Never Knew I Needed (Chaelisa)

Oleh chaelice_97

Lisa quickly turns her head, hoping her suspicions wasn't correct but then she sees the smooth, pale skin of... Lebih Banyak

Prologue and Casts
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 : FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 3

4.9K 183 35
Oleh chaelice_97

My hands stroked up her thighs, twisting inward and up the inside of them and I could feel her shudder with anticipation beneath my touch. I took my bottom lip between my teeth, my eyes moving from her face, down her body and to the most intimate part of her, and the breath caught in my throat. The moonlight shining through her window allowed me to see just how ready she was for me.

I couldn't believe it.

I smirked down at her as I ducked my head, starting from her ankle and pressing kissing up the path my hands just moved. When I reached her knee, I kissed the cap and then moved inwards, kissing the inside of Rosé's left thigh and dragging my tongue up it. Rosé shuddered, her thighs flexing and I settled down on my stomach, mu right hand gliding up the opposite thigh as I went back to kissing the skin, my eyes drifting back up to meet brown as I sucked some skin into my mouth, releasing it and smirking at the darkness of it.

I don't know why, but I just wanted to mark her. I wanted her to remember that this was happening and I wanted her to do the same to me.

I kissed her thighs over and over, poking my tongue out until I could feel the heat coming from her. I was so close, and I held eye contact with her as I lifted her leg over my shoulder and then finally dipped my head, running my tongue along the length of her to take my first taste.

And it was the most incredible thing. I groaned as I sucked my tongue back into my mouth and wet my lips before moving back again, pressing my lips against her and smirking at the way she squirmed. I stroked my tongue through her, flicking it at the top and wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking with intent. Her back arched off the bed and she moaned loudly, and the sound was so hot that I had to press my hips down against the mattress to try and relieve some of the arousal curdling within.

But I kept moving my mouth against her, smiling against hot flesh as a pale hand scrabbled down the bed, in search for mine. And I gave in, moving my hand up and grabbing hers, fingers sliding together as my other hand made an opposite path down her other thigh, not resting on me, picking it up and hooking it over my shoulder. It made my face heat up, being pressed between my thighs but I didn't care; if I could, I knew I'd stay here, doing this for as long as she could take it. She just tasted so damn good, felt so damn good and I was enjoying her reactions to the movement of my tongue way too much to just let it go.

So I kept going, dipping down when she began panting my name, over and over and I pushed inside of her, humming as she clenched around me. I could feel her orgasm coming. Im could literally taste it on my tongue and I was determined to push her the edge. I wanted to make her come and so I smoothed my hand not wrapped around hers up her body, marveling at the way her ab muscles twitched beneath my touch and I grasped her breast gently, the pad of my thumb rolling over her nipple.

It must have been what she needed because when I pulled my tongue back and ran my tongue through her folds, choosing to suck on her clit once more, she came hard. Her back arched off the bed, her hand tightening around my own and the syllables of my name spilling from her lips. It was the most heavenly thing, watching her orgasm punch through her and I almost stopped what I was doing in favor of watching her.

But I wanted to continue making her feel good. I wanted to bring her down from her high and so I kept sliding my tongue through her, dipping just a little inside her until she was panting heavily and saying, "Lisa, Lisa, I can't, stop," whilst reaching down with her free hand to grasp at my shoulder. She was tugging me up but I kept still for a moment, smirking against heated flesh and pressing one last kiss between her legs before shifting up, laying my body on top of hers, between her thighs.

I just felt so comfortable and she dropped my clasped hands, cupped my cheeks and stared me in the eye. She was breathing heavily, her body still twitching as she continued to get off and I smirked, bit on my bottom lip and realized that even though her make up was a little smudged, even though her hair was tousled and tangled, littered across the pillow and even though there was a light glistening to her skin and a flush covering her neck, she looked absolutely breathtaking. I'd never seen her look more beautiful than right at that moment.

Though I didn't manage to admire for long because she pulled my face down for a kiss once she caught her breath, not hesitating in sliding her tongue into my mouth as her hands slid down and around me to keep me against her.

And as she moaned at the taste of herself in my mouth, I just smiled into the kiss.

***

There's a knock on the door ten minutes after my phone call with Jisoo and I grudgingly climb off the couch, setting my coffee down to head over to it.

The second I open it, a body barrels into my legs; small, thin arms wrapping around my legs and I chuckle, rustling Stella's hair before she runs off and jumps on to my sofa. It's one of those corner ones, even though it's not against a wall, and Stella loves it. She always sits in the corner with her toys spread out either side of her. It's kind of adorable, actually. Even if I’m not really a fan of kids myself.

My eyes follow the little girl and when I see her take a seat, I finally flick my vision back to Jisoo, standing at my front door with her face scrunched up, eyebrow lifted as she takes in my outfit.

"No offense, Manoban," she says and I just know that whatever she's going to say will be offensive. "But you look like shit."

I glance down at myself, taking in the sweatpants and baggy shirt and—well, yeah, I am dressed like crap. Still, I don't like her pointing it out to me. I scoff and turn away, heading back to the sofa and slumping down on it.

"Screw you, Kim," I hiss, lowly, knowing there's a five-year old sitting barely a meter away from me.

Jisoo follows me and sits down gingerly next to me, her face etched with concern. I just look to her because wasn't she supposed to be at work? That was the whole reason for me babysitting her kid, right?

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I question, knowing that yeah, she does.

"I am," she confirms and I narrow my eyes at her. "But something tells me you have something to tell me."

I freeze at her words. Shit. Maybe Rosé did tell her. But then why would she be all calm and crap. There's no way in hell that she'd be cool if she found out that I fucked my best friend—and her best friend, for that matter—last night. She'd be flipping her shit, yelling at me and telling me that I'm an idiot and that Rosé's not another one of my skanks and I shouldn't be treating her like one. Which I'm not, even though leaving this morning really isn't supporting me here, but I only left because I was freaking out. I didn't do a hump and dump. I'd never do that to Rosé.

Although I suppose that even though, yeah, there's like a ninety-nine percent chance that Jisoo would react like that... if Jisoo Kim is one thing, it's unpredictable. She might be cool about it, or she might actually know and just be playing me to see if I'd tell her because she's sneaky like that.

And so as I stare at her, I almost say it but at the very last second, I chicken out and close my mouth, swallowing the words. I can't say them out loud. If I do, then last night was real.

"No," I finally say, almost like a sigh. "I'm fine. Just barely got any sleep last night."

The second the words leave mh mouth, I realize how they could've been interpreted, but before I can correct myself, I see the raised eyebrow and the smirk on my friends lips and shit, she's already thought of it that way. Jisoo might seem like a goody-goody two shoes but shit, she knows her stuff. She's not as innocent as she seems.

"Really?" She quirks and throws me a wink.

I just roll my eyes because yeah, I totally did get laid last night but not with some random girl at a bar. But I'm not going to say that. "No, not that," I say, finding myself chuckling nervously through it. "I just had... It was just a long night. We got kicked out the club because the electrics went or something."

It's at that moment I remember the strange encounter I had with Rosé on the dance floor. Shit. We two nearly kissed there. We didn't because the lights and music cut off and totally ruined the moment, but had they stayed on... I would've kissed her on the dance floor. And I don't know why this is making me think so much, but I'm sure it's significant. Both of us didn't seem even bothered by that, just shrugged it off like it was normal but now I can't help but wonder if that lead to the events that happened last night. Or would it have stopped them?

Or maybe it was just a long time coming.

No. No, definitely not. That's ridiculous. We're just best friends.

"Earth to Lisa?" Jisoo calls and I nearly jump forward in surprise. Damn. How long was I out?

"Uh, yeah?"

"I said I've gotta go," my friend says, eying me curiously. I know she thinks I'm acting weird and I just make a point not to look at her. But she stands and crosses her arms over her chest, staring down at me. "Seriously, what is up with you?"

I force as much nonchalance into my body as physically possibly and climb to my feet to join her. "Nothing," I say with a fake smile. "I think I'm just having a funny five minutes."

Hazel eyes narrow even further, almost as if they're closed and I freeze, hoping that she doesn't know about me and Rosé because I just flat out lied to her face.

"Right," she draws out the word and stares into my eyes for a long moment before turning and heading toward the door, briefly stopping to kiss Stella on the top of the head. "Well, I'll pick Stella up later."

I nod and she leans forward after opening the door, kissing me on the cheek as I hold the door for her and I watch my best friend walk down the hallway toward the elevator, disappearing into it with one last wave.

When she's gone, I shut the door and rest my forehead against it before Stella calls out, "Lili!" and I force a smile before twisting around and move to join her on the sofa to help color in her books.

***

After we laid together, kissing softly for what felt like the most amazing hours of my life, Rosé suddenly flipped me over with a strength I didn't know she had and straddled me.

She grinned down at me, her hands sliding up my ribcage and brushing over my nipples and the touch made my hips buck, my throbbing erection pressing against her wetness. It felt so incredible and she groaned, pressing down on me as she threw her head back, moaning at the sensation; but she didn't move to go any further. At first I thought it was nerves, but when I squeezed her thighs reassuringly, she tipped her head back down, stared down at me and smirked as she rotated her hips, rocking against me in the most arousing way.

I knew she was teasing me, and so I let my hands drift up her thighs, rub over her stomach before they moved down, my thumb rubbing circles over her clit. She jerked at the touch, her back buckling and she braced herself on my chest, keeping herself up, her hair falling in a curtain around me. Her dark, wide eyes bored into mine and she licked her swollen lips, ducking her head the rest of the way to kiss me and I swore I never wanted anything more in your life.

She kissed me like she'd been wanting to for a long time, and I brought my hands up to her hips, squeezing them gently as her hands cupped my cheeks. I kept kissing her, never wanting to stop and I only had to when my lungs burned for oxygen.

But then she was gazing down at me, the atmosphere around ua softening as she smiled and she was asking me something with her eyes. Something her mouth couldn't produce and I felt my heart jump into my throat when I realized what was supposed to happen next. But I was eagerly anticipating it, too, and so I just nodded back, watching as she bit her lip and sat up, reached over to the side table and pulled open the drawer, grabbing a small packet from inside. She shifted back on to my thighs and I winced at the sudden space between us because before I was so close to where I wanted to be.

Except warm hands were suddenly on me, holding my shaft as the other hand skillfully rolled a condom over my tip and down my length and mu stomach quivered, heart skipped a beat as she stared up at me, holding my eyes as she moved to her knees and shifted up, grabbing a firm hold of me at the base and positioning me at her entrance. I gulped, moving my hands to her thighs and I couldn't help myself as I dropped my vision to my cock, so damn close to her core. I could feel the heat on me and sucked in my lips, deciding at the last second to meet her eye one as she sunk down on to me.

It pulled a groan from deep within me and I forced myself to keep my eyes open despite the pleasure coursing through me telling me to shut them and marvel in this moment. But it felt so much better with eye contact, even if I'd always said the opposite before.

She slowly lowered herself, and I held on to her as I felt her stretch to accommodate my size. I knew I wasn't small, and I didn't know how it would effect her, so I just wanted to comfort her and know I wasn't going to jerk up and bury myself inside her.

No matter how much I yearned to be inside her completely.

She lowered her hips, whimpering and stopping halfway down on me and I just watched in sheer admiration with hooded eyes as she rose and dropped, taking in a few more inches before doing it once more and finally settling flush against my lap, I completely buried within.

It felt so good, and even though I was waiting for her to move, I could feel her walls clenching around me, massaging my member and I knew I wasn't going to last as long as I would've liked. I was just too hot for this, too ready, and small, short shock waves of pleasure and satisfaction sparked around my body. I was already close to coming and I hadn't even started moving inside of her yet.

But then after a few deep, shuddered breaths, Rosé leaned forward, pressing both palms to my breastbone and lifted her hips. The silky heated friction around my shaft made my eyes roll back into my head and my fingers pressed into the skin of her thighs as she sunk back down, taking me in once more. She repeated the motion, her breath getting more staggered as she continued and I watched in awe as I disappeared inside her. It just felt so good. Too fucking good and the pressure in the base of my spine was almost embarrassingly heavily.

I was determined to make her feel good. I wanted to make her feel good again, it was just addictive. So I stroked my hands up her thighs, urging her on and I ignored the way she felt so wet and hot around me because the thoughts added with the image of her riding me were definitely going to drive me over the edge; and I couldn't let that happen. Not just yet anyway.

So I bit my lip and pressed the back of my head harder into the pillow at the sucking clenching of her muscles. She moved against me, rotating and grinding her hips and I forced myself to open my eyes because I wanted to see it. I wanted to memorize all of it: of the way I felt inside her and the way she looked as I hit that spot inside her. Of the way her face contorted with pleasure and the way her eyes locked with mine, her eyes threatening to close as she picked up the pace, slamming down on my lap. I wanted to remember it all and prolong the image for as long as I lived, but I could feel by her thrusts that she was getting tired and I was going to be damned if that image was taken away from me this fast.

With my hands sliding down and wrapping around the underneath of her thighs, I held her steady as I began thrusting my hips up. On the first movement she buckled forward, her body collapsing against mind as she panted and whimpered into my neck, but I just kept up my movements, breathing equally as heavily as I buried myself deep inside her, tapping a spot that I knew would drive her crazy. And it did because she bit down on my neck, muffling her moans and you smirked, keeping a rhythm that pleasured both of us.

Then the hands on my chest drifted up, cupped my cheeks and I opened my eyes, unsure of when they closed, to find brown eyes staring back down at me, pleasure flashing across them. I swallowed, wet my lips and I wanted to kiss her; but before I could lift my head to close the gap, she had already bent down and pressed her lips to mine. With the rhythm set, and the heaviness of both our breathing, I couldn't kiss for long but I held it as long as possibly before she pulled back, rested her forehead against mine and stared deeply into my eyes.

We were both panting against each others mouths, my hips still jerking up and Rosé shifted once more, kissing me again gently before resuming gazing at me in a daze. My lips were almost touching and distantly, I could hear the obscene sound of flesh slapping against flesh but neither of us noticed. We were both too caught up in each others eyes. We were both breathing in a cycle, I out and Rosé in, and we were both focused on this intense connection we were sharing.

It felt magical.

Shit. It was magical.

Though it didn't take long before Rosé was squeaking as I repeatedly hit a spot inside of her, and I enjoyed the sound so much, the arousal and heat multiplying in and around me that I just had to keep the rapid pace. I knew I'd ache in the morning but I couldn't care, I wanted to make Rosé feel good and I managed.

With two more well-aimed thrusts, Rosé came undone, bringing my mouths together fast and moaning as her body spammed, orgasm punching through her. Her hot, slick walls clenched around me, tightening over my shaft but I was so mesmerized by how she looked, her eyes squeezed shut, her face close to mine and pleasure etched across her face that I almost completely forgot about coming myself.

But apparently she didn't and even though her breath was still, she rotated and ground her hips down hard and that was that; I snapped, like a rubber band and held still, so deep inside of her as I let myself go, pouring everything I had into the condom.

***

I didn't even know it was so early.

It's just turned nine in the morning and I yawn, stretching out along the length of the sofa as Stella plays in front of me, coloring in Aladdin and Jasmine. I'm so tired but I've got babysitting duty and now I kind of regret saying yes to Jisoo. But I couldn't have said no, and plus, you're like, Stella's Godmother. That's important and so it's my responsibility to look after her. Plus she isn't exactly a bad kid, a little too Jisoo at times but that's just normal; Jisoo is her mother after all.

Still, my body's tired and even though I force myself to stay awake, I find myself lying on my back and staring at the ceiling, my hands folding over my stomach.

I know why I'm tired, for obvious reasons, and those same reasons explain why my body is sore, too, but that's not the point. Though last night, as much as I don't want to think about it, I slept amazingly. It may have been a short sleep, but it was certainly sweet and I know there was only one reason for that: I didn't fall asleep alone.

I fell asleep holding Rosé.

***

Rosé was draped over me, my hands sliding up and down the sweaty skin of her back, and we were both trying to catch our breath.

I'd just experienced the single most amazing orgasm of my life, and I knew that later I'd freak out about that, but at that moment, we were just so relaxed. I felt incredible, exhausted and satiated and I smiled softly as Rosé nuzzled into my neck, but I just wanted to sleep then. I wanted to hold Rosé as I fell asleep and so I rolled her to the side, slipping out of her and you both groaned, it turning into a giggle because I think both of us realized how much we wanted to be connected like that again.

But we were both on the brink of sleep as it was and so I decided not to give into that urge, no matter how hard that was (no pun intended) and reached down, snapping the condom off and chucking it skillfully into the bin by the door. Her arms wrapped around me immediately after I was free, and I shifted toward her, grabbing the sheet and meeting her in the middle as my legs intertwined, covering both of us with it.

Both our bodies clicked together, fit like puzzle pieces that were supposed to align and I sighed into the feeling, staying silent until she opened her eyes and met mine. They were so clear, so bright and I breathed out unevenly at the sight. She was so beautiful that I was sure I would never find any other woman attractive ever again.

And I was sure she had read my mind because the corners of her lips twitched up, curving into the softest and warmest of smiles and I found myself blushing, wetting my lips as I prepared myself to kiss her. I just wanted to, and I knew I could so I did it; I pressed my lips against hers and let my hand drift to her hip as one of hers came up to my cheek, cupping it gently and just melted into the feeling of that moment, of me kissing her, of me being that lucky.

I stayed there for a long while, just kissing, lips against lips, nothing more, but finally she pulled back, sucking in a deep breath through her nose before she ducked her head and curled up against me, her head buried beneath my neck as my arms wound around her body, keeping her against me. Holding her against me.

And both of us fell asleep that way.

I just felt complete with her in my arms.

***

It's quarter to twelve when there's a knock on my door, and I grunt as I climb off the sofa, knowing I'm probably going to pass out on my shift. I'm all ready to leave, and I'm a little pissed that Jisoo left it this late to pick up her daughter because I've got fifteen minutes until my shift starts and it takes ten minutes to get there on a good day, and seeing as I have no idea what the subway's like now, I'm just hoping the God's are shining down on me today because I really don't want Seokjin to fire my ass because I was late.

(It actually happens a lot.)

So as I walk to the door, I prepare myself to give Jisoo a good tongue lashing and I rip open the door.

Though I freeze the second my eyes land on the person outside, or rather people, because okay, yeah, it is Jisoo...

But she's not alone.

She's with Rosé.

Fuck.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.6K 1.3K 10
Levy likes Gajeel but does not reveal to anyone about it. Gajeel doesn't know he likes Levy because he is such an airhead just like Natsu. The two r...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC