Reunited

Autorstwa World_of_romance011

A second chance to make things right... "Look me in the eyes baby doll,and tell Me you hate me" Tears wells... Więcej

A|N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
A/N

6

2.1K 53 13
Autorstwa World_of_romance011

Somewhere within the borders of Persia

KATHERINE HUDSON POV...

I walk into my room with a tired sigh, I rub my temple trying to soothe the pain in my head.

"Mommy!!"

I turned around "Are you okay baby?how was school?"

"Exhausting,I have a lot of home work to do"

I take her backpack and lunch box from her "Go take a shower, your meal will be brought to you soon"

She runs out of my room and I resist the urge to cry as my eyes lands with Egor and I picture,I unconsciously rub my tummy.

He is a monster who you love.

All he has ever done is make my life a living hell,how long can I stand this? how long can I stand this humiliation?how much more do I have to devote my life to him?I am tired,so fucking tired. But a part of me still wishes that he would change for my sake.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and I go into Nadia's room. She was still in the shower,so I keep her backpack on her study table along with her lunch box. She is a neat freak, unlike me.

"Mom" she comes out from the bathroom in a towel.

I force a smile "Go and get dressed,we will have our meal in the garden"

"Will dad join us for dinner tonight?" She asked with hopeful glint in her eyes.

"I will give him a call, you know how busy your father is"

She smiles "Yes mom"

As she goes into her closet,a tear finally slip from my eyes, but I quickly wipe it off. For years I have hid the pain from her, the true nature of her father, she deserves to live a life without knowing about it.

The food was brought to the garden and the maids bow their heads before leaving.

"Mom,I want a baby brother"

I choked on the salad in my mouth and I could feel tears in my eyes as I coughed.

"Mommy, are you okay?"

I sip from the glass of water "Yes I am fine"

She grins "I want a baby brother mom, and I am going to spoil him and shower him with love"

If only you knew.

"I will speak to your father about this"

She squeals happily "Thank you mommy!!"

I blink back the tears "Now eat,no talking"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

It was almost midnight and I was informed by Babka, Egor right hand man that Egor needs me in his room. I only nodded and put on my nighty robe before making my way into his room.

"Come in" he spoke after I knocked twice.

I suck in a deep breath before pushing the door open and go in, I lock the door shakily before making my way over to him.

"Kneel"

I obeyed kneeling in front of him, he lift my chin up and I forcefully stared at him.

"You are two minutes late"

"I a-am so-rry" I stuttered with tears in my eyes.

He slaps me hard on my face "You stupid whore! Why shed tears?"

I quickly wipe it off "E-egor"

He roughly pulls me up "You disgust me, but still I can't let you go"

I summoned the courage to speak "In the past you only threatened to hit me, but now you treat me like thrash. My heart is filled with pain, you hate me then let me go. I am tired of this life, I want to leave Persia with our daughter"

He pushes me roughly to the bed "You are mine!! Get that into that empty head of yours"

A cry rip out from me "What did I ever do to you to deserve this? It hurts so bad, I am dying inside"

He deliver a hard blow to my stomach and I screamed in over bearing pain. He rips my nightwear off along with my underwear.

"You disgust me"

He raped me over and over again, when he was done he push me from his bed and I land on the floor with a thud, with my aching body I put on his shirt and leave the room quietly.

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

"What?!!" I exclaimed in anger.

"S-sir, I am sorry but it wasn't my fault"

I bring out my gun "You piece of shit!! I entrusted you to bring me the Tokyo mafia head in two weeks, and it's already two weeks!!!!"

Oksana comes in front of martakis "Calm the hell down bro, it's not his fault"

Yusuf spoke up "It's all my fault don,if I didn't alert the enemies then don Sherwin wouldn't have gone into hiding"

I bang my hands on the table "Do I have to handle everything by myself?!!?!"

"Ivan calm down" Oksana says.

"Don't you fucking tell me to calm down!! he fucking stole my goods, and you have the guts to tell me to calm down?"

Martakis sighs deeply "Don I am sorry, I will get him for you within three days"

I shake my head "Two days, I give you two fucking days to bring him to me. Or consider yourself demoted"

He gulps "Ok-ay don"

They all leave the room and I tug unto my hair tightly, I pour a glass of vodka and down the shot in one go.

During the afternoon,a knock was heard in my office door and I mutter a come in. Annalise enters the office greeting me.

"Aunt Maja asked me to bring you lunch"

I glare at her "Send it back,I don't eat lunch"

"But don..

I cut her off "Maja is fully aware that I don't eat lunch,so It must be your doings. I am only tolerating your presence because Maja has been loyal to me and lebedev has served me well all along. So know your place in my house,or I won't hesitate to waste a bullet on you"

Fear was evident in her eyes "I am sorry Don,it won't happen again"

I don't bother responding and light a cigar and take a large drag from it, she quickly grab her bag and leaves the office.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

Four truck drives into the compound, I cross my arms as the guns were being offloaded. My phone rings and I bring it out from my pocket and saw it was Damien.

"What?"

He chuckles "Is that the way you speak to your Best friend?"

"Get your ass back to Russia, your son needs you."

"Well Vera and I are on our way to the airport, come pick us up in four hours later"

I rolled my eyes "I will send kostas to come pick you up"

"No!! come pick me up. I got to go, see you later" he says hunging up.

"When will the delivery be made?" I asked Fernando, the one incharge of delivery.

"In six hours time don"

I nodded before making my way to the garage, kostas was already leaning on the car.

"Let's go"

He nods and opens the door for me and I go in, he goes in also and drives away.

"To the ice cream parlor"

"Sure thing don"

Getting to the ice cream parlor,I go over to the counter and the girl behind the counter smiles at me.

"Welcome sir, what would you like to order?" She asked with a smile and I internally cringed.

I clear my throat "One bucket of chocolate ice cream, one bucket of vanilla ice cream, and one bucket of strawberry ice cream"

"Coming right up sir"

I turn to kostas "Order something for your kids"

"Thank you don, but my wife will kill me if they have ice cream"

I chuckled "Scared much?"

"She is super scary, but I love her scary ass"

I find myself laughing and soon the order was here and I paid and left some tip for her.

"Come again sir!" She grins.

I don't bother saying anything to her and we got into the car, I sit in the passenger seat and kostas mouth opens in shock. But he quickly composes himself and shut the door, before entering the car and drove out.

"She likes you don"

I glare at him "She is a child"

"Oh come on don, she is probably close to the legal age"

I rolled my eyes "I am not interested"

"Sure thing don"

We arrive at the house and I step down from the car, he follows me in with my briefcase and a bag which contains the Ice cream.

Maja Makes her way over to us "Welcome home don"

"Where are the kids?"

"In the garden with ma Crystal" she replies.

I take the ice cream bag from kostas "Keep the briefcase in my office and return in three hours"

"Yes don"

I soon got to the garden and I could hear the children laughter's, along with Crystal cute giggles. The sight in front of me makes me smile, I desire to witness this everyday.

"Daddy!!!" Drystan and Yulia squeals happily seeing me.

"Uncle Ivan!!" Aleksander shouts.

"Slow down kids, I got you all your favorite ice cream flavor"

"Yes!!!"

I distribute it to them and they sit on the grass scooping from their Ice cream. I make my way over to Crystal and sit beside her.

"You spoil them too much, how do you expect them to finish a bucket of ice cream?"

I shrug "It's no big deal, as long as it makes them happy"

She tilts her head to look at me "Your manager came and spoke with me, it's simpler than I imagined"

"I am glad"

"When will Damien and Vera be returning? It's not fair to Aleksander, he is still a child"

"In a few hours they should be here, do you want to come with me to the airport?"

She grins "Really? I get to see Damien?"

"Do you still like him?"

Her smile fades away "Why would you ask me that? when did I ever had feelings for Damien?"

I roll my eyes "If you never had feelings for him,then you should have never kissed him or neither would you have sneaked into his room continuously"

"What? how did you find out about it?"

I chuckled dryly "You lived in my house, do you think I wouldn't find out? you think I don't know about the kiss you guys had in your room?I was hurt so fucking hurt. But I just let it slide, he is my best friend and you were my wife."

She stares at me with an unknown look in her eyes "I am sorry"

"You don't have to apologise for anything, I messed up in the past and whatsoever you did to me, I deserved it. But if you choose to be with Damien, I won't stop you but he is happy with Vera now"

She smirks "I don't want Damien, I want Matthew"

I clutch my fist "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I want Matthew, and you need to grant me the permission to be with him"

I close my eyes trying to suppress the pain in my heart "I will speak with him about it"

"Jealous much?"

I open my eyes and drop my gaze to the kids "You already gave me the chance to be with my daughter, and she calls me Dad. I can't stop you if you want him, but I also can't force him to be with you"

"I don't need your help,I will get him myself. As long as you have given me your approval, that is all that matters" she grins.

I slightly nodded "I am heading in,I need to go through some files"

She doesn't respond and I go over to the kids, kissing their forehead before making my way into my office. On my way,I run into Matthew and I grab him by his collar and push him into my office.

"Don,is any..

I cut him off with a punch to his face "Your only job was to be a bodyguard to my daughter and not seduce Crystal!!"

"Don, I would never do that. Ma Crystal belongs to you, I won't dare"

"Then why does she want you?"

He frowns "I am gay don, I am not interested in women"

I breath a sigh of relief "Gay?"

He lowers his head "It's embarrassing to say don, but I had to come clean with you because things were getting out of hand. I have a boyfriend who I love and I don't want to part ways with him, you have to believe me don"

"Good, and don't say a word about this to Crystal"

He nods "I won't tell"

"Good"

🏵️🏵️🏵️

Kostas arrives exactly in three hours,I carry a sleeping Aleksander in my arms and Crystal holds his luggage. Kostas took the luggage from Crystal and we go into the car.

The ride to the airport was in silence, and we waited for twenty minutes before I receive a text from Damien.

"They're here" I said.

We step down from the car, and by now Aleksander woke up.

"Mama!!papa!!" He screams seeing his parents.

Vera picks him up "My sweet boy, look at you!I missed you so much,give mama a kiss"

He pecks her cheek "I miss you too momma"

"Alek, didn't you miss dada?" Damien pouts.

"I missed you plenty!!"

Damien chuckles and kiss his forehead "Thank y..." His words got stucked in his throat as his gaze locked with Crystal.

Crystal smiles "Hey"

He hugs her tightly and she returned the hug with a smile,I look at Vera and I could see the pain in her eyes as she watches the scene in front of her.

Vera gives me a smile which I know it's fake "Thank you for taking care of Alek. A family dinner is organised for tomorrow evening, you best be there"

I nod "Sure"

Damien nudge my side "Why didn't you tell me she was back? how did you get her back? keeping secrets from me now?"

I rolled my eyes "Now you know"

Crystal clears her throat "Vera"

"Crystal" Vera grits out.

"Mom,I am sleepy" Aleksander yawns.

"Let's go home then"

The ride to their mansion was filled with tension, and an awkward silence. We got there and we waved them goodnight.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She looks at me "She still hates me"

"And you still hate her. Don't you think it's time to work out the differences between you guys?"

She scoffed "I don't think we are ever going to be friends again. Katherine and her were my first friends when I was at my lowest, but at the end they betrayed the trust I had in them. When I needed them the most,they weren't there for me. So no Ivan, I won't work out the differences between us"

I nodded "Like I said earlier, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do"

We got back to the mansion but Crystal fell asleep in the car and her head rests on my shoulder.

"Should I carry her in?" Kostas asks.

I shake my head "Go home to your family"

"Ok don, goodnight"

I carry Crystal into the house and I passed by Matthew and Alfred who were guarding Yulia and drystan room. I lie Crystal down on my bed and I know I am going to hear an earful from her when she wakes up, but I want to be close to her, even for one night.

I take off her sneakers, and her jacket before kissing her forehead with a sigh. I decided to shower and I put on only sweatpants, before making my way to the bed. My phone dings and I bring it out and saw it was a message from Makism.

He will be at the family dinner tomorrow evening.

Ivan I think it's time to let him back into the family. Please be nice to him, he really has changed and we all want the dinner to be a success. See you tomorrow at the Dimitri Mansion.

I sighed deeply remembering his words and shut my eyes, trying to hold in the anger in my heart.

I will never Forgive you for letting Alyona die!!

I tried so hard to stop having those thoughts, but it refuse to go away. Will this fucked up reunion be a good thing or not? Why does it have to happen when Crystal just returned to me? Is this all a coincidence? Or is something about to happen that is going to change our lives forever?.

"No matter what happens babydoll, I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

469K 9.8K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
170K 5.3K 74
This is the second book to 📚- Into oblivion I'd ask if hope finally slipping out your grasp but then you wouldn't be here if it weren't for the few...
9.4K 210 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
942K 30.3K 45
"It could have been hatred but you don't look at the one you hate, like that." "Like what?" His deep voice asked. "Like you are a sinner and she is y...