Adored by the Alpha

By Tadtooromantic

After the Lycan overtake of the government, many things changed for humans. This includes Paige White, who be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE- Visuals
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thoughts?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20,5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update- info dump
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N- edits
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
NOT AN UPDATE- Family trees
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Not an update; About the author
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (haha)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.9
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 64

16.1K 447 56
By Tadtooromantic

Double update. And this chapter has smut - with toys

Be grateful. 

Oh, and Happy New Year!

***

It wasn't difficult to spot Allen's family once I got to the park. They took up 3 large picnic tables, after all.

The park and city square had been taken up by a Christmas carnival. A carousel, ferris wheel, bumper cars, and various games, all with christmas motifs, prices and themes, naturally.

The smiling faces of Allen's family members made sweat develop in my neck, and the anonymous white back in my hands burn my palms. What if they somehow recognized the entirely anonymous white plastic bag? What if it ripped somehow, and all the sextoys and lingerie fell to the ground?

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and went to sit beside Allen. He'd saved me a seat- because of course he had.

He furrowed his brows as soon as I sat. "Are you alright?"

I couldn't even look him in the eye. "Fine."

"You sure? Something in the matter? Your cheeks are looking a little red."

I looked at my hands, and the worn wood of the tables. They were old, had been used for a long time. I couldn't help smiling at a heart cut into the wood, words in the center. Christina x Mabel / 1982

A soft kiss tickled my temple. "Are you sure you're alright?"

I looked at him, forcing my eyes to meet his. "Yes, just... tired. Lots of walking, lots of shopping, lots of socializing. And thinking, lots of thinking about what presents to get for who and why and how many and... yeah, lots of things."

"Hey, Paige, did you find the chocolate store? You were gone a while." Lila asked from a little further down the table.

It felt like needles were poking into my brain. "Oh, it took a while cuz... I walked up and down the street looking for it. I ended up asking someone in another store, and it turns out the chocolate place closed down. Owner died. So yeah, I looked for it for a while. In vain, obviously." As close to the truth as what I could ever admit to anyone without outright dropping dead from embarrassment.

Her face fell. "It closed? Oh damn it. That sucks. It was a great place. They made these hot chocolate bombs. Fuck." She shook her head. "You don't visit a place for 10 months, and everything goes to shit."

I laughed awkwardly, and Allen placed his hand on my lower back. "You sure you're alright?"

"Yes, Allen. I'm alright. Just getting tired. And hungry. And, yeah," I looked around on all the people surrounding him. I couldn't make myself say that his family was overwhelming (it would be quite stupid, considering everyone has werewolf hearing), but they really, really were. Not that they weren't nice, there was just a lot of them.

He rubbed the back of my neck. "We'll head home soon, okay? But first- will you go on the ferris wheel with me? Please say yes."

I stared up at the monster of metal, the wheel of doom reaching far into the sky, only held together by metal bolts and prayer. It was probably older than the table I was sitting at. I turned back to Allen with an overly large smile. "No thanks, I choose life."

"Oh come on! Please! For me?" he stared at me, the big brown eyes warming and softening.

"Allen, it's a deathtrap."

"Is not."

"Is too."

He dragged me. Or, nearly. He forced me at least- andI followed, because he threatened that he'd pick me up, and carry me over to the line, and place me into the ferris wheel. In front of everyone. So, reluctantly I got up from my seat and let his steady hand on mine lead me towards the harbinger of death. A harbinger of death that played Christmas music.

At least I'd get a colorful ending.

He held a tight grip on my hand as we stood in line, only letting go when he has to hand over 10 dollars to the wheel operator, who opened the safety bar so we could get in. With shaking hands, I scooched into the metal seat, Allen getting in beside me and locking the safety bar into place.

I gripped onto the safety bar so hard my knuckles became white. Allen's hand came to cover mine, and he moved closer, his side pressing against mine.

"Calm down."

"It's a deathtrap, Allen. We're gonna fall and die."

He kissed my temple and rubbed his thumb along my knuckles. "We won't. How come I didn't know that you're afraid of heights?"

"I don't know, maybe because you've never dragged me onto a metal deathtrap before."

"Don't you think that you're overusing the word a little, Love?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "No."

He chuckled, wrapping his arm around me when I stiffened. The thing began to move. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back. The thumb on his right hand nuzzled my shoulder, whilst his left hand moved over and held my hand on the safety bar. My heartbeat thumped in my ear, but through the sound of my own blood pumping through my veins, I heard Allen's voice, soft and low in my ear.

"Relax, my Love. I'm here, I'm holding you, and I'll keep you safe. Now and always. Just open your eyes and take in the view."

I might have been inclined to follow his instructions, had it not been for the grinding of metal around us as our seat on the wheel swung back and forth in the wind. "I don't need no view. Just tell me when this is over, and then I can open them again."

"Lo-ove. Just open them for a moment, okay? Trust me. I'm here, and it's so beautiful. We're almost at the top. And I've paid for 4 rounds around anyway, so you may as well get used to it."

For the pure purpose of staring knives at him, I opened my eyes. "You paid for us to go around 4 times when you knew I'm terrified of this thing."

He grinned. A completely shit-eating grin. "Uh-huh. And I even got you to open your eyes."

I gritted my teeth together, pressing my feet against the footrest, staring down at the lights of the market. So, so far below us.

He squeezed my shoulder. "Hey," he said gently. "Don't look down. That's the first rule of acrophobia. Try looking up instead." His hand moved from my shoulder to the back of my head, gently guiding it upwards with a bit of pressure on my neck.

The air left my lungs.

Stars twinkled in the sky, so clear and so vibrant, their light covering the dark blue blanket like millions of tiny dust flecks. The moon hung low, the soft white light emitting from it. So beautiful, and now, so far from Los Angeles, the stars were so clear. Breathtaking, The sky was breathtaking. My mouth hung open, which I didn't notice until Allen gently pushed it up to meet the top of my mouth.

"So, do you still hate the deathtrap?"

I nudged him with my shoulder. "Yes. The view, however, I like. And you. I like you."

He chuckled. "I'd sure hope so, given all the sex we've been having."

I cleared my throat. "Speaking off..."

His eyes met mine, his hand nuzzling the back of my neck. "Yes?"

"So, uh, I, got, uh, I sort of..."

"Hmm?"

I shook my head. "I just... could we? When we get home? It really sucked being... interrupted this morning.

"Of course, my beloved. Anything. And once this ride is over, we'll head home. I also suspect that your family isn't that comfortable around my family."

I bit my lip. "Oh god... how were they today?"

"Not bad, don't get me wrong, just... they're hesitant. Understandably, but it's sort of making the mood a little weird for our family. We're very open with one another, we talk and laugh and yell and everyone participates. It's just what we do. But now there's these entirely new elements in our family who don't, and there still needs some time for adaptation on both sides."

"But they didn't ruin everything for everyone all day?"

"They certainly didn't. Your nana even had a talk with my grammy! They were speaking about how bad the brunch was, which, I mean, it's not that deep of a talk, but nonetheless, they talked. But, enough about that- did you get all the shopping you needed done?"

I groaned. "All the shopping I needed, and more. Your sisters are great, but damn it does it take a long time for them to pick out which shirt they want, then in what color they want it, then what size would look best, and then how many colors they should get it in, and how many shirts in the different colors they should get. It's a little more than I'm used to. In the HSA, there were 3 department stores. The selection was small, cheap and bland. And too expensive to get the same shirt in 4 different colors, two in each color."

He looked at me with furrowed brows. I stretched my neck to kiss his cheek. "Don't worry about it. It's all better now. I never have to go back, and you're fixing everything."

He ran his hand through his hair. "I still think about it. I stay awake at night thinking about it. How I was ignorant and stupid and just allowed... just allowed it to happen. I'm barely better than Alpha Shithole. I hurt humans too."

"Except you actually try to be better, while he's still a shithole. You do better... are you worried about him?"

"That's the other think I stay awake at night thinking about. There hasn't been any new reports of him anywhere, but we'll have to see."

"But isn't the fact that there hasn't been any reports of him good?" I asked. The wheel was on the third round.

He sighed. "Yes and no. It'd suggest that he's not followed after us, but then again, there hasn't been any reports whatsoever. As in, no reports of him returning to his own territory. Which is worrying me a bit. No one has any idea where he may be, so we can't be certain of where he is or isn't, or who he may be with."

I bit my lip. "I don't like that."

"I'll keep you safe. Now and always. No one will hurt you, not as long as I live and breathe."

***

The trip on the ferris wheel ended, we parted with Allen's family, and got everyone into the cars to head home. My nana sat surrounded by bags in the backseat- except for two I kept between my legs. The anonymous white bag, as well as another one so it wouldn't look weird by I was keeping the white back close by, as if it was different somehow. The last thing I needed was anyone in my family questioning what was in it.

I'd go so stupid that I'd blurt out everything in detail. And then my dad would try to rip Allen's head off, and Allen would kill him, and it'd be a very unpleasant Christmas, and I'd have to spend the entire holiday planning the funeral.

The white bag still burned against my thigh.

Once finally home, Allen got the majority of the bags into the house- safe for the two I'd kept nearby. I was quick to get rid of all the clothes and coats and so on, and head up the stairs, with the weak excuse of needing a shower. And suddenly, I needed to take a shower. Which I did, whilst Allen cooked.

The pasta bolognese was quick and simple, followed by a trip to the family room where everyone watched Home Alone, and Home Alone 2. By then, everyone was exhausted, and ready to head to bed.

Once we were in the bedroom, the only thing my brain would do was focus on the white plastic bag on the dresser. I swallowed thickly. No. I wasn't going to do it. In no way was I gonna suggest... I mean, the sec I had with Allen was great. I'm not gonna ruin his confidence and pretend that the sex we're having isn't good enough.

Allen locked the door behind us. "So... too tired for cozy time?"

I grinned and shook my head. "No, definitely not. I'll just go wash my face. I feel greasy from all the cheese on the lasagna."

The warm water and face wash cleaned off all the nastiness and oil off my skin, and I met my own eyes in the mirror. Gray as always. I scrunched my nose at my reflection. Pursed my lips.

I also saw my own face fall when I heard possibly the worst words ever from my side;

"Hey, Love, should I put the presents on the dresser with the others? Oh, and, do they need gift tags?"

"Uh, no. Allen, don't touch them. They need to go in the trash. It's nothing. It's really nothing!"

"Nothing? What's in them?"

I got the last of the face wash off of myself, and headed into the bedroom to be face with the worst sight of my life: Allen curiously holding up a bodystocking with a rather strategically placed hole in the bottom. And worse... in the other hand was the thing. The mutual partner vibrator thing-ling with 15 settings. Oh god.

He turned around slowly. I couldn't read his face.

"Okay, I can... I accidentally wandered into a sexshop. I didn't mean to, but just as I was about to leave the lady there said there was a sale. I figured I'd get some, like, lacy underwear to wear, for you. But then she started handing me all these things and talking about sex toys for beginners and I was too embarrassed to say anything and I felt bad about having to interrupt her because she was so nice, and then I couldn't make myself leave without buying something-" I spoke so fast, even I had trouble understanding what I was saying.

"And you chose to buy 2 vibrators?"

I looked at the wooden floor, tears of embarrassment appearing in my eyes. "I... sorry. I'm sorry. I really like the sex we have, we don't need any of that shit. I didn't mean to insinuate-"

"Oh, I know, Love. I'm not offended. I'm just... hadn't imagined that you'd be into any of that."

I fidgeted with my shirt. "You're not... angry?"

"Love, I'm not 15 years old. Toys are an aid for better sex, not a competition. If you wanna use them, I'm more than into it. More pleasure for you is more pleasure for me, you know."

I looked up at him through my lashes. "I... I haven't..."

He walked up to me, until he was right in front of me. "My Love,"

I looked up at him, his eyes were warm, pupils big.

"Would you feel comfortable trying out some toys in our intimate life?"

I bit my lip. "Uh, maybe? Maybe the little one? Like, the..."

"The bullet vibrator?"

My cheeks burned. "Sure, that one. It could be... interesting... to try out that one. If you're okay with it, of course."

His eyes darkened as he looked at me, a wicked yet so, so wonderful smile spreading on his face. "I am more than okay with it, my beloved. So much more than okay. Get naked and on the bed, and I'll get some batteries in this thing. And start charging the other one- so it's ready when you are."

I nodded, my heart in my throat as I tugged my sweater and tanktop over my head in one go. It took a bitch too much effort to get rid of my stupid ski underwear, but the same second it was off, Allen growled from the other side of the room.

✨✨✨✨✨

"Oh my fucking Goddess, I can smell how wet you are all the way from over here."

I fell backwards onto the bed, my hips shifting and moving around as my abdomen became heavy and and warm with need. I sighed, leaning my head backwith closed eyes and tipping up my hips. "Allen..."

Warm, soft hands touched my knees, gently pushing them apart. And then a faint buzzingsound appeared. A soft kiss touched my knee, making me whimper. "Remember, my Love, if you get overstimulated, just tell me. I'll start with the settings low." He kissed my knee again, pushing my left leg further up.

A choked mean left me when the vibrator was touched softly against my clit. I slapped a hand over my mouth to shut myself up, my toes curling and uncurling as Allen shifted the vibrator around and changed its position, began to circle the tip around my clit. So gentle, soft vibrations sang through my blood and collected in my abdomen. I pressed my feet into the mattress, now having to bite into my fingers to remain silent. My breathing came in quick, short gasps.

Allen's voice was low, but stern. "Deep breaths, my Love. And try to relax in your upper stomach. It makes it more intense."

My hand flew from my mouth slapping against the mattress with a thump. "This is intense enough!" I gasped, arching my back to press myself harder against the vibrator.

"Too intense?" he asked, moving it down a little, away from my clit and towards my labia.

"No, no, that's not what I said, get it back, back like before!" I bit down on my finger again to keep from crying out. The last thing I needed was someone to be interrupted for a second time today.

He smiled, a devilish smile, and moved the vibrator back to my clit, and clicked the button on the end of it. The buzzing sound picked up, the vibrations becoming more intense. I pushed my head back into the mattress, and desperately reached to my right and yanked one of the pillows to my face. As soon as the fabric touched against my lips, a throaty moan released into it.

"Tell me, my love, do you want me inside you when you come?"

I threw the pillow to the side and nodded. Now. I needed him right now, right this instant, filling me up over and over until my body sang and screamed and relaxed and tightened and melted and froze all at once. But above all, I needed it now. And so I whimpered, as pathetically as possible, the word 'now'.

Another whimper left me when the vibrator was removed from my skin. The frustration of the ending of my approach towards climax melted away from my blood when Allen's strong, firm hands flipped me over as if I weighed nothing. Gently, but surely, he guided my limbs into place. I was on my stomach, my legs placed under me as if I'd been kneeling. He pushed my thighs apart, and then stuffed a pillow between them. Then, still vibrating, he watched the vibrator in between the throw pillow and the top bit of my sex.

My hands fisted the sheets, whilst I did my best to keep my mouth closed.

My body sang with anticipation, electricity moving between my cells at the sound of a fly being unzipped and fabric hitting the floor. A piece of fabric appeared in front of my face. "My shirt. Bite into it to keep the volume down."

I tugged the black, soft fabric between my teeth, burying my nose into it as well. It smelled like him, my sweet, gentle, loving Allen.

The tip of his cock lined up with my sex, making a shaky breath leave my lungs. His warm hand moved away from my hip, to brush the hair away from my back, so he could place a kiss to the line down the middle of my back. "I'm a little impatient, you smell outright edible, and the sound of that buzzing thing is just so fucking hot. So I might go a little rough. If it gets too much..."

"I'll tell you to stop if it gets too rough."

"I was thinking more like a safeword. If you want me to stop and get all hands off you, say 'snowglobe'. Kay? Can you remember that?"

I stretched my fingers before digging them back into the sheets. "Yes, god, yes. Snowglobe. Got it. Now, please, please, Allen, I need you. Now, please!"

He chuckled, gave my spine another kiss, and then tipped his hip into mine, with no trace of finesse. His fingers dug into my love handles, keeping me in place as he thrusted in and out of me. My teeth grinded on Allen's shirt, keeping the ungodly noises that wanted to escape from flying into the air.

Seconds. Seconds of him thrusting, each thrust pushing me down against the vibrator. THe fire moved up and down my spine, the knot in my abdomen tightened to the point of pure ecstasy, and my hands pushed the shirt further into my mouth to keep the scream from the depth of my lungs from resonating through the entire house. And Allen fucked me through the entire thing, speeding up his thrusts further as I tightened around him.

I have no idea how he managed to keep his breathing so even, no cries or yells leaving him. He just gasped and moaned quietly, broken words escaping him now and then. "Oh... oh my Love, my beauty... my wonderful... my perfect... oh my sweet... oh my sweet, sweet Paige... my Love."

He reached down between us, a muted click sounding from between my legs. The vibrator had been turned up all the way, and Allen's thrust intensified. The bed rocked with us, the draped of the canopy rocking back and forth in waves in the rhythm of his thrusts.

His left hand moved from my love handle, down. Groping my ass, he was thrusting into me full force, driving me hard and fast towards a second climax, whilst groping my ass.

Faster and faster, hard and deep and so so fucking good he moved in and out of me. HIs grunts and moans were low, but getting more frequent as the pleasure built inside the both of us. I needed release. Now. And from the urgency of his thrusts, from the way he had to adjust the hand that remained on my handles to keep it from slipping in the sweat soaking the both of us, he felt the same.

"Such a beautiful, wonderful woman. My sweet Paige," he leaned over me, whispering against my skin in between moans. "So good at taking me. Oh, my beautiful darling. My perfect Love. Are you gonna come for me darling? You're mine, my sweetheart. All mine, so perfect and all fucking mine. Come for me, my Love. Let that wonderful body of yours give into the pleasure. I know you want to. Don't you?"

I nodded into the sheets and the shirt. His hot breath warmed my breath, moving me closer to my peak.

Allen hit his first, bottoming down into me so hard, pushing me against the vibrater, his weight against my behind moving it a bit. To the perfect spot. A silent scream of pleasure left me while the tips of Allens fingers dug painfully hard into my flesh.

I was still gasping, my legs shaking under me as Allen reached under me and clicked ont he vibrator one more time to turn it off, before moving it out. The otherwise matte black silicone was shiny now, and Allen threw it down towards the end of the bed. Allen took one last deep breath, before pulling out of me, the mixture of our fluids beginning to pibble out of me as soon as he did.

✨✨✨✨✨

His hand rubbed the back of my shoulders in little circles. "Should I get some wipes to clean you up, or do you wanna do it yourself."

"I can barely move."

He chuckled and stepped out of his pants, standing in all his naked glory behind me. "I'll get them. You just stay put."

I gave him a thumbs up, sagging against the mattress.

Moments later, a cold baby wipe rubbed against my sensitive flesh. He cleaned me, tender as (almost) always. Once he was done, I came to a careful stand, my knees feeling rubbery underneath me. I got to the bathroom, went for a quick wizz, and did a rinse in the shower to get the sweat and gunk off.

Once I opened the bathroom door, I was welcomed into a warm set of arms, which picked me up and carried me to the bed, and draped the blanket over me. Allen nestled behind me, a tight hold around my waist, and rested his nose on my hair.

My thumb ran back and forth over his hands. "Still worried about the awful Alpha?"

He hummed.

"Allen...?"

A quiet sigh.

"Allen."

"So persistent. Yes. A little worried. Just... I don't know what I'd do if you ever got hurt. And not knowing where someone who has ill will against you is, not being able to neutralize the threat... I fucking hate it. It makes my stomach hurt."

I turned around, resting my forehead against his collarbone. "Nothing's gonna happen to me. Everything will be just fine, I promise Allen. Let's just enjoy the holidays, and family photos, and Alpha Balls and whatever other shit we have to get htorugh so we can have a calm and comfy Christmas, and I can give you presents, and then, after new years, we can start making drawings for a house. Just for the two of us. Right?"

He smiled, his warm brown eyes looking down at me with love, before he wrapped his arms around me once more, pressing me against his body, warm and safe. As soon as his breathing had evened out with sleep, I followed after, falling asleep in his protector's embrace.

***

Smut, fluff, and plot. What more could you want from a chapter?

I love you guys. I've missed you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 364 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.3K 111 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
3.2M 22.9K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...