National Treasure Level Schol...

By nyxiily

Ming Xia traveled back from the interstellar era. Her head is full of advanced theories and black technology... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133 | END

CHAPTER 27

1.1K 26 0
By nyxiily

Chapter 27

    Ming Xia stood aside, watching Liu Yanrui's face turn paler with cold eyes, and kept saying good things from his mouth one after another.

    If a beast bites you in the back, you cannot bite back, but you can hit the beast to make the beast afraid of you.

    Ming Xia is like this now.

    She didn't have to say or do anything at all, just standing there, she could make Liu Yanrui beg for mercy and please for several minutes with fear.

    "The written test for the qualifying competition is over. All contestants, please stop answering the questions."

    At this time, the school radio rang, and the qualifying round for the English competition was over.

    Knowing that Wu Qiqi will come out soon, Ming Xia doesn't want her to be so sad because of the news of her grandfather's death yesterday, and be disgusted by people like Liu Yanrui again today.

    So she finally spoke.

    "Liu Yanrui, several times before, you said I cheated, you said I was a scumbag, and you looked down on me... I didn't bother with you. It's not because I'm easy to bully, but because I don't think it's necessary to waste time on you Do you understand?"

    Click the "End Recording" button to confirm saving, and Ming Xia spoke.

    "I want to participate in the English competition, participate in h, prepare for the 'Chengqiu Yu Mathematics Award', and also learn the knowledge of the college entrance examination... You may be free, but I am very busy, I have no time to toss with you, and I don't want to play any public opinion war with you Or go to court."

    Ming Xia raised the phone in his hand, indicating the recording just now.

    "But don't mess with me, otherwise, in order to have a good mood, I don't really mind sharing some audio with my classmates, or going to the court."

    Ming Xia's tone was cold, as if he just said it casually, but Liu Yanrui knew very well that she was definitely not joking.

    Especially when he heard what Wang Fei said, he panicked even more.

    He knew that Wang Fei and Ming Xia had a good relationship. He used to think that they were friends, but now he wished that their minds were as broad as oceans and rivers, and their hearts were as kind as bodhisattvas...

    In short, don't let the recording be released!

    Liu Yanrui imagined that if the recording was released, he, who was already close to being invisible in class, would be reduced to a worse situation.

    If you are used to being admired, you can't stand being scorned.

    That situation, just imagining it, made him feel incapable of accepting it.

    In fact, before Ming Xia took out the recording just now, Liu Yanrui still didn't think she had learned well, and still firmly believed that she was just pretending.

    Otherwise, how could there be such a big change? How could there be no symptoms? Not a movie queen!

    But now, why did Ming Xia change so much? Suddenly, his learning ability improved, his talent soared, and he worked harder than everyone else with more perseverance...

    All these strange changes had nothing to do with him.

    He was only afraid that his recording would be released.

    Ming Xia quietly watched Liu Yanrui's complexion change rapidly, and thought of what the math teacher said.

    She said: "It doesn't matter if you don't study well, you can still teach slowly. But if your character is not good, then there is really no hope. Liu Yanrui, you really forgot what the math teacher said." At

    last Taking a quick look at Liu Yanrui, Ming Xia left after saying what he needed to say.

    Although Wang Fei was unhappy with Liu Yanrui's attitude towards him just now, since Ming Xia didn't want to waste time, he wouldn't hold on to it, so he turned around and left.

    Just two steps away, he suddenly remembered something, and under Liu Yanrui's frightened gaze, he turned around and walked back, and said, "Rainb really means 'rainbow', and ilestne really means 'milestone', But busby does not mean 'bus conductor', but 'restaurant handyman', and busybdy does not mean 'busy person', but 'nosy person', so choose a for the second question of reading comprehension."

    After explaining the real answer to that question, Wang Fei spat at him disdainfully: "Even I know the meaning of these words, but you don't. Just forget about it, and pretend to understand if you don't know it, misleading others... Really bad I understand why you are ashamed to look down on our sister Ming. Bah, rubbish!"

    After finishing speaking, Wang Fei rolled his eyes at him again, feeling refreshed and left happily.

    Liu Yanrui was still standing there, the expression on his face kept changing, it was very ugly, but he didn't say anything. He watched Ming Xia and Wang Fei leave, and thought carefully about what Ming Xia said just now, and decided that his recording should be for the time being. He will not be let out, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Seeing his cowardly look now, and thinking about those harsh words just now, several of Liu Yanrui's classmates looked at each other, and they all saw smiles in each other's eyes.

    "Eating melon" is written on the forehead, "happy" is written on the chin, and "shuang" is written on the bridge of the nose.

    "Happy" written all over the face!

    People like Liu Yanrui speak bad things about people behind their backs, and what they say are all false. They deliberately smear other people's reputations, and they will never repent when they are questioned face to face. , because I don't want to fall into a worse situation.

    Sure enough, when they were in junior high school, they didn't know Liu Yanrui well, they just thought he was good at studying, but they probably couldn't get along with their intuition, so they simply didn't get along.

    It now appears that their intuition was indeed correct.

    "Hey, Liu Yanrui, didn't you say that your grades have always been in the top three in the class? Listening to what your classmates said, it seems that the midterm exam is a bit out of order."

    "Liu Yanrui, I think people should seek truth from facts. My family really She has a temperament, and she seems to be really good at studying. I didn't hear her say that she got full marks in mathematics in the midterm? How much did you take?"

    "Fake is fake, Liu Yanrui, you are so strange, why do you have to put The little girl speaks so badly? I think she is very nice, she looks like a very kind, cute, and well-behaved girl."

    "..."

    The students Liu Yanrui met did not do well in the high school entrance examination because their scores were relatively low, and now they are all studying in high schools in the countryside.

    But although he doesn't study well, his heart is not bad, and his temper is really straightforward. Moreover, before, Liu Yanrui's nonsensical words had annoyed them, but now, what he said was even more straightforward, obviously deliberately provoking and mocking Liu Yanrui.

    You don't make me happy, why should I make you happy?

    Everyone is being a human for the first time, why let you?

    Are you my father, my mother or my brother and sister?

    For a person like you with extremely bad conduct, even if you think about EQ, you feel that you have wasted your brain cells when it comes to EQ!

    Hearing what they said, Liu Yanrui was extremely embarrassed, but he still pursed his lips and gritted his teeth tightly, not daring to say anything more.

    What can be done? He is afraid!

    Who knew that if he quarreled with them, these classmates would be the same as Ming Xia just now, they would suddenly turn on the phone while talking, indicating that they were recording.

    At that time, wouldn't he have a big handle?

    Instead of living in the tension and fear of being threatened by anyone all the time, he might as well endure this moment.

    Liu Yanrui's mathematical thinking has always been good, but he never thought that one day his mathematical thinking would be used here.

    Fortunately, his classmates, like Ming Xia, also felt that it was not worth wasting time on a person like him. After a few words of ridicule, they left, discussing not being able to associate with such a person in the future.

    After being isolated by her high school classmates, Liu Yanrui also lost the potential friendship with her junior high school classmates.

    When Wu Qiqi came out, seeing that she was a little uneasy, Ming Xia asked her how she answered the test paper, then thought about her answer sheet, compared the two, and felt relieved: "It's okay, you only made mistakes in total. A multiple-choice question, steadily enter the top 30%."

    Wu Qiqi felt relieved.

    Yesterday afternoon and evening, because she was really nervous, she dragged Sister Ming and Wang Fei to accompany her to study English questions.

    Sister Ming was browsing HowNet, and Wang Fei was also chatting with his girlfriend, but when she asked if they could do some research together, she agreed without even thinking about it.

    Wu Qiqi chose the mock test paper for the English college entrance examination. She wrote a total of three test papers to practice, but did not write a composition. The result was a pair of answers. Between the two, the anxiety in my heart suddenly eased a lot.

    At this moment, when Ming Xia said that she was wrong about only one of the dozen or so questions she was hesitant about, she was not worried at all.

    At the end of the qualifying round, Wang Fei wanted to sneak out to find his girlfriend, but Ming Xia took him back to school by pulling his collar.

    The speed of scanning the multiple-choice questions on the English answer sheet is very fast. The teacher only needs to change the subjective questions such as composition, and the results of the qualifying competition will come out very quickly.

    On Friday afternoon, the three of them used their mobile phones to check their scores online and found that they all passed.

    Wang Fei happened to be stuck at 28%, and barely passed the line. Wu Qiqi did well in the exam, so she deducted six points, and her score was in the top 3%.

    Both of them were very satisfied with this, and Wang Fei was even more pleasantly surprised. He was relieved and finally started to find out Xia's score.

    There were a lot of people checking the score, and the page was stuck, and the three of them swiped for a while but didn't come out. Ming Xia didn't want to wait anymore, so she went back to her seat to read, and persuaded Wu Qiqi and Wang Fei to study too, and the scores could be read later in the evening.

    But they didn't agree, they just wanted to know, so they frantically brushed over there.

    Finally, the hard work paid off, and the page was successfully redirected.

    Name of the score checking interface

    : Mingxia

    School: No. 2 Middle School

    Qualifying Score: 100

    Rank: 1

    Wang Fei: ...

    Wu Qiqi: ...

    Are the percent signs gone? ? ?

    They turned their heads and silently glanced at Ming Xia who was studying undergraduate mathematics.

    Well, Sister Ming is indeed Sister Ming, no wonder she is not worried at all.

    After the results of the qualifying competition came out, the preliminary competition was scheduled for the following Monday, and they had to go to the city to compete.

    Before the preliminary competition, that is, from this Sunday to next Saturday, contestants can voluntarily participate in the unified pre-competition training formulated by the National Organizing Committee, and use the designated courses for competition training published by Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press.

    Ming Xia was extremely busy and had no time at all, so of course she chose to refuse.

    Wu Qiqi felt that such a short period of training would result in limited progress, and with Sister Ming taking her by her side, it would be a role model for her to learn from, and she could also have friendly one-on-one tutoring, the effect would definitely be better, so she decided not to go.

    Neither of them would go, and Wang Fei, a soy saucer, was even less likely to go.

    As long as you want to learn, where not to learn?

    Therefore, the three of them didn't go to school, and they were studying at school in their spare time.

    Of course, Wu Qiqi and Wang Fei studied English, and Ming Xia only studied mathematics.

    It is now mid-to-late November, and Mingxia’s undergraduate mathematics has been studied a few days ago. Now I am learning extracurricular expansion materials that Mr. Zhao and Mr. Sun found, but the pressure has been reduced a lot, and I can divide my energy to study The format and writing method of papers in the 21st century, and began to write papers for the "Cheng Qiuyu Mathematics Award".

    I finished my homework at school in advance. In the evening, Ming Xia didn’t bring her schoolbag home, so she went directly to the study, turned on the computer, opened the previously saved interface about the paper format, read it again, and conceived the overall framework and title in her mind. logical connection with the title.

    Zooming out on the webpage, Ming Xia right-clicked with the mouse to create a new rd document. With her hand resting on the keyboard, she was just about to type when she heard a message beep. It was Wang Fei who sent a message.

    Wang Fei: Sister Ming! HowNet account xxxxxx, password xxxxxx, I recharged 500 to get in, you can use this number directly for any papers you want to read, if you don’t have enough money, just say, I will recharge you at any time! The pocket money treasury is definitely enough!

    Ming Xia asked him: Aren't you going to buy clothes for your girlfriend?

    Wang Fei: Am I a person who values ​​sex over friends? Moreover, a fool would know what to choose between buying clothes for his girlfriend and competing with Sister Ming for the International Mathematics Award!

    Ming Xia raised her lips.

    You still have some vision.

    She finally replied: K, don't worry, I will take you flying.

    Then he closed the chat box and typed the title of the paper in the document.

    "A Note on Generalized (′) Properties"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.1K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
132K 4.7K 63
"Then why don't I marry you!" Yu Dong suddenly proposed. "You..." Xia Feng thought he had misheard. "You see, you're looking for someone to marry to...
1.9M 51.1K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...
17.2K 235 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...