˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲━𝐉�...

By __METAMORPHICC

.ೃ࿐A ʲᵘˢˡᵘᵛʳᵃᵉ'ˢ production presents... ᖴᗩᑎTᗩᔕY ᒍOᗪᗴᑕI IᗰᗩᘜIᑎᗴᔕ '𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞...𝐖-𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫... More

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 1 𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜
ద 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸 ద
ద 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝙸 ద
ద 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝙸𝙸 ద
༒ 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜, 𝙾𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎? ༒
♡ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡
ஐ 𝙺-𝙲𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚒𝚕 ஐ
𖨆 𝙹𝚘𝚓𝚘'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𖨆
𖨆 𝙹𝚘𝚓𝚘'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𖨆
♕ 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚍...𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴! ♕
☄︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸 ☄︎
⍣ 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍 ⍣
⎈ 𝙽𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸 ⎈
⎈ 𝙽𝚘 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝙸 ⎈
☘︎ 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 ☘︎
♫ 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚄 ♫
⚛︎ 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 ⚛︎
𖠋 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙾𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𖠋
𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡
A Woman's Scorn
♕ 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚍...𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴! ♕ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮-𝗠𝗿. 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗻
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 2 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
➶ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ➶︎
➶ 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜 ➶︎
⇅ 𝙳𝚊 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃 ⇅
⇅𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚗 ⇅
⇅𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝙽𝚞𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛..?⇅
⇅ 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 ! ⇅
⇅𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘐𝘴... ⇅
⇅𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ⇅
⇅𝘌𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 ⇅
⇅𝘌𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 ⇅
⇅𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚞𝚗-𝚗𝚒𝚝?⇅
⇅𝘔𝘴. 𝘊𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤 ⇅
⇅𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ⇅
⇅𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚝? ⇅
⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 ⇅
⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 ⇅
⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 ⇅
⇅𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!⇅
⇅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙸𝚗 ⇅
⇅𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗' ⇅
➶ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ➶︎
⇅'𝙽𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕 ⇅
⇅𝙰 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 ⇅
⇅𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚘? ⇅
⇅𝙰 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⇅
⇅𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊⇅
⇅𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸 ⇅
⇅𝙱𝚂𝙱⇅
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝟹 𝙹𝙳𝙲
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝟷
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝟸
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝟹
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝙹𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚝...
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝙹𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
ᔕᗯIᑎᘜᔕ IᑎTᗴᖇᒪᑌᗪᗴ
ᔕᗯIᑎᘜᔕ IᑎTᗴᖇᒪᑌᗪᗴ 1
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-𝔻𝕖𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖̀
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-𝔻𝕖𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖̀ 𝕀𝕀
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-𝔻𝕖𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖̀ 𝕀𝕀𝕀
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-𝔻𝕖𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖̀ 𝕀𝕍
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪-𝔻𝕖𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖̀ 𝕍

☣︎ 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕) ☣︎

672 23 220
By __METAMORPHICC

─── ∙ ↤H̶e̶y̶ L̶o̶v̶e̶l̶i̶e̶s̶↦ ∙ ──

You have now entered the ˢᵖᵒᵒᵏʸ element of the Jodeci Series known as . . .

.・。.・゜✭・. .・。.・゜✭・. .・。.・゜✭・.

Starring no other than . . .

╔════☾░░░░░░☽════╗

╚════☾░░░░░░☽════╝

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

To my gorgeous readers!

Even though Halloween was almost three months ago, and it's now 2023, I thought it'd be a good idea to release my Halloween Compilation of Jodeci Shorts I kept stashed away in my drafts collecting dust instead of doing a Christmas or new years special.

This chapter will consist of some of my favorite scenes from halloween movies—but it wouldn't be a Fantasy series without a hint of ᴶᵘˢˡᵘᵛʳᵃᵉ humor, so it will be turned into a parody.

If you don't know what a parody is . . .

Basically what this whole book is about in general, but I just let it be known officially because I just figured out what I wanted the overall theme to be.

I'm also bringing back my girl Venus, but she has no affiliation with her previous character—here's her face reveal . . .

Anyways with out further a-do cause I'm just rambling....

Let's see if you can guess the two horror flicks . . .

┈┈┈┈┈☟┈┈┈┈┈

Take One

🎃

Venus sat comfortably in her parents living room with her round eyes hooked on the square screen sitting in front of her. In a indian style position on the cream colored couch, the 18 year old anxiously rocked her knees up and down causing her recently popped bag of ACT II popcorn to bounce in her lap uncontrollably as she impatiently waited on the 1994 Soul Train Awards to come back on from commercial break.

The young adult had been awaiting for this night ever since she heard the announcement on the radio and previews during commercial breaks a couple months ago—vowing not to miss it for anything as her favorite R&B group had been nominated for an award. To be sure of this, Venus made sure there was no distractions in her way by one—unplugging all the phone lines in her home, two— threatening her friends to leave her alone or else she'll cut them off—literally, and three—paying her little brother 5 bucks to fake a asthma attack so her nagging parents can be out of her way for the next few hours until the show is over.

While in a daze—fantasizing a romantic moment with some of her favorite male celebrities, an obnoxious ring ended all her erotic thoughts as the loud repeating sound disturbed her ears. Looking over, she groaned annoyedly as the small pink retro house phone shook simultaneously on the tiny desk next to her.

"I thought I unplugged all the phones..." Venus mumbled out loud to her self as she pondered.

Irritably, she picked up the entire phone set and placed the vibrant microphone towards her ear.

"Girl, are you watching the awards?" A screeching voice beamed on the other line.

"Uh, duh Bianca. That's why I told your ass not to call me during this time. So why are you calling me?" Venus retorted in a smart demeanor. She hated when people didn't listen to her innocent but bossy requests.

"Because I wanted to know if you seen Babyface perform yet? Girl he is so fine." The ignorant girl gushed sighing loudly on the phone, making a blowing effect.

"Obviously I did Bianca, if I just told you I'm watching the shit right now." She replied, looking up at the camera with a really nigga expression.

Venus was starting to question deeply on how she even befriended the clueless teen—as she was a year younger than her, and being that she was dumb as a box of rocks.

"Look if you're not bleeding, dying, or in any sort of domestic dispute—not that I'll actually care for any of those horrible circumstances, don't call me again. The part I've been waiting for is about to come on."

And with that, she forcibly placing the microphone back on its place holder and unplugging the cable. Venus then rested back in her same criss-cross position with a wide smile on her face as the announcer introduced the nominees for the next category.

And the nominees for the Best R&B Single - Group, Band, Or Duo are...

RING, RING, RING

"What, now!" Venus shouted. She angrily placed her popcorn on the glass counter in front of her and angrily picked up the house phone—quickly forgetting that she unplugged it.

"Bianca I thought I told your stupid ass-"

"This isn't Bianca, Venus..." a robotic voice stated.

Although the voice was obviously fake and electronic, Venus couldn't help but to get shivers down her spine as the unfamiliar masculine tone startled her.

"W-who is this? And how do you know my name?" The frightened woman stammered.

"I'll be asking the questions here lady..." the dark tone told, reserving their dominance in the conversation, "Now, what's your favorite scary movie?" they asked. Their once digitalized voice suddenly became more realistic, revealing a soulful speech.

A confused Venus scrunched up her face and quickly pulled out her big script book from underneath the soft cushion and flipped through the pages swiftly.

"Uh, wrong line sir. Look at page 42. A-and K-Ci?" She asked while raising her thick brow.

Blaring muffled sounds and shuffling filled the girls ears until the same computer sounding voice spoke back into the speaker.

"Ahem, pardon me. Who's your favorite R&B group?" They asked shamefully as they cleared their throat, awkwardly trying to move forward.

Not paying any mind to what transpired a few seconds ago, Venus just rolled her eyes and continued on with her lines as if nothing happened.

"What makes you think imma answer a random ass question like that to someone I'm pretending not to know—or be scared of for that matter?"

"I would think you would answer pretty quickly  considering your bestfriend's life's at stake." K-Ci sarcastically implied, laughing loudly on his end causing Venus to raise the phone off her warm ear.

Alarmed, Venus rose up from her slouched position and gripped the phone tightly in her palms.

"Which friend?" The young adult questioned, furrowing her brows.

"Look on your patio." He snickered evilly.

Slight creaks filled the silent atmosphere as she tip toed her small feet on the hard floor towards the glass sliding door. She shakily moved the pink curtain to the side revealing her best friend Bianca tied up with tape covering her mouth. She wasn't alone as a masked figure hovered behind her with a toy knife.

"Oh, it's just Bianca." Venus sighed in relief, wiping her forehead. She had thought it was one of her friends she cared for the most like Harper or Naomi.

"Let's play a little game...I ask you three questions, and if you get at least one of them right—say bye bye to your little friend." The masked man told, waving the small knife tauntingly towards the woman's neck.

"You mean if I get one of them wrong?" Venus asked in a questionable tone. Who the hell hired this dumb ass to play the killer she wondered.

"Yes—oh my god Venus do you always have to be grammatically correct all the damn time!" K-Ci pouted, stomping his big feet on the patio floorboard.

"Sorry, continue on with your little show." She said in surrender.

"Finally. First question! Who were the nominees for the best R&B single from a group, duo, or band for the Soul Train Awards?" The young adult asked, holding the play knife in place against his soon to be victims bruised throat area.

"Geez crazy killer—I don't know, right before I got the chance to hear the nominees I got rudely interrupted by a dumb ass person known as K-Ci wearing a clear costume mask broadcasting his ugly face for the whole world to see attempting to play 'psycho killer'." Venus smartly replied, chuckling at her own response. She crossed her arms irritably while the phone rested between her shoulder and her ear.

"Oh my bad, silly me. I guess we can go on with the next question then. What's the best Jodeci song?" He sheepishly asked next, rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"Which ever song Devanté doesn't have you singing lead on. Like Stay, Lately, Pump it back..." She listed without hesitation before getting quickly interrupted.

The camera quickly panned over off set presenting the 3 other gentlemen in directing chairs eating Waffle House before zooming back to the main act.

"In my defense, he literally begged me to let him join the group in the first place. It was originally supposed to be me and Jojo." Devante claimed as he chewed a mixture of a waffle and a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Look lady, you're getting on my last nerve! I will kill this helpless girl right in front of you if you don't cooperate!" K-Ci warned dramatically, pulling Bianca closer to him.

The frantic woman hummed loudly which caused a slick smile to creep among the murderers face. He thought his harsh tone in his demeanor had the girl fearing for her life, but in actuality—it was the strident odor that came out of his big mouth through the mask that had Venus's friend in a frenzy.

"Go ahead, I don't give a shit. She was annoying and dumb as hell anyways. Kinda like you." She revealed while raising her shoulders up and quickly lowering them.

"Last question," A stressed K-Ci gritted between his teeth, "Name your favorite Jodeci member in order? I'll give you a hint on who should be first."

The conceited man then dropped his knife and pointed his thumb and index finger repeatedly towards his chest to help the struggling woman out as she was on her last straw.

"Hmmmm, this a hard one. Let me think—Dalvin, Jojo, and Devanté!" Venus quickly answered with her index finger pointing up in the air, doing a toothless smile.

"W-what about me?" He stammered bafflingly.

"You said name my favorite members. Not my least."

Fed up with the whole scene, the angry man cursed loudly to himself and stomped off the set huffing and puffing. He aggressively waved off all the cameras that hurriedly followed behind him to catch the fuming expression off his face.

"Welp, on to the next parody!" Venus happily shrieked, skipping off set.

┈┈┈┈┈☟┈┈┈┈┈

Take Two

🎃

The four boys decided to hop in Devantè's new car he got for his 17th birthday and take a night full joy ride out in the middle of no where. Regardless of the destination, they didn't really care where they were headed, as long as they had a nice working vehicle to claim as their own instead of his parents beat down mini van, they was alright with the whole entire thing—even though things take a slightly dark turn on their nightly outing.

"C'mon De, just one last time. You missed the best part!" K-Ci pleaded in the passenger seat as he held a circular disc in his hand.

"No Cedric. I'm tired of hearing you scream, 'OUU YEAA' a million times on that damn song. Give my ears a break." Devanté groaned, relaxing his body against the leathered seat.

Him along with the rest of the boys were fed up with hearing his group mates cover to Bobby Womack's iconic song, If You Think You're Lonely Now, for the fifth time in a row since they've stepped foot inside his Honda Civic.

"I agree with De on this one bro. You tried too hard tryna compete with Bobby Womack. Never try to out do a classic." His brother Dalvin agreed in the back seat. He leaned forward to express his opinions more audibly.

"Funny how this is being said by the least vocally talented one in the group." K-Ci scoffed, folding his arms. He always hated when someone talked negatively about his solo covers on songs—regardless if it was harmless criticism.

"Don't talk about my brother like that Ced. A-Although that might be true, d-don't talk about him!" Devanté unintentionally stammered in a unsurely tone. He then furrowed his brows as he now turned his attention towards his angry friend.

"Stop calling me Ced, De. Or should I say Donald?" He slickly challenged the male, giving him a slight grin as he knew that would piss him off.

While the 3 childish men continued arguing over stuff that were hugely irrelevant, Jojo in the back seat quickly diverted his attention from his side window towards the front of the road where he seen a curvaceous figure pop up in his vision.

"Uh, guys?" The concerned male spoke out.

"Just say that y'all are jealous of me and my timely success." K-Ci assumed, smiling foolishly.

Devante and Dalvin in sync scrunched and frowned their faces at the man in disbelief with what they just heard.

"Jealous?" They both shouted in sync.

"Yes, jealous." he recited dragging out the words, "Y'all are mad that I am the most good looking as well as the best singer out of the whole group." The passenger adamantly concluded conceitedly with his eyes closed.

"Uh, guys?"

The two brothers suddenly laughed hysterically at K-Ci's outlandish statements, ignoring Jojo's badgering concerns in the background.

"Sorry that I'm the Michael to y'all's Tito and Jermaine-"

"Guys!"

"Wha-" The arguing boys attempted to yell out.

Before they could get a chance to finish their sentence and properly turn around to the alarmed male, the car rattled up and down followed by a large thud that was heard underneath—which made the boys bounce up and down and scream in a panic.

Devanté quickly pressed his right foot on the brake pedal and swerved off towards the end of the road, causing a loud screech noise on his waxed tires at it was forced to come to a complete stop.

"Is everyone alright?" Dalvin managed to ask, rubbing his nose and sitting back up as his head went face first into the arm rest.

"No, I'm not alright. Look at my precious face!" K-Ci shouted. He aggressively turned his rearview mirror towards his direction to look at his busted lip and scratched eye brow.

"Atleast we're still alive." Devante chuckled as he massaged his bruised jaw. He secretly thought about how he wasn't going to live much longer once his overly strict parents find out about his sudden motor accident.

"Yeah we are, can't say the same for him though." Jojo hinted, staring at the unresponsive body that laid face down in front of them.

☣︎

"So what now?" Dalvin asked in a unsure tone, shrugging his broad shoulders.

They were now standing over what seems to be a tall male body that was dramatically hit at a fast speed with Devanté's now recked Honda.

"I say we rob 'ole dude for everything he got, toss his body in the river somewhere, and forget like this ever happened." Devanté planned out  nonchalantly, next bending down towards the deceased man's pockets and searching them frantically for any cash or valuable items.

"T-that's not right man! You killed this poor man and now you taking his money? You foul De." Jojo exhaled shaking his head. Unsurprisingly, this was his first full sentence he's said since the start of this whole tragic night.

"Got any better ideas Captain save a nigga?" K-Ci retorted as he looked towards the side at his brother who he thought was acting like a saint.  

Silence filled the dark empty road as the group weeped silently on their thoughts and sorrows. Everyone knew what he was doing was wrong, but either didn't have the guts or care in the world to say something. Dalvin was about to open his mouth, but was quickly shut down by K-Ci's mean glare and Devante's menacing mug.

"Just hurry up before someone sees us."

☣︎

ONE YEAR LATER

A peaceful Dalvin was walking inside his cozy 3 bedroom apartment from a long and tiring day of doing absolutely nothing but getting on his brother's and best friend's nerves with his foolish antics. He whistled lowly to him self as he sat his house keys on the granite counter, and took off his black leather jacket.

"Ahh, what a day." The man sighed. He skipped over towards his comfy recliner so he could watch re runs of the show Martin. Before he could sit down, he was caught off guard by a small stick note that was placed on the cushion part of the chair.

Picking it up carefully, Dalvin slightly tilted his head as he confusingly read the eerie note out loud to himself.

"I know what you did last September." He uttered lowly, pouting his lips.

Not paying any mind to the note, Dalvin just scrunched up the alarming note and tossed it to the side. Nothing was going to get anywhere of his late night sit com watching he enjoyed doing every evening.

☣︎

"Martin so crazy!" The amused man yelled at his flat screen. He was watching episode 12 of the sitcom named Hollywood Swinging Part 2. The tv was at the scene were Jodeci was performing their song Lately on a talk show, but got caught off guard with a shocking singing guest who in his mind thought he was a part of the group—Martin himself.

The comedic scene was suddenly interrupted with a static noise and grainy look on the huge television screen.

"What's happening now.." Dalvin wondered. First the weird sticky note on his recliner, now his tv is acting weird.

"Hello, Dalvin." A husky masculine voice greeted. It was then revealed a pale looking man with large tire lines marked across his face.

"W-who are you?" The scared male stuttered, leaning back in his chair anxiously.

"You don't recognize me? Let me refresh your memory." He offered, chuckling darkly.

His scary figure temporarily faded as a clip that consisted of 4 men not being mindful of the road  occupy the screen. Dalvin's eyes widened astonishingly as he soon remembers that tragic night, and what will happen next.

His body jerked back as the exact moment where his older brother hit a innocent man filled his dark orbs traumatically.

"How about now?" The unknown man asked, clenching his broken jaw.

"L-look man, in my defense I wasn't the one who killed you! It was my big headed brother. So if you want to kill anybody, i-it should be him for his wrong doing." Dalvin stammered between his words. He then sunk his trimmed nails into the leather seat he sat in tightly.

"Wow, so he does have a mind of his own..." The teasing voice trailed.

Seeing the puzzled look on his face, he decided to elaborate on his analyzation.

"I say this because you're usually the yes man of the group. Co-signing with everyone else because you're too scared of rejection and being the odd one out of the bunch."

Dalvin frantically nodded his head as he agreed with the poor victim, hoping he'll have mercy on him.

"But it's too late. You should've had all this mouth last year when he robbed me of the little change I had in my pockets and jewelry." The man abruptly ended, causing all chances of making it out alive slim to none.

☣︎

A self absorbed K-Ci was looking in the mirror of his medicine cabinet with nothing on but his basketball shorts as he examined at what he called, 'delicate face'—checking for acne. While humming his groups popular hook, Come And Talk To Me, his brief jam session came to an end when that same odd figure appeared before him, causing him to jerk back.

"I always hated that song..." The man gritted distastefully as he arched his nonexistent brows.

"Ahh! Wait, aren't you the guy Devanté ran over with his car last year?" K-Ci asked, leaning slightly towards the glass.

"Ah, good. I don't have to show the flashback again like I had to do for your scary ass friend earlier before I killed him." He sighed gratefully.

Doing double take, K-Ci leaned his skinny frame against the white sink and furrowed his brows curiously.

"You said you have a clip from that night? C-can I see? I'm suddenly coming down with a little anorexia." The foolish boy claimed dramatically. He put his hand on his forehead as if he was feeling a little faint.

"That's amnesia stupid. And by the looks of things, I can kind of see the first option come into play..."

The irritable male behind the mirror rolled his eyes as he seen the self conscious boy pat his body worriedly up and down, not even caring about his friend that unfortunately perished not too long ago.

"Hey, knuckle head! Did you hear when I said your friend is dead?"  He repeated loudly.

"H-huh?" K-Ci asked, finally gazing up at the spooky older man.

"See, that's you're problem. You're so focused on your self that you're not even aware of what's going on around you. I literally told you that I killed your group mate Dalvin in cold blood a short minute ago, and you're more concerned on how you look right now—which really doesn't matter anyway because you're about to die in a few seconds." Spoked the ghost figure truthfully.

"So what you're saying is....I don't look good?"

☣︎

Devanté and Jojo tiredly walked in their shared apartment after a busy day of recording and singing songs for their upcoming album. The light skin male yawned and lazily walked upstairs to his room while the darker toned one stayed down stairs and walked over towards the refrigerator for a late night snack.

Upstairs, Devante successfully changed into his night clothes before going to bed—the nights prior he would usually manage to get one piece of clothing off, while the remainder stayed on his body until the next day. The stress of producing and writing songs for their new album was really taking a toll on him.

"How the hell-" He trailed, being startled by the skeleton looking figure hovering on top of his king sized bed.

"Well if it isn't the dude who ran me over." They sarcastically spoke, keeping a straight face.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead? And how did you get into my room?" Devanté asked. He covered his chest as he upper body was being exposed to a stranger he killed last year.

Ignoring the boys maddening but valid questions, the ghost just hovered over in front of the muddled boys tall frame. "You stole my change too...broke ass nigga."

"You can have the shit back. It's in my piggy bank—I was saving it for a rainy day." He responded nervously while smiling.

"You gonna learn how to respect the dead you light eyed Ginuwine." The elderly man warned as his eyes started to glow red. He chuckled menacingly as he noticed his soon to be victim's body tremble in fear—similar to the last two.

"Hey De, you mind if I take the last sip of your orange ju-" a faint voice asked. His tone got lower gradually as his mouth dropped at the horror happening right in front of him. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Jojo help me! That old ass nigga I killed last year is tryna get me." Devanté shouted. He then ran and hid behind his hazy friend—as if his obvious shorter frame was tall enough to cover him.

"Wassup Joel!" The sinister man said, switching up his revengeful demeanor to a cheerful one.

"Oh hey Carl." Jojo greeted back in return. They then shared a quick dap at the shocking encounter.

A baffled Devanté stared oddly at the exchange, and furrowed his brows.

"You two know each other?"

"Well—that same night after you ran him over, his ghostly body came into the room wanting to team up on revenge against y'all for putting his death in vain. Told you shouldn't have robbed him." Jojo shrugged.

"Exactly. Now that I have you both here—guess it's the perfect time to say you're both dying." Carl announced happily.

"Huh?" Jojo gasped, "W-why are you killing me? That wasn't part of the plan."

"Although your intentions were good, and you did try to look out for me—you didn't follow through effectively. You always were the smart one out the group Joel, you just don't have the effort or will to put your foot down to execute your self. So unfortunately you have to die." He wise-fully claimed, this time feeling a bit remorseful.

"I should've stayed quiet..." Jojo mumbled.

.

.

.

The End! If you read the whole thing then you're a ride or die

Yes it was long but it was also long over due being it was stuck in my drafts for months

Aside from Halloween, Happy New Years to each and every one of you! I appreciate y'all for reading, commenting, and voting on each and every one of my chapters. It really makes my day every time I see a notification pop up on my screen.

I'm also grateful for the new writer friends I've made towards the end of the year, I hope that we grow closer in our new friendship.

I also hope to grow even more as a writer as well, cause we only going up in 2023...

Signed - Jusluvrae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PRIDE. By 𝑴.

Fanfiction

6.4K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
82.6K 3.7K 37
𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊, stormi evans is the biggest female r&b singer on the planet. with the fame and success, such tragic events in h...
1.6K 95 38
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭.. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮.. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾...
298K 4.2K 58
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚�...