The Devils Of Harvard

By AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Devils Series} Nathanial Winters' move to Boston for university, states away from his family... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Thirty Two

85 9 5
By AidinWhite

The weeks passed slowly with our schedules being filled more and more as the weeks droned on and Finals crept near. Arilynn and I were often found sitting in one of our dorm rooms studying together and helping one another as best we could on certain topics.

Tomorrow was finals which meant we were all going to bed early that night though we were at her dorm and her roommates were a different breed entirely.

They were all party goers and there was nothing wrong with that I just wish that their preparations didn't involve my eardrums being subjected to their bad music taste and even worse singing voices.

Arilynn being the wonderful and kind girl she is asked them to quiet down so we could study not taking my piece of advice to tell them all to 'shut the fuck up instead of sounding like screaming chain smokers with their vocal cords dipped in fluoroantimonic acid'.

Which probably would have worked.

We were sitting with our notepads between us and quizzing one another based on them though we had roughly the same thing written for each point.

"So what is going on aside from your finals tomorrow?" Arilynn asks and I hum thinking about it since I had nothing that was really there to worry about.

"Nothing, prepare to go home to New York. Take you with me, I have to drive though so I get a three hour drive back to NYC in my Aston which I find extremely comfortable".

"Did your Bugatti go back home too, haven't seen it outside the frat in a month" Arilynn says.

"Yes it has, that unexpectedly for most people who don't own one, they find it the most comfortable. My dad loves them, think he has for a long time though".

"Your dad is only ever pictured with all kinds of cars though".

"Yes he is, what about your family I've never asked about them?" I puzzle while pulling my legs up to my chest.

"My dad is a chronic workoholic and if he isn't doing that he is showing me off as the show daughter for him and my mom's bettered image. My mom is just as busy as my dad but tries her best to be present as much as possible" Arilynn says before pulling in a breath, "my dad kinda scares me from time to time, and I feel like I'm under immense pressure all the time".

"You and my dad would get along, similar childhoods. Though his parents died when he was fourteen" I mutter mostly to myself but it reaches her none the less.

"I heard your sister say that being a Winters is having the curse of opportunity and the grace of solitude" Arilynn remarks and I laugh.

Probably Izzy.

"Which one said that?" I ask while continuing to laugh.

"Isabella" she says and I nod.

Knew it.

"It's a reflection of how we have so many things we can or could do, but we have to watch how we do it. My whole family is money on top of money, but scandal can be set off from things as simple as buying a new car or a new home. The other half is that because of the money we have, we can have solitude anywhere in the world since for periods we will make our lives look rented, just so that when it changes to permanent no one thinks we are really there" I explain.

"I wish. Though I just want a home that isn't stressful, don't really care about scandal, people will dislike you wherever you are" Arilynn says looking up at me.

"Can I ask for something really immaculate?" I inquire.

"Whatever you are about to ask, you just did. You have no need to worry about asking me something Nathan" Arilynn says reassuringly before folding her hands.

"Do you want to cuddle, I'm done doing schoolwork until tomorrow".

"Sure" she beams and we both shut off our electronic notebooks to put away before she flopped herself onto the bed and slipped under the blanket, pulling it to her chin.

I then walked over and shut off the lights before walking over to the nightstand and pressing the button on the light remote that lit up the fairy lights.

"Cute light setup" I comment and she peeks her head over the blanket to smile at me.

Slipping under the blanket I pulled her closer to me before reaching up and removing the scrunchie holding her bun up, making all her hair fall into a pile behind her head.

"Why did you steal the scrunchie?" she asks staring at me, and all I could think was how adorable she was.

"Why are you so indescribably gorgeous, love?" I counter and she flushes.

"Don't" she says, "you'll make my mouth hurt".

"Whoops, also there are more then one way of doing that, I could smother you in kisses until you beg me to stop".

"I would enjoy that thoroughly" Arilynn states while I took to tracing the dip in her waist, slowly moving my finger gently from her hip and stopping so that my hand never touched her left breast.

"Would you?" I muse and she nodded.

"Is that your way of asking me to kiss you?" another nod.

Slowing I leaned over holding her waist for support, and so that I didn't crush the poor girl until I could feel her breath on my face, and her heartbeat against my chest. She got more beautiful the closer I was, I could see all of her perfections and I wouldn't change even a single thing about this girl.

I then pressed my lips against hers feeling the vibration of her satisfied hum against them. How she always seemed to have a reaction to me, to my presence was addicting, but I'd never misuse that trust. She was so pure but I knew that pure girls would also kick your ass if you gave them even a single reason to doubt that you were being genuine.

"You know I think I'm falling for you Arilynn" I say staring into her eyes as I did so.

Her own were filled with emotion at those words as if looking for some sign of a lie, or falsity but she'd find none.

"If you're lying to me, I'll cut your dick off and feed it to a shark" she says in such a gentle way that I had to stop myself from laughing at the fact such a threatening sentence could be said from the petite girl I was holding in my arms.

"Noted" I smile, before letting my face fall back to it's resting passivity.

"Arilynn Hamilton, I would never hurt you. I couldn't live with myself if I did, and I certainly would be a fool if I did. You're the kind of girl I'd rather hold in my arms forever and never let go so that I can always keep you safe like I know I could" I say and I could both feel and hear the passion in my own voice, and the doe eyed expression in her eyes as I improvised this on the spot, all the while her heartbeat quickened against my own.

"I'd rather take you on cute little café dates, or to all of my homes around the world, I'd rather cuddle up with you on the couch and watch movies, or make you breakfast and coffee before you wake up. I'd rather stand in the way of anything that could possibly harm you. I want to not just call you love, but my love. Lord knows you already have my heart, and I know that time is just a number with a random expiration date that no one on this earth knows for themselves. So I'd rather spend every waking second doing my best to make sure that I get to do those things with you. To have you feel valued and respected" I continue.

"I want to be your boyfriend, and I know I don't have flowers or chocolates, or an obnoxious sign. Hell I didn't even have a script for this I just said what came to mind, because I'd rather you know how I feel about you bare and simple how it is. I have nothing but thoughts and feelings, and the single goal to make you the happiest girl in the world. Now I know that I have my issues and I'm flawed and there very well may be someone on this green earth that could do better but I'll give my all to do my best for you".

"So I have one question and you don't have to answer immediately. But will you become my girlfriend, please?".

Arilynn remained silent as she stared at me and I slowly watched her mind begin to organize things registering and processing my words until everything clicked all at once, and she beamed at me like an angel, like the angel she was to me.

"Yes Nathanial I will be your girlfriend" she finally replies, though I had a feeling I'd get nothing less for a response.

I then leaned forward once more and softly pressed my lips against hers as a promise. An intimate solidification that I would uphold every word I just told her to the best of my abilities because I planned to. I planned to give her the best of everything I could possibly offer including the most expensive thing on earth. Love.

This is my New Years present to all of you, a double update with Nathan and Arilynn being together. I thought this would be the best way especially with how their relationship is. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace

And Happy New Years once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 15.5K 69
{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along with his three closest friends Nicholas Har...
17.3K 341 17
It has been a year since Nathan discovered that Scarlett isn't his daughter and Kimberly was, once again, pregnant. Nathan, Tom and Kelsey have alwa...
147K 2K 30
Scarlett Rosca was a normal girl with normal friends, and a normal life, until she starts tutoring her worst enemy and her Twin's best friend. After...
369 20 32
Melodious Lightening had it all the money, the fame, and the fans. But when her newfound faith is put into the spotlight, and she has to choose betwe...