have a minute?"

I turned around and Mrs. Shannon came in with two glasses of lemonade. Everyone else was outside besides Jeremy and his cousins, so right now we had this area to ourselves.

"Ofcourse!"

She sat down and handed me my glass.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Okay.." I said before taking a sip of the drink.

"How is....my son treating you?"

This question threw me completely off guard.

"Well..."

I sat the drink down and my mind wandered back to Jeremy's words in the car:

"Liv I'm serious. Just please don't make me look bad alright?"

I was going to be honest with Mrs. Shannon, and if that made Jeremy look bad, oh well.

"Mrs. Shannon your son has been very good to me." She smiled a little. "But, lately I've been getting a weird vibe from him. I'm not sure what has caused it."

She nodded her head.
"well I'm not sure, he hasn't come to me for anything. But today I noticed the body language and exchange of words between you two. It wasn't normal and I wanted to make sure everything was fine"

I smiled and felt a little embarassed. Jeremy's mom caught on to all the slugs and comments Jeremy has been saying.

"Everything is great. How's retirement?"

She took a sip from her Lemonade.

"It's going nice, I have my days where I wanna go back to work because I miss it. But how about you? How's the job going?"

"Which one?" I asked.

She coughed a little. "How many jobs do you have Olivia"

"Three."

"Since when?"

"well, I got a call from my 3rd job last week. They liked my interview and I will be working as a paid intern at the NYC Law Firm."

Her eyes widened and she motioned for me to continue.

"My second job came about 4 months ago, I work at a soup kitchen that feeds the homeless, we also go out on mission trips and we hold donation parties at a local church."

She smiled very hard at me.

"And my very first job I've have for about 5 years now. I started working at the NY Diner when I was 16. It doesn't pay much salary but the tips I get are quick cash in my pocket, and that's where I met my bestfriend"

Mrs. Shannon looked at me in awe.

"Olivia...I never knew how much of a hard worker you are. No wonder when I ask about you Jeremy says you're always busy! Three jobs is amazing!"

"Thank you Mrs. Shannon. But Jeremy doesn't know about the 3rd job yet. I haven't found the right time to tell him."

"You haven't?"

I turned my head and Jeremy was standing there, listening to our conversation.

"You got another job Olivia?"
His nose twitched and I knew he was upset.
I looked at his mother, then back at him.

"Ye-yes I did."

His face grew more angry.

"Where?"

"A l-law firm" I couldn't even get my words out right.

"Mom, we have to go, I'll talk to you later"

He grabbed my arm and pulled my towards the door.

"Jeremy stop!" I yelled yanking away from him.

"Get in the car NOW"

For the first time in our 2 year relationship, I was afraid of Jeremy. He was so angry and I was scared that he may hurt me.

"Goodbye Mrs. Shannon." I said before leaving and getting into the car.

****************

It's been 30 minutes of silence in the car, and Jeremy finally decided to break it.

"Olivia, you're always keeping things from me."

"Jeremy I found out last week! I was going to tell you soon."

"when is soon Olivia?" He yelled making me jump a little.

"Well maybe if you would've answered my calls and messages, you would know sooner!" I said yelling back.
"I don't see what the problem is, you know my situation. I'm a hard worker, you don't need to provide for me"

"But 3 jobs Olivia? You already knew that I didn't agree with you getting the second one. Then you go behind my back and apply for another job? I didn't even give you permission."

"Permission? Who the fuck are you?"

He was caught off guard because I'm not the type of person to curse a lot, especially at other people. But I was furious.

"You don't control me Jeremy. If I wanna work FIVE jobs I will. I run my life, not you."

He rolled his eyes. "As long as you are with me you will do what I say. You aren't working at that law firm Olivia. I know what's best for you."

I scoffed. "I don't see what the problem is, it's more money in the bank for us."

I turned my head and noticed his whole demeanor changed, as if a light bulb clicked in his head.

"You're right. I over reacted." He leaned across the arm rest and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I had the most confused look on my face.

"Wait....what?"

*****************

Weird way to end that? Lol
Hope you're learning a little more about Olivia. I have a lot in store for this book and I'm so excited. Jeremy's fine self in the mm🔥

Comment and vote

-Britt🐸☕️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.9M 222K 66
Three months later, and three months pregnant, Simone finds herself at odds in life once again. Simone struggles with the idea of telling August abou...
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...
1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em