Alike | Tyler Galpin x OC

By OwOSeNpAiiii

โฆ"you're pretty normal for a Nevermore kid." "you have no idea." Beatrix and Tyler seemed as different as the... More

Introductions ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter I ~ Do I Know You?
Chapter II ~ Butterflies in My Stomach
Chapter III ~ When Will I See You Again
Chapter IV ~ Who Cares About Galpin?
Chapter V ~ We're Alike, You and Me
Chapter VI ~ Tensions On the Rise
Chapter VII ~ This Boy
Chapter VIII ~ Presenting Wednesday Addams
Chapter IX ~ Meet Me At the Fair
Chapter X ~ Are We Still Friends?
Chapter XI ~ The Infamous Joseph Crackstone
Chapter XII ~ Honey Me
Chapter XIII ~ Paint It Red
Chapter XIV ~ The Dreaded Parents Day
Chapter XV ~ You Haven't A Clue
Chapter XVI ~ Nothing to Hyde
Chapter XVII ~ A Ring of Truth
Chapter XVIII ~ The Aftermath
Chapter XX ~ Truth Be Told
Chapter XXI ~ Never A Dull Moment With You
Chapter XXII ~ Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe
Chapter XXIII ~ Complete and Utter Terror
Chapter XXIV ~ I Plead the Fifth
Chapter XXV ~ Ode to Bea
Chapter XXVI ~ Out of Time
Chapter XXVII ~ Hyde and Seek
Chapter XXVIII ~ The End Is Near
Chapter XXIX ~ The End?

Chapter XIX ~ I'm A Sad Girl

1.8K 56 9
By OwOSeNpAiiii

Bea wasn't always aware of the fact that she was a Hyde, she only ever found out much after her fathers death. It was a rainy night when it happened, Bea was twelve years old, not even a teenager yet.

Before we get to that point, note that Bea's mother was fully aware of the fact that Bea may possess her Father's ability, though, similar to a certain small town sheriff, she could only hope it wasn't passed down.

The two had met at Nevermore, and surprisingly enough it was around the same time that Morticia and Gomez attended, as well as Francoise. It was surprising enough that two Hyde's attended the school, and even more so that their children would meet some day.

Nevertheless, Beas mother and father fell in love, skipped all of that sappy outcast talk and raised a child. Though unfortunately Bea's father was a victim of murder after being falsely accused by a mad man claiming that Bea's Father had killed the mad man's daughter. In all actuality the girl had taken her own life, but the mad man believed it was Bea's father since he knew what he was (strangely enough they used to be friends). 

It was an untimely end, and not the best way to go out. Plus the man was killed for being a Hyde, and it was even more unfortunate that he was falsely accused. That's the thing about Hyde's, many often get a bad rap, but some are truly evil, it's those that you have to watch out for.

After Dominic's death (Beas Father), the family was forced to move elsewhere due to press and other issues. Vivienne (Bea's Mother) couldn't stand her own house because it reminded her of her broken family, and Bea was too young to understand how everything had happened, it was better to leave before the truth were to break out.

Back to the rainy night, the night of more troubles and hardships. Vivienne and Bea were returning home when it happened. Someone had trailed after them for reasons unknown, and both were not aware of it until they'd nearly reached their home. Bea's house was deep in the forest, allowing for seclusion and privacy, but also proving to be dangerous, it meant no one could hear their screams.

Bea's mother stood before her daughter, stretching an arm out to protect the girl. The man continued walking towards the women, then reached to grab something from out of his coat pocket.

"Bea, run!" Vivienne shouted, she glared at her daughter, then glanced back at the man. A silver revolver was clenched tightly in his fist, he raised the weapon and began to take aim at Vivienne.

"You raised a child with Dominic Moreau, your daughters blood is stained by that vermon of a being." The man said.

"What does he mean mommy?" Bea asked in confusion, she held her mothers arm tightly, she'd begun to cry now. Bea was in a nearly petrified state, she couldn't move the lower half of her body, only her arms could move, and they stretched forward to embrace her mother.

"What do you want." Vivienne shouted, the man had to be related to the man who had killed Bea's father, it would describe the blind rage and wild accusations.

"I want you dead." The man scoffed, there was the clicking sound signaling that the gun was unlocked and ready to be fired, that's when it began to happen. It was the first time that it had happened to Bea, it was much more painful, not just physically, but for the girls state of mind as well. 

Bea's Hyde stopped the bullet from hitting her mother, and soon her attention turned to the man. Who was dead within a matter of seconds, his death was similar to the victims of the monster in Jericho. He was clawed to death.

It is unclear what happened after the fact, Bea returned to normal, and was without a master. Though that wouldn't last long.

...

"Your father and I attended Nevermore, and we fell in love." Vivienne began,

"Ew." Bea muttered, at this point she couldn't really remember much from the night of her transformation, though she was aware that it had happened, it was too painful to forget, because it wasn't supposed to happen.

"He was a Hyde, a kind of outcast that a lot of people don't know about. He died because of the lack of education about them." Vivienne said. "And you've inherited his power." The woman continued, Bea's eyes widened as her mother said the words.

"Will people be after me too?" Bea asked in confusion, all her life she'd thought that she was a normie whose mother just happened to go to Nevermore. She never thought that she could ever be an outcast. Did that mean she had to move away? Would she be shipped to a boarding school, or worse, an asylum?

"No no, of course not, we're safe here, just as long as you remain calm." Vivienne said, in all actuality the woman was very scared, sure she'd been married to a Hyde, but she didn't know much about them. Dominic didnt speak on the matter because he'd been self conscious, he only knew of his condition because he'd transformed only once, and that was similar to Bea's transformation, it was from trauma.

After becoming fully aware of what she was, Bea was left in shambles. She was unsure of her identity, and what she was. Vivienne insisted that the girl continue through normie school in order to avoid suspicion, though Bea was highly doubtful of the choice.

In an act of fear, Bea's mother turned to hypnosis in order to lock away Bea's Hyde. It was a low move, especially for Vivienne, but she did it to protect her daughter. She wanted her to live s normal life for as long as possible. Though it meant that the woman became her own daughters master.

"What are you-." Bea said, her eyes locked in on the rotating spiral. It was a monochrome looking device that belonged in an old 50s horror film. Vivienne had dabbled in the art of hypnosis as it was an old practice in her family. Along with psychic abilities, her family also nettled with all sorts of psychological things.

"This is for your own good Bea, now continue to look into the center of the circle." The woman said, she waved incense around, it was supposedly useful in the speediness of a hypnosis.

"I am your liberator." The woman repeated over and over again, she sounded like a mad woman repeating the words over and over again in such a monotone voice. After an hour or so Vivienne thought to test the successfulness of the hypnosis. In doing so she needed a command that was something Bea wouldn't do.

"Sing for me." Vivienne said, Bea immediately began singing a song that had been stuck in her head recently, the woman smiled and asked the girl to stop. The smile on her face was alarming, and that feeling of success would bring so much guilt to Vivienne later on. 

"You are never to transform again."

The fact weighed down on Vivienne's heart for two long years, before the strain became too much to bare and she chose to do the unimaginable.

She only ever asked Bea to do one thing, and she went about it very carefully.

Nearly two years after the events on that rainy night, Bea's mother ordered that her daughter take her life, it was the only way to free the woman, to free the both of them. Vivienne would no longer feel the guilt of enslaving her own daughter to do her bidding, and Bea's Hyde would be locked away, hopefully forever.

Vivienne had already sent for Leo, the brother of Dominic, and he was to look after the girl. It was alarming how well thought out the murder was. Bea was unable to stop herself, and when she awoke she wasn't sure how the thing had happened. She is still in denial about the events to this day, deep down in her mind she knows that she was the one who did it, but every day Bea tells herself a lie just to ease her soul.

...

Even after all of this, Bea still hadn't chosen to go to Nevermore. She'd thought about it, but things were somewhat normal at her normie high school. Her freshman year went surprisingly well, she'd gone as far as having a boyfriend, though that ended terribly after he turned out to be a prick.

Bea had a fresh life, though it slowly began to worsen. Her best friend moved away, and any other people that she'd been cordial with had dropped her. Sophomore year wasn't much better, until of course she met another boy. This one was different, he was an outsider in normie school, and he was orphaned like Bea.

He wasn't the smartest, or the coolest, or the handsomest, but he was someone, and he kept Bea company.

"Hey." Dean said, he was a tall thing, sort of awkward looking, and mildly good looking. Bea certainly had a type.

"Hey." Bea muttered, she brushed the hair out of her face and turned to look at the source of the voice.

"You're in my math class." The boy said.

"Yeah, I am." Bea said, she uttered the words slowly so that the boy could understand how stupid his statement was.

"You're like really smart in that class, maybe I could get some help." The boy said, he certainly got to the point, though Bea appreciated that, especially in a society that tended to beat around the bush.

"So you want me to tutor you or something?" Bea asked in confusion, the boy placed his hands in his coat pockets and shrugged his shoulders. Something Bea could never forget was that tattered carhart jacket that Dean always wore, it reminded her of her father for some reason, because she believed him as the kind of man to wear something like that. That was the problem with Bea and the boys she liked, she always related them to her father, and the fading image that she had of him.

"That sounds about right." Dean smirked. "Of course i'll need your number." 

"Yeah that would help." Bea smirked, it was the first time that she'd been friendly with someone in a long time, she'd gotten a little rusty at being all bubbly and flirty.

"Sweet, I guess I'll see you then." The boy smirked, he walked away, turning around to send Bea a wave goodbye.

Sadly it didn't last long with Dean. Bea's Hyde nearly unleashed on the boy the night of winter formal, she'd gotten emotional over the fact that she'd seen him dancing with another girl. They eventually made up and began to kiss in an empty classroom, but the rollercoaster of emotions caused a change in Bea, and she ran out on the boy, never daring to look back.

"What's happening to you?" Dean asked in confusion, the changing had stopped, but by then it was too late, he'd seen enough to know something was up.

"I-, nothing." Bea said, she turned away to hide her face.

"Your eyes completely changed." Dean muttered, "Is there something you're not telling me?" Dean asked, he grabbed a hold of Bea's wrist, which she wriggled out to freedom.

"Please don't touch me." Bea said, but of course the boy didn't listen, and Bea scratched him, and badly. Her nails were in between normal and Hyde-like, meaning that she'd broken skin.

"I'm sorry." Bea whispered. 

Bea's Hyde had nearly unleashed, and as easily as that? There was no danger, and yet it was so easily provoked? Transforming in normie school was something that she would never recover from. That's when Bea knew she had to enroll in Nevermore. It was safer than being discovered at normie school, and she knew fitting in at Nevermore would be less rocky than with normies.

That's how our story began, with Beatrix Moreau attending Nevermore after a series of very unfortunate and heartbreaking events.

Though there is still more in store for the girl, she has no idea what is to come. The monster still roams the streets of Jericho, with their master controlling them from the shadows, and she is yet to discover the identity of this monster. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 10
{English Version} x SPOILER x Tyler's secret was exposed, but thanks to his father and a few other students, his sentence was lightened. He was heavi...
8.8K 421 6
[Male! Wednesday x fem! reader] *Formerly: What Iron Kills It's another year at Nevermore Academy for Y/N. And at first, it seems like it's just goin...
124K 5.2K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
46.5K 1.2K 24
"Maybe if the moon shines even brighter your IQ will decrease even more." Wednesday hates Nevermore more than she hates Enid. But deep down inside...