Only 1 Saint

By yeahjayywrotethat

"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." ๐™…... More

Disclaimer
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
4teen.
fifteen ๏ฟผ
6teen
7teen.
8teen.
9teen.
twenty
twenty2
Twenty3.
Twenty4
Twenty5ive
Twenty6-Part 1
Twenty7-Part 2
Twenty8
Twenty9
Thirty
Epilogue ๏ฟผ
Special Announcement...Book2๐Ÿฅณ

twenty1

1K 26 0
By yeahjayywrotethat

Taylor

Soo it's been about 2 months and my life actually has been coming together since me and Taymar has been separated.This wasn't the real official plan but I like it.It's...peaceful...different.

I miss him yeah of course obviously but it's best for us right now.I know he's really excited about this being a dad thing.He be extremely focus looking at the ultrasound of the baby on the screen and looks happy looking at the pictures they give us.

The only thing I don't like about it is we don't talk except for when he asks me if I'm okay or need anything.I always say 'no' then he hangs up.

Work has been draining enough.With doing new hiring processes,maintenance around the restaurant,working in the kitchen, and having celebrities come to visit making us excited,but not excited enough causing us to mess up.

When I first opened up business was kinda slow but after a few week my ratings went up over night.Of course I have some bad reviews about slow service but it's okay whatever.

I also met a new friend his name is Milo.I was on my way to work when there was a loud knock coming from my door.

He introduced himself and told me he just moved into the neighborhood and was tryna to get to know some people who live in our gated community section.

He's brown skin very nice straight white teeth tattoos,dreads,deep voice...very good looking in all.The fantasizing image looks good right?Yeah I know but there's one thing.He's gay,who is technically a street ninja.(Ifykyk)

It's nothing wrong with that at all.It just caught me off guard.All the way off.

I invited him over one night after we went out to get to know each other better.We was at my house talking about everything and I asked about his relationship status and he ended up telling me.

I thought he was lying until he showed me some proof that I NEVER want to see again.But turns out he is actually a very nice and caring person.Over the past month we've technically been together everyday.

Tonight we've gone out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.Driving back up to my house I couldn't help to notice that Taymar's lights have been off still.It's been a while since he's been there so I really don't know where's he been.

"I'll be out in a minute lemme make this phone call before I come in there.Gotta handle this business real quick youngin."Milo said making me roll my eyes before getting out the car.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Walking up my driveway searching for my keys in my bag,I heard the bushes making noise I started walking a little faster making me scared since it was kinda dark in my driveway because the lights wasn't on.

"Yo Taylor." Knowing that voice I turned around seeing that it was just Ty'reek,who wearing all black.

"Boy!You almost gave me a damn heart attack!"I said holding my hand over on my chest feeling my heart pounding.

"Oh shit my fault scary ass.Soo wassup how you and lil baby doing?Y'all straight?You need anything?"

"No we okay thanks for asking.Are y'all okay?I see his car here soo I'm assuming.."

"Yeah he okay,doing a lot better and stuff but that's for him to tell you.I'm okay too,you know providing for my son and all."

"I understand." I said.

"This reminds me of time when I came back home and I was about to leave my moms house and we were talking.And me and your brother was on bad terms once again."

"Yeah it does.That nigga stubborn as fuxk." He said shaking his head making us laugh a little bit.

We talked some more and I actually really enjoyed it a lot.One thing I always liked about reek was he wasn't never against me when it comes to me and Taymar's not on the best terms.

Even when we were younger,he never treated me differently.And always looked out for me,no matter if his brother was or wasn't around.

"Well T ima gon head and fuck withchu later and shit for this asshole start tripping." He said before giving me a hug.

"See you soon be safe!"

"Always." He said going back over the driveway.

Watching him until he got inside of the car then turning my attention to Milo's car seeing that he was getting out and coming to me.

"Ayo Who was that?"

"Taymar's brother." I said walking up the driveway making him nod while he followed behind me.

"If we was in a horror movie and your house was the safest place,we'd be dead by now."

"What.why'd you say that?"I said chuckling searching in my bag.

"Because you've been trying to find your keys and they've been in your hands the whole time." He said making me look down at my hand,seeing I was holding them the entire time.

Right I found them when I was talking to Reek.

"Sorry,my mind is everywhere right now." I said unlocking the door.Then Hearing loud music and skirting we looking over to see Taymar leaving and driving fast down the block.

"You sure do know how to pick them huh?"

"Sure do."

Few days later

"Soo have y'all thought of any baby names yet?"

"Nope.I really want to wait until we find out what we are having." My mom asked while I watched her cook.I usually don't spend anytime with her because of how me and her have an love and hate relationship.

"Oh okay.So what did you come over to talk about or did you come over just to be in my presence and annoy me because that's rarely."

"Umm I can't come see my mom?I can't come over here for free food?" I said twisting myself around in the counter stool.

"You can of course this is still your home.But here the thing.I talked to Taymar about a week ago and he told me that you two aren't together or whatever the case may be."She said making me roll my eyes.Of course he told her,he runs to her about everything.

"It's not my business because y'all is grown and can fix y'all own problems.But all I know is you seem better he seem way better too.I haven't been seeing him around the corner as much anymore,Except for his bad influence brother.So something must've been an eye opener for him."

"Ty'reek isn't all That bad ma.Well sometimes,but not always.Did he ever bring manny over?" Even though Reek does what he does,him and Taymar my mom never turned them away and always treated them like family.She just don't approve of what they do.

"Yes every week.He gets bigger every time I see him.Yasin and the baby come over too so they be playing together.I-hold on baby." She got cut off from her phone that was ringing.

"Yeah babe what's up?"

"Do we have anymore condoms because-"She hurried up to take Mr.Clyde off speaker.Thats her boyfriend,but in her words "friend." He was more so my stepdad from them being together since I was in my last year of high school.

"Uh babe you was on speaker.Honey g-go run along grown folks is talking.I'll call you when the foods ready." She said making me hurry up out the dining room making my way up to my old bedroom with my face in disgust.

"Everything been the same since I left." I said walking into the room closing the door behind me.I haven't really been in here recently and when I have I really didn't analyze the room I was in and out.

Going over to my wall with all my pictures,awards,medals from volleyball,and old basketball games wristbands from Taymar's games and our prom pictures.

Daydreaming while looking at the stuff with us I remembered the last time we both were in here and when we broke up for good.Shaking the memory I finished looking at the wall then going to my closet which I'm pretty sure is still junky.

"And I'm right." I said opening it up and some stuff fell out.

Going through it and finding a bunch of Marz hoodies that I kept and never gave back.I used to have him spray his cologne on them once the smell started going away.

After 30 minutes of still going through stuff I got tired all over again when i just woke up 4 hours ago from waking up for the day m.So I got up from the floor and got into my bed turning on a movie getting comfortable.

"You are a special baby do you know that?You making mommy tired all over again.I wish daddy was here with me.Well US,I really miss him and love him a lot.I know you will to."I said getting emotional.

I like talking to them a lot it makes me feel better in someway.After sometime into the movie I ended up falling asleep.

11:45 pm

I was indecisive about staying the night at my mom's house because I was comfortable and slept for 5 hours,but I ended up eating then going home.And plus my mom plays music in the morning when she cleans up and ion have time for that.

Pulling up into my driveway and sitting in the car afterwards still vibing to some music.After about 20 minutes I decided to get out wanting to take a bath.Since Milo is in London on vacation I've been bored asl.That trader.

Noticing that the trash wasn't out because tomorrow was trash day and Milo takes them out for me for some reason I brung them out to the curb.

Hearing a woman's voice and a deeper one I turned around to see Taymar with his arm around her.They were walking to who I'm guessing is her car because it definitely wasn't his.

Feeling a little pain in my stomach I looked back at the trash bins correcting them straightly.But they was laughing about something.

Looking back at them when I was done but not turning my attention away fast enough me and made eye contact and she smiled at me.She took Taymar's arm off from around her pushing him away,then ran over to me.

"Hiii I'm Willow!"

A/N
Welp...How y'all think this finna go?😳
Hope this was good.🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.6K 23
"๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž"
1M 33.5K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
181K 8.2K 119
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
164K 4.8K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...