Fork's little fish girl

By Cherrybomb9824

Ariana Swan-Curry already has a lot on her plate. High school, her dad living all the way in Maine, her mom... More

Characters
House and cars
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The kids
Epilogue

Ariana

3.6K 84 0
By Cherrybomb9824

Name: Ariana Swan-Curry.
Nicknames: Aria, Ari.

Age: 17.
DOB: February 19, 1987.
Zodiac: Aquarius.

Gender: Female; She/her.
Sexuality: Straight; Ally.

Appearance: Voluptuous body type standing at 5'6 feet tall and weighing 139 lbs with 34D breasts. Black hair and dark brown eyes with tan skin.
Personality: Introverted, creative, and artistic.

Friends: None.
Family: Melissa Swan (mother), Arthur Curry (father), Charlie Swan (uncle), Renee Dwyer (ex aunt), Bella Swan (cousin), Mera (stepmother).
Love Interest: Johnny Carrington.

Likes: The ocean, swimming, art, reading, writing, blue and green.
Dislikes: Orange and yellow, socializing, bullies, gossips, attention, and Bella and Renee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.4K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
42.2K 735 18
[Slowly Editing] Ariana Renee Grayson is an 18 year old werewolf. Growing up without her father, and never knowing about her brother was hard. After...
39.9K 974 11
Junior Annie Tahiri just wants to get her required service hours and go about her life like normal. She wants to go see movies with her best friend...
444K 7.4K 22
Kahlan Storm's life was always hard she had a dad who was a drug addicted who was in jail with no mother around her brother is going to marry soon an...