✔︎ 𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗋 𝖮𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍�...

Tvdargent által

The story is about twins who are Salvatores. This means they are the sibling of Damon Salvatore and Stefan Sa... Több

ACT 1| CAST✅
Chapter 1 "return"
chapter 2 "döubleganer"
chapter 3 "i love you"
Chapter 4. "Goodbye"
ACT 2|new ocs✅
Chapter 6. "I missed you"
Chapter 7. "I think i fall in love"
Chapter 8. "i remember"
chapter 9. "ghosts"
Chapter 10. "hello old friend"
Chapter 11. "Daggered"
act 3 ✅ // Naomi Brown
Chapter 12 "Coffins"
Chapter 13. "FIRST KISS"
Chapter 14. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Chapter 15. "BONNIE'S MOM"
Chapter 16. "LOVE IS BACK"
chapter 17. "MIKAELSON BALL"
chapter 18. "BETRAYER"
chapter 19. "TELL ME YOUR STORY"
chapter 20. "ME OR HER"
Chapter 21. "SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME"
chapter 22. "HE IS BACK FOR HER"
chapter 23 "SISTER?"
Chapter 24. "I STILL LOVE YOU"
Chapter 25. "WHAT DID I DO?"
Chapter 26. "WE ARE FRIENDS"
Chapter 27. "DECADE DANCES"
Chapter 28. "LAST DAY"
Chapter 29. "THEY'RE GONE"
Chapter 30. "THE CURE AND DEATH"
BOOK 2
A/N
VICTORIA LOCKWOOD
extra (1864)

chapter 5. "back to the mystic falls"

114 8 0
Tvdargent által

Chapter 5.
"back to the mystic falls"

{3×3}

{3rd person's pov}

That has been 1 year after Sabrina met a boy named klaus, her boyfriend kol death and leave a mystic falls.

But today is day when Brina and Jason will come back at their hometown. They were coming back 4 months after but that already has been 1 year. They are so happy.

Right now she is talking to her best friend Caroline at the her phone. They were talking to eachothers whole 1 year.

Jason had crush on Caroline but now he doesn't. Jason had 15 girlfriend whole 1 year. He broke up with his last girlfriend yesterday.

Right now Jason is packing his bags. He is happy because of coming back at his hometown.

Brina hang up her phone. Then she heard a knock on the her door. She opened the door and saw her friend Ellie. She met Elli Martin at New York. They becomes just friends to best friends. They are so good friends.

"Oh hi Ellie" Brina said to Ellie.

"Hi Brina I have good news" Ellie replied and walked in the room and sat down on the bed.

"What good news" Brina asked with smile.

"I am coming to mystic falls with you" Ellie said so fast.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" Brina yelled with happy eyes.

"Yeah" Ellie said with smile.

"You can stay at my house" Brina said.

"No I will stay at hotel" Ellie replied.

"What no way. You are staying at my home" Brina said. "I won't get 'no' for answer"

"Ok fine" Ellie said.

They talked for some minute and then Jason walked in the room.

"Hey sis" Jason said with smile.

"Hi Jason" Brina said.

"We are leaving in 10 minutes" Jason said.

"Oh great." Brina said. "And also Ellie is coming with us."

"Awesome" he left.

They get in the car and left for airport.

They came back to mystic falls. Brina were happy so much.

They knocked at the door. No one answered. So they decided to walked in.
Brina checked livingroom. Jason and Ellie followed her. When Caroline, Bonnie,Elena,Tyler,Matt and Jeremy jumped.

"SURPRISE!!!" They yelled.

"Oh my gosh." Brina said.

"Brina" Caroline ran to her with and hugged her.

"Care I missed you so much" Brina said with smile.

"And who is she?" Caroline asked about Ellie.

"This-" I started to replied but....

"This is Ellie Martin, our friend" Jason overtaked me.

"Nice to meet you Ellie My name is Bonnie, this is Caroline, this is Elena and this guy is Jeremy Elena's little brother" Bonnie said.

Caroline was looking at Jason with jealous eyes because of his relationship with Ellie.

"Where is Damon?" Brina asked.

"I am here" Damon said. Brina turned and ran to Damon. They hugged eachothers.

"Damon this is Ellie" Brina said.

"Nice to meet you Ellie" Damon said.

"Where is Stefan?"Brina asked but everyone was silent except Jason and Ellie. "Where is stefan?" She asked again.

"Brina...." Damon said.

"What?" Jason asked.

"He is with klaus." Caroline said. "Remember a hybrid"

"Yeah I remember" Brina said. "Wait what is he doing with a klaus"

"Hybrid?"Ellie asked.

"Amh that Nickname of our friend" Caroline said.

"Are you guys supernaturals?" Ellie asked.

"No" Damon said.

"You are supernatural" Ellie said with surprised eyes.

"Ellie how do you know?" Brina asked to Ellie. Everyone was looking at Ellie shocked.

"I am one of them" Ellie replied. "I am witch"

"Wow hot witch is going to stay at my house" Damon said looking at Ellie with smirk.

"Damon" Brina said looking at Damon and then turned to Ellie. "Come on Ellie jason will show you your room"

"Yeah come on" he showed her, her room.

"Wow that beatiful" Ellie said.

"Yes it is" Jason said. He started leave but he stopped and looked at Ellie "today we are going at founders party wanna come with us?" He asked with smirk.

"I would love to" Ellie said with smile.

"Ok get dressed up" Jason said and left.

☆《《《《《《《 ▪︎ 》》》》》》》☆

{With others}

"So Caroline tell me everything" Brina asked to Caroline.

Caroline smirked and tell her everything.

"Also there is something you need to know" Damon said to Brina.

"What is it?"She asked.

"Sister......"Damon started but then stopped. "Klaus thinks Elena is dead" He finished but also he lied to her. I mean he wanted to say to her about Kathrine and Scott were alives but then he decided to tell her something else.

"I know Caroline told me." Brina said.

"Damon tell her" Elena replied.

"Tell me what?" Brina asked again.

"What is going on?" Jason walked in.

"Damon is hiding something" Brina said.

"What is it?" Jason asked again.

"Tell me!!!" Brina yelled.

"KATHRINE AND SCOTT ARE ALIVE" Finally Damon said truth.

"What" Brina said with tears on her eyes but that wasn't tears for sad, that was for happiness. She smiled. "Where is Scott?" She asked.

"No no no I won't tell you" Damon being overprotective brother.

"Oh come on" Brina said.

"I said no. END of the conversation" Damon replied and left.

"Whatever I will change my clothes and we can go at founders party" Brina said.

"I have training of football and I need to go" Tyler said.

"Today?" Jason asked.

"Yeah" He said.

"What should I do there without you" Jason replied and Tyler chuckled.

"Why you shouldn't come with me" Tyler said.

"Yeah I will come with you" Jason replied and left with his best friend Tyler.

Brina and Ellie get dressed up and go to the founders party with Caroline and Bonnie with Brina's new car.

They arrived.

They had fun.

They met an another mikaelson named
Samantha mikaelson.

Caroline's dad almost dead by Damon.

The end of the party Sabrina was getting in the her car when someone kidnapped her.

(A/N)
Hi! I added some new ocs. I was tired so I didn't write about at founders party.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.5K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
152K 5.2K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
51.5K 2K 13
stefan salvatore x male oc x kol mikaelson (eventual poly) extended summary inside! i do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to the creator of th...
21.7K 297 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...