avatar love story (aang x rea...

By avatarjenora

Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision versio... More

Revision!
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chaper 5
chapter 5's moment
6
7
ch 7 part to
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
part 17 IM WHAT!!!?!!!?!!!
18
19
ch 20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 part 1
33 part 2
33 part 3
33 part 4
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
50 part 2
51
sister to sister talk!
52
bonus
53
54
55
56
I am truly sorry

chapter 2

29.1K 616 1.3K
By avatarjenora

ok just so you know, im not putting any seence outside of where aang, katara, sokka our 'you' are.

your pov

aang: your really going to love the air temple __ its really amazing, your going to love it.

me: im sure it will be aang

katara: but dont get to excited, alot could have changed in the last 100 years

i know what she was refuring to. the whole world knows all the airbenders are dead. aang, and someone else i know are the last airbenders. tho no one knows theres another only i do.

aang: i know, but thats WHY im so excited. sokka wake up.

sokka: sleep now, temple later (snores)

urg, my brother sleeps more then a baby or a 100 year old man..... excluding aang of course, his matabulism was frozen, so hes mentally and phicaly 12 while, logicaly hes 112.

aang grew an evil smile on his face, and so did i. i picked up a stick and traced it along sokkas leg, that was inside the sleeping bag and aang screamed

aang: sokka theres a spider-snake in your bag!!!

(im not sure if thats what it was, but im going with it)

sokka emediatly woke up and started hopping in the bag yelling

sokka: get it off!!!! get it off!!!! get it off!!!!

then he fell and realized it was a joke to wake him up. it was histarical.

me: great, now your awake. nice one aang

i high-fived him.

aang: wouldnt of thought of it if you didnt trace his leg for effect. couldnt of done it without you.

me: i know, right? what would you do without me?

we both laughed.

we got on appa and took off. weve been flying 5 minutes in calming silence. then i decide to break it.

me: so aang what was it like... you know, at the air temple.

aang smiled at me, gawd that smile..... wait what.

aang: glad you asked, its amazing, your going to love it. it'll be the best thing you'll see

me: soo, your telling me out of the whole world that we might end up visiting, your saying this temple will be the highlight.

he nods his head in a childish way... cute... ok what. is. happening.

me: ill be the judge of that. you havent been EVERYWHERE you know. plus im sure over the years things chnged and advanced.

aang: i bet you it will be.

me: a bet, how juicy. after we save the world and i think it isnt.... you'll.... have to do what i say for a month.

aang: ohoh ohh, if your so confident.... if you loose.

me: ill... ill, um... ooh. ill take care of appa, if you know what i mean (#2)

aang: oh yeah... that is bad. you must be really sure of yourself to make the punishment THAT bad. fine, but you have to name 5 places. deal.

me: deal, i have it in the bag.

aang: keep telling yourself that.

me: i will cuz its the truth. so what else can you tell me.

aang: nah, it then wont amaze you as much if i do.

sokka: can you to keep your couplynees to yourself.

aang and i turn red.

aang: were not a couple!

sokka: im sure ___ wouldnt mind. right sis.

is he stupid. hes taunting me while im still mad at him. idiot. just cuz he helped me get aang back doesnt mean i forgive him

sokka: hellllllo. ___

i whisper to katara.

me: would you mind telling the idiot, we are stll not on speaking turms.

she just looked at me then sighed.

katara: sokka, shes still not talking to you.

sokka groaned and shed a tear then moved to the back of the sattle. like i care, he can cry a river if he wanted to. im still mad so i wont speak.

now that happened, and the ride got awkward. i just laid on my back and played with a bunch of water i levatated from the sea. yes even from 100 feet in the air i bent water i wasnt looking at. i know i bend like a pro, but i want to learn from a master, i want to know if im good enough.

after a while, we started seeing some tall pillars of rock so we must be close. i put the water i was bending in my empty pouch i brought and started bending the water inside the fog we were going threw. there is water everywhere surounding us. (soung scary formilier)

aang: just 5 more minutes, then we'll be there.

katara: aang, no one has seen an airbender since you showed up. what if the fire nation got to them.

what are you doing... katara shut up dont tell him

aang: katara please. just because no one has seen an air bender in a century doesnt mean the fire nation whiped them out. some could have escaped. plus the only way to the temple is by a bison. and im pretty sure they dont have any.

sokka: yeah but...

me: look we're here!

then i heard aang whisper we're home buddy, we're home i like seeing him happy... i just dont know how he'll take the news.

appa landed. we were getting ready to get off.

aang: ladies first.

he did a funny hand gesture to 'escort' me off appa

me: why thank you kind sir i giggled while playing along

aangs face brightened up when i did so he continues.

aang: well then allow me to take your bag miss.

me: oh you are to kind, but i can handle it.

aang: but i insist

me: alright then.

i gave... well threw my bag at him then faster then light, i run, i heard him chuckle before i was out of hearing range.

me: comeon lets go!

katara: this place is amazing.

aang: it is, but you should of seen it back then... over hear is air ball. it was my favorite game to play.

sokka: oh no.

katara: what is it.

oh no, a fire nation helmet. not good not good. i bend the snow and cover it.

sokka: you cant hide it for long. we're going to have to tell him.

i dont reply, but i bend snow on him. i guess sokka DOES get wet when kat and i bend... of couse i wanted to do it right now. i dont do things on accident.

me: its really beauiful aang

aang: i might win after all.... but before it use to be full of lemers and bison and munks... now its a bunch of leaves on trees.

i place a hand on his sholder, then he places his and on mine.

aang: lets keep going.

katara: whos that.

aang: thats munk geyatso, he taught me everything i know.

he bowed at the statue. all of a sudden i felt strange and next thing i know i see aang and a man that looked like the geyatso statue... must me him.

how did i get here, i have no clue. but i find it cool im 'living' a moment 100 years ago. looks like it would of been cool here. geyatso seems fun. im dying right now cuz he and aang pulled a prank on the other munks. man i want to taste one they seem delicious his cakes or pies.

i then have a strange feeling again and im back to my world. all i know is that i felt tired like i had energy drained from me and i fall.

gang: ___!

aang helps me up. my back is facing his chest. one of his hands is around my waiste and the other is on my sholder. is it me or is it hot in here.

aang: are you ok n/n

me: yeah yeah, im im fine. just a strange energy drain thats all. no big.

sokka: you fall to the floor and say no big. well to me its a big big.

i role my eyes.

me: aang shouldnt you be going to the airtemple senctuary.

aang: yeah i was just about to... wait how'd you know about that.

im back on my feet.

i just look down.

katara: is there something your not telling us.

aang: ___? n/n? he looks concerned

me: would you find it weird or believe me if i told you as soon as you bowed to munk geyatso i was transprted to a memory of yours where he was making some cake or pie and you were wondering if the munks made a mistake about you being avatar him saying the only mistake was telling you before 16. he told you when your ready someone will be ready to see you in the senctuary. then you and him airbend the cakes on the other munks.

sokka: there is no way-

aang: how-how is it possible you saw that.

me: ok so it really happened... wow... ok.........so what are we waiting for. we have a senctuary to go to.
______________________________________________

katara: so... how do we get it, wheres the key.

aang: the-

me: well actually the key is... airbending

yes, im back

aang: yes your back, the first girl i first saw in 100 years is back to herself the day i saw her

i couldnt help but feel heat rising.... oh gawd im blushing... oh sweat agni.

me: well what are you waiting for... open it

katara: how are you even sure that person is still in there... or alive

aang/i: well i/he survived 100 years in ice, why not

katara: good point.
___________________________________________

aang: hello? anybody here?

me: wow, look at all these statues.

katara/aang: who are they

me: these are your past lives aang. after the avatar dies hes reincarnated into the next nation of the cycle.

sokka: you were fire nation, no wonder i didnt trust you before.

aang: but whos the boy or girl on the right of the avatar

me: i actually DONT know... that scares me.

katara: whos that.

aang: thats avatar roku

katara: theres no name at the bottom, how can you tell

anng: i dont know i just do.

me: look. each persom on the right of the avatar is from the nation after. for the water nation avatar was earth. earth avatar was fire. for roku and the other fire nation avatars was air and for air is water. someone from the water tribe is meant to be by your side... in legacy anyway... not by your side as in... ill stop talking now.

katara: i wonder who she is.

shes talking about the girl next to roku.

i dont know why but my eyes are fixed to hers. i cant stop starring. out of no where my hand is placed on the statue.... i think i heard sokka screaming about purple glowing eyes.

next thing i know im at some battle? where am i and why am i here.

wait is that... no it cant be. avatar roku... and that girl. urg what is her name. oh well ill find out soon enough. but shes pretty tho... well im sure the others were beautiful to. wow she has purple eyes. is it even possible to have such a colour for eyes.

roku: you have to get out of here!

?: no! im not leaving you!

ruko: maya please. get somewhere safe.

maya... nice name.

(its pronounce may-a, like may as in maybe. maya)

maya: no! its my job as the legend and your other have to fight with you.

other half...? what does she mean by that?

roku has a small smile and nods in responce.

the two begin to fight. at first i thought she was only going to airbend... but i was wrong. she could do the for elements to. and some other stuff i find waaaay cool. i mean... she just TRANSPORTED BEHIND THE BAD GUY AND FIREBENDED AT HIS SORRY ASS!!! she has so many cool abilities that have nothing to do with the elements. she lava bended and so many others. like being invisable. man.... LEGENDS ARE SO AGNI AWESOME!!!!

me: GO MAYA!!!, ROKU KICK HIS SORRY BUT!!!

i knew they couldnt hear me, cuz im in a memory, but this is so cool. im watching a previous battle of avatar roku and some guy that wanted to start a war. not sure who he is but who cares, a bad guy is a bad guy, there is no need to be polite and know his name......... awww man. i hope when i snap out of this i wont be drained again.

yes they won... well duh!

maya: the worlds safe for another century.

ruko: and im glad you stayed by my side dear. i love you

maya: love you to ruko.

they kiss. wow.... cheezy but what a great way to have a story book ending.

wait, that means aangs destined to be with someone...why does my chest hurt when i think about that... about aang being with someone else... oh sweat mother of agni kai.... i like aang. i like the avatar.

ok sooooo... how do i get out of here. cuz its not pulling me out like last time. well to be fair, that was aangs memory that he was going over then. im in a statue or well a past lives memory, this could go on till the day she dies... ok maybe i can meditate myself back.

i sat down in the position and inhailed in deeply the slowly exhailed.

i could actually feel myself leaving this 'world'

i am now back in my time my hand still on the statue, aang and the others seem worries.

sokka: finally your back, about time, do you have any idea how worried i was!!!!!!! your eyes were glowing purple!!!! i was freaking out!! do you know how id feel if something were to happen to my baby sister!? even more so since you hate me and your not-

i stoped him there wrapping my arms around his waiste and cryied into his chest.

knowing he actually cares about me and him not only want to protect me because of the promise he made to dad was all i wantedto hear. sure im still upset for what he did about the aang sitch, but i missed my big brother and i was out of line. the passed 4-5 days (yes that long.hey you cant travel the world in one night) and what i said in the south pole was way uncalled for.

i could feel it that he was shocked and wide eyed when i first hugged him. but then i felt him calm down but when i started crying i can feel the concern that traveled threw his body as he gripped me tighter. i need him to forgive me. i have no clue what my life would be like without my big brother. but i have a small feeling that 2% of my tears are about these strange abilities that just started happening.

sokka pulls me slowly away but only enough to look at me in the eyes.

sokka: hey whats wrong.

me: i-i

i cant even speak.

sokka: shh, its ok... im here.

im pretty sure i heard aang mumble to katara 'aww what a cute brother sister moment' im pretty sure she agreed cuz i heard her stiffle a giggle since the two of them are also concerned for my outburst of tears.

me: im glad you are.

this time my arms are around his neck and my head is by his.

im sorry for everything, i didnt mean it. im so so so sorry I wispered to him

he whispered loud enough for only me to here its not your fault its mine, im just glad to have my little sister back and talking to me.

i was never gone, my anger just got the best of me for awhile. i dont hate you, i dont think your a bad worrior, i was stupid and mad and i said things that hit certain points in your ego. i love you sokka

love you to lilly (he calls her that, lilly, instead of little sister)

i can tell he was shedding some tears to. we pull away alittle. he whiped his tears dry, then mine.

katara: ok im glad you made up and all, but what was with the whole glowing eyes thing.

me: maya

sokka: what

me: the statue i touched, her name was maya, shes something known as the legend. she or he depending if the avatar is male or female, is ment to be by your side and help you. shes meant to protect you and... and... sigh... shes destined to be with the avatar. like as in WITH him... or her.

katara: well we know it has to be someone that can bend water.

sokka: so any girl in the north pole... great.

me: she has great and unimaginable power

aang: like what.

me: she can bend all four elements. and become invisible and transport. and other things... and im no sure if this is a legend thing, or it was just maya, but she had purple eyes.

wait a minute... four elements... wow. maybe just maybe

sokka: gasp fire nation.

sokka and katara hide behind statues. aang grabs my hand and we hide behind one he held me close... again. stop it ___ hes meant to be with someone else.

aang: lemers

sokka: food

aang: not if i make them my pets first.

they ran after the lemers.... boys. i roled my eyes.

katara: there are so many avatars and legends... i wonder why zuko isnt looking for her either. or why we've never heard of legends.

all of a sudden my eye glow purple again

katara: ___?

me: katara! the statues!

the avatars eyes are glowing blue and the legends are... glowing purple?

me/katara: AANG!!!

we run to find sokka and aang. my eyes are still glowing but i still have controle and i can see. even tho we have no idea where the boys are or how far they went i kept on telling katara to follow me, she does, i guess there is no arguing with a girl with glowing eyes.
and strangly enough we find them. aang is in that spirit state katara told me about when we were saving aang and i blacked out.

katara: what happened!

sokka: he found out the fire nation killed geyatso!

katara: oh no!

sokka: why are you glowing again!

me: i think it started when aang went into the spirit state!

sokka: what do we do.

me: im going to try to calm him down!

sokka: be carefull! but do it quick before he blows us of the mountain!

i roll my eyes, but no one but me knows that. both my eye-balls are completly purple.... and i dont think i can bink either.

me: aang you have to calm down! i know what the fire nation did to geyatso. trust me, i know the feeling and it isnt a good one. i felt this way when they took my mom. it killed me even more because i saw the man do it. i know he was like your family but you have a new one now. us. katara sokka and i, we're your family. we need you aang, the world needs you... i...i need you aang.

he floats down but is still in the state. kat and sokka are by us.

katara: we're your family aang

sokka: and we wont let anything happen to you, we promise.

i hold his hand and he comes out of the state. he's weak so he falls... but almost with super spead i go behind him and catch him and im no on my knees on the grownd him lying on them

aang: im sorry.

me: its ok, its not your falt

aang: but katara was right, and if they found this temple they must of found the others... i really am the last airbender.

i hug him for comfurt.

the two lemers from earlier swoop in and and drop food by my brother and he starts eating.

aang: looks like you made a new friend sokka

sokka: cant talk. must. eat.

the female black and white lemer crawls on me, on one sholder, walks under my hair to the other and rubs her head against my neck.

me: well hi to you to.

the male white and brown one jut crawled on aang.

aang: well hi there..... hey welcome the to newest members of our familiy

me/katara: what are you going to name hime

aang: momo........ what about you n/n

me: jenjen....? how do you like the sound of that girl.

she shook her head. no. ok.

me: um.... raven? no... oh lala, how do you like that.

she cuddles to my neck again

me: momo and lala it is.
_____________________________________________

aang: hey you to, appa and i are the only remains of this place. we HAVE to stick together. im sure we'll do fine if we do. he have to look out for each other.

sooo... do any of you know who the legend is... if not thats sad, its so clear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 49 8
Water Earth Fire Air My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days: a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes...
476 10 4
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
23.7K 666 12
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
37.7K 1.9K 44
Heimat: a place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homeland A decade has passed after the final b...