National Treasure Level Schol...

By nyxiily

Ming Xia traveled back from the interstellar era. Her head is full of advanced theories and black technology... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133 | END

CHAPTER 28

1.3K 30 1
By nyxiily

Chapter 28

   In fact, originally, Ming Xia's thesis research direction was "Linear Operators and Linear Functionals", which happened to be a small chapter in undergraduate mathematics textbooks.

    But later, she read a mathematics extracurricular expansion book that Teacher Sun gave her, and her mind changed immediately.

    She decided to study the topic of "(') properties".

    the reason is simple.

    This mathematical symbol is so cute. When she glanced over it, her sleepy head immediately recovered, and her initial liking for it was very high, and she really wanted to find its brand.

    Writing papers is really boring, but if accompanied by such a lovely symbol, it seems that in ancient times, the emperor went to the harem after a whole day of government affairs in the previous court, and was accompanied by the charming concubine, and his mood suddenly changed would be great.

    Since you want to write a topic in this direction, you must not miss the relevant information. Originally, Ming Xia planned to register a HowNet account by herself, and then deposit money in it to download papers, understand and study.

    But unexpectedly, it was such a coincidence that Wang Fei wanted to go with her, and by such a coincidence, he sent her a HowNet account, and charged 500 yuan directly into it.

    Ming Xia felt that Wang Fei was getting more and more familiar with routines.

    But what she didn't know was that Wang Fei's heart was actually bleeding from the computer screen.

    In the past few years, he has managed to save up a small coffers with pocket money and New Year's money. Last week, he spent nearly 1,000 on buying clothes with his girlfriend.

    Only two-thirds of the small treasury is left!

    Wang Fei couldn't help sighing.

    At the beginning, he was a little rich man who was crazy about krypton gold for game skins. He operated arry in the audience, and many younger brothers followed behind and shouted 666.

    Later, when he had a girlfriend, he was a generous boyfriend who spent thousands of dollars to help her buy clothes.

    But now, he is just a pitiful elementary school scum who puts money into Sister Ming's HowNet account so that she can download papers.

    He cried and felt sorry for himself.

    Otherwise, he should go to HowNet to read more papers and study, otherwise he will always feel that he is at a loss.

    Krypton gold bosses don't suffer, learn up up!

    Ming Xia doesn't know Wang Fei's mind of the second fool. She was sitting in front of the computer, tapping on the keyboard with her slender fingers, and was concentrating on writing a thesis.

    Abstract: (′)property and generalized (′)property are deformations of eyl's theorem. In this paper, the necessary and sufficient conditions for the bounded linear operator t and its calculus to have generalized (') properties on hilbert spaces are studied. Using the obtained conclusions, the necessary and sufficient conditions for the generalized (') properties of control operators are studied.

    Keywords: single-valued continuation properties; generalized (') properties

    . The framework of the title is also very clear.

    The first chunk is "preliminary knowledge".

    The second block is "property of generalized ('), which includes small blocks such as theorems, proofs, notes, etc. For example, you can write "the operator t∈b(x) has a generalized (') property, if t satisfies... "This definition.

    The third block is "perturbation of generalized (') nature".

    Fill in these large and small blocks one by one, and you can complete a paper with good quality.

    Science papers are written very differently from liberal arts papers.

    Science papers are often full of numbers and formulas, just to prove the correctness and feasibility of a certain theorem, while the numbers in liberal arts papers are usually used as supporting data, mainly for academic interpretation and divergence based on a topic. .

    This is also related to the bifurcation of learning content and thinking methods between science and liberal arts since high school.

    Of course, for the needs of social development, arts and sciences are both important, and there is an urgent need for relevant talents to conduct academic or technical research to promote national development.

    Ming Xia's typing is not slow, but a thesis needs to go through the process of conception, revision, and continuous improvement, so it is impossible to finish it so quickly.

    For example, the big frame she made in her mind, the filling of the first piece of "preliminary knowledge" in the thesis, because there is not much content, Ming finished it very quickly.

    But the logical thinking in the second part of the thesis is relatively strong. Like high school mathematics solutions and proofs, there must be a connection between the formulas, and the logic is rigorous, so it is more complicated to think about.

    Moreover, because Mingxia decided to change to the "generalized (') properties" temporarily, although he read a lot of materials, but after all, the accumulation is not enough, and it is more troublesome to write. From time to time, he has to look up relevant materials or look at relevant time comparisons. Recent papers, so as to determine whether the proof method and theory of oneself have too many super-classes.

    Also very tired.

    Ming Xia didn't know about Liu Yanrui's transfer to another school.

    It was still Thursday, and Wang Fei found that he hadn't come to school for many days, so he took the opportunity of going to the office to teach math in the office during the big break in the evening, and asked the class teacher.

    Speaking of this matter, the head teacher was also very puzzled.

    It is said that the transfer was forced by Liu Yanrui himself. His family members strongly disagreed, but he insisted on it, and even refused to attend classes.

    I don't know what's going on.

    Everyone in his family felt baffled and scolded him a lot.

    Ming Xia has a lot of things to do recently. Except for class, all the free time is either reading the mathematics books that Teacher Zhao and Teacher Sun found for her, or reading other people's research on "(') properties" on HowNet. I don't pay attention at all. Liu Yanrui didn't come to school.

    After hearing what Wang Fei said, I was a little surprised, but after thinking about it, I found it understandable.

    He probably judged others by himself. He felt that she, like him, hated other people’s kindness. He was afraid that she would release the recording for any reason, which would make his "popularity" that was little left worse, so he decided directly. Change places to go to school.

    how to say?

    Self-inflicted evil, can not live.

    For a moment, Ming Xia was emotional.

    But only for a moment.

    Because she is really too busy to waste her energy on irrelevant people.

    God! why! paper! So many words to write!

    Mathematical symbols are not easy to type in the input method she uses, but in the process of writing the thesis, they need to be used repeatedly.

    Ming Xia fell into a rage.

    Wang Fei's learning ability is average, and he doesn't seem to be particularly good at anything, but he has always been extremely talented in perceiving Ming Xia's emotions.

    Sister Ming was in a bad mood because of the paper they were supposed to write as a group. Therefore, as an oil bottle who was taken to participate in the international competition, he should be obedient and obedient.

    Hurry up to study, prohibit playing with mobile phones in class, complete daily learning tasks, and browse HowNet in your spare time, you can’t live up to sister Ming’s expectations!

    Wang Xiaofei! Rise up!

    Monday is the preliminary round, and the venue is set in the city.

    Because I didn't sign up for the pre-match training, I was worried that there would be some unclear details that needed to be understood on the spot, just in case, when the time came, the three of them would definitely go to the spot in advance on Sunday.

    Wu Qiqi's goal is to win an award, so she must enter the national finals, and she studies very hard.

    Ming Xia agreed to accompany her. Even though it was just a city-level preliminary competition, she was confident in her heart, but out of respect for the competition and the competition, the day before the competition, she still had to make preparations. of.

    After that, it's racing and wasting time on the road.

    She suffers from motion sickness, and as long as she sits in the car, her mental state tends to be bad. It is impossible for her to have the energy to read math textbooks in the car, let alone work on her thesis with a very cute title.

    In this way, after going on for two to three days, November is almost over.

    A book, read halfway, put it down, you can come back and read it again.

    A paper, halfway through writing, put it down, and don't think about it at all every two or three days, the thoughts in my mind have to be reorganized.

    After struggling for a while, Ming Xia finally put down the math book in her hand and concentrated on writing the first draft of the thesis.

    Hurry up, finally, Ming Xia finished writing the thesis on Saturday night, took Wu Qiqi and Wang Fei with her, and formed a small QQ group of three, named "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Prize Reserve" .

    Super Love History (Ming Xia): [Group File: "A Note on Generalized (′) Nature".dx]

    Super Love History (Ming Xia): I finally finished the first draft! ! ! When I come back from the preliminary English competition the day after tomorrow, I will definitely need a second revision. I will send it to you for a look first, and if you have an idea, just mention it. Everyone is a team, so don’t think too much.

    Be sure to win the prize (Wu Qiqi): Wow, this topic is so advanced! ! ! I remember that I only occasionally saw this symbol in mathematics journals, but I don’t really understand what it means_(:3」∠)

    _I must win the prize (Wu Qiqi): It’s really hard work, sister Ming! I'll watch it right away!

    The game is temporarily retired waiting for my college entrance examination (Wang Fei): ... What? Mathematics Symbol? ? ?

    The game is temporarily retired and I wait for my college entrance examination (Wang Fei): I went to Baidu for a while... I'm sorry, I was wrong, I just thought it was sister Ming who accidentally made a typo, and that's why I typed the yan characters into the title of the thesis...

    Super Love History (Ming Xia): ...You should wear thicker clothes tomorrow, or you will be hurt very much if you get beaten.

    The game is temporarily retiring and waiting for my college entrance examination (Wang Fei): [Fat house burst into tears.jpg]

    Knowing that Ming Xia and Wang Fei passed the qualifying round and were going to the city to participate in the preliminary round, Ming's father and Ming's mother already had a mid-term exam as a foreshadowing, more shock than surprise.

    As for Wang Fei's parents, they were really shocked.

    Although, they were also worried that their son would be a bad student, but because they really didn't like to look at their son like a thief, the pocket money and freedom they gave Wang Fei were always larger than those of children of the same age.

    During the recent period, it’s not that they didn’t realize that their son seemed to work a lot harder. When he went to find Ming Xia, he seemed to bring books and exercise books instead of his mobile phone, power bank, and occasionally a game console as before. , The midterm exam has also improved a lot.

    But they really didn't expect to hear their son participating in this kind of nationwide English competition.

    and! Qualifiers passed! Now, just because I am going to participate in the preliminaries in the city, I have to ask for two days of back and forth schedule leave with the school.

    Especially Wang Fei's mother was very happy. With only two days' schedule, she packed a box full of luggage, and the box was still very big. Ming Xia and Wu Qiqi were shocked to see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 60.1K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...
200K 5.4K 150
"What?!?!" Seeing nothing in her view, she then opened her eyes that had a blindfold covering around her eyes. Seeing colors appear before her as she...
117K 3.7K 55
Charlie was an not so average scientist and famous genius who went to a party to celebrate another of her scientific breakthroughs after turning 31 w...