Sasuke in Another Dimension

Od -Livice-

After the 4th shinobi world war, Sasuke travels between dimensions with the Rinnegan and unexpectedly arrives... Více

Another Dimension
Space and Time Disturbance
Gathering
Dungeon Break
Two Battlefields
Who's He?
Flash
Arrive
Against the Odds
Amaterasu
After the Battlefield
Fall and Rise
Sasuke's Current Situation
Hypothesis
Mana's Aura and the Three Sisters
Gate without owner and Little girl
Sucked by The Gate & Is This Forest?
Spoiled Brat
Red Gate
New Skill
More Handsome!!!
Sudden Guest
National level Hunter
Scavenger Guild
Looking for Souvenirs and Sloppy Girl
A-Rank Dungeon & Uchiha Curse
Another Sasuke's Slice of Life
The Language of Magical Beasts
The Truth about the Gates
England in Chaos
England in Chaos Part II
England in Chaos Part III
England in Chaos Part IV
Author's Note
Back to NY
Sasuke's feelings
Move on

Another Sasuke's Slice of Life Part II

807 32 16
Od -Livice-

(A/N: I'll probably drop this ff if it doesn't get a lot of readers and reactions huhu ㅜ.ㅜ)

Sasuke is having dinner with Yoo Nari's family, it's a home-cooked steak cooked by a hot housewife. Sasuke didn't mind eating home-cooked meals instead it remind him back when his mother cooked for him.

Nom* Nom*

'Hmmm... this is good.' While munching on the juicy meat, Sasuke praised Yoo Harin's cooking and couldn't help looking at her.

"How's the food Sasuke-ssi?" Noticing his gaze, Harin asked about her cooking.

"It's delicious..." Sasuke said with a light smile on his face.

"Oh, I see? Thank you fufu~"

Even though Yoo Ho-Seok didn't seem to be paying attention to the two of them talking, He looked like he was focused on his dinner but his mind was working out a strategy on how he could use this as a good opportunity to get an acquaintance strong hunter like Sasuke.

"Ahem... Mr. Sasuke, it's nice to meet you, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to introduce myself earlier because I'm still amazed by your presence after accepting our invitation. My name is Yoo Ho-Seok, the father of Yoo Hari and Yoo Nari, then this beautiful teenager next to me is Yoo Soohyun, she is the daughter of my brother."

Ho-Seok quickly steeled himself before the strongest man on earth. Like a noble, he introduced himself and humbly thanked Sasuke after he agreed to come to accept his invitation but he also used a bit of language praising Sasuke.

"It's alright... my name is Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke like usual didn't like small talk. He didn't care who this person was or what his background was like.

"Then please allow me, Mr. Sasuke."

Yoo Ho-Seok got up from his chair and then bowed ninety degrees toward Sasuke.

"With sincere feelings as a father, I thank you for protecting my daughter's safety during that incident Sasuke-nim. I feel ashamed of myself, if it wasn't for you I don't know what would have happened."

The Yoo family is stunned and becomes concerned to see Ho-Seok like that, especially Nari becomes sad because of her father's sincere words. She feels that her father is not as bad as she thought.

Sasuke felt that the atmosphere had become gloomy and thought about how he could get out of this situation.

"Please raise your head, let bygones be bygones," Sasuke said with a light smile. Honestly, he felt uncomfortable.

"I know that... this can't repay the services of a hunter on your level, but please accept this."

Ho-Seok took out a blank check and handed it to Sasuke.

"Sigh... like I said I have to refuse, that incident was just an accident. I happened to be there and your daughter happened to be at the location, that doesn't mean I also wanted this to happen."

Sasuke still refused any gift, because he felt it was just a coincidence, and it didn't mean he put out a lot of effort to protect the child.

Ho-Seok was stunned, as far as hunters usually charge high prices of money, let alone S-rank hunters. The way he looked at Sasuke now changed and become better.

"Even so, in the future please say anything if you need something."

Ho-Seok smiles sincerely and thinks it might not be bad to entrust one of his daughters to Sasuke if that's possible.

"I'll remember that," Sasuke said as he shoved the piece of meat into his mouth.

After that, they continued their dinner without any fuss.

...

"Sasuke I didn't know that... so you are a hunter too?"

After dinner, Hari wondered why her father had mentioned those things to Sasuke earlier, even though she knew that Sasuke was the one who protected her sister during the incident but she didn't expect Sasuke to be that great in his father's eyes.

"Um." Sasuke nodded answering Hari's question. It seems Hari is not as smart as Sasuke thought.

When she heard that Hari is clueless about her idol, Soohyun couldn't help but sigh and massage her forehead. She was confused about whether when she becomes a fan girl seems like Hari didn't hear her at all.

"Hari... you better look at this." Soohyun gave her smartphone to Hari which show a lot of content about Sasuke.

"Wow~" Hari saw a broadcast with amazed.

"Hey, Oppa... look at this!" Nari proudly shows her great exam results to Sasuke with a face like asking for praise.

Sasuke took the test paper and examined it briefly. He felt that this situation was familiar to him in the past.

'In the past, I often sought attention from Nii-san and Chichi-ue.'

Sasuke glanced at Nari then smiled and patted her head.

"Good job Nari."

"Thanks, Oppa!" With a beaming face, Nari thanked Sasuke. She's really simple.

"Whoa! Sasuke, I didn't know you were so great."

Hari is speechless, she didn't know that her friend was known worldwide. However, Hari's gaze was diverted to Nari whose head is patted by Sasuke, for some reason Hari felt envious and she didn't want to lose to Nari.

"Just relax, and don't think about it too much." Sasuke felt as if his heart was breaking to see Hari who was innocent become distant when she became more polite like that.

He wondered why.

"I will try my best, Sasuke!" Hari seems having a new purpose.

"...Hmm okay?"

Sasuke wondered what she meant, but he decided to just nod at that. Sasuke was as dense as usual lmao.

'Hicks...' Seeing that his two daughters were so spoiled by Sasuke, Yoo Ho-Seok grumbled with a broken heart.

'Nice job! While I want to join you, I don't want your father's condition to get worse.'

Yoo Harin felt amused watching her two daughters. She felt like joining them because she was also curious about this handsome teenager.

'Hmm, Hari is interested in the opposite sex... This is the first time.'

Soohyun didn't expect that. It was the first time her sister showed interest in the opposite sex.

She knows, even though Hari is guarded against relationships with the opposite sex, she cannot escape the man who suddenly shoots Hari because they fall in love with her beauty and innocence.

But unluckily, those poor men have to accept the fact that they must be rejected.

Cough* Cough*

"Sasuke, can I ask for a photo for my social media?" While holding her smartphone, she asked Sasuke with her sweet smile. Even though she is a big fan, she still uses ethics.

"Yes, that's fine."

Sasuke said casually, he also felt that he should go home soon.

"In that case..."

Soohyun got up from her seat and went closer to Sasuke.

"Hey Nari~ can I borrow your chair for a while." Soohyun wanted to sit next to Sasuke, also she didn't have the heart to chase away Hari who was on Sasuke's left. So maybe, she would take a photo with Hari as well.

"No..." Nari coldly rejected Soohyun's request.

"I understand okay... You can just sit on my lap." Soohyun tried to persuade her in another way.

But that made Nari have a better idea. She decided to give up on her chair and went to sit on Sasuke's lap.

"Oppa... can I sit here?" With pleading eyes, Nari asked Sasuke's permission.

'Sigh...' Sasuke saw Nari pleading eyes made him unsteady, he just gave up and nodded.

"Yeah~"

Nari sat on Sasuke's lap like a cat sitting on its owner's lap.

Looking at Nari, Soohyun's mouth twitched seeing the cunning ways of her sister. Well, she also wasn't worried because she felt that Sasuke couldn't possibly fall for an eleven-year-old kid.

'Well~ my rival is Hari...'

"Ahjussi... please help me take a photo."

Soohyun mutters about her love rival while asking Ho-Seok for help.

"Sigh... alright. Mr. Sasuke, I hope you don't mind." Ho-Seok resignedly follows the wishes of his three favorite children.

With a stoic face, Sasuke just nodded.

"Okay. Say cheese..."

Ho-Seok made a sign before taking a photo.

"Cheese!"

The four of them said together except for Sasuke who was silent and only smiled lightly at the camera.

...

Because it's getting late, Sasuke decides to end his visit. Ho-Seok and his whole family escorted Sasuke to the lobby.

"Mr. Sasuke if you don't mind, my man will take you to your house." Ho-Seok offered Sasuke to be escorted by his bodyguards after seeing that Sasuke was not accompanied by anyone when he visited them.

"Why didn't Oppa just stay the night?" Nari tries to make Sasuke stay with her longer.

But they don't know that.

"Ahh... about that."

Sasuke walked in another direction and made Ho-Seok and the others confused until Sasuke stood in front of the elevator door with special access.

Ting*

"My house is on the 129th floor." While attaching the card key then the private elevator opened, making the Yoo family surprised.

"Ah-ahaha so you live in the same building." Yoo Ho-Seok is awkward with this ups and downs situation. He also thought whether this coincidence is really weird.

Hearing that Nari ran towards Sasuke and said.

"Oppa can I come?" Knowing Sasuke lives in the same building, Nari becomes happy. She wondered if maybe she could go to Sasuke's house to play.

"Sure."

Since Sasuke wanted to play being a good neighbor he couldn't say no.

"Nari... not now. Oppa wants to rest because he's tired you know." Soohyun suddenly changed the way she called Sasuke.

"Hmm." Although she understands that, Still Nari pouted upon hearing that fact.

Seeing Nari's reaction, Sasuke found it very amusing because she reminded him about he's always wanted to stick with Itachi.

"Sorry Nari, maybe another time."

Pokes*

Sasuke apologized while teasing Nari by poking his two fingers into Nari's forehead.

"Ouch~ Yes I understand, have a good rest Oppa!" While rubbing her forehead, Nari pouted and then walked back toward her family.

"Then, good night Mr. Sasuke," Ho-Seok said goodnight while smiling at his neighbor.

"Goodnight Sasuke!" Hari and Soohyun said good night, while Harin just waved her hand.

"Good night," Sasuke replied to their words then walked into the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Sasuke thought to himself that he hadn't felt that warmth in a long time.

"Family huh..."

It was a term he had long abandoned and left a deep wound in him.

He thought maybe someday it wouldn't be bad to have a family of his own as well as having a kid or two.

"Hmmmph what nonsense was I thinking..."

This man is truly a tsundere who doesn't want to be honest with his feelings.

Sasuke didn't realize that he just opened his heart little by little, it had opened wider since his friend and meeting them had awakened his feeling today.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Reminder and slight spoiler, I'm going to mix this ff up with Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation. I feel excited and can't wait to write it, what do you think?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
59.9K 3.1K 29
"I am the sole survivor of the once feared Uchiha clan, and I am burdened with great purpose. I have brought about the revolution I imagined and now...
172K 8K 17
Naruto brings Sasuke back from the dead. All is well until. . . •SASUNARU •BOYXBOY Cover by my girl: @vonlane ❤
1.5K 43 6
A guy gets transmigrated in naruto as sasuke uchiha Non of the pictures are mine