Redrum ~ Sam Golbach x reader

By Sammich09

Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don'... More

|Chapter 1| Birthday Suprises! 🥳
|Chapter 2| The Meet! 🫂
|Chapter 3| Staying the Night! ⭐️
|Chapter 4| Time to Fly! ✈️
|Chapter 5| Anxiety.. 😥
|Chapter 6| Colorado Time.. Sweetie? 🥰
|Chapter 7| Kisses, featuring a PILLOW FIGHT!! 😘◻️
|Chapter 8| Séance Time! 🕯
|Chapter 9| Estes Method Time! 👻
|Chapter 11| Emotional chaos. 😕
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13| Hospital Time! 🏥🩸
Quick chat, kinda Authors note stuff
|Chapter 14| True Love ❤️❤️
Uh... hi again?
THE SEQUEL (name, im not doing it in the same book)
PLEASE READ (though i wont fight you if you dont)

|Chapter 10| Fake Love.. 💔

4.1K 55 72
By Sammich09

⚠️MENTIONS DRUGS, BUT NO ACTUALLY DRUG TAKING⚠️
I have the date of my life.. so soon
YOUR POV
Wow, that was not what I was expecting. Who knew Sam would be the guy to not ask you on a date but be like 'Hey, date. tomorrow. I'll pick you up.' But, I'm okay with that. Normal, I would fight someone who 'asks' me out like that. But who cares. Sam is perfect for me, after all we are connected. BEEP! BEEP! "Ugh, Sam.. turn off the alarm. I was enjoying my brain being an extreme over-thinker." Was somehow the first thing you said, not even a 'good morning' Sam just began laughing, "Alright, jeez YN. I thought you were a morning person." Sam replied jokingly. Colby had just woken up to see the two of you laughing, so he definitely was confused to say the least, "Did I miss something, or did y'all snort cocaine?" Colby said, sitting up slowly, rubbing at his eyes with his palms. His question just made the two of you laugh more, "No, the first thing I said this morning was 'turn of the alarm, I wanna continue overthinking' so Sam and. I just died of laughter from that." You replied, trying to roll over so you could talk to Colby sorta face to face, but since you were pretty much on the edge of the bed you just rolled right off. Causing the three of you to all die of laughter.. Until you heard a bang from the closet. "Uh.. what was that?" Was all you said as you slowly walked over to it. You saw the shadow of someone's feet, and thought someone snuck into your hotel room sometime in the night. But when you opened the closet, nothing was there. "Guess the gay wasn't ready yet." You said, walking away from the closet. (I can make these jokes, I'm pan) Colby and Sam fell to the floor, breaking into yet another laughing fit. Soon you guys heard knocking on your hotel room door. It freaked you guys out cause you all honestly though it was another ghost or some shit. You opened the door to see Aria and Amanda sitting there, "Uhm, why did it sound like someone was dying in there?" Was all Aria asked as they walked in. "Oh, I made a joke about the ghost in the closet being gay, that's all." Was all you said as you walked back to the bed, and since Sam was back on the bed, you had decided you would lay across his legs. Aria just raised her eyebrow at you, you mounted in response, 'I've got a date later.' Her jaw soon hit the floor. "Aria, you good? You acting like you saw a ghost. No pun intended! I swear!" Colby said, Aria just quickly picked her jaw up off the floor and said, "Oh, I'm fine. Just.. it's weird knowing that we might never see you guys again." Her eyes began to water. "No hell naw! Aria, you and YN are coming back on more investigations. We literally are stuck together for life, there's no way I'm just going, 'Haha, peace out fan. Thanks for making us seem nice.' YN and I have a connection, and since you and Colby seem to be all lovey dovey. You two are coming back." Sam said as he lifted you off his legs, "Now, I need to take a piss. YN and Colby. Get dressed. Aria and Amanda, you two also need to get dressed. We're heading out soon to go the a different hotel where we won't get haunted. YN, put something cozy on. I'm not gonna be to extra today." You just nodded, "Aria, we'll talk about the date later. Amanda, I want to talk more about attachments at our new hotel?" You said as you tried to push them out the door, "Wait, date?? And you didn't tell me? Who is it with, where are you going? Can I help you get dressed?" Amanda kept asked more questions, "Okay, it's with Sam. I have no clue where we're going. And no, I'm getting dressed on my own. Now, I can't distinguish the rest of the words you're saying, so goodbye." You quickly said, pushing them out the door. Jeez, they're something else.
One you pushed the two of them out the door, you walked over to your suitcase and picked out a cute outfit you had packed.
I was a cute outfit with a nice sweater and overalls. (Picture below, also, it was the cutest androgynous outfit I could find.)

Sam soon came out of the bathroom, his hair was all soaked because you assumed he had just had a shower. "Uh, Sam? Do you want me to leave whilst you get dressed.. or are you already gonna show me what you look like naked?" You asked, wiggling your eyebrows. This caused Sam to blush.. a lot. But on the flip side, Colby fell onto the floor dying of laughter. "Uh.. n-no. You c-an just. Uh. Go into the bathroom!" Sam shouted, you and Colby were both on the floor now, "Dude, I didn't know you could get this nervous over someone." Colby said before grabbing my hand and turning me towards the door, "Now, the two of us are getting coffee. What do you want, Sam?" Sam just mumbled, "I'll take what you're having." under his breath. You and Colby started to walk down the stairs, heading to the Starbucks the was a bit far of a walk, but Colby wanted to use this time to talk to you, "Uh, YN. I have a question." Colby said, stopping and turning towards you, your face just changed from excited to confused, "What's up?" "Uhm, I want to know if you're just using Sam for the fame.. and not cause you actually like him.."
You face dropped, "Colby. I literally could never do that. I know how difficult it can be to fall in love with someone, only for them to just be using you for.. anything honestly." Was all you said, before turning away, now walking with your face towards the ground. Colby grabbed your arm to turn you around and lifted your chin so you were looking at him, "YN? What do you mean you 'know what it means to get used', did you experience someone using you before?" Tears started to flood you face.
Flashback
You had recently moved and you were living in quite a nice house.. but that was only because your mom had won the lottery recently, and she decided she just had to use the money to buy a nice house. After she bought the house, she gave you a million dollars for your own use. This million dollars, became the nightmare of your life.
RING RING!
ITS ANDREW! Honestly, I love him so much. He couldn't be more perfect. Except for.. his spending habits. He spends like there's no tomorrow, but he doesn't Pt even use his own money. (Sorry if your names Andrew, I needed a name)
"Hey, YN! Do you want to go shopping! It can be a date?"
Your eyes just rolled, he always says this. But he ends up spending nothing, he just spends your money.
"Uh.. sure babe. Where are you wanting to shop?"
"We could go to that nice mall by your house, maybe head to.. I don't know. Chanel?"
Omfg, this man really wants to go to Chanel.
"Listen, Andrew. I don't have much money anymore.. my mom and I were kicked out of my house, and are living on the streets. If you want to go shopping, you need to pay. I need all the money possible so I can get an apartment at least." Let's see how this lie works out.
"WHAT! You're broke. I'm sorry.. This won't work."
"No.. Andrew. YOU ARE A FUCKING GOLD DIGGER. USING ME FOR MY FUCKING MONEY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WERE OVER! LEAVE MY LIFE. ALL YOU STUFF WILL BE THROW INTO THE TRASH!"
"YN. Please, I loved you. I did. But.. I changed, I'm sorry. I used all your money, I left you to sit on the ground, and.. just die. But I can't do this. I love you, but.. goodbye."
You just broke down in tears, you were worried about relationships for the next four years. Cause even though you were sixteen when it happened, you didn't know what true dating would be like.
Back to Stanley hotel time
Colby just stood there, shocked for a moment of what you just told him, "Come on, I want coffee now. And to maybe wash me face." You said laughing, "Okay.. so how the fuck do you go from extremely sad sob story, to laughing at your tears?" Colby asked, running behind you to catch up. "Honest.y, it's just because I hid these emotions from my mom for the next two years after my break up.. it was all until.. she came home early from work." Was all you said, Colby gave you the look that said, 'elaborate' "Uhm, I want to wait until we get back to the hotel to tell both you and Sam." Was all you said, before realizing your were in front of the coffee shop. Alright, YN. What's your order? I'll just head in and get them for us." Colby asked, "Uh, I'll just take a hot chocolate. Thanks!" You replied. Colby walked in to order the three drinks for you, Sam, and himself. You just sat at a table outside the shop until you saw,, a very familiar face walking up to you. No.. this can fucking be. Andrew.
"Uh, hey YN. I.. still feel really shitty. I'm sorry for what I did to you. But, uh.. what are you doing in Colorado?" He asked, walking up to your table. "Oh, I'm doing a video with Sam and Colby for my birthday." You said simply, not wanting to go into much more detail. "That's right, your birthday was last week. Speaking of, I may or may not have gotten you a gift." He said quietly, handing you a box. "Listen Andrew, I can't. I'm seeing someone." Was all you said before pushing the chair back, and attempting to walk into the Starbucks. Hoping Colby was done. Andrew just grabbed your wrist and spun you around. "You, are not fucking 'seeing someone'. I was there for you when you brothers fucking passed, and now! You just go and screw another guy! Someone who doesn't know the pain you went through with your family! Does this dude even know that you father left you, and you brothers are fucking dead!" He shouted at you. Your eyes began watering up, for the second time. Thankfully, Colby had finally came out of Starbucks, and saw what was happening. "Uh, dude. Leave them alone. Oh, and here YN. I got you a hot chocolate, with an extra side of whip cream." Colby said, handing you your stuff. "Are you the guy she's fucking! I thought you truly loved me YN! And this is what you do?!" Andrew shouted, this caused you to just, break. "No, Andrew! I'm not fucking nobody! I AM LIVING MY BEST LIFE. EXPLORING WITH THE PEOPLE I LOOKED UP TO FOR YEARS BECAUSE I HAD NO OLDER BROTHER FIGURE! YOU DO NOT TRULY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME!" You shouted, getting louder as you went, at the end you slapped him. And walked away, "Colby, let's head back. Sam's probably waiting for us." You said, grabbing his hand, your hot chocolate, and to finish it all off.
You flipped Andrew off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey spuds, I realized I posted the incomplete version, so I came back and fixed it. I was tired when I posted it, so I wa just like "yeah, it's 100% done" which, fuck no it wasn't. But, anyways. Todays word count is 1957. Well, uh. Sorry for any of you who read the unfinished version. Honestly, I'm getting stressed with all the stuff I need to plan for my vacation. Sooo. Woo for me? Idk 🤷. Well, I'll see ya spuds next chapter! 🥔👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 8.5K 51
Bringing a medium to an investigation has always been helpful for Sam and Colby, but this new medium, she's different and immediately captures Colby'...
9.8K 134 16
It's your senior year of highschool. You decide to go spend your winter vacation at your older brothers house in California. Your brother has five ot...
833 2 11
"He's not just hunting us." Colby said. His hands were gripping the sides of my arms. Tears cupped his eyes. "He's ruining our lives." _ _ _ _ Thi...
366K 10.7K 154
this story will have mature scenes. sex, language, drug use, etc. please do not read if you are sensitive to it. thank you Um, I don't know LOL. Thi...