Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 55

583 66 4
By DarlingReva

Indrajith and Chirag Rana shifted to Nandanvan till Marriage. Sangeet ceremony preparation is going on. Aman and Garima also came to attend the ceremony. Aman came to Khushi's room to talk with her.

Khushi: Bhai! You came?? Please can you talk with Wedding planners to arrange Haldi ceremony as soon as possible. I myself talk with them but your friend said not interfere in wedding planning.

Aman is serious and seeing her silently. Khushi turned towards him.

Khushi: what happened Bhai?? Why you standing silently?? 

Aman: what's going on Khushi?? What you hiding from everyone?

Khushi became alert and Said “ No Bhai, I am not hiding anything. Why you thought that I am hiding something??”.

Aman: because I can feel it. The truth you're hiding is very big this time Khushi. Don't take decision in Hasty which makes problems between you and Arnav.

Khushi: I don't know what I will decide. But keep all safe I will do anything.

Aman: don't do something that ends your relationship with Arnav.

Khushi: we hate endings, We Hate Goodbyes, We Hate Change. But that is life. It must be go on.

Aman was shocked hearing this. He can't believe that Khushi's saying these things. Khushi excused from him and Aman is standing in statue state.

Aman: we all eat lies, when our hearts are hungry. You're eating all lies which make you starve life long Khushi. Please don't do this.

Sangeet ceremony preparations are done. All are sitting in front of stage and enjoying. Arnav is searching Khushi here and there. But she's not present in the ceremony.

Arnav: Di, you saw Khushi??

Anjali: few minutes back Aman is talking with her in your room. Maybe both are in your bedroom.

Arnav nodded his head and started to go towards his room when Aman came out from ARSHI ROOM.

Arnav: what she's doing still inside?? Khushi come soon function is going to start.

Aman: but few minutes back she came down Arnav. I was there inside but she left leaving conversation in half.

Arnav: what she said??

Aman; she's not opening up Arnav, but something big is waiting for us. I can feel that.

Arnav: what do you mean by something big?? Khushi will be fine right?? 

Aman: don't worry nothing going to happen. She will be alright. Just keep one eye on her. Maybe we get some clue about the matter which she's hiding.

Arnav said ok and started to search Khushi. He took his mobile and called the security of gate and asked about Khushi.

Security: no sir, four cars are inside the mansion. Khushi ma'am not went outside.

He took long breath hearing this. Arnav came out and started to search Khushi in garden area. But she's not there also. Before he go inside he heard Khushi's voice. He started to go towards that direction. Khushi is upset that's why she came out and sitting backside of the mansion. She know no one come here that much. She's talking with her son keeping her hands on her belly.

Khushi: you don't worry, your mamma is not cruel. I will save you. You will be always beside me.

Arnav standing and listening her talks. Khushi can feel that Arnav is around her. She saw towards him.

Arnav: what are you doing here Khushi?? You know I almost searched every corner of this mansion.

Khushi: I am feeling suffocating inside that's why came here for some fresh air. You be with Di, maybe all Guest is arrived. I will come in few minutes.

Arnav: few minutes?? Fine I will sit here with you. And what you saying to my son??

Khushi: he's fine, that's why he's so desperate to come to this Earth. If you talk with him he will move his body in response.

Arnav: really?? Then I will talk with him. Champ, whom you love more?? Me or Your Mamma??

Baby not moved. Khushi is smiling to see Arnav. “Why you smiling like that??”. Arnav asked this, Khushi said “if you add two questions at a time then how he will answer??”.

Arnav: then ask him?? Whom he loves more??

Khushi: Nandhu, your Dad is asking whom you love more me or your dad. If you love me move and if you love your dad then don't move.

Arnav kept his hand on Khushi's belly. Baby moved inside and Khushi is happy. Arnav makes a face.

Arnav: what champ? You don't love your Dad? But whenever your mamma scold me you will punish her na?

Khushi: Arnav, you became like school kid. Who's complainting to his mamma.

Arnav: let's go inside, all are waiting for us. If Di see us here then she will say that I am romancing here.

Khushi smiled and both came inside the mansion. Sangeet ceremony was Fab. All danced except Khushi. She's happy seeing all happy.

GREECE

Aarav is roaming inside the forest with Kanak. She said she will show him that technique to become a Human again.

Aarav: Are you sure that these things going to work??

Kanak: yes, but it's not cure a vampire 100%. Some little vampire features will be remain inside our body.

Aarav: whats the use of this technique when you not become fully human?? It just waste of time.

Kanak: try to understand, we can like human. We can do anything like humans do. If in future you ever want to become a vampire then that small features help us to become Vampire again.

Aarav: ok, may I know why you helping me?? You don't know me that much.

Kanak: before one day in my dream showed that someone is coming here. And I have to help him. That's why I'm helping you.

Aarav: why you became Vampire?? 

Kanak: that's long story leave that and tell me about your decision??

Aarav: before that I want to ask my Fairy Princess about this??

Kanak: Your Fairy Princess?? You have girlfriend??

Aarav: No, No she's my brother's wife. I call her Fairy Princess. Because of her I am getting every happiness which I didn't got from childhood.

Kanak: oh, that means she's very special to you?

Aarav: Ya. She's everyone's favorite in my home.

Kanak: ok when you going to meet her? Can I see her??

Aarav: not now, but very soon I will tell you.

Kanak nodded her head and Aarav bid bye to her. He came to home and called Khushi.

Khushi: yes Aarav Ji, how are you??

Aarav: I am fine Fairy Princess, how are you?? And what my champ doing??

Khushi: all are fine here. In two days Di’s wedding is there. Are you coming??

Aarav: I will not come Fairy Princess, if I come there then Original Vampire not leave me that easily. I am fine here. But soon I will come back.

Khushi: really?? When??

Aarav: soon. I called you to inform that here I met one girl, not girl actually she's also a vampire. She's helping to become a human again.

Khushi: wow!! That's great then. When this technique started??

Aarav: still not started, before starting this technique I wanted to ask you about this.

Khushi: Aarav Ji, go for it. Everything will be fine. Arnav will be Happy when he get this news.

Aarav: don't tell anyone about this. I will give them a surprise when I come back ok??

Khushi: ok then take care and call me whenever you become free ok??

Aarav: sure, take care and be happy always.

Khushi said ok and both hang up the call. Khushi is happy that Aarav is going to human again. She's thinking that Everything will be sort out in this mansion. But she don't know the what she have to pay for that.

RAIZADA MANSION

Original vampire came to RM and started his prayer to remove that spell. It's not that easy to remove that spell. But he's trying hard to remove.

Original Vampire: these spirits are very aggressive spirits. They will hear my commands. These are the best to destroy that family. Avinash Singh Raizada now real destruction is going to start. 

Aman is going to attend one of the meeting when he saw Original Vampire inside the Raizada mansion.

Aman: what this original vampire doing here?? 

He stopped his car and wore the ring which protect him getting catch by original vampire. He slowly entered backside of the mansion and hearing whatever original vampire is saying.

Original Vampire: come to alive again. You have still time to take revenge from that Vampire family. He killed you all then how can you leave him?? I Know, I know because of spell you all can't come out from this mansion. But I will remove this spell and make you free. Three days time I need to break this spell. Help me in this. You will help me right??

All spirits are roaring loudly and Aman is stunned seeing all this. He don't know what to do now?? 

Aman: that's why I am feeling from few days that something big is going to happen. Raizada mansion is getting free from spell.

Before original vampire see him Aman came out from the mansion. 

Aman: if Aarav is here then maybe we should stop this horrific incident. But he's in Greece. Shall I inform him about this? No, No If he come back here then this original vampire kill him. I have to do something before it's too late. But how?? Is Khushi know this?? Maybe that's why she's behaving weird nowadays. Oh so much of confusion.

Something clicked in his mind and Aman was stunned getting to know.

Aman: oh shit man!! Next week there is Red Full Moon Night. That night we can kill Original Vampire. Yes this is the best day to kill that original vampire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story
4.2K 357 2
peep to know ❤❤
226K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
41.7K 3.3K 31
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta