do you still love me? | minsu...

Par kurakuralino

book 2 of "friends with benefits" after six years away, minho finally returns to seoul, playing on an america... Plus

intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
031

030

782 53 74
Par kurakuralino

"sung, look what i got!" the toddler's voice was muffled due to the thick scarf around his neck that reached his mouth.

"huh? where? show me, show me!" little jisung jumped next to where minho sat, awaiting what the toddler wanted to show him.

"ehh, a flower?" jisung said in slight dismay.

"it's not just a flower, sung, it's a crocus." little minho corrected, then they walked to the swings to sit down, "i read somewhere that these grow when spring is near."

"you know so much about flowers, you're starting to sound like a girl, minnie." jisung joked.

"hey! you talk like you don't get excited everytime you see a dandelion."

"what's a dandelion?"

"the fuzzy ones, silly!"

the two toddlers laughed at their bickering.

"hey look, there's another one!" jisung pointed at the ground and plucked it out. "yours is bigger than mine though..."

"you can have mine then." minho replied, but instead of handing it over to the younger, he fixed it in jisung's hair instead. "there!"

"it's no fair, you should have one too." jisung said and put the crocus in minho's hair too. "now we're matching!"

they giggled and played, enjoying each others presence before they had to go back home to their respective homes.

"i'm so tired!" minho exclaimed as he settled himself on top of the monkey bars, jisung following, handing him a bottle of water.

"me too, i'm ditching practice." jisung said, "i'm so glad this place exists near our training area."

"i know right, we'd be suffering by now if we never knew this place." minho drank from the bottle, and sighed.

they enjoyed the peace engulfing them both. it's been hard for them to make time for each other, they hardly get to see each other these days.

"i missed you..." jisung broke the silence, resting his head on minho's shoulder, whereas minho placed his head on top of jisung's.

"i missed you too, so much. it's been torture." minho sighed, snaking his arm around jisung's waist. "don't worry, the school year will be over soon. i'll be all yours again soon." he moved to kiss the top of jisung's head.

jisung looked up at him and giggled. he placed a soft kiss on minho's lips, smiling at the older with the fond gaze minho adored.

"can't wait." he said.

minho leaned towards him and kissed him longingly.

"what are you doing out here?" jisung asked.

the man shrugged, "to clear my mind?"

"in this place?"

"hey, i could be asking you the same thing." minho shot back at him.

"i'm sorry, it's just—" he sighed, "unusual? look, it's not everyday you see your ex boyfriend who's already obviously happy with someone else in the spot where only you two know."

minho scoffed, taking the swing next to jisung. silence dominated the air around them, it was a little awkward so minho decided to make the conversation.

"it's been a long time since i've been here, i'm surprised it still exists."

"yeah, what do you expect, it is secluded after all. only a few people know this location."

"hmm, you're right." minho said, leaning his head on the chain.

jisung looked the other way, he wanted to apologize for lashing out on the older, but he just couldn't seem to address the elephant in the room.

"jisung?"

"huh, yeah?"

"it's okay."

the younger looked at minho, who was already looking at him.

"i'm sorry?" he said, as if his ears were deceiving him.

"you didn't mean anything, it's all right, jisung."

minho always knew what to say, he always knew what the latter was feeling. he knew him so well that he could read jisung like a book.

jisung didn't say anything, he just looked into minho's eyes, the same ones he'd never get tired of getting lost to. the next thing he knew was that minho was reaching his hand up to his cheek, cupping his face as he felt his thumb swipe off a tear that he didn't notice.

jisung's head started to spin with emotions. part of him wanted to get up and hug minho tight, but part of him was yelling at him and holding him back.

he just wanted minho back in his life. he felt like he couldn't hold much more in. he wanted to be in jaemin's place instead.

he knew that minho was happy with his current partner, but he wanted to be selfish and get back what was his.

his thoughts got the best of him.

he stood up from the swing and went in front of minho, pulling the collar of his coat with both hands as he bent down and connected their lips together.

a perfect fit.

minho's eyes were wide as he froze. the same softness of jisung's lips.

the younger backed away, eyes looking at minho's, his heart dropped to his stomach as he realized what he had just done.

he let go of his coat, "i-i'm so sorry, i din't know what i was thinking!" he mentally scolded himself, he panicked as tears started welling up in his eyes, he looked away. "i should- i should go."

minho snapped back into reality when he heard what jisung said, he wasn't going to let jisung go just like that again, no, he wouldn't dare let history repeat itself.

"wait-" before jisung even had the chance to walk away, he grabbed the younger's hand and hoisted himself up, pulling the younger to his chest.

in a swift motion, he pulled the younger in for a kiss. jisung felt himself tense, but soon he gave in. minho pulled him closer, scared that if he let go of jisung there would be no chance in getting him back.

the kiss slowly deepened, tongues getting involved as they poured all of their pent up emotion in the kiss. their minds were only filled of each other.

nothing held them back in the moment.

sure they know their tomorrow they'd regret this moment, but they know they'll regret more if they never did it.

the two of them pulled away, their foreheads connected as they chased their breaths.

minho cupped jisung's face with both of his hands, "i've waited for god knows how long for this."

"i've missed you so much, you can't even imagine."

jisung completely broke when he heard those words from minho, he hugged the older tightly.

"you idiot..." he said between sobs. his sounds getting more muffled as he buried his face in the older's chest. he put his hand in a fist, giving small weak punches on minho's arm.

"you don't know what i've been through this whole time, you make it so hard to forget you... i hate you so much..." he said with a broken voice.

minho only hugged the younger back, rubbing soothing circles on his back, he couldn't help but let a few tears out.

they've longed for each other so much already. their denied desire for each other finally smoothened out.

the kiss they shared just now opened minho's eyes. he knew that he still loved jisung just as much, he'd just been putting on a blind eye this whole time.

only their love remained, but nothing else was the same as before considering that minho was already with someone else.

but that didn't cross both their minds.

they only cared about one another at the moment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

259K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
64.5K 2.9K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
61.7K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
75.5K 3.6K 39
SEQUAL TO REBOUND Life has ups and downs, unfortunately for Minho and Seungmin, they lost each other: they wanted different desires but, it all chan...