Sasuke in Another Dimension

By -Livice-

After the 4th shinobi world war, Sasuke travels between dimensions with the Rinnegan and unexpectedly arrives... More

Another Dimension
Space and Time Disturbance
Gathering
Dungeon Break
Two Battlefields
Who's He?
Flash
Arrive
Against the Odds
Amaterasu
After the Battlefield
Fall and Rise
Sasuke's Current Situation
Hypothesis
Mana's Aura and the Three Sisters
Gate without owner and Little girl
Sucked by The Gate & Is This Forest?
Spoiled Brat
Red Gate
New Skill
More Handsome!!!
Sudden Guest
National level Hunter
Scavenger Guild
Looking for Souvenirs and Sloppy Girl
A-Rank Dungeon & Uchiha Curse
Another Sasuke's Slice of Life Part II
The Language of Magical Beasts
The Truth about the Gates
England in Chaos
England in Chaos Part II
England in Chaos Part III
England in Chaos Part IV
Author's Note
Back to NY
Sasuke's feelings
Move on

Another Sasuke's Slice of Life

800 29 6
By -Livice-

-at the Yoo Family's residence-

A housewife is working in her kitchen but worried because both her daughters have changed recently.

At the age of thirty-five, She is still young and beautiful like in her college days. Yoo Harin is a lovely woman who graduated with an Art major at Korea University. She has a beautiful body which she passed on to her daughters Hari and Nari.

(Yoo Harin POV)

In an hour the family savior will come to the house.

Lately, I feel like my two daughters have changed.

Recently, Nari, who has always been passive, has become cheerful. She always talks about the hunter who saved her at that time, but I'm more surprised, mentally that she seems okay after that, but I'm relieved that my daughter hasn't left any trauma.

When my husband asked who the hunter man was, Nari always said coldly to his father.

'Huh? Why should I tell you that...'

That kid really behaved like an adult.

Sigh... to think Nari had to go through something like that, I feel like a failure as a mother.

"Hmm for this question... OH EASY~"

I smiled watching Hari studying really hard, I felt proud.

'Tsk... where the heck are you Ho-Seok!'

I don't want my husband to be late to welcome our important guests.

I worried he would be late so I decided to call him.

Beep* Beep*

-Yes?-

-Huh... You know what's today, right?-

-Of course, today we will be thanking my daughter's savior~ AHAHA! I will repay him in any way, of course except to give my daughter to him.-

-Sigh... Don't be late. By the way, is Mr. White still not tell anything about him? -

-Oh about that, he still insists he doesn't want to leak anything.-

-I see... anyway, we will meet him soon.

-Ok, dear.-

-Okay.-

Tuk*

That way I finished reminding my husband about tonight's event.

...

(Sasuke POV)

Ting*

When the sound of the elevator bell rang then the door opened wide showing that I had arrived at the penthouse.

"Welcome back master."

The maids greeted me when they saw me.

I walked out of the elevator and nodded. "I am home."

I walked past them and then went to my room, I wanted to take a shower immediately because my night wasn't over yet.

"What dinner would you like to have, sir?"

Ah... I forgot about that.

"I'm going out for dinner. You guys can go home."

While saying so I walked up the stairs. And I don't know why Lina has been getting weirder lately.

"Yes sir." They said then bowed to me.

'Sigh...'

Not long after that, I arrived at the door of my room, then I went to take a shower and change my clothes.

...

I looked at my smartphone which showed the address of the girl. and I was wondering about this weird coincidence but not that I become overthinking about something like this but I didn't think I was her neighbor.

"Well, whatever... as long as I don't get too attached to her that's fine. Let's just play good neighbors."

I turned off my smartphone and then saw the view of the city's lights from my bedroom window, and maybe this view is my favorite.

"Well, maybe it's time."

My watch showed that the appointment time was thirty minutes away. I went out of my room then walked to the first floor of the penthouse and saw Lina still hasn't gone home yet.

'What does she want?'

"What's wrong Lina?"

"M-Master? Oh... I'm sorry sir if you don't mind I'd like to stay here as my parents are away abroad for a few months. I don't mind being hired even though it's past working hours."

She begged and bowed while her voice was shaking, was she afraid to sleep alone at her house? Weird... obviously this woman is older than me.

"Yeah, whatever. Just tell my secretary."

I walked past her, then on the aisle table, I picked up the box of Macarons that I bought before heading home.

'More precisely, it is free...'

"Thank you, sir."

I walked away ignoring her and headed toward the elevator.

...

(General POV)

-Yoo's Residence-

"It's still half an hour away, but why do I feel like he won't come? Hmmp~"

In the living room, Nari sat on the big sofa while hugging a pillow. She couldn't wait for Sasuke to come for her family dinner invitation. Nari wore a nice light blue dress and tied her hair up in twin ponytails.

"Nari~ why are you pouting like that? By the way, you're so beautiful~" Nari's older sister was surprised why her younger sister was pouting but she was amazed to see that she cared so much about her appearance.

"Heh~ I'm going to have dinner with Oppa so I have to look decent," Nari smirks and looks proud of the way she looks.

"Kyaa! So cute..." Unable to see Nari's cute behavior, Hari ran and hugged his sister. Nari acts like an adult going on a date but Nari is only an eleven-year-old girl.

"HEH~ try to impress your Oppa? But how could he see you as a woman..." Sohyun was very agitated to see the behavior of her cousin and wanted to tease her a little.

"HUH!? Unnie... Are you picking up a fight?" Nari got up from the couch and stood up straight, and then crossed her arms.

"Pfft! why are you so tense... Want to know the secret to make guys beat?" Sohyun knelt to match her height with Nari and then whispered into her ear.

"Why should I listen to your advice Unnie? You've never had a boyfriend for yourself..."

"Ugh!"

Sohyun felt that her heart was stabbed when she hear that.

'My heart is only for Sasuke...' Sohyun tried to chill her heart by whispering that into her own mind.

"HEY! Don't whisper weird things to my sister~" Hari frantically separated the two. Her expression was hilarious because of the influence of her innocent demeanor.

"..."

Yoo Harin and Yoo Ho-Seok smiled widely seeing the close relationship between the three.

Huft* Huft*

"Huft* Excuse me, Sir, Ma'am. Your guest has arrived."

A man who looks like a retired from military report to Yoo Ho-Seok and his wife.

"Mr. Kim, what's wrong?" Ho-Seok was confused to see the captain of his bodyguard team look tense, his expression looked as if he had seen a ghost. He narrowed his eyes and became serious.

"Actually-" Before he finished speaking he was interrupted by Ho-Seok.

"Okay, let me pick him up." While fixing his tie, Ho-Seok rushes, followed by Mr. Kim.

...

Ting*

"Hmm... that way."

After arriving at the lobby floor, Sasuke had to find a private elevator that led directly to the Yoo family's Penthouse.

Beep*

After finding it Sasuke pressed the elevator button to ask for permission from the owner.

-What do you need?-

a deep voice of the man who seemed to be a bodyguard asked through the elevator door's speaker.

"I have a dinner appointment with Yoo Nari's family."

-Okay, please wait a moment sir.-

The recipient's voice became polite when it knew it was a guest who had been awaited.

Ting*

A few moments later the elevator door opened, then Sasuke entered.

"Soo confusing."

Sasuke was irritated that even though they were one floor apart from Nari's residence, their apartment type was also a penthouse with a private elevator. Even though it wasn't as large and luxurious as Sasuke's, it was quite spacious and still expensive.

"..."

While he was holding that elegant macarons box. He looked at his reflection in the elevator. Sasuke was wearing an oversized plain white shirt with the Uchiha clan crest on the back, black tights, and black sneakers.

Ting*

"WELCOME Sir!"

When the elevator doors opened again, Sasuke was greeted by a line of men in suits who bowed respectfully, giving off a vibe as a gang boss had arrived.

"..."

Despite the tense atmosphere, Sasuke's demeanor was as cold and calm as ever. He didn't care about the way they greeted him and walked past them toward the man he thought had a higher position.

'Looks like her family isn't as simple as I thought.'

Sasuke thought the little girl's background was not simple.

"I'm sorry for not greeting you in person, I don't know if my daughter's savior is you, Mr. Uchiha."

Yoo Ho-Seok was still amazed by the arrival of his 'mysterious' guest.

"No need. I hope she likes sweets."

Sasuke gave a box containing macarons as a gift.

"Ahaha thank you, but there is no need to bother yourself..."

Ho-Seok, the reliable CEO of the branch company of the Yoo family, looks tense in front of Sasuke.

'To think he's a national level hunter and Sasuke Uchiha to be precise."

"Then let's enter Sir."

Yoo Ho-Seok with Sasuke walked into the dining room.

...

"OPPA!"

Seeing Sasuke, she happily ran and hugged him like a koala.

"N-Nari stop that and behave." Ho-Seok, who was carrying a box of macarons, trembled at his daughter's aggressive behavior, worried about offending Sasuke.

"Oh my..." Surprised to see their guest, Yoo Harin tried to cover her open mouth with her right palm.

"Ah..." Soohyun was even more surprised than her aunt, she didn't expect her idol to come for dinner.

Soohyun's cheeks were red like tomatoes as she whispered softly. "The real S-Sasuke is here for dinner."

Previously, after Nari was brought home by Adam, she screamed hysterically and immediately hugged Nari because she felt bad when Nari become a victim of the Red Gate incident, but it was also strange for her to see Nari who was fine as if nothing had happened.

Now she knows why...

"Oh~ So the guest is you huh Sasuke?" Hari was also surprised but she wasn't nervous like her parents and her cousin.

She cutely walked towards Sasuke and then hugged his right arm without realizing how dangerous her body is.

Of course, that's because Hari doesn't know how to get along with men, all her life she's always been closely guarded about relationships with the opposite sex, and from a young age, she always went to an all-girls school.

"Come here~ my mother cooked a delicious steak, you know..." She hugged his arm and guided Sasuke to his chair.

"HUH!?"

Her father, mother, and cousin reacted the same way, turning their heads in surprise to see Hari, who seemed close to Sasuke.

"..."

Sasuke gives up with his expressionless face and dead eyes because he was hugged by Nari and Hari. If Sasuke were a normal human, his face would surely be red as Hari's large chest pressed against his arm tightly.

"H-Hari! How did you know Sasuke?" Soohyun didn't hold back, she seemed so left behind by her two sisters.

"Ahh... Coincidentally I met Sasuke this morning and helped me at the bookstore when I forgot my wallet. So that's why I become his friend now. Hehe~"

'Sobs*' She didn't know but she got a emotional damage as she saw the luck of the two of them. Soohyun wanted to run away and cry in her room.

"Oh my~ what a good young man. Please take good care of my daughter okay... Let me introduce myself, I'm Yoo Harin the mother of the two of them."

Harin smiled warmly then shook hands with Sasuke and thought if she had found a suitable partner for Hari.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke with a stoic face and smiled lightly as he introduced himself then shook his hands with Harin.

"What are you waiting for~ please sit down Sasuke-ssi" Harin is happy to guide her daughter's first boy friend and maybe future son-in-law.

"HEY! Let me lead Sasuke in!" Soohyun did not want to lose.

'NOOOOO!'

Seeing the horrific sight, Yoo Ho-Seok groaned that maybe his daughter would be taken away from him.

---------------------------------------

I want to know how my story goes, please leave a comment~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8K 17
Naruto brings Sasuke back from the dead. All is well until. . . •SASUNARU •BOYXBOY Cover by my girl: @vonlane ❤
993 36 17
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰?" "𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!" Sasuke Uchiha X FEM! OC -I do not own any characters besides the OC used, nor do I own Nar...
28.9K 1.4K 33
The fourth ninja war was over, Naruto and Sasuke finally faced off and Sakura didn't hesitate to stop them. In the middle of a fatal blow, a portal s...
122K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...