Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#27
#28

#26

119 6 0
By MKG1997

(Jay's P.O.V):Today has been such a hectic day,nothing but endless paper work and reports to finish up for upcoming meetings can this day just end already?

As I continued to do my work I heard a knock at the door distracting me from my focus,I swear this better be something important.

Jay:"Yeah come in!He said loudly after letting out a frustrated sigh."

Lady:"Mr.Park we have some bad news!She entered the office frantically."

Jay:What's going on?

Lady:It's about your mother Mrs.Park one of our male employees tried to-

Jay:What where is she?!

Lady:In her office Sir!

That's all she had to say before I rushed out of my office,I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and find out who was responsible for hurting my mom.

I entered the office to see her sitting traumatized at her desk,I quickly ran to her aid and no sooner when I called out for her in concern is when she noticed I was there.

Jay:Mom?!

Mom:"Hi S-Sweetie,she said in a tearful tone."

Jay:What happened?

Mom:For 34 years working in this company I never had to endure this kind of treatment,
because your father was always by my side and everyone knew who I belonged to.

B-But now that he's gone the respect I thought I had here is gone,and now I'm just an easy target for single men to prey on!

It doesn't matter that I'm the wife of a CEO,it doesn't matter how hard I worked to build this company I'm just another inferior to them!

Jay:Mom calm down please tell me what just happened?!

Before my mom could speak the same assistant entered into the office worried and concerned about her state.

Since my mom was too traumatized to answer my question,I turned to that lady to ask her what's going on hoping she can give me some answers.

Lady:"Mrs.Park are you ok?She asked in concern."

Jay:What happened who hurt my mom?

Lady:It was a man by the name of George Kang,apparently he's had eyes on your mother since he started working here.

So he not only touched her inappropriately,he got angry and slapped her in the face when she rejected his advances.

He didn't go away until I intervened and stopped him from hurting her any further.

Jay:Is that all that happened?

Lady:Yes Sir.

Jay:Tell George to meet me at my office at 4 tell him I wanna discuss some important things with him don't mention anything we just talked about here got it?

Lady:Yes Sir got it.

Jay:Thank you now can you give us a minute please?

Lady:"Sure,she said before leaving the office."

After she left I went over to comfort my mom and tell her everything was gonna be alright,I didn't wanna share with her how angry I really was right now because then she'll convince me not to do what I'm about to do.

If this dude thinks he can just do what he did and get away with it he's got another thing coming,I'm gonna have to show people here what happens when you cross our family.

Once I got my mom to calm down,I went back to my office to make an important phone call in order to address this serious matter and I picked the first person I could find.

Jay:Yo Sik I have a mission for you to do bro you ready?

Sik-k:Sure Jay what would you like me to do?

Jay:Well I'm having a little issue with someone here at work sexually harassing my mom.

Sik-kAre you serious right now bro?

Jay:Yep so here's what I want you to do bring Loco,Simon,Gray,and Cha Cha along with you too come here before 4 no later than that ok?

Sik-k:Ok we can do that.

Jay:And here's a hint I need a cleaning crew over here to clean the office a bit.

Sik-k:Ok Jay I'll tell the guys and we'll be on our way there.

Jay:Alright see y'all when you get here and remember what I said I need a cleaning crew.

Sik-k:Sure bye.

Jay:"Bye,he said before hanging up."

(Sik-k's P.O.V):All of us guys were in the room playing pool together while the girls were out getting their nails done,until Jay called and told us about our next mission he wanted us to do.

Everyone else was in the room so they could only hear half of the conversation,but now it's time to enlighten them about what the entire conversation was all about.

Cha Cha:So what does Jay want us to do?

Sik-k:He said he wants us to stop by his job and handle some guy who was harassing Mrs.Park.

Cha Cha:"What seriously that's all you had to say really!He said before getting up from his seat."

Sik-k:But he wants us to go there as cleaning men.

Simon:What where the hell are we gonna get cleaning men uniforms from?

Gray:We have to use our imagination on that one what do cleaning men usually wear?

Cha Cha:All I can think of is janitor uniforms.

Gray:Ok we'll do something like that or close to it.

Sik-k:I mean Google exists for a reason people you can just do some research with a click of a button.

Loco:He's right we can just do some research so we can know what to get.

Sik-k:Ok well let's do that on the way because Jay said we need to be there no later than 4 o'clock.

Cha Cha:Alright then let's head out.

Loco:We'll be right back if the girls ask tell them we went out.

Dean:Sure Hyung we'll let them know what's going on.

From there we got our stuff and headed out,but before we go to the company we had to find our disguises that Jay wants us to wear for the mission.

I guess dressing as cleaning men is enough to blend in without being noticed,since we're being hired to clean up his mess at work can't say that I'm looking forward to it.

(Sasha's P.O.V):After working such a busy shift today Thomas and I got to go on our break,we wished Quinn and Willow could've joined but their breaks start at a different time from us.

All day long I kept having to watch Isabella and Christian together,and for some reason it wasn't bothering me as much as I thought it would.

Did I get over Christian that fast or am I just finally coming to terms that he'll never be with me?

Thomas:Thank God we finally have a chance to have a break today was so crazy.

Sasha:Tell me about it busy days are the worst to work in.

Thomas:Yeah but I can't really complain because it's super boring when the day is so slow,and you just wanna find something to do besides standing in one spot and fiddle your damn thumbs.

Sasha:"Right,she responded with a light chuckle."

Thomas:And speaking of work how do you feel about Isabella working with us?

Sasha:I mean it's great I can't complain.

Thomas:Really even though you have to watch your crush work with his girlfriend?

Sasha:I mean they have been dating for three years why shouldn't I be used to watching them together?

Thomas:I'm just saying when you like someone in some situations it would feel kinda awkward don't you think?

Sasha:Yeah I agree I kinda feel that way but a part of me doesn't,yeah I wish Christian could be mine but he's not and that's the reality.

Thomas:"Something tells me you're
getting over him slowly but surely let me guess perhaps you have someone else on your mind?He asked curiously."

Sasha:No not really why would I?

Thomas was about to respond until he was cut off by Isabella who was now in front of us,that was awkward I thought I hope she didn't hear our entire conversation.

Isabella:"Hey guys,she greeted them with a friendly smile."

Thomas:Oh hey Isabella what a surprise,he smiled awkwardly."

Sasha:"Yeah a surprise it is,she responded with the same reaction."

Isabella:Yeah I was sent on break and decided to come here,so you mind if I join you guys here?

Sasha:U-Uh no not at all you're welcome to join.

Isabella:"Thanks,she said with a thankful smile before taking a seat."

Thomas:"So Um Isabella how much of our conversation did you hear?He asked awkwardly."

Isabella:Huh what conversation?

Sasha:Nothing it wasn't really that important.

Isabella:I mean the only thing I heard was that you were getting over someone that's pretty much all.

Sasha:"Yeah i-it's just an ex boyfriend of mine we broke up recently so I'm just still trying to get over it now,she lied while trying to be convincing."

Isabella:Oh I'm sorry to hear that break ups can be really hard I would know I've been through that stage a couple of times before.

Thomas:Yeah girlfriend going through breakups is like trying to quit a bad habit it's not easy to do.

Isabella:I totally agree.

Sasha:I don't disagree with you guys and not to be rude or anything,but I'm here to try to get over the break up not be reminded of it.

Thomas:"Ok change of topic let's talk
about ooo how hot that guy over there is,he said getting distracted by the view of the random guy across from them."

Sasha:Are you getting tempted Thomas?

Thomas:"Of course I'll be right back,he said before getting up from his seat."

Sasha:"Wait Thomas don't forget to bring tissues or to check if he has any allergies,she said jokingly."

Thomas:Do you really have to discourage the fuck out of me today?

Sasha:What I'm just saying you know what happened yesterday with the last guy you tried to talk to.

Isabella:What happened?

Sasha:"A guy sneezed on him,she said trying not to laugh."

Isabella:"I-I'm sorry w-what?She asked while giggling."

Thomas:Ok you know what let me leave this table before our friendship ends up in jeopardy.

Thomas then left us at the table to laugh at the reminder of the past incident,but watched him hoping that he'll succeed in his pursuit this time.

Isabella:You're so lucky to have such great friends like them.

Sasha:Yeah I'm lucky to have met them,it's very rare to find friends like that you can relate to all the way it's like hanging out with different versions of you.

Isabella:That's an interesting way of putting it.

Sasha:Yeah I never feel lonely around them because with friends like that who needs a companionship?

Isabella:True too bad I'll never know that feeling of not being alone.

Sasha:What do you mean you and
Christian have been together now for three years straight you guys always look so happy together and I'm pretty sure you must have a lot of friends and family right?

Isabella:You know it does seem like I have everything going for myself,but what looks so good on the outer surface isn't so pretty on the inner surface you know what I mean?

Sasha:Yeah I know exactly what you mean,like for example my life looks so happy and carefree yet I haven't spoken to my parents in almost a week now.

Isabella:How come?

Sasha:Because they've done something that's not forgivable.

Isabella:What was that?

Sasha:I hate to get into details about it to be honest,but when the people you feel you can trust the most are the people closest to you they end up disappointing you.

Isabella:Yeah that's true,I've been through exactly what you're going through too many times before it's so funny how life works.

Sasha:Yeah tell me about it.

Out of the three years Isabella and I have encountered each other this is actually the first time we've ever had a conversation.

But it makes me wonder is she really that unhappy,and I just blindly envied her all these years for nothing without really knowing what's going on in her life?

I kept thinking those thoughts until they were cut off by Thomas coming back to our table with disappointment written all over his face.

Sasha:Hey what happened?

Thomas:He has a girlfriend.

Sasha:I'm sorry to hear that Thomas maybe next time you'll get lucky.

Thomas:"Ahh forget it luck isn't my middle name,he said frustratedly while sitting back down in his seat."

Sasha:Don't say that Thomas there's someone out there for you.

Thomas:Oh please I get that all the time but the truth is I'm gonna be a single lonely old man with a dozen cats.

Isabella:I mean there's nothing wrong with being single at all.

Sasha:And there's nothing wrong with being surrounded by dozen cats either,not everyone's meant for a relationship.

Isabella:Your happiness shouldn't be determined by having a girlfriend or boyfriend,your happiness should be what you make out of it.

Thomas:"Yeah and right now my happiness is with another milkshake excuse me,he said before getting up from the table."

Isabella:Is he gonna be ok?

Sasha:Trust me he'll be fine he doesn't stay depressed for long.

Isabella:I hope so. 

(Cha Cha's P.O.V):We pulled up at the Park Enterprise company ready for our mission,we found the proper disguises and materials for everything to play out just the way Jay wants it to.

Finding a cleaning uniform wasn't easy but we managed to make it work out anyway,cause that's just how creative the AOMG crew is.

What they're wearing:

Cha Cha:Is everyone ready?

Gray:I'm ready.

Loco:Same here.

Simon:Me too.

Cha Cha:Now before we go in someone has to stay out here and be our watch out.

Sik-k:I'll do it I mean what's the point of me going in anyway when the four of you guys are enough back up?

Cha Cha:Good point bro stay out here in case some shit goes down and text us just in case.

Sik-k:Sure.

Cha Cha:Alright let's head out and don't forget the body bag.

We entered inside the building while Simon and Loco carried the body bag right behind
us.

Which was now filled with just a vacuum and a mop stick in order for it to look less suspicious until we can stuff an actual body inside the bag and carry it out of the building.

Receptionist:"Hello welcome to Park Enterprise how can I help you?She asked with a smile."

Gray:Hello we're the cleaning crew sent here by Mr.Park,we were called in to clean his office is he available right now?

Receptionist:"Ok hold on a second,she replied back with raised eyebrows in suspicion."

The receptionist quickly got on the phone with Jay and made sure not to keep her suspicious eyes away from us,but getting a response from Jay will be our cue to go up so we waited patiently.

Receptionist:Hello Mr.Park there's a cleaning crew downstairs should I send them up?

Gray:"I thought Jay would've at least made our visit somewhat aware,he said quietly."

Loco:"Shh let's just act normal,he whispers."

Receptionist:Ok you gentlemen may go up Mr.Park will be expecting you in his office on the sixth floor it'll be straight down on the right.

Cha Cha:Thank you let's go guys.

(Jay's P.O.V):I sit here in my office waiting for either George or the guys to get here,my mom doesn't want me bringing my mafia affiliation to the company and I try very hard to separate both my mafia and CEO job the best way that I can.

But this time I just couldn't this guy had to be dealt with,because I can't and won't let what happened earlier sly.

Just when I was expecting a visitor guess who showed up to my office right on time knocking at the door.

Jay:Come in!

George:"Hello Mr.Park you were expecting me?He asked nervously."

Jay:Yes have a seat.

George:"Yes Sir,he said before taking a seat."

He sat down nervously in front of me knowing he did something wrong,
which made my blood boil even more but I had to play it smart and act normal in front of this guy so that I won't give myself away too fast.

Jay:So I heard about your skills in programming it's quite impressive.

George:Uh yeah I studied to be a program developer in college,and got my masters degree in science and technology.

I even graduated honors in high school and got a scholarship to the University of IT Tech.

Jay:Yeah that's all good you seem to be quite a genius,which is why I need your help with ideas to improve our app that needs to be presented to the Apple executives by tomorrow.

George:"Sure I have great ideas to share with you,he said happily while maintaining a professional mannerism."

Jay:Good.

Just as he was about to talk we heard another knock at the door,and I knew just who it was so I didn't even hesitate to let them in.

Jay:Hold on a second come in!

Cha Cha:Hello Mr.Park we're here to start cleaning your office.

Jay:Yeah come on in and get to work.

Loco:My this is quite a nice office you have here Sir.

Jay:Thank you I know it looks nice,but I'd like for it to look even better with just a good cleaning job.

Simon:No worries we got you all set Mr.Park.

Jay:And what's in that big bag you're carrying?

Gray:It's just our vacuum cleaner we're gonna use to clean the carpet with.

Jay:Alright sounds good to me do what you gotta do.

(Sik-k's P.O.V):I sat in the car waiting for the guys to finish the mission,and because I'm curious and anxious to get this mission done and over with I sent a text message to Cha Cha asking if they made it upstairs yet.

After a minute or so,he sent me a text telling me they made it upstairs and everything so far is going smoothly I then sent back a text saying
"Gotcha"with a thumb up emoji.

No sooner after sending that message I got a phone call from a number I recognized,at that moment I would've ignored it but if I did I'd be in big trouble so I answered the call right away.

Sik-k:Hello?

???:Hey where are you?

Sik-k:I'm outside of the Park Enterprise Jay wants us to do a mission.

???:What kind of mission?

Sik-k:"Just personal matters some guy tried to bang his mother,he said while chuckling passively."

???:Good not our problem.

Sik-k:Yeah not our problem but it's not like I wanna be here right now.

???:Yeah yeah I get it,anyway let's meet up later on tonight we have important things to discuss got it?

Sik-k:Yeah I'll see you tonight

???:"Great now bye,the person said on the line before hanging up."

Sik-k:Bye.

(Jay's P.O.V):For the past twenty minutes,George and I have been going over plans for our app development for tomorrow's meeting.

I'll admit his ideas are good and can definitely be used,but if only he knew his ideas will never get used and he won't even live to see tomorrow.

George:So this is what I have so far in order to improve our app if you use this presentation for your meeting tomorrow consider this deal sealed.

Jay:Nice I like it I would've never thought of something like this.

George:Well Mr.Park if you use this for your presentation you'll knock 'em dead.

Jay:Hahaha knock 'em dead huh?

George:"Yeah,he said while laughing along."

Jay:Well if that's what you're into,why don't you present the presentation at the meeting tomorrow since after all this was your idea?

George:"Really you mean it?He asked happily in shock."

Jay:"Yeah of course man,he said with a smile while signaling Cha Cha to close the blinds."

George:"I won't let you down Mr.Park I promise you,he said happily while holding his hand out for a handshake."

Jay:"That's what I like to hear,he said shaking his hand back with a fake smile."

George:See you tomorrow.

Jay:Yeah.

Once he turned around to leave Simon took the mop stick and hit him over the head,using as much strength as he could to knock him out cold instantly with just one blow.

Out of all the guys in the gang Simon has always been the strongest one out of us all,because he started off as a street boxer as a teenager before joining the mafia.

Even with years of training I'm still nowhere near his level of skills,hell I can't even match up to Hoody who is the second strongest fighter in our gang.

Jay:Good hit Simon.

Simon:Thanks.

Jay:Now when you bring him to the house keep him downstairs tied in the basement,do whatever you want with him but make sure you keep him alive until I get there cause I'd like to deal with him myself ok?

Gray:You got it Jay.

Jay:Damn what a waste of a presentation I guess I could've really used these ideas.

Loco:Don't worry Jay,I know just as much as this guy if not even more I'll help you get everything you need for that meeting tomorrow.

Jay:Thanks Loco I could always count on you bro,now please get this dude out my office I don't wanna see him again until I get home.

Cha Cha:Haha alright y'all let's load this body up in the truck.

I watched as they put George's unconscious body in the bag and carried him out of the office,Mom may get mad at me for this now but she'll thank me later when this never happens to her again.

I had to make some sort of example out of this situation and that demonstration starts now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 193 26
Park Yn, will her world changed completely when she is forcefully married to the mafia king. Jeon Jungkook at the age of 25 he is considered to be on...
126K 4K 50
"You're a pretty little thing." My eyes widened. He took a step forward. His eyes stared at my lips. He smiled once again. "I need to go," I told him...
404K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...