𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)

13.9K 531 143
By taekook_is_lyf

So only bottoms can be soft, cute, mushy, baby and attention lovers And tops can't? These people with their typical thinking i swear *smh*

Welcome to TaeTae's Kooking

Ok *nod nod*

I don't have this dough 😭

Tae is slapping it on our faces

You're luck Jeon Taehyung *sniff*
.
.
.
.

Taehyung wake up by the sound of his alarm. He slowly opened his eyes with his right hand avoiding the sunlight peeking through the gap between the curtains....he groaned when he feel his bones cracking when he tried to move....

*sigh* it's becoming a habit of him to sleep in the same position for the whole night when a muscle bunny loves to lay on top of him....he massaged his both boobs as they were again sore due to continuous sucking session of his brat husband.

He somehow layed the older on bed while buttoning up his shirt and moaned in sweet pain when he stretch his body. He stood up from the bed and went to do his morning routine after adjusting the curtains so they could cover the window completely knowing his husband had enough time to sleep some more minutes.

He came back after brushing his teeth and washing his face, he again opened three upper buttons of his shirt and layed beside the Mafia King who was pouting in sleep....he kissed the younger forehead and propped on his elbow while caressing that sleeping baby's chubby cheeks.

"Koo wake up" Tae softy said only to sigh when he saw no moments from his husband, aah waking his husband in morning was getting really difficult day by day....he tried few more time and luckily the bunny opened his right eye a lil and knowing his husband very well Taehyung again layed on his back while opening his arms only for his husband to attack his swells again.

Taehyung chuckled while setting the ravenette's morning hair as the older was busy in sucking on his right boob. After 10 minutes of comfortable silence Jungkook finally opened his eyes and smiled widely at his wifey while resting his chin between the younger's boobs.

"Good morning" He yawned earning a kiss on his right cheek from Taehyung who replied with a 'Morning'.

"You know you are getting overly obsessed with your strawberries hm" Tae carefully said while cupping ravenette's face who was poking his right nipple but stopped hearing his wifey.

"No they are mine i can do anything because you are mine, only mine" JK frowned while gripping on Tae's chest with his rough palms earning a whimper from Taehyung who arched his back while biting his lower lip.

"Yes yes they are yours bunny but we should also control right, it's not good to be so much addicted to them yeah" Tae reasoned as he was getting worried because of his husband's obsession over his touches and boobs.

"Why? No your addiction can never be bad for me, I don't mind being addicted to you or these strawberries" Jungkook argued back while getting a triggered feeling inside of him, no he can't stay away from it, from Taehyung, from his strawberries. No he can't he was feeling the possessiveness was bubbling inside him like a volcano.

'Is wifey going to leave me? He is doing that because he don't want to give me my boobies, he will stay away from me now, I won't be getting kisses and cuddles anymore, he is saying all this to warn me before going away, he will meet someone better than me, he will say I Love You to someone else, I'll be alone again. No this can't happen no no no no I'll not let this happen.' (Are koi roko ise)

'I will say sorry to him, he can't leave me now, who'll feed me when I'll be angry, who'll scold me whenever i overwork, who'll make me sleep in night, who'll give me thousands of kisses when i want. No I'll not let him leave me, I'll lock him yes I'll lock him and myself in this room so he can't leave me' JK's mind was again playing tricks on him, the voices in his head were coming back.

"Hey hey hey baby no, wifey loves you ok. Wifey only loves his baby bun" Tae whispered out when he saw the Mafia King was silent for long time, he understood his husband's thoughts after seeing the changes of emotions from sad to anger to madness in those doe eyes.

"Look at me bun look at wifey, see i am just here with you my baby. I love you Koo I love you so much" Tae tried again when the older was still not responding to him.

"Yo-you'll not leave me ri-right?" Tae's heart broke in pieces after seeing a tear slipping from his husband's left eye who was looking at him with bambi teary eyes.

"No no no i was just saying so you won't get addicted hard to them baby. No, I'll never leave my bun. How can I leave you huh tell me how can I? I can't live without you baby I can't" Tae said pecking Jungkook's both eyes and again a taer slipped from the older's glossy eyes and one becomes two then three then four and soon Jungkook started to cry hard while hugging Taehyung who also got tears in his eyes.

It was the first time Taehyung was seeing the Mafia King crying, he was blaming himself for that. It's been so many years Jungkook cried last and according to Jin last time he cried was when his mother left this world, after that no-one ever saw The Jeon Jungkook crying.

"Pl-please don't leave *hiccup* me pl-please wifey *sob* please I'll-I'll die without you *hiccup* wifey" Jungkook was shaking in Tae's hold who was trying so hard to console his husband by whispering sweet words to the older and after a long two hours Jungkook finally stopped crying but Tae got worried when he felt the older was having problem in breathing.

"Baby please look at me" Tae said choking on a sob causing Jungkook to look up from his neck only to feel a pang in his heart when he saw red puffy eyes of the older with his lower lip between his teeth while sobbing and hiccuping.

"Baby you are my strong bunny right, my handsome hubby yeah come on don't cry love. I am not going anywhere baby, no-one is taking your strawberries away from you hm. Stop crying please love stop crying" Tae said while picking up the tissues from side table and started wiping his bunny's tears and running nose who was now sniffing while wiping Tae's tears.

"Come now let's sleep for sometime hm come here" Taehyung tried to distract the older whose bottom lip again wobbled but Tae guided him towards his chest to which Jungkook immediately took the left nipple between his lips and relaxed his body completely laying between Tae's legs who bit his bottom lips to let out any cry after seeing his husband desperately sucking on his boobs while holding Taehyung tightly like his life depends on it.

"Love are you ok?" Tae asked after some minutes but got no reply as his bun again fell asleep while having his treat lazily in sleep, this cause Taehyung to sigh and he carefully pulled his swell out from his husband's pouty lips as his boobs were numb by now.

He carefully caressed his crybaby's puffy red cheeks who was naturally pouting in his sleep. Taehyung pulled the older closer getting lost in his thoughts.....Jungkook was behaving strange and Taehyung knows that there's something he was missing, he looked down at his husband who was sleeping without any care of the world while looking all cute just like a soft baby bunny he is.

After two hours Jungkook woke up only to feel his chest pressing on the silky mattress insted of his wifey's soft warm body, he pouted and stood up to do his morning routine while whining about missing the younger....he came back and sat on the bed and started to check emails from work.

He looked up when he heard the door knob twisting and just by seeing his wifey standing at the door he immediately put the laptop away with changing his expressions from stoic and professional to whining and pouty which cause Taehyung to chuckle at his dramatic husband.

Tae put the tray of food on table and settled himself on his husband's lap who also held him by his waist out of the habit....he slowly caressed the Mafia King's head before pecking his squeezy cheeks which caused his hubby to pout more as he was expecting to get his morning kiss from those soft pink pillowy lips.

"Come on have your breakfast first and then we'll have an important talk Mr. Husband" Tae talked like Jin making the ravenette to look at him frowning but he widened his doe eyes remembering the last night incidents. He looked at the younger with a cute look with some hopes to trap his wifey in his cute charms but alas Jeon Taehyung was successfully used to ignore his personal bunny's acts by now. ......(Yes i am rubbing it on your face so what? 😏)

"Now tell me what is bothering you" Tae asked while wiping the Mafia King's pouty lips after feeding him his breakfast.

"Nothing" Jungkook shook his head and hugged Taehyung tightly who sighed before throwing the used tissue in plate.

"You know you can't lie to me right?" Tae said cupping his face and it was all to form tears in Jungkook's doe eyes again.

"Baby please, it's hurting me to see my strong bunny crying. Please tell me Koo what is it that you're hiding from me" Tae said softly wiping his husband's tears away who held his both hands.

"Promise me you'll not be mad at me" Jungkook sniffed while looking at the younger with expecting eyes which caused Taehyung to frown.

"Love I can't be mad at you. No never baby, You know you are really too cute and handsome to be mad right" Tae giggled to cheer up the older's mood but to his surprise Jungkook only shook his head while looking at him with same expecting eyes.

"Ok ok i am sorry. I promise you I'll not be angry or mad ok" Tae sighed pecking those kissable lips earning a nod from the ravenette.

"You remember last Saturday we went for the family dinner outside?" Jungkook started playing with Tae's fingers who nodded his head recalling the evening when the whole family decided to enjoy outside when the company cracked a huge deal.

"That day *sigh* yo-your pics with me go-got leaked" Jungkook finished still looking down but panicked when he got no reaction from the older.

"I promise i immediately removed it from all over the internet with my company officially announcing that it was a business dinner with some VIP family clients" Jungkook quickly explained thinking his wifey will blame him but instead Tae frowned at his husband's behaviour and he cupped his face causing him to look up.

"And? Why are you so hyper about it hm?" Tae softly asked after seeing the panic in those moving Eyes.

"I was worried because I failed to keep my promise about keeping you safe and letting you live a free life without any paparazzi following you as a husband of country's top C.E.O" Jungkook mumbled pouting earning a soft kiss on his forehead.

"And that's the reason you were forcing me to keep security with me right?" Tae asked chuckling causing his husband nod his head while taking Tae's finger between his bunny teeths.

"Aish Koo i am not mad at you bun, you should have told me before baby....It wasn't your mistake that someone caught our sight together. It's ok i can understand after all i have Country's most demanding and hottest C.E.O tied to me" Tae giggled biting the older's left cheek who looked up at him with innocent doe eyes.

"Really?" Jungkook asked killing Taehyung with his cuteness for the nth time now but nevertheless younger nodded his head.

"Yes baby and don't worry I'll keep the security with me ok...now be happy i am not mad at you" Tae said smooching the ravenette's face whose eyes lit up with joy.

"So i can have my strawberries now?" The Mafia King asked cupping Tae's clothed breast who looked at his husband in disbelief. Seriously? *Sigh* Jeon Jungkook is just a baby trapped in Big Boy's Body.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

I'll not be available for upcoming 10 days coz i am having exams...wish me luck but don't expect replies hihi
.
.

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(2115 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
282K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
101K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
478K 29.9K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...