Destined To Be

Von tinting9

Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had anoth... Mehr

Agony
Pretty Prince
Perfect For Him
Warm Hug
Frozen
Shattered
Closer by a Mile
On a thin Rope
Bleeding Heart
Crossed Path
Darkness
Taken
Home
Blooming like Snowdrops
Do They Call it Love?
Heart for Him
Heart To Heart
Close yet far
Sun and Rain
Know His Heart
Hand in Hand
The Game is On!
Framed
Love You, Love you not
Red and Blue Thread
Stabbed by Cupid
Sealed with a Kiss
You are Mine
Feels like a Dream
Lightyears
Poisoned
Whirlwind
Felt Like Winter
Not an Update: Background of Characters
Teary Eyes
Chess Board
Learning to Love
Peaceful Slumber
Truth untold
Parallel Lines
Goodbye
Trapped in Storm
Sweet Dream
Orange of the Dying Sun
Truth and Dare
Letting Go
Trapped In Fire
Epilogue
Thank you Readers

Miles Apart

4K 90 4
Von tinting9

"Kook, would you mind going out with us? All you do is work." Jimin chirped as he was swinging his leg while sitting at the edge of the table. At the corner of the same room, there is Jeon. Jeon Jungkook, a 23 year old who seemed very much interested in the file he is going through. Things weren't the same months ago. Jungkook would have spent his life like a normal guy in his 20s...but a tragedy took away everything from him. 

Jungkook graduated from one of the most prestigious universities of Korea with a great score. His enthusiastic mind, energetic nature and attractive personality won over everyone in the company he joined. Soon he made his own business that was thriving well. But he has always thought it is Jiu for whom everything he dreamt came true. She was his lucky charm and he loved her with all his being. They were planning their marriage to stay together but an incident shattered Jungkook and his dream of a happy future with Jiu. 

The couple was returning from shopping. Jiu was happy recalling how his Kookie was blushing while choosing a ring for her. She could not stop teasing her lover for that. Moments later it was a blinding light flash... Before they could figure out what was going on, there was a loud sound... Pain shot through Jungkook's body and before he could reach his love, he saw her bleeding. His eyes got droopy and body gave up before he could reach his love... 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.3K 642 17
JK: I don't want this life ~~it's hurt ( crying) Tae: let me hold you plzzzz, ~~I wanna hide u from this world, wanna take you in my embrace (with t...
2.6K 116 8
Taehyung wasn't the one Jungguk wanted.He wanted someone who have the guts to stand against him , to make him crazy and burn his heart like it's on f...
132K 4.3K 30
Jk: look how pathetic you are.. getting fucked by your soon to be son - Topkoo Bottomtae - This story contains very distrubing things which some pe...
1.9K 182 14
disclaimer ; all the content used in thisvideo -picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The st...